GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 91 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,152
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Paulie and Johnny Ballsack #951071
08/22/18 10:12 PM
08/22/18 10:12 PM
J
Japseye1 Offline OP
BANNED
Japseye1  Offline OP
BANNED
J
Made Member
Over the past few days I've came to the conclusion over the Johnny-baiting of Paulie .. remember when they were joking about Johnny's wife at the back room in the Bing? Furio said "I like a woman, something to grab onto" and Paul said "if you grab onto Ginny Sack your fucking hands will disappear" and then Johnny creeped from around the corner while a smug smile on his face.. I think it's true that he overheard the guys and when Paulie approached Johnny for "good relations" or whatever I think this is the reason why he baited him for information and used him

I also find it ironic that Johnny later said "what happened to this thing" while he knowingly and willing used a CAPTAIN for information... what does everybody else think

Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: Japseye1] #951086
08/23/18 02:08 AM
08/23/18 02:08 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I don't remember him creeping into the room. I just remember him entering the room and then him asking what was so funny but maybe i'm wrong.. Johnny was a proud man and he would have taken any joke about his wife as a personal insult and would not have stood for it..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: DE NIRO] #951087
08/23/18 03:04 AM
08/23/18 03:04 AM
J
Japseye1 Offline OP
BANNED
Japseye1  Offline OP
BANNED
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by DE NIRO
I don't remember him creeping into the room. I just remember him entering the room and then him asking what was so funny but maybe i'm wrong.. Johnny was a proud man and he would have taken any joke about his wife as a personal insult and would not have stood for it..

I was using that as an expression. Suddenly he comes round when they are finished telling jokes about his wife. My point is do people think this give him "probable cause" like a reason to fuck Paulie over

and yeah you are right about that but it seems like he supressed alot of bullshit to keep the peace and cash flowing in regard to him and Tony. Obviously when Tony had him cornered he had to defend himself to protect his character...

Last edited by Japseye1; 08/23/18 03:07 AM.
Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: Japseye1] #951178
08/24/18 11:19 AM
08/24/18 11:19 AM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
Nah, he clearly didn't hear that last crack Gigi said about Ginny, he would have went apeshit if he did. He had zero relationship business or otherwise with Gigi. They just got lucky that John wasn't walking thru the back door 2 seconds earlier.

Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: Japseye1] #951604
08/29/18 05:13 PM
08/29/18 05:13 PM
Margate, NJ
Stugotz Offline
Wiseguy
Stugotz  Offline
Wiseguy
Margate, NJ
I think Johhny Sack used Walnuts because he recognized that he was gullible and was somewhat out of favor with Tony. Paulie wasn't too bright, more emotional than tactful. His proudest moment was when he suffocated that old woman friend of his mothers.

Yeah, Little Pussy. You think he's going to fuck with Big Pussy? My Pussy? Tony Soprano, 1999
Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: Japseye1] #951613
08/29/18 06:26 PM
08/29/18 06:26 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I think his proudest moment was when he went through Adrianna's panties. Could you imagine how emotional he gets when he's the only one left standing after Tony gets whacked. With all his superstitious rhetoric he probably ditches Jersey and becomes a monk.

Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: Japseye1] #951622
08/29/18 08:55 PM
08/29/18 08:55 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
In the earlier seasons it's mentioned that Philadelphia is trying to take over Soprano rackets. No reason to believe New York wasn't eyeing the same turf, and finessing Tony Soprano from the get go to get control of his rackets before Phily did.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: blueracing347] #951915
09/01/18 07:22 PM
09/01/18 07:22 PM
J
Japseye1 Offline OP
BANNED
Japseye1  Offline OP
BANNED
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by Stugotz
more emotional than tactful.

you are right.

Originally Posted by blueracing347
I think his proudest moment was when he went through Adrianna's panties. Could you imagine how emotional he gets when he's the only one left standing after Tony gets whacked.

Lol I wouldn't say proudest but it certainly got his blood levels up. I did that a few times. And Paulie as last man standing? yeah I think he would of jacked off at that too. I got the impression (even in the real world) that no one wants to be boss anymore except the cowboys and ego maniac wannabe-John Gotti's , Tony himself said it and Paulie was reluctant to take the promotion Tony offered him outside the pork store

Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: Japseye1] #952312
09/05/18 06:55 PM
09/05/18 06:55 PM
Buffalo,New York
frankg2469 Offline
A.K.A. Benny Squint
frankg2469  Offline
A.K.A. Benny Squint
Button
Buffalo,New York
I think Paulie was still playing footsie with New York right to the end. It's very subtle, but he sneaks Butchie a knowing glance at the sit down in George's warehouse right as Tony, Carmine, and Butchie come to the truce agreement. I have always also thought that Paulie knew that Tony wasn't long for the world at that point in time and that knowledge, along with the residual pangs of guilt it brought with it were just as much to blame for his reluctance to accept the promotion as his belief in superstition.

Last edited by frankg2469; 09/05/18 07:04 PM.

"A mook---what's a mook ?" Johnny Boy Civello
Re: Paulie and Johnny Ballsack [Re: Japseye1] #952445
09/06/18 04:11 PM
09/06/18 04:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The only reason I don't believe that theory is because of how animated Paulie was outside of Satriales at the end when Tony made him captain. If Paulie had something in the works with Butchie, he probably would have been more wooden in that conversation and played along. I don't see him as being that good of an actor. He talks about his superstitions, etc. I think he would have kept the conversation short by sweet. Less talking the better. I think "Members Only Guy" was someone connected to Phil, who acted outside of the Lupertazzi sphere. He could have been connected to anyone Tony pissed off in the past. Might have had nothing to do with the recent war, or he could have been taking advantage of the timing. Butchie wouldn't have killed Tony in public like that because he wouldn't have to. He could have gotten him anywhere. They get Phil in front of his family because he was in hiding. They had to hit him as soon as they had the chance.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull