GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (British), 111 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,153
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933086
03/13/18 12:54 AM
03/13/18 12:54 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Cook ol buddy, Do you know how to read or do you only pick up on words you recognize? Every race tells the truth, every race lies. Now to say all black people tell the truth, sounds like a black supremacy thing. I'll tell you when a black person is most definitely telling the truth. When they're in prison. Because they're all innocent. Goes the same for all prisoners. Just the other night I had a 90 year old black lady as a patient. She was so polite as well as her family. Most doctors I work with are Indian, Pakistani, few black, few women, and a few white. All respectable people. I treat people how they treat me. It's 2018, it's fair game. Have fun being racist if you want. But as an adult in the USA you need to be responsible for your actions.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933106
03/13/18 08:33 AM
03/13/18 08:33 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
I agree. Was in an airport and i was talking with a cop from memphis tenn. i told him i would like to go to memphis one day..he said dont bother, the blacks ruined the city...he said if i ever saw the way they lived, i wouldnt believe it. He said the blacks moved into a bunch of middle class areas where whites once lived and totally destroyed the neighborhood, no one takes care of their home, they sleep on mattresses. He said its disgusting. he also said the same thing is happening in Orlando Florida.
Go to an equally poor white neighborhood and you will not see the crime and violence ypu see in a black hood. Its a true american tragedy.
Then again, look at the level of violence in african countries. Some times you need to look at the country of origin.

Last edited by Aces; 03/13/18 08:40 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933133
03/13/18 04:05 PM
03/13/18 04:05 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@blueracing

Black people have the cards against them, if u cant admit that then you're lying

Thats a fact, not a dream, lie, or ploy to be ignorant

@aces

Cops are the biggest gang in the country, most of them aint worth a good goddamn

Crime is rampant in poor white neighborhoods just like in all poor communities, do meth and heroin ring a bell?

Someone sleeping on a mattress can be a better person than someone living in a mansion, see donald trump for an example

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933142
03/13/18 05:09 PM
03/13/18 05:09 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Excuses, excuses. You should be ashamed of your parents or parent for raising such a pathetic piece of shit. If you grew up with a father, you'd know that in America you can do whatever you put your mind to. Dr. Ben Carson, president Obama, Dr. Cason, Dr. Matthews, Diddy, Jay Z, ... You're ignorant and pathetic. I came from a family that made less than a grand a week growing up. My dad made sure I did well in school and taught me to appreciate the value of dollar. "If you want to have what you're friends parents have, don't be like me son. Get an education, because they can never take that away. And money doesn't grow on trees." Maybe you surround your self with a bunch of worthless pieces of shit like yourself and discuss how the world is against you. Dr. King would be so proud of you. He died for what? Go take a history class. Everyone who immigrated to America has it stacked against them. Your life is what you make of it. You sound like you can't make sense of anything. It's a shame. It would be nice if we could trade our useless Americans for immigrants with motivation. Example: Russian doctor comes to the US after practicing for five years. If she wanted to practice in the U.S. She has to redo her residency in the U.S. Instead of crying about how that's not fair, she did it. So, as I was saying, you're pathetic cook.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933188
03/14/18 12:36 AM
03/14/18 12:36 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@blueracing

So u resort to insulting my parents in order to show you're superiority?

Only a piece of shit would resort to those tactics

Where does all this anger come from if you're such an upstanding citizen

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933192
03/14/18 01:13 AM
03/14/18 01:13 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
As I recall, you started this thread. As if you had something to prove. I don't need an article to realize that blacks aren't the only race with absent fathers. In my opinion this thread was unnecessary. All it did was stir up shit. At the end of the day, this is all on you pal. You have misinterpreted my posts over and over again. I give examples and you pick them apart. As for your parents or parent, it seems like they raised a cry baby. Isn't that what this post was about? PARENTS are responsible for a good upbringing and instilling morals and showing their children what and what not to do. So that when you become an adult you can hold yourself responsible for your actions and not blame others. You don't have to be rich to accomplish this. And your skin color definitely has nothing to do with this. As a kid I was raised to respect my elders. You don't steal. You work hard to get what you want. And so on. In conclusion, the year is 2018, a real estate tycoon is president, BLACKS WHITES HISPANICS and so on have children with absent fathers. They display a lack of responsibility and the one's hurt the most are these children. Some of these children make it and some don't. Luckily my parents did their best and I am doing my best. Every day I wake up I'm a happy guy. When I see my boys off to school or tell them to have a good day over the phone bc I'm getting out of work late, I always think back to how much I looked up to my parents. Side note, a new family moved in across the street. Black male white female and two daughters. He stays at home while she works. When I come home in the morning and stand out front with my after work beer he has no problem coming over and bullshitting with me and vice versa. He loves those little girls. And we can hold a conversation. We don't discuss politics but talk like two responsible adult men. I agree that racism is bullshit and it needs to end unfortunately I don't think I'll live to see it.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933214
03/14/18 08:29 AM
03/14/18 08:29 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Blueracing347
Trust me, cookcounty is fully aware of the many issues in the black community, particularly the extreme levels of violence and irresponsible behavior. Dont let him fool you, he also fully understands that until blacks stop having so many bastard children out of wedlock, the ills of the black community will never be solved. We as americans have done everything for the black community but they are still content “ living the way they do”..
We all know every race has absent fathers and every race has children born out of wedlock but we all know, the blacks have the highest percentqge by far at almost an astounding 75% !!! You tell me, how does a community prosper and succeed if that issue is not fixed? They cant succeed, its impossible unless they fix that. Until they do, america will be forced to deal with ultra violent black neighborhoods and we will remain at risk.
Ignore cookcounty,oakasfan, and blackfamily- they only respond to our very truthful and factual posts just to stir the pot. They all know what we say is true. I hate to admit it but if i were black, i would be embarassed.

Last edited by Aces; 03/14/18 08:31 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933216
03/14/18 08:46 AM
03/14/18 08:46 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
75% is from 2010, and the 2012 report just copied the 2010. As I have said before, it is around 50 percent, still the highest in the ethnic group followed by Hispanics which roughly 7 percent is fathers having kids in the states then getting deported, maybe more then that.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933217
03/14/18 08:54 AM
03/14/18 08:54 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted by Aces

Trust me, cookcounty is fully aware of the many issues in the black community, particularly the extreme levels of violence and irresponsible behavior. Dont let him fool you, he also fully understands that until blacks stop having so many bastard children out of wedlock, the ills of the black community will never be solved. We as americans have done everything for the black community but they are still content “ living the way they do”..
We all know every race has absent fathers and every race has children born out of wedlock but we all know, the blacks have the highest percentqge by far at almost an astounding 75% !!! You tell me, how does a community prosper and succeed if that issue is not fixed? They cant succeed, its impossible unless they fix that. Until they do, america will be forced to deal with ultra violent black neighborhoods and we will remain at risk.
Ignore cookcounty,oakasfan, and blackfamily- they only respond to our very truthful and factual posts just to stir the pot. They all know what we say is true. I hate to admit it but if i were black, i would be embarassed.

You really have to tone down the hate-filled diatribe if you want to continue to post here. You are entitled to your own beliefs but you are not entitled to make these kinds of divisive, racist statements on these forums.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: SC] #933235
03/14/18 12:23 PM
03/14/18 12:23 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted by SC

You really have to tone down the hate-filled diatribe if you want to continue to post here. You are entitled to your own beliefs but you are not entitled to make these kinds of divisive, racist statements on these forums.

clap clap

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933293
03/14/18 06:40 PM
03/14/18 06:40 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Sc
Its not anything hate filled. Its just a very emotional debate based on facts and other various forms of evidence. We will tone it down.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933300
03/14/18 08:23 PM
03/14/18 08:23 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Its not anything hate filled.

Bullshit. It's full of hate. You're accusing these other guys of not being American (the use of the word, "we", bolded in copying your post) and trying to get others to ignore them because you have some strange power of insight which these other guys are blind.

Its just a very emotional debate based on facts and other various forms of evidence. We will tone it down.

Yes, it IS emotional but you will tone it down here because that's the only way you'll be allowed to stay.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933302
03/14/18 08:31 PM
03/14/18 08:31 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
When i said ignore blackfamily and oakasfan, i meant ignore the nonsense they were espousing. I never meant for them to ignore them as posters.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933306
03/14/18 08:45 PM
03/14/18 08:45 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
When i said ignore blackfamily and oakasfan, i meant ignore the nonsense they were espousing. I never meant for them to ignore them as posters.

Sure. rolleyes You'd be wise to just drop it now.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933326
03/15/18 12:17 AM
03/15/18 12:17 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@blueracing

So you're ok with the guy living off his wife? Thats pretty much a contradiction of evrything you're saying

U do realize that you're friends with the quintessential black man, i hope he enlightens you

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933353
03/15/18 09:00 AM
03/15/18 09:00 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
The point being made is that he isn't an absent black father. I have live an in a nice neighborhood. I never said be lives off his wife. For all I know he's a day trader. Maybe he is a drug dealer, maybe he has a trust fund. Who knows. But to live in his house, you must likely couldn't pull it off on a single income. The quintessential black man? Now you're stereotyping people? Hopefully you don't have kids. This world doesn't need more people like you. Like I said, you started this post and all you did was stir up a bunch of shit. That's all you have accomplished. You're pathetic.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: blueracing347] #933371
03/15/18 12:20 PM
03/15/18 12:20 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by blueracing347
The point being made is that he isn't an absent black father. I have live an in a nice neighborhood. I never said be lives off his wife. For all I know he's a day trader. Maybe he is a drug dealer, maybe he has a trust fund. Who knows. But to live in his house, you must likely couldn't pull it off on a single income. The quintessential black man? Now you're stereotyping people? Hopefully you don't have kids. This world doesn't need more people like you. Like I said, you started this post and all you did was stir up a bunch of shit. That's all you have accomplished. You're pathetic.

I didn't start the thread, what is this all black people look alike?

Oh course he's with his kids, not being in your kids lives aint as common for black people as u think

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: cookcounty] #933376
03/15/18 12:52 PM
03/15/18 12:52 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted by cookcounty
Originally Posted by blueracing347

I didn't start the thread, what is this all black people look alike?

Oh course he's with his kids, not being in your kids lives aint as common for black people as u think

Really???? how many famous black athletes and other famous blacks ever thank their dads??? Close to zero..
They may thank their moms and grandmothers but never the fathers. Something seriously wrong with that picture.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933390
03/15/18 02:21 PM
03/15/18 02:21 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Sorry cook. You didn't start the thread. My mistake. But once again you've proven that you pick up on words and don't read. "All black people look alike". Now you know what I think? You just like to stir the pot. I'm done with this thread. Life is what you make of it. Hopefully you can make something with yours. If you have kids and they act like they know more than you, you might want to think it through before you argue with them. From your posting you come across as an uneducated individual.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933465
03/15/18 11:25 PM
03/15/18 11:25 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@aces

I don't keep up with what famous athletes have to say or their upringings

I watch sports for entertainment, not to listen to whatever the fuck they have to say

@blueracing

Why are u so angry?

You sound like a drunken toothless lunatic with a confederate flag t-shirt from your post

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933466
03/15/18 11:31 PM
03/15/18 11:31 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Whats wrong with a confederate flag T-shirt ?

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933635
03/16/18 07:34 PM
03/16/18 07:34 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
Whats wrong with a confederate flag T-shirt ?

What? You can't be serious.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933640
03/16/18 08:39 PM
03/16/18 08:39 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I wonder if he wore the confederate flag t shirt when he went to black neighborhoods and "observed them" for himself. My guess is he just wears it around the house.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933649
03/16/18 10:51 PM
03/16/18 10:51 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@flamingokid

He's dead ass serious

@oaksfan

He's probably very cordial to black people when he sees them

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933658
03/16/18 11:22 PM
03/16/18 11:22 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I doubt that. Probably nervous. Palms sweating. Wondering if someone he tormented online doxed him and tracked him down.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: OakAsFan] #933665
03/16/18 11:38 PM
03/16/18 11:38 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I doubt that. Probably nervous. Palms sweating. Wondering if someone he tormented online doxed him and tracked him down.

No, i just stay far away from black neighborhoods, there really is no reason for me to be there. I stay out of their way and they stay out of my way.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933669
03/16/18 11:48 PM
03/16/18 11:48 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
they stay out of my way.

Sure they do.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: OakAsFan] #933722
03/17/18 09:44 AM
03/17/18 09:44 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
they stay out of my way.

Sure they do.

Keep in mind i am wearing a T shirt that says “ Im hiring”.. so yes, they stay out of my way.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933724
03/17/18 10:00 AM
03/17/18 10:00 AM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
I dont know how to sugar coat facts without conjuring up feels from snowflakes that dont like facts...

Blacks, at 13% of the population, and black males at 6.5%, are responsible for
60% of all Murders,
(45% of all welfare)
40% of ALL Crime
90% of All Interracial crime which is black ON white

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 10:25 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933730
03/17/18 10:22 AM
03/17/18 10:22 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Aidanbrexit
That is some scary stuff. Everyone on this forum knew it was bad but not that bad. wow ! How do you fix something like that ?
I guess you need to bring in the national guard to those communities that are most violent. There is no other way.
I guess to protect the future of those communities, they need to initiate a very aggressive campaign regarding out of wedlock births. Most of these males have absolutely no family structure and no discipline in their households. They are basically running wild. Trust me, have a father in those households, you will see how significantly violent crime decreases in those communities.
C’mon Lebron James and Kevin Durant, this is the perfect time to sit down with these communities and have a very honest and candid discussion regarding the risks of having children not only out of wedlock but at a young age. Now is the time !!!
Instead of wasting everyones time with you driving in a very expensive SUV talking about how President Trump isnt a good coach, try driving that expensive SUV into a violent community in chicago, st louis, new orleans, or baltimore and have a candid discussion regarding the root of most of the issues facing black communities. I guess its just easier to drive around and talk about nonsens and waste everyones time. If thats the case, then “ shut up and dribble “....

Last edited by Aces; 03/17/18 10:40 AM.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull