GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (faffy444, 2 invisible), 115 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,162
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954623
10/03/18 07:33 PM
10/03/18 07:33 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I didn't make it about race. It is about race. We're talking about the United States prison system here. Even Serpiente agreed. He even wants a civil war to make sure it stays that way

We were talking about why Snake doesn't get a release. That was the topic. Race wasn't the issue here, until you brought it up. For heaven's sake, Oak, just admit that you either love to stir up shit or that you just got some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder to unwittingly politicise every topic at play.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954624
10/03/18 07:36 PM
10/03/18 07:36 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
According to Oak, the majority of mobsters are actually working undercover for the FBI, so maybe that helps get them better prison conditions...

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954625
10/03/18 07:38 PM
10/03/18 07:38 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The only person who's stirred up is you, Killing Joke. Race plays a role in the discussion as to Persico getting a compassionate release.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954626
10/03/18 07:40 PM
10/03/18 07:40 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Nope. Never said that, Nicky from Tampa. I said most mobsters feed info to law enforcement, which is an obvious fact to anyone paying attention.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954628
10/03/18 07:53 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Of course it does, it’s always been that way . The majority rules it will always be that way .

Thank you for at least admitting it. The Killing Joke is still solidly in the denial phase.

Tell you what this stuff with Trump may start the dividing line possible Civil War type shit .....Trump got in there because white Americans are tired of give everyone a trophy type shit . This will be scary times ahead , I will be in my cabin out west with enough to hold down a state .

LOL.

No problem it’s never been a color thing it’s a majority thing back to Sargon of Akkad around 2000 BC to the days of Genghis Khan and Vikings it’s the way it always been .

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/03/18 07:54 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954629
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
"Obvious facts..."

...of which we have yet to see any evidence. As is the case with the majority of your claims, Oak.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 10/03/18 07:54 PM.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954632
10/03/18 08:33 PM
10/03/18 08:33 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Killing Joke, someone else just made the same argument I did, in the comment above yours. You want evidence that white privilege exists in the U.S. prison system. My goodness. lol. Take your head out of the sand.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954635
10/03/18 10:18 PM
10/03/18 10:18 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Nope. Never said that, Nicky from Tampa. I said most mobsters feed info to law enforcement, which is an obvious fact to anyone paying attention.

I'm so confused as to what you are trying to say.
If a mobster is feeding info to law enforcement, then he is working for law enforcement. Undercover.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 10/03/18 10:20 PM.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954637
10/03/18 10:36 PM
10/03/18 10:36 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
What black boss? Black boss of what? Is there any black prisoner with a record similar to Persico's who's been given a compassionate release? Ever? I doubt it.

Willie Horton? Bill Cosby gets 3 years only? And let's wait and see how the retarded, black murderer from Howard Beach in the Vetrano case gets sentenced in a few months - then compare with the 70 year old italian shylocks in the neighborhood. It's also worth noting that the NY Times basically dropped that story when they found out it was a black guy, but when they were convinced it was a guido from Cross Bay they ran with it.

How is it not compassion that leads to these minimal penalties in the first place?

Last edited by Flushing; 10/03/18 10:43 PM.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954638
10/03/18 10:38 PM
10/03/18 10:38 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Don't compare a white mobster's prison experience with that of any black person's. You lose all credibility.

Great that politics has been banned from board. It seems that someone is enjoying a bit of priveledge.

Last edited by Flushing; 10/03/18 10:44 PM.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954640
10/03/18 10:42 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Are you going to name one example of a black inmate who's enjoyed the same privileges as white mobsters, or are you just going to keep making this personal?

The mob generally doesn't fit the forced narrative of white priviledge. The Kennedy's and Clinton's perhaps, but not the mob. I realize now how you have so much time to write on here. You've obviously given up your job or career so that a less priviledged person can have it. Great for him, bad for us.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954641
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. I was waiting for someone to bring up Bill Cosby.

And, no politics. It's impossible to discuss unjust sentencing in the U.S. prison system without discussing race. I think we can be adults about it. I know I can.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954642
10/03/18 10:44 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The warden confirmed that Junior did suffer from “chronic medical conditions related to (the) aging process” but he did not have any “deteriorating mental or physical health that has substantially diminished his ability to function in a correctional facility.”

How has this thread reached four pages already?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/31/mobster-who-claims-jail-food-is-killing-him-scarfs-down-hot-dog/

Just read this report and make up your own mind why Persico's claims are being questioned.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: Flushing] #954643
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Flushing
You've obviously given up your job or career so that a less priviledged person can have it. Great for him, bad for us.

lol. Nope. Not even close. But keep trying.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954646
10/03/18 10:52 PM
10/03/18 10:52 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Nice token examples there, Flushing.

And, no politics. It's impossible to discuss unjust sentencing in the U.S. prison system without discussing race. I think we can be adults about it. I know I can.

No ,it's impossible for ideologically possessed leftists to discuss fair versus unfair prison sentences. If you think that LE unfairly targets blacks, I suggest you pay a visit to Baltimore. The entire city (except for locust point and the inner harbor) is an open air drug bazaar, where the police fear intervening at all.

And as I choose my words very carefully, I generally refrain from childish comments. Don't know where the adult thing came from.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954648
10/03/18 10:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Come on, Flushing. Don't just turn this into a foxnews debate. The topic is the prison system. And, it's impossible to discuss it without race. Sorry that triggered you. Let's try to be adults about it.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954649
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
lol. I was waiting for someone to bring up Bill Cosby.

But the board's policy is NOT to discuss racial issues at all.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954650
10/03/18 10:58 PM
10/03/18 10:58 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I don't know how to discuss disparities in prison sentencing without discussing race, but rules are rules. Fair enough.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954657
10/04/18 12:54 AM
10/04/18 12:54 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
On a different note I just came back from Persico's bagel store and they still have the best bagels in Dyker and Bensonhurst

Hands down

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: NickyfromTampa] #954658
10/04/18 04:11 AM
10/04/18 04:11 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

I'm so confused as to what you are trying to say.
If a mobster is feeding info to law enforcement, then he is working for law enforcement. Undercover.

This is the second thread in which Oak has completely disregarded a response to his bullshit, nonsensical, "most people in the mafia are rats" fantasy.

Just common sense questions, Oak.
1. If the majority of mobsters feed information to law enforcement, why do so many of them get long, harsh sentences despite their cooperation?
2. Furthering this, what is the point of a mobster risking his life and reputation to snitch on another mobster if he's not getting any sentence reduction?

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that most wiseguys today are, in fact, getting protection from the feds in exchange for their cooperation.
1. What is the point of the fight against organized crime if most people in La Cosa Nostra are snitches for the government and, therefore, protected by the government?
2. Why would the FBI keep such a large amount of mobsters on their payroll? It would get to a point where any information a prospective cooperator could provide to the government has already been provided to the government by the rest of their many, many cooperators.
3. It would also get to the point where snitches are snitching on other snitches, therefore defeating the purpose of the snitching.
4. Why does the Mafia still exist if most of them are snitching on each other? You made the argument previously that the Mafia got POWERFUL because of this cooperation. Which leaves two more burning questions:
a) If Mafia snitching only serves to make the Mafia more powerful, why the hell does the FBI facilitate it?
b) How, exactly, does a mobster snitching on another mobster make the Mafia, as a whole, more powerful?

Oak, if you can give a proper response to each of these questions, people on the forum will be more inclined to take your theory seriously. Because, and you know this already, it's a very, very far-fetched theory.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: BensonHURST] #954666
10/04/18 06:06 AM
10/04/18 06:06 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
On a different note I just came back from Persico's bagel store and they still have the best bagels in Dyker and Bensonhurst

Hands down

Is Louis Daidone's bagel place still operating under different ownership?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: BensonHURST] #954669
10/04/18 07:05 AM
10/04/18 07:05 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST

Hands down

True ... you should try some of there spots up in Saugerties they have god people in all there business and they have many.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: TheKillingJoke] #954672
10/04/18 07:26 AM
10/04/18 07:26 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

there is a documented history of white mobsters getting preferential treatment in prison, and they're not labeled "rats" because of it. The preferential treatment is part of the mobster status, not an affront to it. Mobsters have boasted of it.

Didn't I admit this? See, Oak, we are actually ON THE SAME PAGE when it comes to this. Mobsters DO have it better than any other criminal - at least that's the way I feel about it, based on my limited knowledge. I basically stated this about three times.

I guess trying to get into a heated argument with me - or any other poster - proves to be a much more attractive option for you. Why? Because you LOVE to disrupt this place, don't you?

Yes you do. Yes you do.

100% truth. He loves to stir it up and then cry victim. Nothing has changed...

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: dixiemafia] #954698
10/04/18 03:03 PM
10/04/18 03:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
He loves to stir it up and then cry victim. Nothing has changed...

lol. What reason would there ever be for anyone to cry victim at this website?

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954699
10/04/18 03:07 PM
10/04/18 03:07 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Nicky from Tampa, we're not going to go through this again. Most wiseguys feed info to the cops. It's just common knowledge.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954863
10/05/18 09:54 PM
10/05/18 09:54 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Nicky from Tampa, we're not going to go through this again. Most wiseguys feed info to the cops. It's just common knowledge.

Bullshit. What is it with people saying a thing is common knowledge to back a point they are desperate to make, when in fact it is not knowledge but just what they want people to think

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954926
10/06/18 02:03 PM
10/06/18 02:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
lol. Relax, Jace. Everyone knows most mobsters leak shit to law enforcement. Just part of the hustle yo.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954950
10/06/18 09:16 PM
10/06/18 09:16 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
lol. Relax, Jace. Everyone knows most mobsters leak shit to law enforcement. Just part of the hustle yo.

Not true, maybe the gangs you follow aside from the mob do that.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954957
10/06/18 10:51 PM
10/06/18 10:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Everyone in the game does. Mafia, gangs, drug dealers. The smart ones at least. The higher up, the more they do it.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954960
10/06/18 11:21 PM
10/06/18 11:21 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Re US prison sentencing watch 13th on Netflix. Blew my mind. The facts and figures stated are clear

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 10/06/18 11:21 PM.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull