GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 111 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,332
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,699
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,501
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,684
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Pizzaboy [Re: pizzaboy] #914993
06/10/17 03:37 AM
06/10/17 03:37 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Thank you all so much for the kind words. In a strange way this has brought me some additional closure more than a year after my Dad's passing. And the reason for that was, as my dearest friend as well as being my Dad, I spoke about him here often and with great affection. I love this board. I always have and I always will. And I'll be by to post now and again. Because it feels right now. Like I have his blessing. The Angel on my shoulder.

Love you guys,

Pizzaboy

Sorry for the delayed response pb dealing w a sick little girl still... but glad you're back pal and sorry for your loss. I think you and I discussed privately I know what you're going through lost my dad goin on 2 years ago and im only 31. Hang in there my man

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Pizzaboy [Re: pizzaboy] #915668
06/19/17 10:19 PM
06/19/17 10:19 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
I'd rather watch paint dry than tune into the ball game but I did happen to check the score yesterday. I wonder if your Pops had anything to do with the Mets winning. You know, performing a miracle like that. Giggle. I bet that win put a smile on your face grin Perfect Father's Day gift.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: 116th_street] #980719
11/09/19 11:35 PM
11/09/19 11:35 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Jaysus. Has it been that long since he's been a regular poster? Time flies.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Pizzaboy [Re: mikeyballs211] #980723
11/09/19 11:39 PM
11/09/19 11:39 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Originally Posted by pizzaboy
Thank you all so much for the kind words. In a strange way this has brought me some additional closure more than a year after my Dad's passing. And the reason for that was, as my dearest friend as well as being my Dad, I spoke about him here often and with great affection. I love this board. I always have and I always will. And I'll be by to post now and again. Because it feels right now. Like I have his blessing. The Angel on my shoulder.

Love you guys,

Pizzaboy

Sorry for the delayed response pb dealing w a sick little girl still... but glad you're back pal and sorry for your loss. I think you and I discussed privately I know what you're going through lost my dad goin on 2 years ago and im only 31. Hang in there my man

My hair and facial hair is still brown. Every time I shave my facial hair I'm worried about grey coming in. Still don't have any lines on my forehead nor crow's feet. Turning 30 is the fucking worst. I spend hours in front of the mirror worrying about the aging process.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Pizzaboy [Re: 116th_street] #981112
11/17/19 06:30 PM
11/17/19 06:30 PM
G
Gudfadern Offline
Button
Gudfadern  Offline
G
Button
Hoping he is doing better now.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: 116th_street] #981113
11/17/19 06:48 PM
11/17/19 06:48 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

He still posts here the odd time. He might post more frequently on the other side but I got banned from there within a few minutes after they found out who I was so I wouldn't know LOL.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: Moe_Tilden] #981115
11/17/19 06:50 PM
11/17/19 06:50 PM
G
Gudfadern Offline
Button
Gudfadern  Offline
G
Button
Turning 30 this coming week at last. Definitely difficult times to say the least which even I hadn't anticipated... I say somewhat thankfully I never even got to worry about graying or losing hair beforehand, even though I have been struggeling with the latter since, but I am fairly certain it isn't because of my ageing process.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: Gudfadern] #981123
11/17/19 07:23 PM
11/17/19 07:23 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by Gudfadern
Turning 30 this coming week at last. Definitely difficult times to say the least which even I hadn't anticipated... I say somewhat thankfully I never even got to worry about graying or losing hair beforehand, even though I have been struggeling with the latter since, but I am fairly certain it isn't because of my ageing process.

One thing I've inherited is a solid head of hair. My brothers all started getting grey hairs when they turned thirty but I haven't (touch wood). I'm convincing myself I'll turn out different because my hair is brown and theirs is black.

I remember my older sister coming home as a thirtysomething for the first time years and me remarking on how old looking she got.

I'm not laughing now!

frown

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: 116th_street] #981125
11/17/19 07:32 PM
11/17/19 07:32 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Somewhere out there Pizzaboy is laughing. The childish punk who caused him agita is now in his thirties. Laugh it up Pizzaboy, laugh it up.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: Moe_Tilden] #981187
11/18/19 07:21 PM
11/18/19 07:21 PM
G
Gudfadern Offline
Button
Gudfadern  Offline
G
Button
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

One thing I've inherited is a solid head of hair. My brothers all started getting grey hairs when they turned thirty but I haven't (touch wood). I'm convincing myself I'll turn out different because my hair is brown and theirs is black.

I remember my older sister coming home as a thirtysomething for the first time years and me remarking on how old looking she got.

I'm not laughing now!

frown

I did as well, and I was told I had very thick hair, and thickest out of us all while my brother didn't when he was little and he has thick dark blonde hair instead. Our older brother, he's has dark brown hair but got grey hair I believe before 25 - my aunt got grey hair at 18!! frown eek (still I didn't start worry about grey hair, that's what I wanted to mention before), my brothers both similar full head hairline of our grandfather on mom's side, our grandfather on fathers side had less hair and my father similar not completely bald baldness like his dad - not too bad looking baldness fortunately. I have dark brown hair, (and a darker sun tan) the most dark haired one in my family among all I met, grey hairs started to appear 5-6 years ago and I freaked! Then they disappeared and reappeared and so on and this went on on and off for maybe around a years time. The only hairs that aren't dark brown are TWO... like sort of half silver hairs at the top (LOL). Then even worse than graying, some years after my hair started thinning, and this has been going on in the same very strange fashion... the hair loss stops and starts the same damn way. I experienced years before the graying thing my hair on the top basically stopped growing at a certain length. But I'm positive what this all is about, I have lived with tons of stress and depression since in my youth.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: 116th_street] #981192
11/18/19 09:11 PM
11/18/19 09:11 PM
G
Gudfadern Offline
Button
Gudfadern  Offline
G
Button
I just wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't mean for a thread about PB to turn into a thread about baldness! lol

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: Gudfadern] #981196
11/18/19 10:57 PM
11/18/19 10:57 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I just wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't mean for a thread about PB to turn into a thread about baldness! lol

If you're worried about balding at least there's more options now than there ever was. Hair transplants look pretty good now.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: 116th_street] #981384
11/22/19 07:40 PM
11/22/19 07:40 PM
G
Gudfadern Offline
Button
Gudfadern  Offline
G
Button
I have never even tried any products for that, so it isn't too bad in my own opinion. What's mostly been having me indecisive is that it can look different each day just like I mentioned about greying, and even after just having gotten a couple of hours of fresh air and a good day in general I like to think that is almost always giving me a reboost of sorts, and I might feel worse letting my hair grow in an unnatural way. But again I know what I've gone through, there are several reasons. I have had many and many bad days where I've felt the need to use non-liquid hand soap for my hair.

Re: Pizzaboy [Re: Moe_Tilden] #983824
01/01/20 01:32 AM
01/01/20 01:32 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Somewhere out there Pizzaboy is laughing. The childish punk who caused him agita is now in his thirties. Laugh it up Pizzaboy, laugh it up.

I always liked ya, Moe. If I was acting like the proverbial cranky old man it was because I shouldn't have been posting so much in the OC threads to begin with. Having grown up where and when I did made me quick to dismiss the opinions of others. And I was never more unfair than when interacting with people who didn't grow up around the subject matter, especially when I was going back and forth with Europeans such as yourself. I'm sorry for that but I'm afraid I can't change in that regard. Hence why I'm back but not really planning on posting in those threads. Except maybe here and there where the subject matter isn't too close to home. Like guys who are long dead or not Bronx based lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Pizzaboy [Re: pizzaboy] #985225
01/23/20 10:44 PM
01/23/20 10:44 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by pizzaboy

I always liked ya, Moe. If I was acting like the proverbial cranky old man it was because I shouldn't have been posting so much in the OC threads to begin with. Having grown up where and when I did made me quick to dismiss the opinions of others. And I was never more unfair than when interacting with people who didn't grow up around the subject matter, especially when I was going back and forth with Europeans such as yourself. I'm sorry for that but I'm afraid I can't change in that regard. Hence why I'm back but not really planning on posting in those threads. Except maybe here and there where the subject matter isn't too close to home. Like guys who are long dead or not Bronx based lol.

No offense taken, PB. You know more about this thing than I do (obviously) and I know I probably came across like an ass once or twice. You're very knowledgeable and always post good shit. No offense intended on my part. Always good to see you post.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull