GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 114 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,706
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Birthday plans: these good restaurants? #971603
05/16/19 04:00 PM
05/16/19 04:00 PM
VanillaLimeCoke Online content OP
Button
VanillaLimeCoke  Online Content OP
Button
My birthday’s coming up and I’m planning on wanting to go to Martinsberg, WV but mainly Hagerstown, MD.

We might though go to Wilmington, NC.

But providing we go to WV and MD these are the restaraunts I’m thinking of going to. Are these good picks:

-Logan’s Roadhouse (Martinsberg, WV)

-Hempen Hill BBQ (Hagerstown, MD)

-UNO Pizzeria & Grill (Hagerstown, MD)

Also thinking of visiting:
Pennsylvania Dutch Market any good food there?

Hey there buddy, What’s Up? Patricia told us you were coming. My name is Luke and I’m team hoarden all the way. I ain’t no bad hombre. Everybody’s gonna tell you I got a big mouth though. I spoil the endings to movies. -Dennis from GLASS

Hey, can we keep it under 60? I’m still trying to pay for all this dental work. -Simon from TRUE LIES
Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? [Re: VanillaLimeCoke] #971658
05/17/19 06:43 PM
05/17/19 06:43 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by VanillaLimeCoke
My birthday’s coming up and I’m planning on wanting to go to Martinsberg, WV but mainly Hagerstown, MD.

We might though go to Wilmington, NC.

But providing we go to WV and MD these are the restaraunts I’m thinking of going to. Are these good picks:

-Logan’s Roadhouse (Martinsberg, WV)

-Hempen Hill BBQ (Hagerstown, MD)

-UNO Pizzeria & Grill (Hagerstown, MD)

Also thinking of visiting:
Pennsylvania Dutch Market any good food there?

Have not been to any of those but would like to wish you HBD[b][/b]

I’m sure they are all great for a celebration.

Enjoy.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? [Re: DuesPaid] #971748
05/19/19 06:37 PM
05/19/19 06:37 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
All the restaurants mentioned in the OP have Internet presence - either a website or reviews through sites like Yelp and Trip Advisor.

Might be worth doing a little detective work.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? [Re: VanillaLimeCoke] #972265
05/29/19 03:47 PM
05/29/19 03:47 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
hbd

i'd skip unos, its a chain. in maryland one thing they do well is something called a pit beef sandwich. i see there's a chaps pit beef somewhat close to hagerstown md on google maps. i've been to the one in baltimore and they're excellent, check it out if you get the chance.

Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? [Re: Signor Vitelli] #972314
05/30/19 12:25 AM
05/30/19 12:25 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by Signor Vitelli
All the restaurants mentioned in the OP have Internet presence - either a website or reviews through sites like Yelp and Trip Advisor.

Signor V.

I'd agree w/ Signor...Happy B.D. Vanilla L. Coke

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? [Re: VanillaLimeCoke] #972368
05/30/19 08:08 PM
05/30/19 08:08 PM
Button
Button
Originally Posted by RollinBones
hbd

i'd skip unos, its a chain. in maryland one thing they do well is something called a pit beef sandwich. i see there's a chaps pit beef somewhat close to hagerstown md on google maps. i've been to the one in baltimore and they're excellent, check it out if you get the chance.

UNOs isn’t around here and I so want to try them although I’m being told I’d probably not like them.

I can’t find the chaps pit beef in Hagerstown though....but they do look interesting. But compared to Hempen Hill BBQ how are they?

What I mainly like is....
Pizza w/o cheese (but that can be done anywhere) but with pepperoni and sometimes with bacon....but bacon has to be done just right. Dominos I feel right now is the only place that does the bacon right. I had a deep dish pizza once at a place in Union Station that my uncle took me to way back in August 2002. It was interesting and good but just a bit messy and so much. My hands still felt all greasy when we went into this suit shop afterwards that was selling clothes almost as much as each of my college classes. But like I said it was interesting.

Kielbasa

Garlic Bread w/o cheese

I made a rule back in 2010 that for my birthday we go to a restaurant we’ve never been to before.

That’s why I was asking here, seeing if anyone has been to these restaurants to see what they think especially since there’s a food and drink board. I don’t find that on may other websites and boards. But I’ll try those other websites mentioned above.

Hey there buddy, What’s Up? Patricia told us you were coming. My name is Luke and I’m team hoarden all the way. I ain’t no bad hombre. Everybody’s gonna tell you I got a big mouth though. I spoil the endings to movies. -Dennis from GLASS

Hey, can we keep it under 60? I’m still trying to pay for all this dental work. -Simon from TRUE LIES
Re: Birthday plans: these good restaurants? [Re: RollinBones] #972671
06/05/19 07:25 PM
06/05/19 07:25 PM
Button
Button
Originally Posted by RollinBones
hbd

Just in Rehoboth last weekend and they have one there.....and my dad is making kiddy sound effects that he wants to go....so hopefully we’ll go to one soon and I’ll let you know how it is.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull