GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (GangstersInc), 110 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,735
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,283
Posts1,057,851
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Footreads] #940582
05/19/18 11:09 PM
05/19/18 11:09 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted by Footreads
Trump called MS13 gang members animals. Then the whole left news media and politicians said he was calling every Latino animals. You got to be a Moron to think that it would help them take over the senate and congress in 2018.

I think the left is a little fucked up in their cabeza’s smile

They are not a little fucked, they are fucked big times. While they are promoting fake news, Trump's polls go up. People are now beginning to see through them. They have no political agenda and spew hatred and divisiveness everywhere. They want to maintain the status quo meanwhile illegals, crime and drugs are rampant.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940585
05/19/18 11:41 PM
05/19/18 11:41 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Good job Ciment...Ending a mind boggling debate !!

What debate?

Fake News Debate !

Don't you mean exxagerated misinformed news in general?

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940599
05/20/18 07:03 AM
05/20/18 07:03 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Exaggerated misinformed news in general is a good characterization of the leftist controlled media. They control most media, entertainment, teachers and lawyers thereby having the ability to indoctrinate their leftist agenda . If you oppose them you are a racist, misogynist and homophobic.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940611
05/20/18 01:12 PM
05/20/18 01:12 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Yeah the Left is bad. Now back to topic.

mS 13 is just under a much bigger microscope then other gangs. You have cases of individual members doing over the top heinous crimes that make for good sensational headlines but as I’ve said many times, overall they’re just another gang. Gangs commit crimes, surprise surprise. But most gang crimes make the local news and its forgotten about a day later but MS13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites.

Some of those articles are mentioning MS 13 and ISIS in the same sentences. Ridiculous.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 05/20/18 01:13 PM.
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: SoCalGangs] #940622
05/20/18 03:38 PM
05/20/18 03:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted by SoCalGangs

mS 13 is just under a much bigger microscope then other gangs. You have cases of individual members doing over the top heinous crimes that make for good sensational headlines but as I’ve said many times, overall they’re just another gang. Gangs commit crimes, surprise surprise. But most gang crimes make the local news and its forgotten about a day later but MS13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites.

Some of those articles are mentioning MS 13 and ISIS in the same sentences. Ridiculous.

I like how the left softens the narrative and makes these animals humans and want to give them sanctuary. These over the top heinous crimes are frequent and promoted by MS-13 gangs as a whole and not by individual members.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940623
05/20/18 03:43 PM
05/20/18 03:43 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.ranker.com/list/mara-salvatrucha-facts-and-stories/katia-kleyman

18 Terrifying Facts & Stories About MS-13, the World's Most Notorious Gang

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940628
05/20/18 04:11 PM
05/20/18 04:11 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss

I like how the left softens the narrative and makes these animals humans and want to give them sanctuary. These over the top heinous crimes are frequent and promoted by MS-13 gangs as a whole and not by individual members.

You sound too politically charged to be objective. All I’m saying is when you put it into perspective, MS13 isn’t above and beyond more of a threat then most other established street gangs in America. What Ms 13 in El Salvador does is one thing but I’m talking in the US. There’s thousands of these guys spread around and these articles can barely dig up a few dozen incidences that sound terrifying. I don’t like MS 13, and I could care less if every last one of them gets deported or goes straight to prison. I’ve been to their main neighborhoods in LA and been around some and I cringe that they get notoriety for being something they wish they were.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: SoCalGangs] #940631
05/20/18 04:47 PM
05/20/18 04:47 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

You sound too politically charged to be objective. All I’m saying is when you put it into perspective, MS13 isn’t above and beyond more of a threat then most other established street gangs in America. What Ms 13 in El Salvador does is one thing but I’m talking in the US. There’s thousands of these guys spread around and these articles can barely dig up a few dozen incidences that sound terrifying. I don’t like MS 13, and I could care less if every last one of them gets deported or goes straight to prison. I’ve been to their main neighborhoods in LA and been around some and I cringe that they get notoriety for being something they wish they were.

I would of answered you more objectively but your statement was politically charged as well. Example, "but MS-13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites."

I do agree in part about them being more under the microscope and they doing heinous crimes. It stands to reason that they would be the focus of attention but I disagree about them being just another gang. It is one thing about gangs killing each other but it is another when they prey on innocent victims, under age girls and using machetes to inflict more pain. Furthermore it is condoned by the MS-13 organization as a whole and not by individual members. It is a requirement for membership.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940640
05/20/18 05:32 PM
05/20/18 05:32 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss

I would of answered you more objectively but your statement was politically charged as well. Example, "but MS-13 has entered the political realm so everything they do gets circulated on those right wing news sites."

I do agree in part about them being more under the microscope and they doing heinous crimes. It stands to reason that they would be the focus of attention but I disagree about them being just another gang. It is one thing about gangs killing each other but it is another when they prey on innocent victims, under age girls and using machetes to inflict more pain. Furthermore it is condoned by the MS-13 organization as a whole and not by individual members. It is a requirement for membership.

Yea that was my point though. It’s become political. Each side has an agenda. But I know politics and I know gangs.

As for these more brutal crimes committed and wether the gang as a whole condones it, it’s hard to say unless we did a real poll nation wide on the members. Generally I see east coast chapters of west coast gangs as wannabes that have a whole other way of gang banging. If MS 13 members murdered little girls in LA or California they would be stabbed inside La county jail right away or forced to PC. That’s a big no no here, but MS 13 on the east coast is something else it sounds like.

One article says they’re in an alliance with the Mexican Mafia, but the general public probably thinks it’s an alliance like they’re equals when reading it. When in reality MS 13 has to pay Mexican Mafia so they don’t get stabbed in jail.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: SoCalGangs] #940656
05/20/18 11:30 PM
05/20/18 11:30 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
[quote= under the microscope

Yea that was my point though. It’s become political. Each side has an agenda. But I know politics and I know gangs.

As for these more brutal crimes committed and wether the gang as a whole condones it, it’s hard to say unless we did a real poll nation wide on the members. Generally I see east coast chapters of west coast gangs as wannabes that have a whole other way of gang banging. If MS 13 members murdered little girls in LA or California they would be stabbed inside La county jail right away or forced to PC. That’s a big no no here, but MS 13 on the east coast is something else it sounds like.

One article says they’re in an alliance with the Mexican Mafia, but the general public probably thinks it’s an alliance like they’re equals when reading it. When in reality MS 13 has to pay Mexican Mafia so they don’t get stabbed in jail.
[/quote]

Precisely SoCalGangs and unlike everyone else you been in their neighborhood where they got started. I met one from Houston area, regular tejano not some remorseless killer. Again individuals and individual cliques do ruthless acts but as whole just a regular American street gang.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: BlackFamily] #940664
05/21/18 08:16 AM
05/21/18 08:16 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Precisely SoCalGangs and unlike everyone else you been in their neighborhood where they got started. I met one from Houston area, regular tejano not some remorseless killer. Again individuals and individual cliques do ruthless acts but as whole just a regular American street gang.[/quote]

During my life time I have lived in areas where there were bikers,mobsters and street gangs. Had them as neighbors. They kill, for the most part people that they do business with. Unlike MS-13 that prey on underage kids and mutilate bodies with machete.

It is mind blowing to me that people choose to dismiss the brutality of this gang and some go as far as humanizing them; unless there is some hidden agenda. The same people that close theirs eyes on Chicago homicides and shootings are trying to tell us that these brutal and senseless killings committed by MS-13 is just a new normative and that they are a gang like all the others and not to worry. That is your point right ?

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940667
05/21/18 09:08 AM
05/21/18 09:08 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/ms13-prostitution-rings-in-united-states/

I have attached a MS-13 prostitution ring article dated 2015.

Those of you that think they are just another gang.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940695
05/21/18 04:44 PM
05/21/18 04:44 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

Precisely SoCalGangs and unlike everyone else you been in their neighborhood where they got started. I met one from Houston area, regular tejano not some remorseless killer. Again individuals and individual cliques do ruthless acts but as whole just a regular American street gang.

During my life time I have lived in areas where there were bikers,mobsters and street gangs. Had them as neighbors. They kill, for the most part people that they do business with. Unlike MS-13 that prey on underage kids and mutilate bodies with machete.

It is mind blowing to me that people choose to dismiss the brutality of this gang and some go as far as humanizing them; unless there is some hidden agenda. The same people that close theirs eyes on Chicago homicides and shootings are trying to tell us that these brutal and senseless killings committed by MS-13 is just a new normative and that they are a gang like all the others and not to worry. That is your point right ?
[/quote]

My point is that the attention itself is more overblown than necessary. I'm not dismissing the cruel actions and yet it's not anything that haven't been seen or heard. Vast majority of violence committed by MS-13 is targeted toward their rivals, informants, and criminal activities like every other crime group. Their membership is based in predominantly hispanic communities and the portion of their membership that's active is unknown. Ever since the El Savaldor factions rose to prominence and activities, the American factions have received the same spotlight moreso for criminal networks than killing a bus full of women and children. The American factions are in select cities and even in those cities most citizens lives are not in extraordinary peril. Again it's the hype that people follow without batting an eye.
Chicago is off subject since it's one of many cities without a MS-13 clique.

- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940696
05/21/18 04:47 PM
05/21/18 04:47 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/ms13-prostitution-rings-in-united-states/

It's nothing unique since other street gangs, biker gangs, prison gangs, and other crime groups engaged in it as well. So yes another gang.

- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: BlackFamily] #940699
05/21/18 07:03 PM
05/21/18 07:03 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

It's nothing unique since other street gangs, biker gangs, prison gangs, and other crime groups engaged in it as well. So yes another gang.

So your saying that all gangs engage in acts to the degree MS-13 performs such as under age prostitution, use machete and prey on innocent victims by mutilating them. I have heard such acts on individual cases therefore I agree are not new; but not on systemic basis such as MS-13 is engaged in. This is why I disagree.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940701
05/21/18 07:13 PM
05/21/18 07:13 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/need-know-violent-animals-ms-13/

What You Need To Know About The Violent Animals Of MS-13

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940706
05/21/18 08:09 PM
05/21/18 08:09 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

So your saying that all gangs engage in acts to the degree MS-13 performs such as under age prostitution, use machete and prey on innocent victims by mutilating them. I have heard such acts on individual cases therefore I agree are not new; but not on systemic basis such as MS-13 is engaged in. This is why I disagree.

Yes. Do some research on other American gangs and you'll see the same underage prostitution and yes to the same or more degree. Trinatarios & DDP use machetes against MS-13. Ms-13 aren't that deep in the US compared to other street gangs.

- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: BlackFamily] #940707
05/21/18 08:25 PM
05/21/18 08:25 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Yes. Do some research on other American gangs and you'll see the same underage prostitution and yes to the same or more degree. Trinatarios & DDP use machetes against MS-13. Ms-13 aren't that deep in the US compared to other street gangs.

I do not need to do a research because I acknowledged in my statement above that this is not new on an individual gang basis. What makes MS-13 different is that it is systematic.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/21/18 08:26 PM.
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940725
05/21/18 11:11 PM
05/21/18 11:11 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do not need to do a research because I acknowledged in my statement above that this is not new on an individual gang basis. What makes MS-13 different is that it is systematic. [/quote]

How's it systematic?

- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: BlackFamily] #940736
05/22/18 06:25 AM
05/22/18 06:25 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

[/quote]

I do not need to do a research because I acknowledged in my statement above that this is not new on an individual gang basis. What makes MS-13 different is that it is systematic. [/quote]

How's it systematic?[/quote]

Below are three articles among the many others that I posted earlier. It is self explanatory as to why it is systematic.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940739
05/22/18 06:47 AM
05/22/18 06:47 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://thehayride.com/2018/05/agen...fenders-criminal-aliens-at-texas-border/

Agents Arresting MS-13 gang members, sex offenders, criminal aliens at Texas border

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940759
05/22/18 12:30 PM
05/22/18 12:30 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/loca...piracy-Murder-East-Boston-483346301.html

MS-13 Member Sentenced in Connection With 15-Year-Old's Murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940767
05/22/18 12:57 PM
05/22/18 12:57 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

[/quote]

How's it systematic?[/quote]

Below are three articles among the many others that I posted earlier. It is self explanatory as to why it is systematic.

[/quote]

I think there's some systematic approach to dealing with individuals but it's not the entire gang approach all the time. There's plenty of gunplay they have done and again it's toward specific people. Vast amount of these grotesque cases is repeated or rehashed from Central America not the U.S. I doubt that's a legit government site referring to a crime group as animals. Like SoCalGangs said, We don't know if the WHOLE gang condones those acts and these websites displays the political side of it clearly.

- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940781
05/22/18 02:57 PM
05/22/18 02:57 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
To be honest, my bias comes from being on the west coast and as I read some of these real bad recent incidences involving MS13 I see that almost all involve east coast towns. MS 13 is nothing new in this country although reading the articles sometimes you’d get the impression that MS is “coming” and on the rise. Maybe somewhat true that they’re new to some towns but overall I’m very skeptical that they’re any bigger than 10 years ago.

And although there has been many attempts by members throughout the gang that have tried to connect and organize the different cliques across the country and outside the country, it really doesn’t last and work that way. In reality, MS 13 in LA is nothing like the MS 13 in El Salvador which is not the same as MS 13 on the east coast. Very loosely connected, but totally different. A lot of articles that people write about MS13 blend up all the stories of US MS13 activity with El Salvador activity and make no distinctions. A lot of the authors don’t know anything about gangs and gang culture so everything has to be taken with a gain of salt. A lot of times they will interview a random gang member or ex gang member who will usually exaggerate or straight up lie about the inner workings of the gang in order to make the gang or themselves sound more terrifying. Super common but writers go with it without skepticism.

I’ve watched documentaries on 18st and MS in El Salvador and Guatemala, and there’s not too much they have in common with US gang members. The way they dress, talk, their rules, rituals, even down to the graffiti and the way they interact with each other is different. Their style was originally loosely based on and inspired by LA gang style in the beginning but grew into something different.

Those east coast MS 13’s seem off the reservation with the idiotic shit they’re doing. I can’t speak on it or call it, because it’s not my region. Even still, I’d need some hard numbers on the amount of these over the top crimes per capita to membership which I admit is hard to calculate. But anecdotal stories about individual members doing real nasty things doesn’t cut it for me because every gang has its share of psychopaths.

I’d argue that MS13 hasn’t even surpassed 18th street in its prime. MS 13 was like the underdog trying to survive against a much bigger, more organized and dangerous gang(18st) but law enforcement diminished 18 enough along with its other enemies that MS was able to get the spotlight eventually.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 05/22/18 02:59 PM.
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: SoCalGangs] #940801
05/22/18 05:54 PM
05/22/18 05:54 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
To be honest, my bias comes from being on the west coast and as I read some of these real bad recent incidences involving MS13 I see that almost all involve east coast towns. MS 13 is nothing new in this country although reading the articles sometimes you’d get the impression that MS is “coming” and on the rise. Maybe somewhat true that they’re new to some towns but overall I’m very skeptical that they’re any bigger than 10 years ago.

And although there has been many attempts by members throughout the gang that have tried to connect and organize the different cliques across the country and outside the country, it really doesn’t last and work that way. In reality, MS 13 in LA is nothing like the MS 13 in El Salvador which is not the same as MS 13 on the east coast. Very loosely connected, but totally different. A lot of articles that people write about MS13 blend up all the stories of US MS13 activity with El Salvador activity and make no distinctions. A lot of the authors don’t know anything about gangs and gang culture so everything has to be taken with a gain of salt. A lot of times they will interview a random gang member or ex gang member who will usually exaggerate or straight up lie about the inner workings of the gang in order to make the gang or themselves sound more terrifying. Super common but writers go with it without skepticism.

I’ve watched documentaries on 18st and MS in El Salvador and Guatemala, and there’s not too much they have in common with US gang members. The way they dress, talk, their rules, rituals, even down to the graffiti and the way they interact with each other is different. Their style was originally loosely based on and inspired by LA gang style in the beginning but grew into something different.

Those east coast MS 13’s seem off the reservation with the idiotic shit they’re doing. I can’t speak on it or call it, because it’s not my region. Even still, I’d need some hard numbers on the amount of these over the top crimes per capita to membership which I admit is hard to calculate. But anecdotal stories about individual members doing real nasty things doesn’t cut it for me because every gang has its share of psychopaths.

I’d argue that MS13 hasn’t even surpassed 18th street in its prime. MS 13 was like the underdog trying to survive against a much bigger, more organized and dangerous gang(18st) but law enforcement diminished 18 enough along with its other enemies that MS was able to get the spotlight eventually.

I wanted to critique the map of the U.S with MS-13 prsence. Whoever created that map is spreading misinformation. In my state they have arrested 2 or 3 members of MS-13 by chance but there's no active clique here. Those few either have warrants , traveling through the state or commited a small crime.

- African Proverb
Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: SoCalGangs] #940803
05/22/18 06:15 PM
05/22/18 06:15 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

I liked your assessment and thanks for not involving politics into it. Nice to have a mature discussion on this matter.

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940804
05/22/18 06:19 PM
05/22/18 06:19 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...sentenced_in_connection_with_east_boston

MS-13 gang member called 'Animal' sentenced in connection with East Boston murder

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940888
05/23/18 05:24 PM
05/23/18 05:24 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

http://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/ms-13-gang-member-murder-suspect-arrested-in-berkeley-county

MS-13 gang member, murder & armed burglary suspect arrested in Berkeley County

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940958
05/24/18 10:56 AM
05/24/18 10:56 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

http://www.live5news.com/story/3826...ood-surrounded-by-deputies-minutes-later

MS-13 gang member stops in Ladson for fast food, surrounded by deputies minutes later

Re: MS-13 gang -Murders [Re: Ciment] #940961
05/24/18 10:59 AM
05/24/18 10:59 AM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

https://www.click2houston.com/news/ms-13-by-the-numbers

MS-13 apprehensions at the border skyrocket

Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull