GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 146 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,203
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 59 60
Trump is kickin ass and takin names #937880
04/21/18 08:36 AM
04/21/18 08:36 AM
B
Belmont Offline OP
Underboss
Belmont  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Not only is he supposed to meet with north korea, north korea agreed to halt their nuclear program.
There is NO WAY in hell this ever would of happened with the very incompetent Obama administration and certainly never would of happened with Clinton. Trump is all about results and he gets them in spades.
He is also protecting the border and very quietly eradicating Ms13. After MS13, he can send the guard to chicago.
At the end if the day, the white house just needed some testosterone. Trump has it !

Last edited by Belmont; 04/21/18 08:42 AM.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938458
04/29/18 02:02 AM
04/29/18 02:02 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Hello everyone! Gotta hand it to you, I was not a fan, and never thought he would get results, but he made Kim kneel. That's huge. Apparently all it took was to put sanctions on Kim's own interests, not just his poor people. I hope he does the same for us, tear up this f'ing deal and tear ayatollahs a new one. grin

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938465
04/29/18 02:36 AM
04/29/18 02:36 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Trumps knew name is going to be a five letter word that starts with B if he is lucky.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938467
04/29/18 03:30 AM
04/29/18 03:30 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Anyone who does not waste half of his time sleeping will get results.

But tweeting in the middle of the night is not a good result.

I just heard the attorney for stormy Daniels talking. What is so important about a whore who was fucking trump. So what he didn’t pay her? She would have let trump piss and shit on her for a few bucks more.

He did not rape her nothing was done to her that was against her will. She is a nobody who is getting air time on every network except fox cable.

Now tell me again that the other networks are not fake news? When all they can talk about is a whore.

only the unloved hate
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938496
04/29/18 01:24 PM
04/29/18 01:24 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Can't we merge all of the "Trump is kicking ass" threads that are started by the same 3 people?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Footreads] #938501
04/29/18 02:48 PM
04/29/18 02:48 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by afsaneh77
Hello everyone! Gotta hand it to you, I was not a fan, and never thought he would get results, but he made Kim kneel. That's huge. Apparently all it took was to put sanctions on Kim's own interests, not just his poor people. I hope he does the same for us, tear up this f'ing deal and tear ayatollahs a new one. grin

I'll be honest that I'm not very political. I have never followed politics that closely but since Trump has been President, I have. Not just because of the media, but I'm honestly surprised he won. I really thought Hillary had it locked up just because of her last name yada yada yada. You should have seen my reaction the next morning when I heard Trump had won (no, I didn't stay up to see the results, because again, I felt it was a foregone conclusion that Hillary was going to win). Anyway, back on target. The media will never give Trump credit for the peace now between North and South Korea. He could bring peace to the Middle East and the liberals/media will still not give him credit and find a way to bash him in the process. I heard something recently that really made a lot of sense to me: the media and career politicians will never give Trump credit because Trump is not a career politician and he's making the establishment look like fools because he's fixing these issues in short order that they've been promising to fix for decades!

Originally Posted by Footreads
She is a nobody who is getting air time on every network except fox cable.

Now tell me again that the other networks are not fake news? When all they can talk about is a whore.

Speaking of getting a lot of air time, is anyone else sick of the Parkland kids? And before I go any further let me just clear this up right now: I think what happened at Parkland was an absolute travesty and my heart does go out to those who were killed, injured or in anyway effected by the shooting (same goes for the recent shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, etc.). The issue is not guns. The problem is a mental health issue that gets swept under the rug by the media and pharmaceutical companies. Look at the recent mass shootings over the last decade and a majority of the shooters suffered from some type of depression and/or were on psychotropic drugs. Why is it when a drunk driver kills someone, we fault the driver? When a terrorist kills someone, we blame the terrorist? But when someone shoots up a theater, church or school, we blame the gun and not the shooter. These kids from Parkland are being propped up by the media to continue to push the anti-gun agenda. Once again, misplacing their anger and blaming the NRA for yet another crime they had nothing to do with. Remember that YouTube shooting recently where a vegan, Iranian woman shot 3 people, non of whom died? She did it with a handgun in California, which has some of the most strict gun control laws on the books. And she did it with a handgun. Has anybody heard any more about this story? Of course not, it died a pretty quick death. Yet the kids from Parkland are continually shoved in our faces. To be even more honest, I don't trust my government enough to not bear arms. The second amendment was written for citizens to protect ourselves and I'm not much for gun control. If you want to raise the age limit or magazine capacity, those discussions can be had. But to say no citizen can legally own a gun anymore, well that's just plain crazy! Especially when anti-Trumpers for the past year have been calling him Hitler or you see the brutality police use on minorities, and you really believe the answer is to disarm ourselves and allow only law enforcement to carry weapons!? The problem is any type of gun control is a slippery slope. Once you agree to some measures, where does it stop?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938504
04/29/18 03:53 PM
04/29/18 03:53 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Honest question.

Are Trump and his supporters more concerned about peace in Korea, or Trump getting the credit?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938505
04/29/18 03:56 PM
04/29/18 03:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Regarding the right to bear arms, where do we draw the line? Should citizens have the right to possess nuclear weapons? The government has them.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938506
04/29/18 04:04 PM
04/29/18 04:04 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I have posted this many times cops are not my favorite people either. I would not help a cop if my life depended on it.

I am not what people call a minority cops were brutal to me. So frankly I don’t care about them. Gun control is not a problem for me I can get illegal guns anywhere here in most of the five boroughs in NY.

Can a cop help you on a home invasion no. So you better be able to protect yourself.

My two kids spend a lot of money on alarms for the house for protection. It won’t help in a real robbery.

My youngest is buying a home now. He is a black belt in BJJ his wife is a purple belt in BJJ. They think they are safe maybe. Maybe not there is no safe from a pro with a gun who is not afraid to use it.

only the unloved hate
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938507
04/29/18 04:12 PM
04/29/18 04:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Where do you get your nukes though, Foots? Wouldn't you need them in case the government used theirs on you?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938511
04/29/18 06:04 PM
04/29/18 06:04 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Honest question.

Are Trump and his supporters more concerned about peace in Korea, or Trump getting the credit?

Neither, we like watching fools whine and cry every time he does something good. It's fun watching y'all come up with excuses on how he's done "nothing" while the facts are in front of your face. Just a couple of months ago you were claiming Trump was leading us to war with North Korea and now it's anything and everything in not trying to give him credit. Bunch of damn crybabies.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Irishman12] #938513
04/29/18 06:47 PM
04/29/18 06:47 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by Irishman12

I'll be honest that I'm not very political. I have never followed politics that closely but since Trump has been President, I have. Not just because of the media, but I'm honestly surprised he won. I really thought Hillary had it locked up just because of her last name yada yada yada. You should have seen my reaction the next morning when I heard Trump had won (no, I didn't stay up to see the results, because again, I felt it was a foregone conclusion that Hillary was going to win). Anyway, back on target. The media will never give Trump credit for the peace now between North and South Korea. He could bring peace to the Middle East and the liberals/media will still not give him credit and find a way to bash him in the process. I heard something recently that really made a lot of sense to me: the media and career politicians will never give Trump credit because Trump is not a career politician and he's making the establishment look like fools because he's fixing these issues in short order that they've been promising to fix for decades!

She is a nobody who is getting air time on every network except fox cable.

Speaking of getting a lot of air time, is anyone else sick of the Parkland kids? And before I go any further let me just clear this up right now: I think what happened at Parkland was an absolute travesty and my heart does go out to those who were killed, injured or in anyway effected by the shooting (same goes for the recent shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, etc.). The issue is not guns. The problem is a mental health issue that gets swept under the rug by the media and pharmaceutical companies. Look at the recent mass shootings over the last decade and a majority of the shooters suffered from some type of depression and/or were on psychotropic drugs. Why is it when a drunk driver kills someone, we fault the driver? When a terrorist kills someone, we blame the terrorist? But when someone shoots up a theater, church or school, we blame the gun and not the shooter. These kids from Parkland are being propped up by the media to continue to push the anti-gun agenda. Once again, misplacing their anger and blaming the NRA for yet another crime they had nothing to do with. Remember that YouTube shooting recently where a vegan, Iranian woman shot 3 people, non of whom died? She did it with a handgun in California, which has some of the most strict gun control laws on the books. And she did it with a handgun. Has anybody heard any more about this story? Of course not, it died a pretty quick death. Yet the kids from Parkland are continually shoved in our faces. To be even more honest, I don't trust my government enough to not bear arms. The second amendment was written for citizens to protect ourselves and I'm not much for gun control. If you want to raise the age limit or magazine capacity, those discussions can be had. But to say no citizen can legally own a gun anymore, well that's just plain crazy! Especially when anti-Trumpers for the past year have been calling him Hitler or you see the brutality police use on minorities, and you really believe the answer is to disarm ourselves and allow only law enforcement to carry weapons!? The problem is any type of gun control is a slippery slope. Once you agree to some measures, where does it stop?

Both of your Statements i 12 are right on as far as I see it.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938518
04/29/18 06:57 PM
04/29/18 06:57 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
How about this? We'll give Trump credit for the Korea thing if he immediately resigns.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938522
04/29/18 07:53 PM
04/29/18 07:53 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Honest question.

Of course peace is what's most important; however, giving the President credit (when he already receives so little of it) for having 2 countries come to a truce agreement in more than 60+ years, well, I don't think it's outta line to give the man some credit for getting it this far.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Footreads] #938523
04/29/18 07:56 PM
04/29/18 07:56 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
I have posted this many times cops are not my favorite people either. I would not help a cop if my life depended on it.

I am not what people call a minority cops were brutal to me. So frankly I don’t care about them. Gun control is not a problem for me I can get illegal guns anywhere here in most of the five boroughs in NY.

Can a cop help you on a home invasion no. So you better be able to protect yourself.

My two kids spend a lot of money on alarms for the house for protection. It won’t help in a real robbery.

My youngest is buying a home now. He is a black belt in BJJ his wife is a purple belt in BJJ. They think they are safe maybe. Maybe not there is no safe from a pro with a gun who is not afraid to use it.

I'm completely in favor of body cameras. I honestly think they do more good than harm. Recently I came across a story where 2 cops planted cocaine on an African-American man after he was already being detained. The issue for the cop was, he wasn't aware his body camera was still recording for 30 seconds after he shut it off and placed the coke in his wallet. And remember the recent shooting in Sacramento where the cops turned off the audio feature on their body cams? Yeah, how much do you want to bet they'll get off too? I do feel we need some changes to the criminal justice system. How many times have we seen minorities shot and killed at the hands of police, only for no charges to be brought against them? The system works in favor of police and against citizens. I was young at the time, but even looking back at the Rodney King incident, even with that camera footage, I'm surprised the cops got off!

But back to your comments, yes, for a home invasion, you also need to factor in response time. Why wait on someone else to protect you when you can do it yourself? I pray I never have to use a gun. But I'd rather have one and not need it than to not have one and need it.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: dixiemafia] #938524
04/29/18 08:02 PM
04/29/18 08:02 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Honest question.

Neither, we like watching fools whine and cry every time he does something good. It's fun watching y'all come up with excuses on how he's done "nothing" while the facts are in front of your face. Just a couple of months ago you were claiming Trump was leading us to war with North Korea and now it's anything and everything in not trying to give him credit. Bunch of damn crybabies.

Or what about the big, bad russkies who supposedly swung the 2016 election in favor of Trump? Almost a year and a half later and still nothing. Way to continue to spend that sweet, sweet tax payer money lol

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938527
04/29/18 08:26 PM
04/29/18 08:26 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Any one know how much Putin is worth today. A lot more then trump at least 10 Times more then trump. Trump is poor compared to Putin. It good to be a communist for some people.

only the unloved hate
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Irishman12] #938528
04/29/18 08:31 PM
04/29/18 08:31 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Honest question.

Of course peace is what's most important; however, giving the President credit (when he already receives so little of it) for having 2 countries come to a truce agreement in more than 60+ years, well, I don't think it's outta line to give the man some credit for getting it this far.

What if...it had nothing to do with Trump?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Irishman12] #938529
04/29/18 08:34 PM
04/29/18 08:34 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Or what about the big, bad russkies who supposedly swung the 2016 election in favor of Trump? Almost a year and a half later and still nothing.

There's plenty. The wheels of justice move slowly. Especially slow since Trump's party is at the helm of the investigations.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: OakAsFan] #938534
04/29/18 11:25 PM
04/29/18 11:25 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Honest question.

What if...it had nothing to do with Trump?

You're absolutely right. It had nothing to do with him. rolleyes

Or what about the big, bad russkies who supposedly swung the 2016 election in favor of Trump? Almost a year and a half later and still nothing.

There's plenty. The wheels of justice move slowly. Especially slow since Trump's party is at the helm of the investigations.

Really? When did Mueller become part of Trump's party?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938535
04/29/18 11:34 PM
04/29/18 11:34 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Mueller is a Republican.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938541
04/30/18 02:55 AM
04/30/18 02:55 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Did you see Homeland tonight. It was all the Russians with help from the fbi and the cia that wanted the president out. Just like trump, but it failed and it will fail here as well.

It was the fear of trump, with the help of the Chinese and there fear of a trade war with the United States that made the difference. Now they our hurting The North Koreans leaders money that really brought him to the table.

It will happen with Iran as well. It was not Obama that’s for sure.

If North Korea denuclearization and they take those guns they are pointing then to South Korea and let the little Korean stay in power. It will be trumps doing especially if he can bring the 35 thousand US soldiers in South Korea home. He should get the Nobel peace prize.plus they should add his likeness to mt Rushmore.

only the unloved hate
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Irishman12] #938545
04/30/18 06:56 AM
04/30/18 06:56 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai

Hey Irishman, long time! grin Well, I was not surprised that he won, I could see the frustration that led to this outcome, but then he actually did what he said he would do. Personally my ideals are very liberal, but not what's happening with the liberal base that are all about saying what's right, but not getting anything important done. People should be able to speak their mind. If Trump feels the way he feels about Muslims, so be it. As long as he stops these mullahs who are behind killing people in the middle east, I'm happy with Trump. I wish him Good luck. At long last, some sense there and not just trying to please people you can never be friends with or please. With the might the US has, it was about time to put their foot down and stop these bitches from messing up the region.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938553
04/30/18 10:48 AM
04/30/18 10:48 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
First north Korea and next will be those assholes in Iran. I caught a quick clip of TRUMP mentioning phase two of tax reform. Anybody else see that or have more details?

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938561
04/30/18 12:37 PM
04/30/18 12:37 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@irishman

Damm near 10 people have been indicted from the mueller probe

trumps people keep getting charged with federal crimes

That means trump is dirty, no way around that

@footread

No problem with trump being on mount rushmore

But only if he has his kkk hat on

@blueracing

Trump sold North korea some better nukes or weapons

Iran wasnt a problem until we blew up iraq

We need to let other countries kill each other

Last edited by cookcounty; 04/30/18 12:38 PM.
Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: cookcounty] #938563
04/30/18 01:24 PM
04/30/18 01:24 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
Originally Posted by cookcounty
@irishman

Damm near 10 people have been indicted from the mueller probe

trumps people keep getting charged with federal crimes

That means trump is dirty, no way around that

@footread

No problem with trump being on mount rushmore

But only if he has his kkk hat on

@blueracing

Trump sold North korea some better nukes or weapons

Iran wasnt a problem until we blew up iraq

We need to let other countries kill each other

The case for charter schools, ladies and gentleman.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: Belmont] #938564
04/30/18 01:29 PM
04/30/18 01:29 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Here we go again with this guy's bullshit. @cookie monster, you hate trump because he is white. You're the racist. You're the fool. You're the kind of person that most would consider scum. I only say this because you keep making false accusations about our PRESIDENT. You haven't any facts to support your claims.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: blueracing347] #938565
04/30/18 01:30 PM
04/30/18 01:30 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
Originally Posted by blueracing347
Here we go again with this guy's bullshit. @cookie monster, you hate trump because he is white. You're the racist. You're the fool. You're the kind of person that most would consider scum. I only say this because you keep making false accusations about our PRESIDENT. You haven't any facts to support your claims.

Come on blue you know its not nice to make fun of the mentally handicapped.

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: afsaneh77] #938570
04/30/18 03:18 PM
04/30/18 03:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Personally my ideals are very liberal,

(same post)

As long as he stops these mullahs..... With the might the US has, it was about time to put their foot down and stop these bitches

Re: Trump is kickin ass and takin names [Re: blueracing347] #938571
04/30/18 03:20 PM
04/30/18 03:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by blueracing347
First north Korea and next will be those assholes in Iran.

You mean Trump's going to take credit for diplomacy Iran works out with their adversaries, too?

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 59 60

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull