GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Irishman12, Brovelli, 1 invisible), 130 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,349
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,726
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: alexandarns] #930238
02/20/18 11:00 PM
02/20/18 11:00 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by alexandarns
Even if it was 200 years from the civil rights act, blacks would still be jobless, lazy, shooting each others, acting like animals and living in ghetto's. Deal with it.

Oh, you're not a racist at all, are you?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930239
02/20/18 11:06 PM
02/20/18 11:06 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Not if you lived in the neighbourhood Oak, try to keep up. Why would I need source material for something as obvious as that. Don't know why are you acting like you don't know what I'm talking about, but have it your way. Go take a walk around Bed stay and let as know how it turned out pal.
No I'm not a racist, I don't care about it just stating my opinion.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930243
02/20/18 11:13 PM
02/20/18 11:13 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
How do you know what Brownsville was like in the old days, other than watching the first 20 minutes of Goodfellas?

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930245
02/20/18 11:25 PM
02/20/18 11:25 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Actually my mothers fam is from Brooklyn, grandfather born in Ocean hill. I've said it a 100 times. Not to mention I read like a 100 reports and stories on the matter. How do you know it wasn't like that, other than being blinded by liberal bull?

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930247
02/20/18 11:33 PM
02/20/18 11:33 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

Of course buddy, we talk all the time. I can't dunk or sing like them, not even close. But you don't hear me putting blame on black folks for stealing all the talent. It's just the way thing are.

No need for anymore name calling, I haven't insulted you once. So lets keep it friendly, okey?

You're right, no need for that. However I'm simply trying to point out that whether you know it or not, you possess racist tendencies. There are plenty of black people that are not jobless, lazy, criminals, etc. And there are plenty of white people that are. It depends on the person, not the race. Most of it has to do with poverty, a state that black people were intentionally kept in for generations. We're talking about a system of racism that didn't even let black people vote in many states until relatively very recently. That's something the Irish, Italians, Jews, Polish, etc. never had to deal with, along with many other prejudices simply because they were white.

Take for instance your personal views on black people, that they're lazy, jobless, etc. You're gonna pass those views down to your own children who will in turn grow up viewing black people as inferior. You don't think that happens among millions of families in America? It's why racism is ingrained in our society. You can spend all day reading vile comments about black people from the same people who swear they're not racist. They can't see the forest through the trees so to speak.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: alexandarns] #930248
02/20/18 11:35 PM
02/20/18 11:35 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Actually my mothers fam is from Brooklyn, grandfather born in Ocean hill. I've said it a 100 times. Not to mention I read like a 100 reports and stories on the matter. How do you know it wasn't like that, other than being blinded by liberal bull?

But you've admittedly never been there, nor were you even alive in the era you're romanticizing. Your entire argument on this thread is based on what you saw in a movie. And you're calling liberals unrealistic?

Let me guess, you know what World War 2 was like, because you saw Saving Private Ryan.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930249
02/20/18 11:47 PM
02/20/18 11:47 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Nor were you bro, the hell is wrong with you? My grandfather grow up there as were a bunch of my relatives. It dosen't get closer than that, also there are writen books comering the two periods. I was personally in NYC for 4 years.. that beats you by a hundred, don't know what your point is at all. What movie? The hell is wrong with you Oak...

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930251
02/21/18 12:05 AM
02/21/18 12:05 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, you told me about your grandfather. What does he have to do with you? You have no experience with Brownsville. My Grandfather lived in Chicago. You don't see me going around talking about what it was like in The Patch during Accardo's day.

Also, none of your relatives are from Brownsville. You thought of Brownsville because of Goodfellas, and you know it. Your expertise on Brownsville and how safe the old mob neighborhoods were comes from a movie.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: alexandarns] #930261
02/21/18 01:55 AM
02/21/18 01:55 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
you are all fighting a lost cause, blacks tend to act like animals more than any other race even the latino race. They didnt get out of the ghettos like any other ethnic group like the jews, irish or italians..They stay and pillage their own neighbourhoods like rabies dogs even after 150 years of freedom and all that has been done for the emantipation of blacks. Obama would never have been president if he wasnt half white, and thats a fact.

You do realized that majority of blacks don't live in the ghetto , Carry themselves like every other American just with extra flavor, have multiple forms of music & creativity, inventions, & oh I'm sorry your not from here. How's the weather over there Cuzzz?

That's not flavor, it's called uncivilized.

Your view of me & my culture is uncivilized rhetoric.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: fatdomgamiello36] #930262
02/21/18 01:57 AM
02/21/18 01:57 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by fatdomgamiello36
Can someone give me the cliff notes of this argument? Is it that the statistical evidence is wrong and there aren't alot of black kids with no fathers or is the argument that it isn't' that bad to have no dad?

Simple.
Out of wedlock doesn't equals absentee father 100%.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: OakAsFan] #930271
02/21/18 05:27 AM
02/21/18 05:27 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Yeah, you told me about your grandfather. What does he have to do with you? You have no experience with Brownsville. My Grandfather lived in Chicago. You don't see me going around talking about what it was like in The Patch during Accardo's day.

Also, none of your relatives are from Brownsville. You thought of Brownsville because of Goodfellas, and you know it. Your expertise on Brownsville and how safe the old mob neighborhoods were comes from a movie.

Ocean hill is Brownsville Oak, unfortunatly I see you talking lots of things you have no clue about. You stopped making sense a long time ago.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930272
02/21/18 05:45 AM
02/21/18 05:45 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
It is possible to have both a mother and father and be by yourself most of you life until you got married.

That was my situation had trouble with Daddio. Took to many beatings from him so I ran away at 11 did not go back till after he was murdered. I was around 16. Nutty Ma and my brother stayed home and took the beatings that I missed. Ma did not want to live anymore after daddy went to hell.

But man could she cook before she died. That is what I missed most about Ma her cooking.

I have 4 grown up children. Three of whom can’t stay married to the same person. My older brother is a 4 time loser.

I got married a short time after I moved to Brooklyn been happy with her ever since. She was not always happy with me, but she stayed with me that knucklehead.

My friends that are still alive are all divorced. My wife’s friends she has a lot of them have all been married over 50 years I used to hate to go out with them because they feel they have to divide the check I used to someone picking up the check. But they are starting to grow on me.

She has one friend that never remarried after her husband passed away. What a character she is funny and very pretty.

I don’t think people feel the need to be married any more white, black or Chinese.

only the unloved hate
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930281
02/21/18 08:42 AM
02/21/18 08:42 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930282
02/21/18 08:45 AM
02/21/18 08:45 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Study after study clearly shows that children born into stable, traditional family environments do much better in life than those that dont. The results are abundantly clear. 75% of blacks are born out of wedlock and what a coincidence, blacks are the majority in prison and its not because of laws designed to hold down the black man...lets be real.
There are many intelligent, successful blacks but unfortunately in the black community, they are frowned upon because they use proper english and live a responsible life. Very sad.

Last edited by Belmont; 02/21/18 08:49 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930283
02/21/18 09:13 AM
02/21/18 09:13 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Divorce and out of wedlock are two different things. 75 percent? No way. More like 50 percent. Oh, while on the subject of incarceration, perhaps city schools stop looking like prisons and more like a schools.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Footreads] #930290
02/21/18 10:08 AM
02/21/18 10:08 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by Footreads
It is possible to have both a mother and father and be by yourself most of you life until you got married.

That was my situation had trouble with Daddio. Took to many beatings from him so I ran away at 11 did not go back till after he was murdered. I was around 16. Nutty Ma and my brother stayed home and took the beatings that I missed. Ma did not want to live anymore after daddy went to hell.

But man could she cook before she died. That is what I missed most about Ma her cooking.

I have 4 grown up children. Three of whom can’t stay married to the same person. My older brother is a 4 time loser.

I got married a short time after I moved to Brooklyn been happy with her ever since. She was not always happy with me, but she stayed with me that knucklehead.

My friends that are still alive are all divorced. My wife’s friends she has a lot of them have all been married over 50 years I used to hate to go out with them because they feel they have to divide the check I used to someone picking up the check. But they are starting to grow on me.

She has one friend that never remarried after her husband passed away. What a character she is funny and very pretty.

I don’t think people feel the need to be married any more white, black or Chinese.

You and a few others actually understand it. It's like common sense is a superpower nowadays.

- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #930295
02/21/18 10:34 AM
02/21/18 10:34 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Divorce and out of wedlock are two different things. 75 percent? No way. More like 50 percent. Oh, while on the subject of incarceration, perhaps city schools stop looking like prisons and more like a schools.

Look at all the data, its about 75% of all blacks born out of wedlock. Its not even debatable, its a fact.

Black Family, some people use heroin and dont get addicted but we all know the chances of being addicts from using heroin increase dramatically if someone uses it. If you are born out of wedlock your chances of being incarcerated and living an unproductive life increase dramatically. Yet knowing this, blacks continue to have out of wedlock kids and refuse to accept responsiblity for these children.
C’mon, wake up already. If blacks get their out of wedlock birth rate down below 35%, we probably wouldnt be having discussions regarding injustice. Enough is enough ! Its like get with the damn program already!!!

Last edited by Belmont; 02/21/18 10:35 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Belmont] #930314
02/21/18 11:45 AM
02/21/18 11:45 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted by Belmont

Look at all the data, its about 75% of all blacks born out of wedlock. Its not even debatable, its a fact.

Black Family, some people use heroin and dont get addicted but we all know the chances of being addicts from using heroin increase dramatically if someone uses it. If you are born out of wedlock your chances of being incarcerated and living an unproductive life increase dramatically. Yet knowing this, blacks continue to have out of wedlock kids and refuse to accept responsiblity for these children.
C’mon, wake up already. If blacks get their out of wedlock birth rate down below 35%, we probably wouldnt be having discussions regarding injustice. Enough is enough ! Its like get with the damn program already!!!

Well said Belmont.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Belmont] #930349
02/21/18 02:37 PM
02/21/18 02:37 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

Like I said before I AM one of those out of wedlock babies and know other peers as well. Therefore those chances are not entirely ACCURATE! You keep thinking that's it's a monolithic problem that solves everything is beyond foolish. Stop oversimplifying my community with your ignorance .
Same goes for you to Alexandarns.

You 2 need to get yourselves out of that idealogy . This is why bigotry isn't going anywhere

- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Belmont] #930505
02/22/18 11:33 PM
02/22/18 11:33 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
No, im not a troll. I just dont buy into the nonsense you espouse. Its untrue and defies logic.

I really dont want 2 get into this ,but, every thread he starts or is involved in SEEMS 2b racially motivated,not 1 thread from Mr. B.F. has anything 2do w/ O,C,THAT I know of...just sayin'

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: hoodlum] #930521
02/23/18 06:49 AM
02/23/18 06:49 AM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted by hoodlum
No, im not a troll. I just dont buy into the nonsense you espouse. Its untrue and defies logic.

I really dont want 2 get into this ,but, every thread he starts or is involved in SEEMS 2b racially motivated,not 1 thread from Mr. B.F. has anything 2do w/ O,C,THAT I know of...just sayin'

He does it all the time.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930531
02/23/18 08:52 AM
02/23/18 08:52 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Black family
Dont blame us for all the incompetence in your community, we are not the one’s constantly making irresponsible, immature decisions. If black politicians and community leaders were more concerned with doing and saying the right thing for their constituents and less concerned with being “ entertainers” , perhaps some progress would be made.

RollinBones
You make some great points, however, most childrens view on blacks come from the way they are portrayed in the news which shows the extremely high level of violence in their community. They also form their views by simply encountering how blacks live in their own neighborhoods and the way they conduct themselves in public. It doesnt take a 12 year old with a genious IQ to understand the level of incompetence in the black community. Blacks also tend to glorify their way of life on tv shows that young children watch. You dont need a racist parent to indoctrinate their children, blacks are pro’s at doing that on their own.

Im sure shows like the cosby show and the fresh prince were mostly viewd by whites because both shows depicted stable, traditional families. If whites are so racist, why did they embrace both shows? Because most whites related to those shows, thays why. Both shows depicted intelligent blacks usuing proper english and leading responsible lives.
Unfortunately, many blacks call intelligent speaks blacks who live responsible lives “ sell outs”.. wtf !!!!
Apparantly its a badge of honor to use incoherent grammar, rob, sell drugs, carry guns, and have babies without being married and not being able to support a new born child.
I just think the american people are sick and tired of all the excuses.

Last edited by Belmont; 02/23/18 11:36 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Belmont] #930562
02/23/18 01:45 PM
02/23/18 01:45 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Black family
Dont blame us for all the incompetence in your community, we are not the one’s constantly making irresponsible, immature decisions. If black politicians and community leaders were more concerned with doing and saying the right thing for their constituents and less concerned with being “ entertainers” , perhaps some progress would be made.

RollinBones
You make some great points, however, most childrens view on blacks come from the way they are portrayed in the news which shows the extremely high level of violence in their community. They also form their views by simply encountering how blacks live in their own neighborhoods and the way they conduct themselves in public. It doesnt take a 12 year old with a genious IQ to understand the level of incompetence in the black community. Blacks also tend to glorify their way of life on tv shows that young children watch. You dont need a racist parent to indoctrinate their children, blacks are pro’s at doing that on their own.

Im sure shows like the cosby show and the fresh prince were mostly viewd by whites because both shows depicted stable, traditional families. If whites are so racist, why did they embrace both shows? Because most whites related to those shows, thays why. Both shows depicted intelligent blacks usuing proper english and leading responsible lives.
Unfortunately, many blacks call intelligent speaks blacks who live responsible lives “ sell outs”.. wtf !!!!
Apparantly its a badge of honor to use incoherent grammar, rob, sell drugs, carry guns, and have babies without being married and not being able to support a new born child.
I just think the american people are sick and tired of all the excuses.
100% well said

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: alexandarns] #930563
02/23/18 01:46 PM
02/23/18 01:46 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by hoodlum

He does it all the time.

@ Blockheads.

I've been a member of this board since 2012 delivering Black OC content from street gangs to crime syndicates with information that some to most didn't even knew about the content. I immediately notice that when those topics start becoming regular that someone often derail the topic into statstical stereotypical satire. Now ask yourself and please go through ALL my topics and convos " Does Mr.BF goes into all other OC topics bringing in stereotypical satires ?" The answer is no. I read it and move on. I don't be stereotyping anyone's culture on here but BS start with " Blacks & crime" then here comes the " typical" few crying about the same old BS. Again, Y'all are peas in the same pod.

- African Proverb
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930564
02/23/18 01:47 PM
02/23/18 01:47 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Bill Cosby is a rapist.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air, eh, it was funny. Carlton was hilarious. But the show was corny. Kind of children's entertainment.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930623
02/23/18 08:37 PM
02/23/18 08:37 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I thought we had parked all this shit?

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930638
02/24/18 04:28 AM
02/24/18 04:28 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Cosby has some interesting things to say about black people.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: RollinBones] #930900
02/25/18 07:08 PM
02/25/18 07:08 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by RollinBones

Of course buddy, we talk all the time. I can't dunk or sing like them, not even close. But you don't hear me putting blame on black folks for stealing all the talent. It's just the way thing are.

No need for anymore name calling, I haven't insulted you once. So lets keep it friendly, okey?

You're right, no need for that. However I'm simply trying to point out that whether you know it or not, you possess racist tendencies. There are plenty of black people that are not jobless, lazy, criminals, etc. And there are plenty of white people that are. It depends on the person, not the race. Most of it has to do with poverty, a state that black people were intentionally kept in for generations. We're talking about a system of racism that didn't even let black people vote in many states until relatively very recently. That's something the Irish, Italians, Jews, Polish, etc. never had to deal with, along with many other prejudices simply because they were white.

Take for instance your personal views on black people, that they're lazy, jobless, etc. You're gonna pass those views down to your own children who will in turn grow up viewing black people as inferior. You don't think that happens among millions of families in America? It's why racism is ingrained in our society. You can spend all day reading vile comments about black people from the same people who swear they're not racist. They can't see the forest through the trees so to speak.

Throw out the pathetic R Card, Doesnt work anymore, pal.
No one cares. The truth Is the truth. That silly word Racist was invented by Marxist Lenin to browbeat whites to stifle tribal cohesion. Its pushed on us by the 'Liberals" or Israelis.
Facts are facts. Blacks dont live or run a single 1st world Nation. They literally are inept to do much of anything.
Someone once said" Give a white man a brick, and he will build you a city. Give a black man a city and he will reduce it to bricks.

[Linked Image]\

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/25/18 07:13 PM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: RollinBones] #930916
02/25/18 07:43 PM
02/25/18 07:43 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted by RollinBones

rollin if the Jews havent been kicked around, looked like inferior, locked up in camps for a 1000 years I dont know who has and look where they gotten to. So please dont try to tell me how wrong I am and look how a bad exuse you are making for blacks. Thish one you are def wrong buddy.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #930923
02/25/18 08:22 PM
02/25/18 08:22 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
The Family Unit is the backbone of society. Every society.
With a breakdown, the results are horrific. We are seeing and have seen that in our own society with the destruction of societal mores and glue being broken with the disintegration of the family unit. Its horrible.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull