GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Thankyoukyle, m2w), 84 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,292
Posts1,058,083
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Grande/Lancelotti article [Re: OakAsFan] #951796
08/31/18 02:50 PM
08/31/18 02:50 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
Baby Dom comes from a rich gangland pedigree and has a number of veteran Bruno-Scarfo button men vouching for him on the street. His dad is Salvatore (Wayne) Grande, a 1980s era mob hit man currently residing in the Witness Protection Program.

Dom was with Faffy , last weekend. Hanging at a cafe. In Margate. Also the youngest Pungitore brother was there also.

Last edited by flamingokid123; 08/31/18 03:02 PM.
Re: Grande/Lancelotti article [Re: flamingokid123] #951811
08/31/18 05:56 PM
08/31/18 05:56 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by flamingokid123
Baby Dom comes from a rich gangland pedigree and has a number of veteran Bruno-Scarfo button men vouching for him on the street. His dad is Salvatore (Wayne) Grande, a 1980s era mob hit man currently residing in the Witness Protection Program.

Dom was with Faffy , last weekend. Hanging at a cafe. In Margate. Also the youngest Pungitore brother was there also.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pungitores are still active. It's just a matter of time before they get indicted.

Re: Grande/Lancelotti article [Re: flamingokid123] #951813
08/31/18 06:11 PM
08/31/18 06:11 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by flamingokid123

Someone has a piece of Johnny’s and a couple other joints . Just follow the bread crumbs.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Grande/Lancelotti article [Re: Sonny_from_Peoria] #951817
08/31/18 07:19 PM
08/31/18 07:19 PM
P
PhillyGuys Offline
Button
PhillyGuys  Offline
P
Button
None of yous know what your talking about. Ant made a stupid mistake and now Noel is raising Vienna and Anthony by herself for the next 40 years. And do me a favor and stop calling him Baby Dom and Tony Nicks because David Ratweizer called them that. Nobody call them that.

Re: Grande/Lancelotti article [Re: PHL_Mob] #951818
08/31/18 07:21 PM
08/31/18 07:21 PM
P
PhillyGuys Offline
Button
PhillyGuys  Offline
P
Button
This guy is great at pulling pictures off of Google images

Re: Grande/Lancelotti article [Re: Stugotz] #951820
08/31/18 07:35 PM
08/31/18 07:35 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Stugotz
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Not just that back in the day there would of been a open contract on anyone that testified, nowadays fucking guy can come to a party with people on the fringe and nothing will happen.

40 years ago he would not make it through the first drink.

“ Strange “ I was in a building I am buying in AC and who walked in I have not seen in years Mike Rossman the light heavyweight champ “ did not know any locals were left in AC . He is half jewish and half Italian took the Jewish name from his mother for fighting purposes but we would go see everyone of his fights I think his first was here in AC at the Convention center on the boardwalk back in the early 70s he looks good and still in shape.

He was a lot of fun to be around when he was not training he reminded me of the Blade when he would let lose and pick up the bottle he was born on Mississippi ave. Ducktown.
”
I used to work at the Trop in the 80's, the Kosher Butchers wife/girlfriend/goomar also worked there, I can remember him slapping the shit out of her, the security guards were too afraid of him to confront him!

Just seen this “ yeah it was a little different back then and the security guards were locals and the locals got put there by someone that got a job as supervisor or higher because he or she knew someone.

Back then we ate in every new restaurant stayed in every suite including Sinatra,s on a regular in Nugget the old Nugget we went to every fight comped at every bar parked at every parking lot that just so happened to be a very very good place to make cash in many rackets.
But yeah you know how it was and dam everyone made money and the state raped us of billions !!!

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Grande/Lancelotti article [Re: hoodlum] #952124
09/03/18 03:37 PM
09/03/18 03:37 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
That was my initial question than I also said a lot of times when a Shooter brings guys up and grooms em'
Guess what they become??

Not Brain Surgeons, Not white collar guys....

So if what I am reading is correct

The "RAT" Finger Lou I don't know what he is doing locally

Bensonhurst...I do know ur relatively young..BUT U also seem 2 know ur shit...did u actually grow up in Bensonhurst??...I've been watchin u a while now & ur the 1rst newbie that needs no tutoring...as if I'm the 1 2 do such a foul thing..I'm not so old on this board , but I do know a lot about CERTAIN things & certain ppl.....my xperiences 1rst hand go mostly back 2 the same ppl. that Serp know, But he is king when it comes down 2 the old school Bruno Family...what I'm trying 2 say is stay as u r & b ur self which is who I c so far in a poster named Bensonhurst...oh, the history in that place..wish I wudda been born there sometimes...just 2 feel the magic & energy..Peace .

Hoodlum,

Sorry just read ur text.

Haven't been on here in a while I need to try to activate the message alert feature so I can know if someone responds to my messge.

As for being young I guess that is relative to who you are speaking I am mid 40's.

Yes born and raised in BensonHURST family came from Sicily.

Being Italian and from BensonHURST there was no way to not at least be in the know, it was just everywhere.

Large Italian family there are/we're the family that were part of it.

Growing up we all idolized these guys looked up to them and wanted to be them.

We thought they had it all.
Women, Money, Respect, Power...

So than the time comes where you get involved in a small way..

They ask you to break a window, and then burn a car etc...

As you get more life experience you see what happens to those who open their mouth, or those who dont listen to what they are told by them.

You have a friend or two that turns up dead or a friends father or older brothers.

You have some friends that get locked up and go.away.

As You get older

You have a choice to make for some it was too late

They got in over their head and there was no way out.

Some had to leave and never come back.
Their families destroyed.

SCARY SHIT when the guys at the club are deciding your fate. Or when you get called in by a guy or guys that you know murdered people.

No where to turn your only option is hopefully you know someone from that life, someone who is legit not just a wannabe. That will stand up for you.

You go to the cops the whole neighborhood would turn against you.
You and ur family will end up getting abused until you moved away.

Thank God it's not like that anymore.

It's not 10% of what it was.

It's not dead but to get caught up now you really wanted to get involved and have no one to blame.

Even so no one is getting killed today so even the threat of.

You have guys that ratted and are still.around today and nothing happens to them.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull