GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Brovelli, CleanBandit, 1 invisible), 78 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,332
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,698
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,500
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,276
Posts1,057,662
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation #926674
01/12/18 07:28 AM
01/12/18 07:28 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Mayo Face reporting that Lucibello was all set to get off parole 2/1 but the feds just hit him with a parole violation for meeting with fellow LCN members in Marconi Plaza in South Philly named one of the ones he met with as Sonny Mazzone.

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #926686
01/12/18 11:55 AM
01/12/18 11:55 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #926691
01/12/18 12:35 PM
01/12/18 12:35 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss

Lately Scott has been writing a lot of articles with no revealing info in them.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #926696
01/12/18 01:23 PM
01/12/18 01:23 PM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
Would have had Lucibello pegged as the guy to step in South Jersey to replace Staino. Any idea who heads Staino SJ crew?

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927166
01/18/18 11:14 PM
01/18/18 11:14 PM
N
Nice_Guy Offline
Made Member
Nice_Guy  Offline
N
Made Member
I can’t believe the feds are On these guys that strong... I think Merlino is lucky his trial is not in Philly. The judge would slam him. These guys need a show on Netflix

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927171
01/19/18 12:35 AM
01/19/18 12:35 AM
Connecticut (CT)
CTamg63 Offline
Button
CTamg63  Offline
Button
Connecticut (CT)
Doesn't he discharge his sentence on 2/1 if his parole ends then as long as he wasn't hit with any extra charge I'd think he'd be done with his sentence minus whatever probation or special parole so he'd have to be released 2/1 regardless all the violation does is put him back till he finishes his sentence mean anyone would hate to go back at all but for a few weeks that's not to bad if that's the case anyway I could be wrong Just a thought

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927175
01/19/18 06:11 AM
01/19/18 06:11 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I'm not sure but I think staino should be getting out either this year or next. I don't think staino is retiring, he just have to stop drinking, staino should keep his crew. I would let ligambi's retire and make room for lucibello in the admin...it was said lucibello was one of the guys that had a sit-down with Borges when he was beefibg

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: Nice_Guy] #927179
01/19/18 06:59 AM
01/19/18 06:59 AM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Nice_Guy
I can’t believe the feds are On these guys that strong...

The city cops spotted him and reported it to the Feds.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927182
01/19/18 08:11 AM
01/19/18 08:11 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
It does tot appear to be a planed meeting or I am sure it would have taken place in a building with underground parking so most could get from car to apartment without detection.

There was a small festival of sorts at or around the bocce ball court and it seems to be a chance encounter , nowshoud he have been there well I don't think his parole says he has to stay locked inside his house .

If they have a decent judge I sure this all goes away , if not they may stick it to him.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927199
01/19/18 11:43 AM
01/19/18 11:43 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
They put him back in for another month

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: thebigfella] #927200
01/19/18 12:16 PM
01/19/18 12:16 PM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
I'm not sure but I think staino should be getting out either this year or next. I don't think staino is retiring, he just have to stop drinking, staino should keep his crew. I would let ligambi's retire and make room for lucibello in the admin...it was said lucibello was one of the guys that had a sit-down with Borges when he was beefibg

I thought word was that Staino was sick and retired?

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927205
01/19/18 12:47 PM
01/19/18 12:47 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
Kind of interesting that apparently Damion Canalicchio was moved to the Philly Detention Center along with Gaeton Lucibello as well. I wonder what that's all about with regards to Damion being moved to Philly?

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: irishkaos] #927208
01/19/18 12:55 PM
01/19/18 12:55 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
Originally Posted By: irishkaos

Yeah I heard that Staino was in bad shape and deteriorating pretty rapidly with his sickness and wasn't holding up too well in prison. Lots of weight loss and other symptoms. This was roughly a year or so ago that I heard this though so maybe there's a chance that he's made a recovery and has since rebounded? I don't know that much about Staino to be honest, but was always intrigued by his allocution. He seemed genuinely remorseful and genuine with regards to renouncing the life especially upon his release from the can, but then again, those crocodile tears filled renunciations of The Life that these mob guys put on for the judge are very common and many of them say this kind of stuff while returning to the life immediately upon their release so who knows where his head actually is at?

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927218
01/19/18 01:37 PM
01/19/18 01:37 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
In regards to Damon, usually the government will move you closer to home while a legal action on the part of the inmate is in process, such as appeals and sentence reduction, nicodemo didn't exhaust all of his appeals either that's probably why they moved him closer as well

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: PHL_Mob] #927226
01/19/18 03:45 PM
01/19/18 03:45 PM
I
irishkaos Offline
Made Member
irishkaos  Offline
I
Made Member
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: irishkaos

Yeah I heard that Staino was in bad shape and deteriorating pretty rapidly with his sickness and wasn't holding up too well in prison. Lots of weight loss and other symptoms. This was roughly a year or so ago that I heard this though so maybe there's a chance that he's made a recovery and has since rebounded? I don't know that much about Staino to be honest, but was always intrigued by his allocution. He seemed genuinely remorseful and genuine with regards to renouncing the life especially upon his release from the can, but then again, those crocodile tears filled renunciations of The Life that these mob guys put on for the judge are very common and many of them say this kind of stuff while returning to the life immediately upon their release so who knows where his head actually is at?

Yeah, doubt he was the first guy to put on that act. Staino has always sorta been an unknown to people. Have heard he's a money guy/intelligent from some, then also hear he's a legit tough guy. Only thing that's really known is he's Ralph Staino's nephew. I don't even think Anthony was in the life until his early 40s.

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: irishkaos] #927238
01/19/18 05:59 PM
01/19/18 05:59 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
Originally Posted by irishkaos
Originally Posted by PHL_Mob
Originally Posted by irishkaos
Originally Posted by thebigfella

Yeah, doubt he was the first guy to put on that act. Staino has always sorta been an unknown to people. Have heard he's a money guy/intelligent from some, then also hear he's a legit tough guy. Only thing that's really known is he's Ralph Staino's nephew. I don't even think Anthony was in the life until his early 40s.

Actually Staino has been around and at the very least a fringe guy since the 80s. He was obviously Ralph Staino's nephew and during the late 80s and very early 90s he was a Business Agent for Local 54 appointed by Scarfo and was actually banned from Union involvement in the early 90s. He was a high-level Associate in the mid-to-late 90s during the Merlino years and then became close with Ligambi upon Uncle Joe getting released from prison in 97. He's valuable as far as the mob goes because, as you mentioned above, he's an earner and a tough guy and can hold his own. In the late 90s and early-to-mid 2000s he was doing a lot of Real Estate deals down in Florida for Uncle Joe and made a lot of money for the two of them doing that using money from his gambling and shy so he definitely gets it and knows how to make it and then make more of it by continuing to keep it flipping. Then he got made in the mid-2000s and the rest is history, which is pretty well documented.

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927260
01/20/18 08:38 AM
01/20/18 08:38 AM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
New Years Eve brawl in the Ritz Carlton between Johnny Chang and Steve Casasanto. Steve Casasanto is the brother of John Casasanto who was killed a few years ago. Long story short from what I heard was that Steve Casasanto slapped the shit out of Johnny Chang and than spit right in his wives face. I guess there is some sort of bad blood between these guys. Maybe over real estate deal? Anyway I wonder what will come of this. Security was called in to break up this fiasco and the owner of the Ritz called the police to report.

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927261
01/20/18 08:56 AM
01/20/18 08:56 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
It seems as though the only ones that like Chang is the Merlino crowd

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927271
01/20/18 03:23 PM
01/20/18 03:23 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Staino's in general are business people and have been on the fringe back in the Bruno days , I don't think any were made until Ralph I am guessing.

But they are a margin above the street guys that most of Skinny guys are cos after all they were street kids none that I know have further there education in business.

It's a dam shame that the boss is who he is because he does or did not attract the big smart earner type that Philly used to have from car dealerships to supermarkets etc. guys that were in .

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: phillyguy39] #927285
01/20/18 06:51 PM
01/20/18 06:51 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
Originally Posted by phillyguy39
New Years Eve brawl in the Ritz Carlton between Johnny Chang and Steve Casasanto. Steve Casasanto is the brother of John Casasanto who was killed a few years ago. Long story short from what I heard was that Steve Casasanto slapped the shit out of Johnny Chang and than spit right in his wives face. I guess there is some sort of bad blood between these guys. Maybe over real estate deal? Anyway I wonder what will come of this. Security was called in to break up this fiasco and the owner of the Ritz called the police to report.

Holy shit! This is big - thanks for sharing. Could in fact be a legit story because I know that's Johnny Chang and his wife and a group of friends were celebrating New Year's Eve at The Capital Grille, which is directly across Broad Street from The Ritz so they could have easily went across the street after dinner and to have drinks or whatever at The Ritz where they could have run into Stevie Gongs and his group leading to this apparent run-in with Johnny Chang. I'm really curious what this could be about. I'm guessing it wouldn't have anything to do with his brother Johnny Gong's murder because Johnny Chang was in prison at that point in time. This reminds me of a similar confrontation that supposedly occurred last year around the same time of year year with Johnny Chang and Joey Baldino (Phil Narducci's estranged newphew who works with Johnny Chang and was supposedly recently made) and John Garbarino and some other other 10th & O guys who were with Phil Narducci as well at a South Philly strip club (Cheerleaders I think). Apparently there's real bad blood between Johnny Chang and Phil Narducci stemming from his nephew Joey Baldino (his mother/family are next door neighbors with John and Kathy Chang on Syndenham Street in South Philly) and a disagreement that Joey Baldino had with his uncle Phil while Phil was finishing his prison stint and apparently Johnny Chang went to Phil to stand up for and defend Joey Baldino and act as a middle-man between Phil Narducci and his nephew Joey a Baldino, which infuriated Phil and told Johnny Chang to mind his own business and stay out of it. Ever since then there's been bad blood between Phil and Johnny Chang and from that point on Joey Baldino stopped working under/with his uncle Phil and started working for Johnny Chang who eventually proposed him for his button and got him made supposedly. So fast forward to the strip club incident and Johnny Chang and Baldino run into Narducci and Johnny Garbs and mouth off to them and apparently Baldino spit in his uncle Phil's face and it set off a huge brawl between the two groups. Apparently Johnny Chang didn't do a thing and stood to the side while Joey Baldino was getting his ass kicked and then it got broken up and Chang and Baldino just left and that was that didn't hear anything else after that. Sounds like a similar confrontation, which is why I bring it up. I don't know that much about Stevie Gongs or who deals with or runs with or even who he's "with" these days (there have been rumors that Stevie Gongs is made, but I tend to think he's just an Associate still), but it makes me wonder if he's with Phil Narducci and that crew and if that's what instigated this recent NYE confrontation at The Ritz. Or it could just simply be the result of bad dealings between the two and totally separate from any other people's beefs, etc. Anyways, that's pretty wild stuff and makes me wonder if it will lead to any serious reprocussions? For Johnny Chang to be disrespected so many times and not do anything about it wouldn't be a good look for an Underboss/high level Admin and would certainly warrant Johnny Chang to save face especially given the fact that he spit in his wife's face. I think anyone, mob guy or just a regular average Joe would need to save face and retaliate for someone spitting in their wife's face, but who knows, maybe he's taking the high-road? I would think if not a sanctioned hit then a severe beating would be in order. One thing is for sure though - these Casasanto fellas sure are ballsy and don't give a shit who they are disrespecting (remember Johnny Gongs Casasanto was banging Merlino's wife and would take her out to the bars and mock Joey Merlino to his friend's faces about the fact that he was banging Skinny's wife while he sat in prison)!

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927288
01/20/18 07:03 PM
01/20/18 07:03 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Nice info guys , this all goes back to Skinny keeping everything to a low roar back a couple years now . This info came from someone that's been in the game and still is .

(But if this is true ) the way it's said then someone is going to pay and it will happen after this trial for sure. But everyone has been on lock down ever since Eddie went to Florida a couple years back there is a photo of him and Skinny and the news Skinny got is the reason for this clamp down but when you start spitting in made guys and or there wife's it's on .

After this case you will see something happen if not there will be guys going after anything they want .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/21/18 10:41 AM.

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927297
01/20/18 09:21 PM
01/20/18 09:21 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

After eagles lose around 10pm hits are going down.

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927324
01/21/18 09:04 AM
01/21/18 09:04 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
If this is true, how come it's not in the news??? If this brawl happened at the Ritz and cops was called...then he come I can't find the incident anywhere?

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927325
01/21/18 09:11 AM
01/21/18 09:11 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Stevie "gongs" is on board with the Merlino admin. No offense pal but until it's confirmed through other sources I call bullshit!!!

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927326
01/21/18 09:30 AM
01/21/18 09:30 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Stevie never seemed revenge for his brothers death... he totally bought in, and out of nowhere he puts his hands on a admin guy and spits in his wife face???? I say no dice!

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927327
01/21/18 09:31 AM
01/21/18 09:31 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Prove me wrong

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927351
01/21/18 02:52 PM
01/21/18 02:52 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
I’m with u big fella, I don’t believe this and I don’t believe the last supposed issue with phil and Johnny either..people dying for phil to have an issue with these guys, lol, like rooting for afootball team, all Internet fabels

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927353
01/21/18 03:11 PM
01/21/18 03:11 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
The same goes for the 10th & O situation, if that incident happened at an establishment, then how come it was never printed anywhere?

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: PHL_Mob] #927447
01/22/18 09:40 PM
01/22/18 09:40 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
First of all the Chang scenario did go down because it came from somebody that was right there to witness this. There has been a situation with Narducci and his nephew for years. This Baldino kid would never be made because not only did he get all his friends to testify against Narducci he is also hated by everyone. Chang had him around him for one reason and only one reason. Baldino was getting shaken down by Chang every week. The Cheerleaders incident was two years ago and there was a situation and Chang ran out of the place. So as far as him getting slapped and his wive getting spit in her face I could not put anything past him. Just like another logger stated no matter what you have to save face for someone disrespecting your wive. But when you have her go on 60 minutes and call feds than something is really wrong with the LCN today. There was even a story that he had a guy named Virgil Mariutti be his best man and and go on the honeymoon with him and his wife after Mariutti testified against 30 guys associated with the housing authority. I looked up the story online with Mariutti and actually found it to be true.

Re: Gaeton Lucibello Parole Violation [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #927477
01/23/18 12:16 PM
01/23/18 12:16 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I hate to be an asshole, but I'm going to have to be an asshole, can you post the article that you read about Virgil's testimony because I can't seem to find it. By the way, what year did Chang get married? If anyone can post an article about Chang's wedding it would be helpful

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull