GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Irishman12, Malavita, 1 invisible), 108 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,354
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,181
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Santa yells at kids to 'get the f--- out' #959692
12/16/18 12:56 PM
12/16/18 12:56 PM
MrWilliams Offline OP
Button
MrWilliams  Offline OP
Button
Organizers of a Christmas event in a town in the U.K. have apologized after the event’s Santa Claus reportedly yelled at children to “get the f--- out” in response to a fire alarm.

Parents described the incident at the Santa’s Grotto family event in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, to local outlets and on social media, according to CNN, with some saying that Santa should be “ashamed” of his behavior.

Smoke in a nearby building activated fire alarms, prompting Santa to reportedly burst out of his grotto and “immediately [assist] in the evacuation of the building,” according to organizers.

[Festival Events St. Ives] wish to apologise for any offence or distress caused to parents and children by the attempts to ensure all visitors and staff had exited the building and were safe,” the organizers wrote on the event website.

One customer wrote on Facebook that Santa Claus charged in, “ripped his hat and beard off in front of 50 odd kids and started shouting and swearing at people to leave.”

"You should be ashamed of yourself acting like that in front of children,” the customer continued. "There is no way he should be allowed near a child.”

One parent told Cambridgeshire Live that her friend's child was upset by Santa's use of the vulgarity and had to be carried.

“My friend's little boy was upset as his dad was carrying him when Santa told them 'to get the f--- out,' " she told the outlet. "We told our children he wasn’t the real Santa. He was an imposter and will be going on the naughty list."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...zers-apologize-after-santa-yells-at-kids

Re: Santa yells at kids to 'get the f--- out' [Re: MrWilliams] #960483
12/30/18 11:31 AM
12/30/18 11:31 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
They are upset, but still in good health.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull