GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (m2w), 61 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,318
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,670
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,497
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,264
Posts1,057,452
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: pmac] #943061
06/10/18 05:35 PM
06/10/18 05:35 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
i dvr last night giving it a watch now. jrs spinning the shit out of it. they couldnt tie my father to drugs but his little brother and best friend was. i could give 2shits but to act like john gotti was holy then thou and never touched drugs get the fuck out. ya he was the capo thats why he didnt touch the drugs but he knew. last thing at least theres no shit acting scenes its all stock footage or photos which is good. ya its jr sucking his dad off on a.e. but its ok get paid.

One thing is clear Gotti definetly knew about the drug dealing and profited from it which makes him responsible as the capo. Also they failed to mention that the main reason Angelo and gene had to resort to drug dealing was because Gotti pissed away the crews profits gambling

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943066
06/10/18 07:11 PM
06/10/18 07:11 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i may have not understood the part where jrs talking about the mcbratney hit. he says his father shot him but every other book and interviews says it was the guy ralph g............... anyway they should have put mickey scars or somebody in it whys larry mazza the go to mob rat in it. he stinks wasnt even a made guy or a gambino associate i didnt know this was a 2 part doc or 4 hours. 3 and 4 are on tonight ill dvr it again. westworlds on thats must see tv. nerd alert.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943067
06/10/18 07:12 PM
06/10/18 07:12 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

this is the worst part of sports season nothing but baseball so slow

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: pmac] #943069
06/10/18 07:39 PM
06/10/18 07:39 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
i may have not understood the part where jrs talking about the mcbratney hit. he says his father shot him but every other book and interviews says it was the guy ralph g............... anyway they should have put mickey scars or somebody in it whys larry mazza the go to mob rat in it. he stinks wasnt even a made guy or a gambino associate i didnt know this was a 2 part doc or 4 hours. 3 and 4 are on tonight ill dvr it again. westworlds on thats must see tv. nerd alert.

yeah junior made up that story. Mcbratney actually dragged Gotti and Angelo across the bar and they were finally able to pin him so galione could shoot him

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943081
06/10/18 09:33 PM
06/10/18 09:33 PM
I
Inmate Offline
Associate
Inmate  Offline
I
Associate
Is the second part of the Gotti special on tonight?

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: Inmate] #943082
06/10/18 09:43 PM
06/10/18 09:43 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Inmate
Is the second part of the Gotti special on tonight?

right now

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943083
06/10/18 10:46 PM
06/10/18 10:46 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
I have not seen it yet, but it sounds god from what I am reading on here. Angel Gotti's story of Favara and his loud parties soon after killing her brother were backed up by other residents of the neighborhood. The tapes of Gotti and his grandson were never supposed to be released, but the feds did it although it was illegal to do so. Typical of them. The reason he was angry about his grandson wanting to be a baseball player was not the sport itself, but the rampart steroid use in it, as was pointed out earlier.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: jace] #943085
06/10/18 10:50 PM
06/10/18 10:50 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
I have not seen it yet, but it sounds god from what I am reading on here. Angel Gotti's story of Favara and his loud parties soon after killing her brother were backed up by other residents of the neighborhood. The tapes of Gotti and his grandson were never supposed to be released, but the feds did it although it was illegal to do so. Typical of them. The reason he was angry about his grandson wanting to be a baseball player was not the sport itself, but the rampart steroid use in it, as was pointed out earlier.

No it was never backed up by neighbors. Victoria Gotti was the one who said it and her track record is pretty sketchy when it comes to honesty. Im surprised Angel said that because she said something totally different in the last documentary. The truth was it was a tragic accident. The poor guy tried to apologize but was beat with a bat then eventually tortured and killed

Last edited by JCrusher; 06/10/18 10:58 PM.
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943087
06/10/18 11:00 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
For posterity.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: JCrusher] #943088
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by JCrusher

No it was never backed up by neighbors

They did interviews backing it up, you are just attacking any information on the show that you don't want out there. Get real. Unless you lived on that block in that time period you would have no way of contradicting what 2 family members have said on the show. Favara sounds like he was an obnoxious person. He should never have been killed, but let's stick to facts.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: jace] #943089
06/10/18 11:02 PM
06/10/18 11:02 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

They did interviews backing it up, you are just attacking any information on the show that you don't want out there. Get real. Unless you lived on that block in that time period you would have no way of contradicting what 2 family members have said on the show. Favara sounds like he was an obnoxious person. He should never have been killed, but let's stick to facts.

Not really, i have read pretty much everything on that incident. You seem to get offended if god forbid anyone is critical of gotti

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: JCrusher] #943090
06/10/18 11:07 PM
06/10/18 11:07 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
[quote=jace]I have not seen it yet, but it sounds god from what I am reading on here. Angel Gotti's story of Favara and his loud parties soon after killing her brother were backed up by other residents of the neighborhood. The tapes of Gotti and his grandson were never supposed to be released, but the feds did it although it was illegal to do so. Typical of them. The reason he was angry about his grandson wanting to be a baseball player was not the sport itself, but the rampart steroid use in it, as was pointed out earlier.

Not really, i have read pretty much everything on that incident. You seem to get offended if god forbid anyone is critical of gotti

Your last sentence is totally untrue. I really post unless I see something I think is worth commenting on, and I just said favor should not have been killed. I also said to you and everyone on here that Gotti should not be admired. You on the other hand are reviewing this show the same way Kathy Griffin would review a documentary on Donald Trump.

Last edited by jace; 06/10/18 11:14 PM.
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: jace] #943091
06/10/18 11:10 PM
06/10/18 11:10 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
[quote=jace]I have not seen it yet, but it sounds god from what I am reading on here. Angel Gotti's story of Favara and his loud parties soon after killing her brother were backed up by other residents of the neighborhood. The tapes of Gotti and his grandson were never supposed to be released, but the feds did it although it was illegal to do so. Typical of them. The reason he was angry about his grandson wanting to be a baseball player was not the sport itself, but the rampart steroid use in it, as was pointed out earlier.

Your last senate is totally untrue. I really post unless I see something I think is worth commenting on, and I just said favor should not have been killed. I also said to you and everyone on here that Gotti should not be admired. You on the other hand are reviewing this show the same way Kathy Griffin would review a documentary on Donald Trump.

i hate kathy griffin so thats not true. I dont claim to know everything about gotti but i know quite a bit over the years. Where is your proof that favara was a heartless individual? Most people agree it was just a tragic accident. Hell even Junior said he liked the favara family and it was just an accident

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943092
06/10/18 11:15 PM
06/10/18 11:15 PM
Yonkers, NY
Yonkers Offline
Button
Yonkers  Offline
Button
Yonkers, NY
Gotti died 16 years ago today...

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: Yonkers] #943094
06/10/18 11:18 PM
06/10/18 11:18 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Yonkers
Gotti died 16 years ago today...

yup i forgot the exact date until today...knew it was around mid june

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943105
06/11/18 01:47 AM
06/11/18 01:47 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'll tell you one thing, Junior was not cut out for the life. It's obvious. I think the true calling of these middle class sons of mobsters is assimilation into the mainstream. This is the most footage I've ever seen of John Jr. I'm almost done watching this thing and It's become obvious to me that he never really wanted to be a gangster, nor did he really know how. He loved his father so much that he just went through the act of becoming boss when he went away. He never knew what he was doing.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: OakAsFan] #943114
06/11/18 07:07 AM
06/11/18 07:07 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I'll tell you one thing, Junior was not cut out for the life. It's obvious. I think the true calling of these middle class sons of mobsters is assimilation into the mainstream. This is the most footage I've ever seen of John Jr. I'm almost done watching this thing and It's become obvious to me that he never really wanted to be a gangster, nor did he really know how. He loved his father so much that he just went through the act of becoming boss when he went away. He never knew what he was doing.

Right on ! and in this day and age the guys are much softer growing up with a silver spoon although the Persico men around same age can do their time .

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943116
06/11/18 07:20 AM
06/11/18 07:20 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Favara was slowly tortured, killed, and his family left without a body to mourn.

He wasn't driving negligently; it was a tragic accident.

There are countless articles online that contradict what you're saying. Favara had no loud parties, he was apologetic to the Gotti family, he was going to leave the neighborhood after repeated threats, and verbal and physical harassment primarily from Victoria.

I've read a couple of articles stating that John Gotti didn't actually want Favara dead, but finally gave in due to his wife's bizarre method of mourning.

Finally, do you honestly think a middle aged family man who worked for a living (unlike the Gotti family) would have the tendency to be having parties? Or the balls? I mean his neighbors were mobsters. I doubt he was that stupid.

Even if neighbors were intimidated into falling in line with Victoria, and I can't find the evidence for that, the fear of reprisals is a strong thing.

There are lots of innocent people hurt or affected by mob violence who don't want to talk to cops out of fear.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943117
06/11/18 07:23 AM
06/11/18 07:23 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Favara was slowly tortured, killed, and his family left without a body to mourn.

He wasn't driving negligently; it was a tragic accident.

There are countless articles online that contradict what you're saying. Favara had no loud parties, he was apologetic to the Gotti family, he was going to leave the neighborhood after repeated threats, and verbal and physical harassment primarily from Victoria.

I've read a couple of articles stating that John Gotti didn't actually want Favara dead, but finally gave in due to his wife's bizarre method of mourning.

Finally, do you honestly think a middle aged family man who worked for a living (unlike the Gotti family) would have the tendency to be having parties? Or the balls? I mean his neighbors were mobsters. I doubt he was that stupid.

Even if neighbors were intimidated into falling in line with Victoria, and I can't find the evidence for that, the fear of reprisals is a strong thing.

There are lots of innocent people hurt or affected by mob violence who don't want to talk to cops out of fear.

Exactly. Plus even if he did have a "party" it was most likely for one of his kids birthdays or something like that. I very much doubt he was having drunken partida just to torture the gottis.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943120
06/11/18 07:42 AM
06/11/18 07:42 AM
I
Inmate Offline
Associate
Inmate  Offline
I
Associate
Whether or not Jr was mean for that life remains to be seen. Just like Phil Leonetti wasnt meant for that life or countless others. Gotti Jr did 6 years in prison and then endured months in solitary unlike the solitary in Marion where you can leave your cell an hour a day, he was locked down 24/7 with absolutely no day light. He also kept getting hit with trial after trial.
Whatever we said about Gotti jr then is irrelevent, he carries himself very well and comes across as a man. Unlike that punk John Alite.

Last edited by Inmate; 06/11/18 07:44 AM.
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: Inmate] #943123
06/11/18 07:53 AM
06/11/18 07:53 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Whether or not Jr was mean for that life remains to be seen. Just like Phil Leonetti wasnt meant for that life or countless others. Gotti Jr did 6 years in prison and then endured months in solitary unlike the solitary in Marion where you can leave your cell an hour a day, he was locked down 24/7 with absolutely no day light. He also kept getting hit with trial after trial.
Whatever we said about Gotti jr then is irrelevent, he carries himself very well and comes across as a man. Unlike that punk John Alite.

to be fair in his own words maybe that was the punishment he deserved. Reluctant or not he still got involved in that life and committed crimes and murders so he got off fairly easier than he probably deserved. Im glad he went straight a long time ago but i dont feel bad about what he went through

Last edited by JCrusher; 06/11/18 07:54 AM.
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943127
06/11/18 08:07 AM
06/11/18 08:07 AM
I
Inmate Offline
Associate
Inmate  Offline
I
Associate
I do feel bad for him Jcrusher. When i see him, i see a good person who was brought into a life he was not made for.
That could of been anyone of us. That guy went through hell and as patriotic as i am, i was almost embarassed to be an american when the government did what they did to him.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: Inmate] #943128
06/11/18 08:11 AM
06/11/18 08:11 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
I do feel bad for him Jcrusher. When i see him, i see a good person who was brought into a life he was not made for.
That could of been anyone of us. That guy went through hell and as patriotic as i am, i was almost embarassed to be an american when the government did what they did to him.

Come on dude you act like he is some military hero who was shafted by the government.....instead of a mobster. Yes its good that he realized the mob life was bad for his family BUT that doesnt change the bad things he did

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943147
06/11/18 11:08 AM
06/11/18 11:08 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I never knew it was a Latino in the feds who started a hunger strike to get John Sr. to a real hospital.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943148
06/11/18 11:12 AM
06/11/18 11:12 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Nah, Rooster...er, Inmate. It's like they say in Gangs of New York...it all starts in the streets. The middle class is not the streets. Howard Beach might have had a rough, blue collar edge to it in the 70s and 80s, but it's not the streets. It's a middle class neighborhood. Junior is a frat boy whose daddy was a mobster. That's it. That's evident when you listen to him talk long enough.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943154
06/11/18 11:51 AM
06/11/18 11:51 AM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
I thought Gotti Jr. , came off very good in the show. Especially when he was talking about wanting his own prison stories like his dad. And he gets to prison a sees how it really is. It sucks.

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943161
06/11/18 12:36 PM
06/11/18 12:36 PM
G
Gallinari Offline
BANNED
Gallinari  Offline
BANNED
G
Wiseguy
Long Live The Rooster.

@ SC, disappointed in you that you had to stoop to name calling. But youre the boss. Feel bad for you too now.

@ Loscalzo, your nonsense about Tampa still holds no weight and Ive been vindicated many times over.

All the best to Nickle, Bensonhurst, Cabrini, and Giacomo. Keep up the good posts in my absence

Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943217
06/11/18 02:14 PM
06/11/18 02:14 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

The negative stories about Gotti Jr. are legion. The details are escaping me ATM, I'll look into it later, but didn't he have a civilian murdered in the 80's?

There are loads of stories about him and his friends ganging on civilians, too; harassing women.

Don't feel too bad for the half dozen years he did in prison, either.

The fact he lives in a mansion despite not working an honest day in the life and gets to portray himself as an intellectual on TV despite being close to retarded more than makes up for it.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: Moe_Tilden] #943223
06/11/18 02:23 PM
06/11/18 02:23 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
The negative stories about Gotti Jr. are legion. The details are escaping me ATM, I'll look into it later, but didn't he have a civilian murdered in the 80's?

There are loads of stories about him and his friends ganging on civilians, too; harassing women.

Don't feel too bad for the half dozen years he did in prison, either.

The fact he lives in a mansion despite not working an honest day in the life and gets to portray himself as an intellectual on TV despite being close to retarded more than makes up for it.

True. Junior definetly wasn’t a good kid. Notice how he ducked the silver fox incident. I’m surprised he admitted that he assaulted someone who was just asking to buy him a a drink. However I still believed he was more involved in Daniel Silva’s death and than he admitted. Also he had some involvement in Curtis sliwas shooting(I mean his boys committed that crime lol). That’s why I don’t feel bad for him having to go to trial. I mean he was the boss who committed crimes so that’s part of the game. Yes it’s still good that he voluntarily wanted to leave the life but I don’t feel bad for him

Last edited by JCrusher; 06/11/18 02:24 PM.
Re: NEW GOTTI SHOW ON TONIGHT [Re: bronx] #943225
06/11/18 02:30 PM
06/11/18 02:30 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
The part I found interesting (couldn't catch the whole thing) was when he talked about his making ceremony. I was surprised he talked about it. He didn't come out and say in plain English he was made, but you knew what he was talking about.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull