GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 106 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,722
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: BlackFamily] #959699
12/16/18 03:11 PM
12/16/18 03:11 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Interesting stuff so cal, black. Such a waste of lives.

Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: SharpieOne] #959700
12/16/18 03:12 PM
12/16/18 03:12 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Lifed off and he was making 50k wow

Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: SharpieOne] #959720
12/16/18 08:26 PM
12/16/18 08:26 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted by SharpieOne
I seem to remember during the Dino Saracino/Gioeli trial that Saracino made about 50K a year. It was based on some gambling slips in his Jeep, something his wife said on wiretap? I could be wrong. For those of you not in NYC, that is enough money to live just about above the poverty line, unless you've got some housing set up. I do think that Dino was living in his parents old house in Bensonhurst, so if he wasn't paying an exorbitant mortgage, 50K isn't awful for not having to work a 9-5. But now he's locked up until he's an old man.

This generation in NYC might be the last one that kind of inherits their parents homes that were bought at a modest price. So many end up selling now, their kids moving somewhere south, and pretty soon, there will be very few old NYC families with homes in their lineage. At that point, 50K is nothing.

I don't think most made soldiers running a few agents, overseeing a book, putting some money on the street make much more than a mid to upper class living. The person who owns the book, hires someone to run it, and has 100K on the street is making good money, but there's a reason recruiting pools scrape at the bottom of the barrel. Anyone who goes to a SUNY school, works hard, spends 5 years working their way up in a company -- they are going to end up making much more than 50K a year in NYC. It's the guys who don't graduate high school, don't want to apprentice for a trade who are left turning to a life of crime, and the dividends in the end aren't much.

But how that can be possible is beyond my imaginations. 50k a year im telling you in Sweden in my city where im from, for a criminal that is not much money. Many of the criminals here dont have 50k stacked up but thats because of they are all gamblers, junkies, big spenders. Those who spend have easily 100k-500k stacked up some even more. And this is a shit city believe me. If were are talking about Malmo, Gothenburg, Stockholm they make 50k in 3-4 months and some make that in a month... So when we talk about New York city which has more population than this whole fucking country i cant believe what im hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvN7fKmCoXA&has_verified=1

this is a good video on a dealer in new york. 60k a week he says.

Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: BlackFamily] #959723
12/16/18 08:45 PM
12/16/18 08:45 PM
C
CartelSpy Offline OP
Button
CartelSpy  Offline OP
C
Button
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by CartelSpy
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
@BlackFamily- The vendettas between cartel members does happen but it was mainly between the Sinaloa Cartel bosses where the structure is organized horizontally, the other groups like La Familia etc. Knights Templar and other have personal beefs or disputes between organizational controle and power. It's a power move most of the time or sometimes.

Acknowledge, hence why I said some groups.

Sinaloa is known to have internal disputes but major vendettas don't really happen unless family is involved like with the Beltran Leyvas and Chapo Guzman organization. But the run of the mill sicario can't really act outside their control or parameters.

One of those run of the mill sicarios eventually did just that: Los Zetas. Like i said, Regardless of the group/association that criminals belong to their not immune to personal disputes which includes outside of criminal activities ( Daily life).

The reason Los Zetas left or became powerful enough to become independent is because the Gulf Cartel back then gave too much dominion over their activities or rackets. That's why the Gulf Cartel now limits the power of any criminal group or association or expertise of area into a single division or divisons,

Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: CartelSpy] #959732
12/16/18 10:04 PM
12/16/18 10:04 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

Acknowledge, hence why I said some groups. [/quote]
Sinaloa is known to have internal disputes but major vendettas don't really happen unless family is involved like with the Beltran Leyvas and Chapo Guzman organization. But the run of the mill sicario can't really act outside their control or parameters.[/quote]

One of those run of the mill sicarios eventually did just that: Los Zetas. Like i said, Regardless of the group/association that criminals belong to their not immune to personal disputes which includes outside of criminal activities ( Daily life).[/quote]
The reason Los Zetas left or became powerful enough to become independent is because the Gulf Cartel back then gave too much dominion over their activities or rackets. That's why the Gulf Cartel now limits the power of any criminal group or association or expertise of area into a single division or divisons,[/quote]

Undersrood.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: CartelSpy] #959737
12/17/18 12:57 AM
12/17/18 12:57 AM
C
CartelSpy Offline OP
Button
CartelSpy  Offline OP
C
Button
Still normal members or cartel sicarios don't have any say into the organizational structure or moves of a cartel. Everything has a control and structure. You won't believe how low key and organizational control the cartels have.

@BlackFamily.

Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: CartelSpy] #959738
12/17/18 01:28 AM
12/17/18 01:28 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Still normal members or cartel sicarios don't have any say into the organizational structure or moves of a cartel. Everything has a control and structure. You won't believe how low key and organizational control the cartels have.

@BlackFamily.

It's semi impressive I suppose. Cartels going be cartels.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Are most organized crime members poor? [Re: m2w] #959740
12/17/18 04:45 AM
12/17/18 04:45 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by m2w
in italy most people enjoy mafia groups for power and respect more than money, being a member of mafia they become powerful and respected in the society instead to be a nobody like another
obviously you can also become very rich

Its almost true. The street members come from poor families and if can climb the ranks will remain a blue collar criminals while the sons of parents of the boss made the real money and stay in the society and made bussiness with legitimate bussiness men. An example: Raffaele Amato that helped to create the DiLauro clan was out dated by DiLauro'son Cosimo.Same things in the ndrangheta where a 5% of the members made the milions.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull