GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 131 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954439
10/01/18 03:01 PM
10/01/18 03:01 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Here It goes with it's agenda. First it throws the bit about pcp smoking Tookie into this mix and now the black vs white bullshit begins. The true enemy has revealed itself.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954443
10/01/18 03:41 PM
10/01/18 03:41 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
it's a matter of principle:if Persico that is a family boss would get a compassionate release also joey the clown, Bobby Manna and the other very old mobsters would can ask to be released.
For the black inmates that is true for the street thugs but for sure the black boss can bribe more prison guards and buy some privileges.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954444
10/01/18 03:42 PM
10/01/18 03:42 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
At the end of the day it's all about the $$$

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: TheKillingJoke] #954445
10/01/18 03:47 PM
10/01/18 03:47 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
At the end of the day it's all about the $$$

Its always about the money,and who say the opposite is a liar.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954460
10/01/18 07:46 PM
10/01/18 07:46 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
What black boss? Black boss of what? Is there any black prisoner with a record similar to Persico's who's been given a compassionate release? Ever? I doubt it.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954467
10/01/18 10:58 PM
10/01/18 10:58 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Carmine Persico has several bodies to his name. If they are going to start releasing people early I think it should be ones convicted of nonviolent crimes, instead of a boss of a big NY family.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954469
10/01/18 11:29 PM
10/01/18 11:29 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi,

What about Tony Aiello he is a non violent offender also a first time offender who has been locked up over 30 years.

There is also one more issue why if the government offers you a plea and you do not take it why if you go to trial you get more than what was offered. Now if you do plea you can get a 3 point for taken responsibility but if you go to trial you do not have to get that but if you are offered 15 years to plea how on earth can the government be allowed to give you life if you go to trial.

I am from RI but I know a lot of these men.

Last edited by Newengland; 10/01/18 11:30 PM.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954544
10/02/18 09:43 PM
10/02/18 09:43 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
But if I said this, you'd say that. And if I said that, you'd say this. He said she said they said we said. I say tomato...you know the rest.

The facts don't change. If Persico were black, he would have rotted in a hell hole. Carmine "THE SNAKE" has had it quite good in prison. Why expand on this privilege by letting him walk? What good does this do for society?

Nonsense. Herman Bell killed cops and was let out recently, and Obama paroled and pardoned a large group of black inmates while president.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954557
10/03/18 02:07 AM
10/03/18 02:07 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Don't compare a white mobster's prison experience with that of any black person's. You lose all credibility.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954563
10/03/18 06:06 AM
10/03/18 06:06 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Well I'm willing to bet a mafia boss has it better in prison than any gang or biker member; regardless of race. Whether they're African American, Mexican, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, Haitian, Cuban or trailer park white trash.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954577
10/03/18 12:04 PM
10/03/18 12:04 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Do you know of any minority organized crime bosses in the U.S. who get the special treatment that wiseguys do? I keep hearing this "it's just about money" theory, but we seem to be short on examples. It might be hard to accept that the U.S. is an inherently racist country, and that the prison system is no exception, but the evidence is quite insurmountable.

Furthermore, is there any majority white country where minority crime bosses, or minority inmates of any kind, get treated as well as white organized crime members in the prison system?

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: Newengland] #954580
10/03/18 12:18 PM
10/03/18 12:18 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Newengland
Hi,

What about Tony Aiello he is a non violent offender also a first time offender who has been locked up over 30 years.

There is also one more issue why if the government offers you a plea and you do not take it why if you go to trial you get more than what was offered. Now if you do plea you can get a 3 point for taken responsibility but if you go to trial you do not have to get that but if you are offered 15 years to plea how on earth can the government be allowed to give you life if you go to trial.

I am from RI but I know a lot of these men.

Who is this Tony Aiello? It's Anthony ace Aiello?

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954588
10/03/18 01:41 PM
10/03/18 01:41 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Is there any insurmountable evidence that your local AB or incarcerated biker big shot gets treated that much better in prison than your local big shot black drug trafficker or Hispanic gang shot caller?

As far as I know, none of them are close to having it as good in the can as a mafia boss. It's more about stature than it is about race.

Furthermore, why are we having this race-based discussion? As far as I know this thread didn't have anything to do with race, until a certain someone brought it up. Again.
And a few of us got baited. Again.
We should know better by now.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954591
10/03/18 01:59 PM
10/03/18 01:59 PM
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi,

To answer some questions first Tony is Anthony dad. Tony is doing life for the pizza connection case. Anthony as you must know is doing 30 years.

I know of one black boss that was treated & respected from everyone his name is Linwood Grey. He was in Allenwood Penn with peanut & Joe Dancer.

Ernie Boy was there george neck Anthony Senter Tom kirate Bobby Zam Chuckie Russo Norman DuPont Al Greco a lot more good guys from CT & RI

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: TheKillingJoke] #954592
10/03/18 03:03 PM
10/03/18 03:03 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Is there any insurmountable evidence that your local AB or incarcerated biker big shot gets treated that much better in prison than your local big shot black drug trafficker or Hispanic gang shot caller?

As far as I know, none of them are close to having it as good in the can as a mafia boss. It's more about stature than it is about race.

Furthermore, why are we having this race-based discussion? As far as I know this thread didn't have anything to do with race, until a certain someone brought it up. Again.
And a few of us got baited. Again.
We should know better by now.

If AB members and bikers are treated as bad as black inmates, it only goes to prove how low whites have to sink to be treated as bad as blacks. White criminals who look the part of being able to blend with authorities and politicians are treated with privilege. I know of no black prisoner who has ever enjoyed anything close to such privilege. Compassionate releases or pardons? Sure. But not systematically privileged treatment, like mobsters get.

I introduced race into the discussion because I think there's more than enough documentation and history to show that racism plays a large role in our criminal justice system and how inmates are treated. Your accusations of trolling must be out of frustration that you're attempting to answer the questions I've proposed without having the answers, so you're resorting to personal attacks to save face. You do have the option of simply not replying if you don't have an answer, which is something you seem to take into account at the end of your comment.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: Newengland] #954593
10/03/18 03:08 PM
10/03/18 03:08 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Newengland
Hi,

To answer some questions first Tony is Anthony dad. Tony is doing life for the pizza connection case. Anthony as you must know is doing 30 years.

I know of one black boss that was treated & respected from everyone his name is Linwood Grey. He was in Allenwood Penn with peanut & Joe Dancer.

Ernie Boy was there george neck Anthony Senter Tom kirate Bobby Zam Chuckie Russo Norman DuPont Al Greco a lot more good guys from CT & RI

There's not a lot of information on Linwood Gray on the internet. Could you elaborate as to how he received privileged treatment while doing time by the prison administration? Thanks a bunch my man.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954596
10/03/18 04:21 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

You still didn't answer the question.

Is there any minority prisoners in the states, or even abroad in majority white countries, that are treated as well white mobsters? Some brought up the argument that black prisoners with money are treated as good as the mobsters, and I've seen no evidence of it, nor one example provided yet.

I actually DID admit that I do echo the sentiment - and I'm merely making assumptions here, I'm European and I've got no first hand experience with the American prison life - that mobsters have it better than any other criminal in prison, INCLUDING black prisoners. Or did you just willfully skip that part?

If AB members and bikers are treated as bad as black inmates, it only goes to prove how low whites have to sink to be treated as bad as blacks. White criminals who look the part of being able to blend with authorities and politicians are treated with privilege. I know of no black prisoner who has ever enjoyed anything close to such privilege. Compassionate releases or pardons? Sure. But not systematically privileged treatment, like mobsters get.

"who look the part of being able to blend with authorities and politicians are treated with privilege"

So, stature. Not race. Because white criminals who don't look said part aren't treated with privilege.
You got any clear evidence where a upper tier white trash prison gang member enjoyed more privileges than an upper tier black prison gang member? Like hard evidence? Sources? Articles? Please show me, as well as the rest of the board. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I'm not afraid to admit the error of my ways.
I don't claim to be "in the know"; you act like you are. Back it up. Otherwise I'm left here thinking that you're just an extremely well spoken individual who is very good at making it seem like he knows what he's talking about while actually knowing jack shit about shit. I'm dying to be proven wrong about you here, Oak.

I introduced race into the discussion because I think there's more than enough documentation and history to show that racism plays a large role in our criminal justice system and how inmates are treated.

Well according to you racism plays a role in every American topic. And at base, you're probably right.
BUT you must've known - seeing the not so distant history of the board - that bringing up a topic like this, while it was not directly called for, would get you some semi-heated replies. Which in turn would create another opportunity for you to relive your high school debate class days. You're a smart guy, Oak. I'm refusing to believe that you don't know what's about to go down when you bring up a topic like this. Which would also trigger a politically-flavored discussion. If I remember correctly, the mods politely asked us not to trigger these kind of discussions. Most of us have no problems complying to this, but it seems to be a tougher task for you.

Your accusations of trolling must be out of frustration that you're attempting to answer the questions I've proposed without having the answers, so you're resorting to personal attacks to save face. You do have the option of simply not replying if you don't have an answer, which is something you seem to take into account at the end of your comment.

If I accused you of "trolling", I shouldn't have done so. My bad. Though I can't help to have the feeling that you low-key enjoy being disruptive. Again, this is a feeling I have, which is subjective and doesn't mean I'm objectively correct about this. Others are free to correct me if I'm wrong.
On the other hand, I don't feel like I "owe" you an answer since I'm not sure if your questions were actually directed at me (you didn't quote me as far as I can tell).
Again, I'm not in the know. I'm not American and I've got zero personal experience with the American prison system. I can only assume things about a topic like this. I'm here to learn and when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

If I'm wrong about you, Oak, I apologize. If I accused you of trolling, when you didn't mean to "bait" anyone, it was uncalled for.

If I'm right about my current feeling...well, I guess there isn't much I - nor anybody else - can do about this because as far as I can tell you're not breaking any major rules. That doesn't mean that, in this regard, you're the most pleasant person to deal with though.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 10/03/18 04:22 PM.
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954597
N
Newengland Offline
Old school
Newengland  Offline
Old school
N
Capo
Hi

OakAsFan

Hold on a second i never said anything about Linwood getting any privileged treatment from the administration at all. I do not know what you and someone else on here are saying. All i read was that Mob guys had more respect in the joint. All i can tell you is that in Allenwood Pen Blacks Whites Mexicans Latin Kings all treated each-other with respect. I also know Ernie could only use the phone once a month. Lin wood had a poker game that all the money guys played in it did not matter the color of their skin. As far as people getting help from the administration you would be labeled a rat and would not be on a PEN yard much longer no matter what color you were.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954598
10/03/18 04:45 PM
10/03/18 04:45 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
More personal attacks is about what I expected, Killing Joke. You have no argument to refute mine, but you insist on engaging in the discussion anyway for some reason. Nowhere in that long winded screed of yours will anyone find one example of any black inmate in the U.S. (or any white majority country) afforded the privileges of white mobsters. Now you want me to prove the criminal justice system is racist. Your lack of an answer is telling enough.

Newengland, there is a documented history of white mobsters getting preferential treatment in prison, and they're not labeled "rats" because of it. The preferential treatment is part of the mobster status, not an affront to it. Mobsters have boasted of it.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954599
10/03/18 04:48 PM
10/03/18 04:48 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
More personal attacks is about what I expected from someone who has "Joke" right in his name. Nowhere in that long winded screed will you find one example of any black inmate in the U.S. (or any white majority country) afforded the privileges of white mobsters. Now he wants me to prove the criminal justice system is racist. His lack of an answer is telling enough.

Oak, you are skimming around all of it. Like you basically always do in every argument you get yourself into.
Maybe you aren't as smart as I think you are?

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954601
10/03/18 04:50 PM
10/03/18 04:50 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Are you going to name one example of a black inmate who's enjoyed the same privileges as white mobsters, or are you just going to keep making this personal?

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954602
10/03/18 04:53 PM
10/03/18 04:53 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

there is a documented history of white mobsters getting preferential treatment in prison, and they're not labeled "rats" because of it. The preferential treatment is part of the mobster status, not an affront to it. Mobsters have boasted of it.

Didn't I admit this? See, Oak, we are actually ON THE SAME PAGE when it comes to this. Mobsters DO have it better than any other criminal - at least that's the way I feel about it, based on my limited knowledge. I basically stated this about three times.

I guess trying to get into a heated argument with me - or any other poster - proves to be a much more attractive option for you. Why? Because you LOVE to disrupt this place, don't you?

Yes you do. Yes you do.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954604
10/03/18 04:58 PM
10/03/18 04:58 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Are you going to name one example of a black inmate who's enjoyed the same privileges as white mobsters, or are you just going to keep making this personal?

We were discussing mobsters here. For what might be the FOURTH time now: I do think mobsters got it better than black prisoners in the can.

"White prisoners" as a general grouping though? Well, Oak, if you can find me an example where an imprisoned white prison gang member enjoyed privileged status over a black prison gang member, please, bring them on. Hard evidence. Articles. Sources. Thanks, Oak.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954615
10/03/18 06:15 PM
10/03/18 06:15 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
You already admitted that rich white prisoners have it better than anyone, including rich minorities, citing mobsters as a specific example. And you're asking me to prove white privilege exists in the prison system? Right after you just admitted it? What are you asking here?

I already responded to your point about white trash types, like bikers, Hells Angels, Aryan Brotherhood, etc. If white people have to lower their standards that much to be treated as bad as blacks, it only further proves white privilege's existence.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954617
10/03/18 06:31 PM
10/03/18 06:31 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
If anyone's train of thought can be "disrupted" by someone pointing out the obvious fact that white privilege exists in the U.S. prison system, then the problem is with them.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954618
10/03/18 06:41 PM
10/03/18 06:41 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
If anyone's train of thought can be "disrupted" by someone pointing out the obvious fact that white privilege exists in the U.S. prison system, then the problem is with them.

Of course it does, it’s always been that way . The majority rules it will always be that way . Tell you what this stuff with Trump may start the dividing line possible Civil War type shit .....Trump got in there because white Americans are tired of give everyone a trophy type shit . This will be scary times ahead , I will be in my cabin out west with enough to hold down a state .

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: Serpiente] #954619
10/03/18 06:49 PM
10/03/18 06:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Of course it does, it’s always been that way . The majority rules it will always be that way .

Thank you for at least admitting it. The Killing Joke is still solidly in the denial phase.

Tell you what this stuff with Trump may start the dividing line possible Civil War type shit .....Trump got in there because white Americans are tired of give everyone a trophy type shit . This will be scary times ahead , I will be in my cabin out west with enough to hold down a state .

LOL.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954620
10/03/18 06:56 PM
10/03/18 06:56 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
You already admitted that rich white prisoners have it better than anyone, including rich minorities, citing mobsters as a specific example. And you're asking me to prove white privilege exists in the prison system? Right after you just admitted it? What are you asking here?

I already responded to your point about white trash types, like bikers, Hells Angels, Aryan Brotherhood, etc. If white people have to lower their standards that much to be treated as bad as blacks, it only further proves white privilege's existence.

You said "mobsters are treated with privilege compared to black prisoners", then made it about race. I said that when you look at it that way, it's merely about stature. Not necessarily race.

I don't get what's so difficult to understand here, but I guess you're gonna repeat the same things over and over and over again until I stop replying to you, you got the last word and "win".

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: OakAsFan] #954621
10/03/18 07:00 PM
10/03/18 07:00 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

Still doesn't change the fact that this topic didn't have anything to do with race until you bought it up and decided to politicise the entire topic once again. As per usual, blatantly ignoring the warnings of the moderators.

If anyone's stuck in denial phase, it's you, Oak. You're probably too thick-headed to admit it though.

Re: Persico being kept in Prison for Life [Re: jace] #954622
10/03/18 07:11 PM
10/03/18 07:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I didn't make it about race. It is about race. We're talking about the United States prison system here. Even Serpiente agreed. He even wants a civil war to make sure it stays that way

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull