GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 110 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,769
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Montreal Haitian gangs #927311
01/21/18 04:28 AM
01/21/18 04:28 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Haitian crime groups have a great presence in many cities in Quebec.
Haitian gangs started in the late 80s, in Montreal. They were doing small crime, but since
Somemof the gangs have become organized crime. Most of them are hybrid of american
gangs, like the bloods and the crips.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #927336
01/21/18 12:12 PM
01/21/18 12:12 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #931789
03/04/18 08:42 AM
03/04/18 08:42 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Street gangs originated in Montreal in
In the 1980's.

Blood (the reds)

The first generation of the Reds was called the Master B in honor of the one who created them, a man named Beauvois. They formed the second generation of the clan, the Bogars.

The Bogars have in turn trained the youngest, the Outlaws. General is part of this generation, the first half-breed. Whites, Latinos and Arabs mixed with blacks, like Quebec immigration.

Crips (The Blues)

On the Bleus side, the first clan was called the Bélanger gang. Their successors took the name of CDP for Crack Down Posse. Then appeared the Crips. Unusually, Emmanuel "Mano" Zéphir, founder of the Crack Down Posse and very influential member of the Blues was a great friend of Beauvois of the first generation of Reds.

The gang war took off between the Bogars and the CDP in the mid-1990s.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #931791
03/04/18 08:44 AM
03/04/18 08:44 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
General has entered the world of street gangs by wanting to defend his clan. At the beginning of the secondary school, his membership resulted in violent fights against the enemies of his family, the Blues. As he gets older, his war has taken on a new face: crime money.
Driven by hatred, General vented into violence in his early teens. With his friends from Montreal-North, he made war with the Blues of Saint-Michel. His thoughts are directed towards his enemies, whom he likes to hate. It carbides to that. Born leader, he leads widely. His friends respect him and seek his company. His rivals fear him and want to bring him down. He has a reputation for being tough, a leader. He is not afraid of anyone. He has no limit.
General is a loaded weapon. The war of his elders has become his. But the older ones do not just fight. Because of their numbers and the lack of respect they feel for society, they have developed a lucrative business that is becoming a way of life. They steal, defraud, sell drugs, weapons, murder. For money. They are ready to fight fiercely to keep and increase their share of the pie. And they have an army at their disposal. Young people loyal to the cause, to the family, ready for anything to live

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #931792
03/04/18 08:46 AM
03/04/18 08:46 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
The mentor
gang-de-rue-rapper-general-hip-hop-gang General was part of a group of about 40 young people. "We had a godfather. Our live veteran. From the first generation. He gave us orders. We followed him. If he had to get rid of a stolen stock, it was sold for him. If he had problems with the Mafia, we would set fire to Italian bars for him. We broke people's mouths for him. He was not a good man! "General speaks of his initiator, Teken, with admiration. The older one impressed him. "We saw him as an idol. And he always took care of the dirty job. "A leader who sets an example to his young recruits, pushing the limits of violence.
"Once, in his jeep, while smoking joints, he stopped dry. He got out of his car and we saw him go out his revolver to shoot someone in a car. I was 16 years old! My first live shots! I was excited and nervous. We were proud to be there that day. We boasted about those who were not there! "A leader who takes things in hand, who acts without fear, makes General's friends bolder to earn his respect. "We wanted to show him that we had balls, too. So when he asked us something, we did not get caught! We did it! "
Small traffics of a street gang
General abandons some frontal war with the Blues. He starts selling potty at school and downtown. He develops his network with some friends. "We did not have to be accountable to the older ones. But we took our drugs from them. "Teken is his supplier. He sells him his goods and General sells him. He does the same with the stolen goods that their godfather provides them with.
Between his little trades, General releases his violence to help Teken in his business. And he continues the war against the Blues. He swims between two waters. "I saw some things. That was my daily life. I did not ski, me! At my friends' house, I saw the older ones arm themselves to go on a dirty job. I was dipping in! Every week there was a story. Someone was beaten, another was shot. "These events warm the spirits. Street gangs are getting more and more serious. The violence is increasing. Between them and in crime.
Declaration of war
Between 2000 and 2005, the war reached its climax. The police impose a curfew in Montreal North and Saint-Michel. "We did not have the right to be 3 guys walking together in the street otherwise we were considered a gang. And the police could search us under this pretext. But we, at the height of the war, could not be alone. I lost 4 close friends. Friends who regularly came to my house, "he said, naming them, his fist on his heart. In the early 2000s, General is very active. He actively participates in this war but prefers not to talk about it. He made gestures that he regrets today without being able to go back. He has lost friends and he understands that, on the other side, it's the same thing.
War is declared. There are no rules. "Every week, there was a death," says General, who suddenly becomes emotional as he approaches one of the turning points of the conflict. "Our veteran is dead. I was smoking a joint with friends in Henri-Bourassa Park. We walked to join the older ones. There were twenty of them, there were women. They were partying in the street. In the distance, I saw a parked car start to roll. I saw everything in slow motion. Teken came out of the pack. They put him a dozen bullets in the body. And they left at full speed. Everyone rushed to our leader. It was my idol. And I saw him make his last breath. They came to us, in front of us. And they killed one of the bosses. We respected him all. He said that Montreal North is our place, it's ours. They did not want to know anything about bikers and Italians. "
The conflict escalates
General has wet eyes. It shows a sensitivity that fits poorly with the image of a hard-hearted heartless. "When he died, the same day, we had a dozen cars that were walking in the blue neighborhoods. Afterwards, there were many deaths on both sides. "There is escalation of the conflict. The links between generations are tightening. They fight together.
"The more we grew up, the more friendship we developed with our elders. We were no longer little brothers. We were part of the same clan. "General is no longer a recruit. He has gained experience. He is ready to take over from his mentor. "At first, I was going to take my drug in the godfather's hands. But soon, I had my kids taking their drugs from me. Quickly, I formed my own gang, my kids. The little brother of so-and-so, the neighborhood guy. What I did for Teken, my kids did it for me. "The wheel turns.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #931794
03/04/18 08:54 AM
03/04/18 08:54 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
General's life in street gangs began in elementary school, while he was enjoying himself in personifying his elders. Then, from high school, he identifies with the oldest fighting with the enemies of his clan. As he gets older, General is introduced to crime through his gang. The war takes on a new meaning. He no longer defends a family but a loot. As money enters, enemies multiply.
General spends his adolescence to devote a hatred to his enemies, the Blues. Little by little, he is enlisted by the oldest who initiate him to crime: theft, receiving, selling drugs, beating, burning shops.

Rage in a street gang
gang-de-rue-montreal-north-gang-rue-pascal His rage is turning away from his rivals. He begins to become aware of his taste for money. He likes independence that he buys himself and the respectful look that accompanies him. At 17, he does not listen to his parents anymore and moves away from home. He is an adult who earns a good living. He covers his girlfriends with presents, offers a car of the year, jewels, clothes. He has class. His friends, with whom he rides, live in the same way. When he looks at them, he sees his success. A tough man with a well-stocked wallet who has everything he wants.
"I noticed that danger and money attract the world. Especially women! Every night we had a party. We were preparing our crimes by chilling. "General's clan has some 70 members. The young thug is spoiled for choice if he wants to have fun. And he has the money to feast as he sees fit. "I could call a friend who was already with 5 guys. I called another, and it was the same. Finally, we ended up at 30! We went out and we never queued. You could say anything, make a racket, be hateful, take the whole place in the bar, nobody dared to tell us to go out. In Montreal North, no bar could refuse us. "General and his gang acted like tyrants even on their territory. Nothing to do with the war against the Blues where they posed as defenders of their neighborhood. The war changed face.
Bloods and money
rapper-general-rap-montreal-nord-hip-hopThe red family sits against the enemy but acts according to the interests of each. There are no structures, no organization. Young people gather according to their friendships and affinities. "There are some who just want to carry a gun. They enter the gang with their hatred. They are there for the violence. They just want to commit crimes. Others want a membership. I was money. I was more of a hustler than a happy trigger. My crew was cash first. "
At the beginning of high school, General got up in the morning to watch some blue at school. At the end of his adolescence, he thinks he is awake when he wakes up. "I get up in the morning and say to myself: I want a car. But if I did not make money for the day, I do not sleep! Not everyone makes money. You have to be wise, you have to want it. The majority of gang members, I would say 60%, are poor. Really poor. They sleep on gas, they just hang out. They do not think about it day and night. They live in the street, go to sleep from one apartment to another, to friends' homes. We are a minority to have an apartment, a condo, a house. Those who hang out in the subway, the small dealers, they are not leaders. They are not serious. "Members' areas of interest diverge as they get older. The unions of yesterday, the cause, are crumbling.
The territory of the Bloods
gang-de-rue-montreal-north-gang-street-pelletier General's gang is looking for a larger territory to control to sell his drugs. A drug he always buys from the oldest of his clan, the first generation of Reds. Of all the groups of his generation, that of General rolls the most. "We made more money than the others. And we were the most crazy. It was rolling. Downtown, West Island, Montreal North. Just with 5 strong guys, you can control a territory. And call for reinforcements as needed. "
When he does not take care of settling any disputes himself, the small group of General has only one call to make to find a member who can make a flight, to intimidate a person or even to lower it. "Anyone in the group can make a decision. But we usually take them together. We keep in touch."

The Bloods in Downtown against bikers

Greedy, General and his friends eyeing the side of St. Denis Street, an important artery in Montreal, to expand their territory. "We knew that the street belonged to the bikers. We went to 20 to get their attention, to show that we were there.
We sold our drugs. Until the neighborhood boss sees us. So, we confronted him. And usually there are not many people to oppose him. "The group uses a cameo to call his provider and wait for his arrival. They tied him up and called his boss in front of the hostage. "If the boss did not want to give up his territory, we would get our message out by beating his pusher."
General has no emotion, when he tells this part of his life. For him, it's business as usual. "We were typing everyone. We did not care, they had patches. We were a gang, too. We tapped two or three of their guys. They said ok, but do not touch St. Laurent Street. You would abuse. They are warriors, bikers, "he says respectfully.
General and his group, in addition to their expansionist aims, must protect what they control. What they did to bikers, on St-Denis, others imitate them to steal what they own.
Violence attracts violence
general-blood-gang-of-street-montreal-north-gangs If one of his young salesmen is beaten by enemies who send him a message, General must react. "I have no choice but to reply. Otherwise, my youth will no longer trust me. And the others neither. We had to solve the problem. In this environment, you know who does not love you, who watches you. It's easy to make someone talk. If we judge that it takes a beating to be understood, we do it. But it can go wrong. Because if we land in a place and people are armed, anything can happen. "
General and his gang are fighting for their business first. They walk on the flowerbeds of the Blues, bikers and mafia. And their affiliation with the Reds also leads them to marry the wars of the other members of the clan. The business of some creates problems for everyone. "Bikers are not afraid of anything. They have gangs that exist just to kill. They are as bastards as we are. They too will shoot in the heap no matter who is there. It's been our biggest wars. In fact, the war with the bikers lasted a year. It was the one of the oldest Bloods. "General speaks respectfully of those enemies with whom he has crossed paths. But the tone changes when he talks about the mafia.
Mafia, police and politicians
"They are fearful! Side fights, they can not answer. They have a lot more than us to lose. We can destroy their businesses. They can just kill us. And it's going to cost them $ 50,000 to hire a killer who will murder only one guy! We do not take anything! During the war with the Italians, in one evening, they burned seven bars! They lose a lot. What saves them is that they are everywhere. They have the police and the politicians in their sleeve. "
But the enemy, when one makes war for money and power, can take on the traits of a friend. Even within the family, friction occurs. General's best friend, very ambitious and productive, was shot in the leg by one of their good comrades after he made him understand that he was not making enough money. "They stayed in the gang but they do not talk to each other anymore. It divided the group. They spoke in the back. But we come from the same clique. The one who shot, made him understand that we did not agree with his act. I did not see him so much after. He took his hole. "
The generation cycle continues. General's friends, with their business, will distance themselves from the war, bad for business. They will let the younger ones do the wrong thing while they make their money grow. The violence continues.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #931795
03/04/18 08:55 AM
03/04/18 08:55 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Early stages of montreal street gang in Montreal.

Story of a blood member from Montreal.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #939261
05/07/18 07:24 PM
05/07/18 07:24 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Red member victim of attempted murder

Polynice, 33, was shot in the company of others on Saint-Dominique Street near René-Lévesque Boulevard in Montreal's Chinatown. Called on the scene, the paramedics of Urgences-Santé transported Polynice to the hospital where they feared for his life before he had surgery and that it was announced that he would survive his injuries.

Another man, who was probably accompanying Polynice, was also slightly injured in one leg. He refused to cooperate with the police.

According to the police, the gunshots were reported to have been fired following a conflict. A suspicious vehicle, a Porsche brand SUV, probably damaged in the front, was seen on the scene and the police are looking for it.

With Unit 44

Polynice, aka bin Laden, is known to police circles. Red allegiance, he was considered, for a time at least, as a soldier of Unit 44 whose five members were sentenced for the murders in January 2013 of Gaétan Gosselin and Vincenzo Scuderi, men of trust respectively of Caid Raynald Desjardins and the late chieftain of the mafia Giuseppe De Vito.

In the proceedings against gang leader Arsene Mompoint, an SPVM investigator last year reported that Polynice was managing a drug smuggling ring in downtown Montreal and that he had obtained supplies from Mompoint and another red, Jerry Jacques Raymond aka Jedi.

In January 2014, Polynice was arrested in the company of several individuals, including Jean-Luc Sanon, for a robbery in an Italian café but was later acquitted.

http://www.lapresse.ca

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #939645
05/11/18 07:52 AM
05/11/18 07:52 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/05/10/demeutier-au-centre-bell-a-trafiquant

A Montrealer, Jonathan Beaudin Naudi, who was convicted of the 2008 Stanley Cup riots in 2008 was sentenced to 54 months on Thursday, this time for taking 8 kg of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.

Right after this plea, a member of Beaudin Naudi's family also pleaded guilty to possession of drugs.

Eric Naudi, 28, could get 90 days in jail for being arrested the same day as Jonathan Beaudin Naudi, with 2.25 g of cocaine and 1 g of crack. His sentence was postponed until September. By then, he will remain on bail.

Eric Naudi is linked to the world of street gangs. In the past, he was described by police as a close friend of former gang leader Richard Goodridge. The latter had founded the gang 67 in the Saint-Michel district with the late boss Ducarme Joseph.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #946365
07/11/18 09:06 AM
07/11/18 09:06 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/07/11/hells-en-baisse-gangs-en-hausse

The number of Hells Angels detainees has dropped drastically in Quebec prisons, while street gang members are more present than ever.

Record of Reds and Blues
In contrast, correctional services faced a record daily number of 230 street gang-related inmates in 2017. The gang-related offender population has more than doubled from 2005, when there were only 92 prisoners identified to the Blues and Reds on a daily basis.
At the time, the gang phenomenon was essentially Montreal, but it has since spread to several regions.
It should be noted that inmates in provincial prisons serve a sentence of imprisonment of less than two years or are provisionally detained pending trial.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #948430
07/27/18 10:04 AM
07/27/18 10:04 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
When the news in Montreal, taught that the Zoe Pound from Miami, would try to unite the haitian gangs from Montreal🤦🏿‍♂️

The Zoe Pound, one of the most formidable street gangs in Florida, would consider sponsoring a union between the Reds and Blues in Quebec to compete with the Hells Angels bikers.
This is at least a hypothesis that is currently circulating in Montreal's street gang community, according to what the Journal has learned from sources close to the former leader of the Bo-Gars, "Big" Chénier Dupuy, shot in the parking of the Galeries d'Anjou on August 10th.
The Zoe Pound - whose members use the Haitian flag and its motto "Unity is strength" as visible symbols of their brotherhood - even tried the ground without success a few years ago.

CHENIER DUPUY
killed
The assassination of Chénier Dupuy and that of his ally, Lamartine Severine Paul, shot the same evening but in Laval, would however revived this project of common front against the bikers.
The two veterans of the Reds were killed a few weeks after a meeting of gang leaders in a bar in the Laurentians, where Dupuy flatly rejected an alliance between Reds and Bleus to do business under the control of bikers.

Police sources have confirmed that this proposal was initiated by Gregory Wooley, Maurice's former trusted man "Mom" Boucher and tutor of the Syndicates, a clique in the pay of the Hells who dominates the drug market in downtown Montreal .
Voodoo, torture and shootings
The Zoe Pound is best known in the southern United States for its reputation as a ruthless gang.
Formed in the mid-90s in Miami, the Zoe Pound - whose members have to be "tattooed" on a shoulder with a knife - is "well known for his violent crimes, his thefts and his involvement in drug trafficking, "wrote the Drug Enforcement Agency in February 2010, after dismantling a network of traffickers operating in several US states and led by this gang.
At the Port of Miami, the gang looted clandestine shipments of cocaine on ships and shot dead crew members in 1997. Conflicts with rival clans resulted in several deadly road shootings at the AK-47.
Its members even use voodoo to protect themselves from their enemies and do not hesitate to use torture (torch, for example) to extort or make others speak, according to an episode of the documentary series "Gangland" presented on the History channel , in 2009.
The FBI says that "Haitian-born gangs like Zoe Pound are now proliferating on the US East Coast," including New York and New Jersey, according to its 2011 report on organized crime gangs.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #951879
09/01/18 10:48 AM
09/01/18 10:48 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
A gang leader is pinched with drugs in prison

An alleged street gang leader in Montreal will face justice after being caught with jar and speed tablets in jail.

The influential Gregory Woolley was charged earlier this month with possession of methamphetamine and cannabis for the purpose of trafficking.
The alleged offenses allegedly occurred on January 2 at Montreal's century-old prison, commonly known as Bordeaux, where Woolley is being detained pending trial for other charges already against him.

According to our information, the 46-year-old man was reportedly surprised by correctional officers during a drug transaction with a visitor in the prison's visiting room.

After seizing the narcotics, the prison authorities then called on the Sûreté du Québec police officers to investigate and submit a file to the Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions (DPCP).

A prosecutor finally authorized the filing of two charges on 6 August.

Hells School Club

Gregory Woolley has been in custody for more than two years, in relation to another court case.

The facts alleged in this pending case are subject to a publication ban.

According to The Black Book of the Hells Angels , Woolley remains to this day "the only black to have been admitted into the big family" of this biker gang in Quebec.

In 1998, in the midst of the biker war against the Rock Machine, Maurice's former bodyguard "Mom" Boucher had received his jacket from the Rockers, the club-club of the elite chapter Nomads des Hells.

That same year, under the recommendation of the former Hells Chief, Woolley founded the Syndicates, a street gang associated with bikers in business and whose motto is Do or Die .

The Rockers, like the Nomads of the Hells chapter, were disbanded after the Spring 2001 police operation, during which Woolley was arrested and sentenced to a long term penitentiary for gangsterism and drug trafficking.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/09/01/un-chef-de-gang-est-pince-avec-de-la-drogue-en-prison

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #951942
09/01/18 10:34 PM
09/01/18 10:34 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Montreal and Toronto to a lesser extent seem to have gone form nice cities to live in or visit to hell holes in the past 10 years.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: jace] #951950
09/01/18 11:01 PM
09/01/18 11:01 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
Montreal and Toronto to a lesser extent seem to have gone form nice cities to live in or visit to hell holes in the past 10 years.

In reality, Montreal is nicer than it was in the 70s, 80, 90s and the begining of the 00s.

Montreal has never been so peaceful.

Montreal was worst before, by canadians standard.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #951952
09/01/18 11:05 PM
09/01/18 11:05 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Blackmobs

In reality, Montreal is nicer than it was in the 70s, 80, 90s and the begining of the 00s.

If you say so I believe you. I was there once as a child, but barley remember it. I was going by all the reports of crimes, was it worse in the older days, or is it just so big a city that the crime seems like a lot in proportion to the population?

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: jace] #951955
09/02/18 12:18 AM
09/02/18 12:18 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by Blackmobs

If you say so I believe you. I was there once as a child, but barley remember it. I was going by all the reports of crimes, was it worse in the older days, or is it just so big a city that the crime seems like a lot in proportion to the population?

The population hasn’t change as much.
The street gangs wars of the mid 90s and the begining of the 00s was really something. While the bikers had there war in the 90s, Montreal
Street gangs had their own war. The city of Montreal even stop some festival because gang members start shooting live on the street.

Then I went to live in Toronto for 2 and an half years. Jamaican gangs were really going at it for years. But you started to see Somali gangs going at it also.

For the italian mob, in montreal, most black kids have italian friends, especially if you live in the eastern part of the city. You always ear things about the mob, things they don’t say on TV. But you don’t know if its true or only urban legend.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #954754
10/05/18 12:18 AM
10/05/18 12:18 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2018/10/04/une-douaniere-de-montreal-trudeau-soupconnee-de-corruption

A Montreal-Trudeau customs officer suspected of corruption

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) on Tuesday arrested a young 24-year-old Montreal-Trudeau airport customs officer suspected of providing inside information to criminal gangs.

The young woman employed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) was expected when she arrived at work in the parking lot of the airport by the RCMP Corruption Investigation Unit.

According to information confirmed by several police sources in our Investigation Office, Heloise Manuelle Duranceau, in his early twenties, is suspected of having provided information from the Canadian Police Information Center (CPIC) in Montreal. individuals who revolve around organized Haitian crime.

However, it is not the subject of any accusation. This has been the norm since Jordan, which limits the length of judicial proceedings that a person suspected of a crime is arrested but charged with several weeks later.

Folders in his cell
CPIC is an important federal database that describes itself as a source of information on crime and criminals. It is the only national information system connecting criminal justice and law enforcement partners at home and abroad. "

According to our information, the federal police officers have even found in the cell of the young woman, copies of criminal records allegedly drawn from this tool managed by the RCMP.

"My arrest ??? Wow lol »
The Border Services Agency confirmed his arrest on Wednesday.

During a conversation on the social network Facebook during which we asked him to comment on his arrest, it first wrote: "My arrest ??? Wow lol ".

After telling her that her employer had confirmed her arrest, the young customs officer replied: "My lawyer tells me that I can not comment on the case because the case will probably be before the courts"

Wear his heart on his sleeve
Police sources question the profile of this young woman just hired by the AFSC.

According to a campaign on the site of socio-financing "Go Fund Me", she tries since April 9, 2018 to raise $ 1000 for the benefit of an orphanage located Montrouis in Haiti.

On her Facebook page, she also asserts during the same period amass "donations of clothes, shoes, toys, pencil, notebooks, backpack, money, rice pouch, anything for children from 1 to 16 years old to the orphanage in Haiti. I will give everything by hand ... I leave in 2 weeks. "

According to our information, his trips to the pearl of the West Indies will also be closely watched by the RCMP.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #955380
10/11/18 12:33 PM
10/11/18 12:33 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #956509
10/27/18 01:13 AM
10/27/18 01:13 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...agot-gregory-woolley-plaide-coupable.php

Project Magot: Gregory Woolley pleads guilty

Unexpected turnaround in the Magot-Mastiff trial, the jury's choice is scheduled to begin on Monday. Two of the last three accused in this major police investigation decapitated Montreal organized crime in November 2015, gang leader Gregory Woolley and one of his deputies, Dany Sprince-Cadet, pleaded guilty to the charges against them. this evening at the Gouin Forensic Service Center.

Gregory Woolley and Dany Cadet have admitted guilt to gangsters, a conspiracy to smuggle narcotics and drug trafficking. The two men were sentenced to eight-year sentences by Marc David J. of the Superior Court. However, by subtracting the period of time spent in pretrial detention, they have three years left to serve that day.

According to a statement of the facts read by prosecutors, Woolley and Cadet were part of an organization called the Bronzés that controlled the supply and trafficking of cocaine in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve sector of Montreal. They also collected royalties from drug traffickers in this sector. The presentation indicates that the pleas of the two men are specific to them and do not commit the other individuals arrested and accused in the investigation.

The prosecution has dropped a gangsterist leader against Cadet. She also announced that she had no more evidence to offer against Woolley as to the conspiracy leader to kill the boss Raynald Desjardins fomented with former Hells Angels warrior chef Maurice Boucher in 2015. He was therefore acquitted of chief, as had been the daughter of Mom Boucher, Alexandra Mongeau.

Gregory Woolley is still facing a conspiracy leader for trying to smuggle drugs into jail.

Interestingly, Gregory Woolley had been portrayed alone for a few months. But for his plea today, he was represented by Danielle Roy.

Proceedings continue Monday for the latest accused of the Magot-Mastiff investigation.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #959649
12/15/18 07:21 PM
12/15/18 07:21 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Canadian drug dealer of Haitian origin jailed in the United States is sent back to Canada

A Canadian drug dealer of Haitian descent who was until recently jailed in the United States was turned over to Canadian authorities earlier this month.
Laveaux François, 56, known to have trafficked cocaine between Haiti and the United States, escaped from a correctional facility in the Montreal area in 1994 on leave.
According to the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), he fled to Haiti. Four years before that run, in 1990, he was arrested by US authorities in Miami while attempting to unload a large quantity of cocaine from a ship.

For this crime, he was convicted and sentenced to 324 months incarceration. His sentence was then reduced to 180 months.
A few years later, in September 1994, François was transferred to Canada to finish serving his sentence. After eight months of incarceration, on leave authorized by Correctional Service Canada, the individual took the opportunity to return to his native country where he resumed his activities in the drug trafficking sector, according to US authorities .

The fugitive was arrested again in July 2007 by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), this time in Haiti, and was extradited to the United States. In December 2007, he was sentenced again to a term of imprisonment for 400 months. His sentence was later reduced to 158 months.
On October 26, when he was released from the Moshannon Valley Correctional Center in Pennsylvania, Laveaux François was arrested, subject to an expedited expulsion notice from the United States for non-compliance with the US immigration law. as an immigrant without a valid visa or other document necessary for his admission ".
The man was handed over "without incident" to Canadian authorities on December 4 under an arrest warrant issued by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
The nature of the arrest warrant against him was not specified, but could be related to his escape from his permission in the mid-1990s.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...nne-aux-etats-unis-est-renvoye-au-canada

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962434
01/26/19 11:29 AM
01/26/19 11:29 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
From sworn enemies to business partners
The last street gang-related murder in Montreal dates back to 2016, while in Toronto it is the root cause of a record of 96 homicides in 2018

Settling scores between street gangs has exploded the number of murders in the country in two years. It's the opposite in Quebec, where once-enemy gangs have become unlikely business partners.

It's so rare that we talk about street gangs that it's a bit like they did not exist anymore! "Says René-André Brisebois, who gives the course" Gang Phenomenon "at the University of Montreal.
According to the adage "unity is strength", the first street gangs appeared more than 30 years ago in Montreal "in response to discrimination or racism", before embarking on crime, d after this criminologist.
In 2012, long-time rival bands pushed the saying further.
Under the rule of Gregory Woolley, the only black gangster to have been admitted to the Hells Angels family, they were convinced to unite in an economic alliance with bikers and mafia factions.

They realized that there was room for everyone [in the criminal market] and that they could make more money through business associations. It is no longer a question of respecting colors, but rather of maximizing profits, "said Major David Bertrand of the Organized Crime Division of the Montreal Police Service (SPVM).
In 2017 and 2018, out of a total of 15 murders attributable to organized crime in Montreal, Major Bertrand confirmed to the Journal that no one is connected to street gangs.
"They have learned to do business together, often in lucrative niches like pimping and fraud, where police investigations are difficult to conduct. They are less visible than before and attract less police heat, "said René-André Brisebois.
There is no criminal alliance of such magnitude anywhere in Canada, according to our information.
The longest lull
A dozen years ago, the Bloods (Red) of Montreal-North, the Crips (Bleus) of Saint-Michel and the many Posse of Jamaican origin in the West Island of Montreal fired on each other every week.
"It was war. But street gangs are definitely in the most peaceful period I've seen in Montreal, "says Harry Delva, a gang and street worker in the Saint-Michel neighborhood for 30 years.
He never thought that was possible, according to Mr. Delva's testimony before a committee of members in Ottawa on January 30, 2007.
Not the right color
"Will we be able to stop all this? Me, I tell you in advance that no, unfortunately, "he said recalling that these young people having" nothing to lose "clashed" in the streets, around schools and parks. "
On the afternoon of October 28, 2005, 17-year-old Patricio Astudillo was stabbed to death in front of a Cartierville high school for displaying his "blue" allegiance to his attackers on the Blood's red bandana.
" It was crazy. You could die if you did not wear the right colors. There have been a hundred deaths for that in Montreal, "said Detective Sergeant Jean-Claude Gauthier.
During these troubled years, the former expert on street gangs at the SPVM compiled "on a whiteboard" the list of murders and attempted murders, their dates and locations, the names of targets and suspects.
He needed several paintings. From January 2006 to December 2007, the gangs were involved in 26 homicides and 96 attempted murders, prompting the Montreal police to make it their number one priority.
In two years, police have made 2,850 arrests and seized more than 300 firearms in gangs.
In 2007, Bill Blair, then Toronto Police Chief, took advantage of a visit to Montreal to praise the fight against street gangs in the Queen City. He considered himself "luckier" than his counterpart at the SPVM.
Because despite the pressure exerted by the SPVM, tensions between gangs had barely cooled.
Then, on August 9, 2008, 18-year-old Fredy Villanueva was shot dead in a park as police tried to apprehend her brother Dany, a member of the Blood Family Mafia gang. The next day, a violent riot broke out in Montreal North.
424 shootings in Toronto
Since 2010, the SPVM has removed gangs from top of mind.
"We focus on the crimes of violence, regardless of the group that committed them," according to Commander Bertrand.
Bill Blair is now the Minister of Organized Crime Reduction in the Trudeau government, and Toronto has had a record year of 96 murders. Mayor John Tory said the gangs were involved in more than 75 percent of the killings and 424 shootings in that city in 2018.
"What's happening in Toronto is like what we had here 15 years ago," said Harry Delva.
Will the gang alliance last in Quebec? Certainly, all seem to find their account since this historic lull persists, noted the criminologist Brisebois.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962435
01/26/19 11:31 AM
01/26/19 11:31 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
The alliance concluded in 2012 between Montreal street gangs to share the criminal market with the Hells Angels and the mafia has brought down the killings committed by organized crime gangs in Quebec, according to unpublished data from Statistics Canada, obtained by The Journal. The same can not be said for the other four most populous provinces, where street gangs remain divided.
THE UNION IS NOT FORCE ELSEWHERE IN CANADA
The new business model of street gangs and their biker and mafia partners in Quebec has not yet been adopted in Ontario and Western Canada.

Here, the Hells do not control all the illicit markets like in Quebec. There are some alliances involving gangs, but there is more competition and it's very volatile, "said criminologist Martin Bouchard, a professor at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia.
"What's happening in Toronto and Vancouver is often little-known gangs fighting to try and pick up crumbs that remain in the criminal market," he added. Or young people exposed to the subculture of firearms who shoot for junk. It creates an escalation of aftershocks. "
We share the cake
Mr. Bouchard believes that the profile of gangs is very different in Montreal.
"They have reached a level of maturity. There is a well-established hierarchy with other organized crime groups. The rules are clear, we share the cake and we know what to expect. "
He believes that the police alone can not stop the violence between gangs in Ontario or the West "only by arrests".
"They can speed up the end. We saw it in Quebec during the biker war with the Carcajou squad and Operation Spring 2001 against the Hells. But they will need help. "
Moreover, it has not been possible to quantify the current Quebec gangs' numbers, as was the case in the past.
In Montreal, the SPVM says it no longer keeps statistics on the number of gangs or their members. The police services of Laval, Longueuil and Gatineau have preferred not to reveal their figures in the Journal.
♦ In Quebec City, where the late Wolf Pack made the headlines between 2002 and 2004 in an unprecedented juvenile prostitution scandal, the police say no street gang is currently established there.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962436
01/26/19 11:40 AM
01/26/19 11:40 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
35 YEARS OF HISTORY OF THE STREET GANGS IN QUEBEC
Street gangs have been in Montreal for 35 years now.
Here are 10 events that marked their eventful history and shaped their evolution in Quebec.

At the age of 19, Beauvoir Jean founded the first street gang in Montreal-North, the Master B, which later became the Bo-Gars. One of his emulators in this area of the Reds is the trafficker Bernard "Tipon" Mathieu, leader of the street gang Pelletier, who was then expelled from Canada. Rival gangs of Haitian origin also settle in the neighborhood

Le Syndicate devient le premier gang de rue mont­réalais à travailler étroitement avec les Hells Angels qui veulent ainsi accen­tuer leur mainmise sur le marché de la drogue. Ce groupe est fondé par Gregory­­­­ Woolley (en bas à droite sur la photo), un ex-membre des Master B, aussi réputé comme étant le premier Noir admis comme membre d’un club-école des Hells.

Quebec City is shaken by Operation Scorpion as the police dismantle a large network of juvenile prostitution to notable clients, operated by the street gang Wolf Pack. Among the 11 condemned pimps, the head of the network, Nerva Lovinski, will receive six years' imprisonment.

Les gangs de rue commencent à sévir dans les banlieues et en région, où ils mènent des « incursions criminelles », constate le Service du renseignement criminel du Québec. Cinq ans plus tard, les corps policiers de la province rapportent que les gangs ont commis un total de 1251 crimes au Québec en 2011, dont 1031 à Mont­réal.

On March 18, three gunmen fired 70 projectiles inside the Flawnego, a shop in Old Montreal owned by gang leader Ducarme Joseph. The latter was absent, but his bodyguard and one of his uncles are killed. The shooting also caused two serious injuries. Joseph, founder of gang 67, was suspected of murdering the eldest son of Montreal mafia boss Nick Rizzuto Jr., who was killed three months earlier.

On August 10, Chénier Dupuy, the leader of the Bo-Gars, is riddled with bullets in the parking lot of Galeries d'Anjou. His compatriot Lamartine Severus Paul suffered the same fate in Laval. These veterans of the Reds opposed the eventual alliance that was about to be concluded with the Blues to work together in a business partnership with the Hells Angels and the mafia. Dupuy, who had made the war with the Blues, said that there was no question that he would become "a lecherous bécyc", speaking of bikers.

On January 22, Gaétan Gosselin, a friend of the mafia boss Raynald Desjardins, was murdered in Montreal North. Nine days later in Saint-Léonard, the same killers eliminate another close to the mafia, Vincenzo Scuderi. Five members of a Red Street gang are then arrested and sentenced. The alleged leader of this mafia-controlled commando, Harry Mytil, was himself liquidated in the spring of 2013, paying with his life for the mistakes of his henchmen.

On August 1, the formidable gang leader Ducarme Joseph, whose head was priced by the mafia, is shot dead in the street, in the Saint-Michel district. A follower of voodoo, he wore an amulet to protect himself. It is said that "Kenny" Joseph, who had even tried to steal a cargo of narcotics from the Hells Angels in 1999, believed himself invincible.

On October 26, Gregory Woolley, considered the number one street gang and one of the leading organized crime leaders in Quebec, was sentenced to eight years in prison for conspiracy, drug trafficking and gangsterism. He was arrested in 2015 with other members of the Syndicate, two heads of the Montreal Mafia and some Hells Angels.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962437
01/26/19 11:44 AM
01/26/19 11:44 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
In Montreal, Street gangs is Organized crime

THEY SAY TO FORM "A FAMILY"
The undercover police investigation that uncovered the alliance between street gangs, mafia and bikers
Gregory Woolley "is the actor who changed the portrait of organized crime in Montreal" by orchestrating the alliance of all his clans, SPVM commander David Bertrand told the Journal. Here is a portrait of this influential gang leader.
The police had never before seen a street gang leader arrive at the funeral of an Angel Hells in the Ferrari of an Italian mafia lawyer.

A search of the SPVM by Jean-Philippe Célestin, a close friend of Gregory Woolley and leader of the gang K-Crew who controlled several clubs on Saint-Laurent Street, allowed to find this painting of Célestin sitting on a throne.
That's what happened in Montreal on September 2, 2012, when Gregory Woolley and Me Loris Cavaliere came together in a funeral home on Sherbrooke Street East, before the funeral of biker Gaétan Comeau
In spite of himself, Cavaliere - who has long represented the late godfather Vito Rizzuto and was removed from the Bar after his conviction for gangsterism in 2017 - ended up explaining to the police the strong symbolic of this gesture.
All under the same roof

After reading an article in Le Journal, the lawyer's wife asked him why "Italians", bikers and gangs worked and ate "all under one roof", unlike in the past.
"That's thanks to me. Do you remember when I went to the [Hells] funeral with Greg [Woolley]? He told him without suspecting that the police were registering him.
On August 20, 2015, it was also by spying what was said in the offices of Cavaliere that the police officers of Operation Magot were able to measure the full extent of this new alliance between organized crime groups.

To keep the city »
The police pickups then recorded Woolley, the acting mafia boss Stefano Sollecito and the son of the late godfather, Leonardo Rizzuto, in full reunion.
"We are forming a family! I'm watching his back and he's watching my back, "Sollecito said as he talked about his relationship with the man he simply called" Greg ".
But it was Woolley who dictated to the Mafiosi "what to do to keep the city".
"A bullet in the chest is what we are supposed to do," he said as the three men suspected one of their associates of being a traitor who informed the police.
It was also about the sharing of drug territories in the Montreal area, the "sales taxes" to pay to the Hells and conflicts to settle.
Such synergy seemed unthinkable after former high-ranking mafia boss Francesco Arcadi compared black gangs to "monkeys" that "grow like mushrooms." He too was registered by the police. He regretted his words when he was admitted to prison in 2008.
Clashes in jail
It was Woolley, then incarcerated for biker war in the Hells camp, who settled this conflict.
Woolley, who spent the entire period from 2000 to 2011 behind bars, also took the opportunity to build relationships with the godfather Vito Rizzuto.
In the summer of 2005, the two spent three months at the Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines penitentiary where they were "seen together several times talking in the outdoor courtyard," insisted Sergeant François Lambert of the SPVM. testifying during the judicial phase of Operation Magot.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962439
01/26/19 11:54 AM
01/26/19 11:54 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Gregory Wooley

THE GODFATHER OF THE STREET GANGS

As Vito Rizzuto was for the Italian mafia, Gregory Woolley is seen as the "godfather of blacks" forming gangs in Montreal.
This is how it is described by police informants from the gang community and cited in court documents of Operation Magot, which led to the arrest of Woolley in November 2015.
"We have seen how he plays a very, very major role [in the underworld]," said Captain David Bertrand, SPVM, who participated in this survey project. He changed the profile of organized crime in Montreal with his alliances. "
Rendezvous discoverers
His meetings on the only day of August 5, 2014 give a convincing example, according to the reports consulted by Le Journal.

The gang leader was also monitored during a meeting with mafioso Andrea Scoppa.
Spied on by a police surveillance team, Woolley left his home in Saint-Hubert around 11 am driving a gray Mercedes S450. He went to a downtown Montreal hotel to meet Andrea Scoppa, a big Mafia man with whom he scrambled the following year.

Gregory Woolley, left, with Hells Angels Salvatore Cazzetta (seen from the back) and Stéphane Jarry (right), all filmed by the police during the Magot investigation.
Two hours later, he parked his Mercedes near a restaurant on Newman Boulevard where two high-ranking Hells Angels, Salvatore Cazzetta and Stéphane Jarry, were waiting for him.
"All three of them give each other a handshake and a big hug with the pat on the back," the police officers said.

Woolley often met the one who was acting head of the Montreal mafia at that time, Stefano Sollecito.
Woolley completed his tour by going for an hour to talk with acting mafia boss Stefano Sollecito in an alleyway near an Italian café.
Paid "Coke"
Woolley was brewing millions of dollars in the narcotics market. With his right arm Dany "Lou" Cadet-Sprince, he directed "Les Bronzés", a clique that controlled the supply and trafficking of cocaine in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve.
Consumers sniffed about 40 kilos of coke a year from the Bronzés between 2011 and 2015, according to Judge Eric Downs.
And like the Hells Angels, Woolley levied a "tax" of a few thousand dollars a month on the "HO-MA" traffickers to have the right to sell their drugs.
Last October, Woolley was sentenced to eight years after convicted of conspiracy, drug trafficking and gangsterism. He could be released on parole by the end of 2020 as the court credited him with five years in pre-trial detention.
RECRUITED BY THE HELLS TO ELIMINATE COMPETITION
Before joining street gangs in a business alliance, Gregory Woolley took part in the Hells Angels' bloody war against a rival band, the Rock Machine.

On the morning of April 5, 2000, the person who was both a member of a Hells school club and leader of the new Syndicate street gang, went to Mirabel airport to catch a flight to the city. where he was born in Haiti, Port-au-Prince.

The security personnel immediately noticed the black sports bag he was carrying as hand luggage, adorned with a skull and identified with Rockers bikers.
Woolley calmly gave his bag to the agents to be examined by fluoroscopy. Suddenly, he asked to pick up his bag, but too late.
"I forgot something in my bag, I have to go and carry it in my car," he said in vain, according to the Mirabel police investigation report.
Officers were able to observe the barrel, barrel and buttstock on their monitor before alerting the police.
It was "by shucking his head" that he waited for the arrival of these. The weapon in question was a Smith & Wesson silver revolver loaded with three bullets.

The contents of his blue suitcase were also searched. Police found $ 8934, a Rockers scarf and a black wool hood.
He pleaded guilty on June 16, 2000 and was sentenced to two years in prison.
Accused of nine murders
"I do not want to see you," Gregory Woolley told the two investigators who arrested him for no fewer than nine murders on March 28, 2001.

He was held in Donnacona's maximum security penitentiary and was facing heavy charges in connection with Operation Spring 2001, which dealt a major blow to the Hells. He and several other bikers were charged with the killing of Rock Machine members or traffickers.

Among them were Johnny Plescio, a Rock Machine founder shot dead in his residence in Laval on September 8, 1998.

After the abortion of a 19-month mega-trial and an acquittal in a separate trial, Woolley was found not guilty of any of these murders.
But in June 2005, Woolley followed the lead of almost all of his acolytes and pleaded guilty to reduced charges of conspiracy, drug trafficking and gangsterism. He came out of jail in the summer of 2011.
The taxpayers then paid most of the bill for his defense, as for several Hells accused in this trick.
Her lawyer, Cristina Nedelcu, was awarded fees totaling $ 394,550 through Quebec legal aid.

Stator stabbed 187 times

An informant who had a sordid end told in court that Gregory Woolley had accompanied him as a "back-up" during his first murder because he was "used to".
Aime Simard had a short career in the Rockers' "football team", bringing together the most violent henchmen at the Hells club-school.
However, the jury did not believe him when Simard wanted to incriminate Woolley for the murder of the trafficker Jean-Marc Caissy, Ville-Émard, March 28, 1997.
Originally from Quebec City, Simard testified that he and Woolley each had a vehicle to go to a recreation center where Caissy played hockey that night.
The recruit said he executed the contract, adding that Woolley was armed and ready to intervene in case of a glitch.
Simard then had congratulations at a party at the Rockers' Lair on Gilford Street. The police intercepted a telephone conversation between him and Woolley, who was at home. The latter asked him if there was a lot of people at the party and if the guys were happy.
"Put it on, crunch! I feel almost like a p'lotte, so I'm kissing since I arrived here, "replied Simard.
On July 18, 1998, Woolley was acquitted.
Five years to the day after this verdict, Simard was killed by 187 stab wounds in a Saskatchewan penitentiary.
The detainee who stabbed him admitted that the Hells had paid him $ 25,000 for this crime.

Killing, for him, is like a citizen working from 9 to 5 ... "
It is with this sentence taken note by an investigator of the Carcajou squad that the informer Stéphane Sirois described the coolness of his ex-comrade Gregory Woolley.
The Rockers' striker had the reputation of being "very hardworking" and not afraid of anything, according to Sirois, a former member of the Hells school club.
On December 20, 1996, Pierre Beauchamps, a Rock Machine cocaine supplier, was shot at close range at the wheel of his minivan on a busy St. Catherine Street due to Christmas shopping.
Sirois claimed that Woolley admitted to him that he was the murderer. According to the informer, the accused had asked him to burn the coat he was wearing when he riddled Beauchamps with bullets. A coat that Sirois had offered him in the previous weeks.
Sirois' mission seemed to be won in advance because his testimony served to corroborate almost irrefutable scientific evidence in court.
In fact, Woolley's DNA was identified in a fisherman's hat found in a bin in the Bonaventure metro station. The same bin also contained a revolver, but the accused's fingerprints were not there.
A bit like during the famous trial of O.J. Simpson for the murder of his wife in 1995, Woolley ended up being acquitted as a result of numerous shortcomings in the Crown's case.
Due to a "lack of personnel", the police sent a rookie technician who was on his first-ever murder to document the crime scene.
This policeman not only made several mistakes as a beginner, but he also lied under oath to try to hide some blunders. A "disturbing" case in the eyes of the trial judge, which prompted the defense to evoke the possibility of producing evidence.
In addition, none of the police eyewitnesses had been able to assert under oath that the accused was indeed the gunman. One of them even said in court that it was no longer certain that the suspect was black.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962492
01/26/19 09:42 PM
01/26/19 09:42 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Interesting info Blackmobs.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962496
01/26/19 10:07 PM
01/26/19 10:07 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
No problem, trying to share the most infos

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #962510
01/27/19 06:16 AM
01/27/19 06:16 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
The Haitians nowadays are definitely near the top of the table in Montreal organized crime, together with the bikers and the Italians.

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #964546
02/23/19 12:15 AM
02/23/19 12:15 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline OP
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline OP
B
Underboss
The murdered man whose body was found at Saint-Philippe-de-Laprairie this afternoon is Frank Pascal Dieudonné, sources told La Presse from the police and the criminal community.

Dieudonné, 36, nicknamed Tiger, was associated with street gangs. He was the driver and one of Montreal's gang leaders, Arsène Mompoint, police sources told La Presse

According to our information, it was a woman who found Dieudonné's body near the latter's home on Dupuis Street in Saint-Philippe and who informed the police of the Régie intermunicipal police Roussillon.

They began the investigation but since the crime is related to organized crime, the file was transferred to the investigators of the Crimes against the person of the Sûreté du Québec.

For the moment, the exact circumstances and motive of the crime are unknown. However, we know that the victim was killed by a firearm.

Recently released from prison

Last September, Dieudonné and another man of trust of gang leader Arsène Mompoint, Jean Willem Lahens, were arrested by the SPVM police for a narcotics trafficking and possession of weapons.

The charges of drug trafficking had been dropped against Dieudonné, but Dieudonné had pleaded guilty to the possession of a weapon last November. By subtracting the 42 days spent in pre-trial detention, he had only one day in prison to serve.

For his part, Lahens has pleaded guilty to drug trafficking and is expected to be sentenced next week.

Dieudonne had some criminal record. Among other things, he was sentenced to three years for a narcotics case dating from 2015 and four months for a crime of possession of property obtained by crime in 2011.

According to our sources, gang leader Arsene Mompoint is close to influential members of the Montreal mafia, particularly in the Rivière-des-Prairies sector in eastern Montreal.

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...ras-droit-dun-chef-de-gang-assassine.php

Re: Montreal Haitian gangs [Re: Blackmobs] #964934
02/28/19 01:59 PM
02/28/19 01:59 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2019/01/26/dennemis-jures-a-partenaires-daffaires

Peace between street gangs in Montreal: from sworn enemies to business partners.

The last street gang-related murder in Montreal dates back to 2016, while in Toronto it's the root cause of a record of 96 homicides in 2018.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull