GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 122 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 60 1 2 3 4 59 60
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #938572
04/30/18 03:22 PM
04/30/18 03:22 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by fatdomgamiello36
[Come on blue you know its not nice to make fun of the mentally handicapped.

Conservative moral values...

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938573
04/30/18 04:11 PM
04/30/18 04:11 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by afsaneh77
Personally my ideals are very liberal,

(same post)

As long as he stops these mullahs..... With the might the US has, it was about time to put their foot down and stop these bitches

So? Mullahs are what? Peaceful? Not sponcering terrorists? Not chopping off hands of petty thieves while they rob huge amounts themselves? Not infringing on our human rights? Not making us wear veils? Tell me again, what sort of a liberal would tolerate assholes who have imprisoned us?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938574
04/30/18 04:51 PM
04/30/18 04:51 PM
B
Belmont Offline OP
Underboss
Belmont  Offline OP
B
Underboss
I should of just stated “ Trump is kickin ass and getting results”.
The left hate the fact that all the promises they have made the past 20 years, they didnt accomplish shit. Trump comes in and gets all those things done in only a year. The democrats are talkers. Look at that shithead maxine waters. She is a big mouth and couldnt put a childrens puzzle together. She has accomplished nothing. Same with Schumer. All talk, no action.
The biggest shit head is Cory Booker. His claim to fame is that he left newark worse than it was before he was mayor., now he is a senator???? How the hell does that happen???

Last edited by Belmont; 04/30/18 04:52 PM.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938575
04/30/18 04:55 PM
04/30/18 04:55 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by blueracing347
First north Korea and next will be those assholes in Iran.

You mean Trump's going to take credit for diplomacy Iran works out with their adversaries, too?

South Korea's president says that if all off this works out with North Korea, TRUMP should get the Nobel peace prize. The president of South Korea.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938576
04/30/18 05:00 PM
04/30/18 05:00 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
[Come on blue you know its not nice to make fun of the mentally handicapped.

Conservative moral values...

Is "mentally handicapped" politically incorrect now?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Irishman12] #938578
04/30/18 05:19 PM
04/30/18 05:19 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Told you these clowns wouldn't admit Trump has done ANYTHING good even if he carried their poor Granny across 8 lanes of Los Angeles traffic during a driving rainstorm in the middle of rush hour. Shows how ignorant they are. Trump has done what any other president couldn't since the Korean War started. Doesn't matter who was in office either, he trumped (pun intended) all of them. What did Obama do? He clowned Israel and PAID Iran a shitload of money to keep theirs going! But Cookie wouldn't admit his hero let us down, after all; he did give Cookie insurance with all of us paying for his sorry ass. Just think, we're paying for his internet and food to boot. Must be proud Cookie! Don't even get me started on that queer out in Bay Area...

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: blueracing347] #938579
04/30/18 05:20 PM
04/30/18 05:20 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
South Korea's president says that if all off this works out with North Korea, TRUMP should get the Nobel peace prize. The president of South Korea.

Shhhhhh, they don't want him earning credit for shit! Cookie's head would explode if Trump won a Nobel Peace Prize. He's still cowering on his couch with a football helmet on waiting for Kim Jong Un and Putin to invade and bomb America.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Irishman12] #938581
04/30/18 05:28 PM
04/30/18 05:28 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by Irishman12
I pray I never have to use a gun. But I'd rather have one and not need it than to not have one and need it.

Don't let Oak know, he thinks we all sit in a store with our hands on our pistol ready to shoot anything that moves. Like you, I pray I never have to use mine other than to shoot at the gun range and teaching my son how to use one. But you bet your ass I have my Sig laying under me, my AR is in the corner with about 4-5 40 round mags along with my other 2 pistols in case anyone like Cookie wants to pull some shit and try to break in.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: afsaneh77] #938584
04/30/18 06:18 PM
04/30/18 06:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
what sort of a liberal would tolerate assholes who have imprisoned us?

I'm sorry, who "imprisoned us"?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938585
04/30/18 06:19 PM
04/30/18 06:19 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Belmont
I should of just stated “ Trump is kickin ass and getting results”.

Why? It would have been just as wrong.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: blueracing347] #938586
04/30/18 06:22 PM
04/30/18 06:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

So, South Korea's president is as crazy as Trump. That's encouraging. I'd hate to see Kim Jong end up being the voice of reason in all of this.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: dixiemafia] #938587
04/30/18 06:30 PM
04/30/18 06:30 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
with all of us paying for his sorry ass. Just think, we're paying for his internet and food to boot.

I doubt you're paying much at all.

Don't even get me started on that queer out in Bay Area...

I'll pass, thank you.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: dixiemafia] #938588
04/30/18 06:35 PM
04/30/18 06:35 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I have my Sig laying under me, my AR is in the corner with about 4-5 40 round mags along with my other 2 pistols

The "my dad didn't love me" starter kit.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938589
04/30/18 06:45 PM
04/30/18 06:45 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
what sort of a liberal would tolerate assholes who have imprisoned us?

I'm sorry, who "imprisoned us"?

Not you, bright one. Us, Iranians. Mullahs have taken us prisoners. We have to dress the way they want, behave the way they want, eat whatever they please, not dance or show affections, and the list goes on and on.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938590
04/30/18 06:48 PM
04/30/18 06:48 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
I have my Sig laying under me, my AR is in the corner with about 4-5 40 round mags along with my other 2 pistols

The "my dad didn't love me" starter kit.

Stop projecting, Oak. We all know the only way you ended up the way you are is a deep-rooted self hatred that could have only been brought about from your parents not paying enough attention to you. You're a typical passive aggressive white liberal who hates what he sees in that dirty cracked mirror every day at about 2 pm when you wake up from your groggy, anti-depressant caused stupor.

Your posts scream of "mommy, please hug me!".

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: afsaneh77] #938591
04/30/18 06:58 PM
04/30/18 06:58 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Not you, bright one. Us, Iranians. Mullahs have taken us prisoners. We have to dress the way they want, behave the way they want, eat whatever they please, not dance or show affections, and the list goes on and on.

So, they're like evangelicals here.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #938593
04/30/18 07:11 PM
04/30/18 07:11 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Stop projecting, Oak. We all know the only way you ended up the way you are is a deep-rooted self hatred that could have only been brought about from your parents not paying enough attention to you. You're a typical passive aggressive white liberal who hates what he sees in that dirty cracked mirror every day at about 2 pm when you wake up from your groggy, anti-depressant caused stupor.

And you're a tough mob guy on the Sopranos. Well, at least on the internet.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938594
04/30/18 07:14 PM
04/30/18 07:14 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai

So, they're like evangelicals here.

Evangelicals don't make you do any of these things. I doubt it. Even so, why you are so concerned about these motherf*ckers? I hope Trump crushes them.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: afsaneh77] #938598
04/30/18 07:51 PM
04/30/18 07:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Evangelicals don't make you do any of these things.

If they had their way, they would.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938600
04/30/18 08:11 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member

And you're a tough mob guy on the Sopranos. Well, at least on the internet.

A comeback that could only be expected to come from a "man" whose father didn't spend enough time with him as a kid. I would think you'd be better at this with all the times you got made fun of growing up.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938601
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Free at Last

Free at Last

I’m Free at Last.

I like that.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938603
04/30/18 08:24 PM
04/30/18 08:24 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest

Its good to know you possess clairvoyance as well as generally being a psychotic know-it-all with a piss poor education.

While you sit around and project your issues on others, lets look at the reality. You just compared people with different religious beliefs to violent fanatics killing thousands of people a year in wars worldwide. But for sure, there is a complete moral equivalence between vaguely annoying preachers at the town square and men that throw homosexuals off roofs and seek the death of jews worldwide. Moron.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 04/30/18 08:26 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #938604
04/30/18 08:29 PM
04/30/18 08:29 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
[A comeback that could only be expected to come from a "man" whose father didn't spend enough time with him as a kid. I would think you'd be better at this with all the times you got made fun of growing up.

The cyber Soprano speaks again.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: LittleNicky] #938606
04/30/18 08:31 PM
04/30/18 08:31 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by LittleNicky

Its good to know you possess clairvoyance as well as generally being a psychotic know-it-all with a piss poor education.

While you sit around and project your issues on others, lets look at the reality. You just compared people with different religious beliefs to violent fanatics killing thousands of people a year in wars worldwide. But for sure, there is a complete moral equivalence between vaguely annoying preachers at the town square and men that throw homosexuals off roofs and seek the death of jews worldwide. Moron.

Who's in the profile pic? Are you an ex con? Or, did you get that off the internet?

Anyway, as I said, if the Christian fundies here had their way, they'd be every bit as violent as Muslims or anyone else. And, throughout world history, they have been.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938607
04/30/18 08:33 PM
04/30/18 08:33 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Never mind, I just searched the photo. Do you have something in common with Vincent Asaro? Do you use his prison pic to give people the impression you've been in prison?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938608
04/30/18 08:38 PM
04/30/18 08:38 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Originally Posted by LittleNicky

Who's in the profile pic? Are you an ex con? Or, did you get that off the internet?

Anyway, as I said, if the Christian fundies here had their way, they'd be every bit as violent as Muslims or anyone else. And, throughout world history, they have been.

How many "Christian fundamentalist" wars have there been worldwide in the last decade? I know you are stupid and never studied anything beyond the comic section, but the fact you even want to vaguely compare the body count of Islamic religious wars is insane. There are fundamentalist Sikhs, Quakers, Baptists, Zoroastrians. Only the friendly "religion of peace" Muslim ones kill thousands a year in bloody wars worldwide. They would push you off a roof day one.

And moron, for a so-called mob expert, the picture isn't vincent asaro. Its not even close. Try again, little guy.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 04/30/18 08:40 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938609
04/30/18 08:41 PM
04/30/18 08:41 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I never claimed to be a mob expert. I just googled it and Vincent Asaro came up. It's not him? Who is it? I really don't care, I just think it's funny that you're using it.

And, do you really want to stroll down memory lane with the Christian atrocities throughout history? Do you want to start right here in the states, or go world wide?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938611
04/30/18 08:44 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@blueracing

All of trumps cronies are getting indicted

Innocent people dont consort with a bunch of criminals

@dixiemafia

You would drop your AR like a cowaard in a gunfight

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938612
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
I never claimed to be a mob expert. I just googled it and Vincent Asaro came up. It's not him? Who is it? I really don't care, I just think it's funny that you're using it.

And, do you really want to stroll down memory lane with the Christian atrocities throughout history? Do you want to start right here in the states, or go world wide?

Yes, please go back to 1098 (you might need to google that one) to tell us about the contemporary mindset and relative bayesian risks of certain religions.

And whats your next guess? Fat Tony? You are beclowning yourself again.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 04/30/18 08:46 PM.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: cookcounty] #938614
04/30/18 08:47 PM
04/30/18 08:47 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
Originally Posted by cookcounty
@blueracing

All of trumps cronies are getting indicted

Innocent people dont consort with a bunch of criminals

@dixiemafia

You would drop your AR like a cowaard in a gunfight

Is this English?

How accurate can you be if you point sideways?

Page 2 of 60 1 2 3 4 59 60

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull