GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 79 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,332
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,698
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,500
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,275
Posts1,057,653
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 155 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 154 155
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924616
12/13/17 12:34 AM
12/13/17 12:34 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Why else are you here?

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: thebigfella] #924618
12/13/17 12:56 AM
12/13/17 12:56 AM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Why else are you here?

Do you think at all before you post? Did you sustain a head injury at some point or were you born this way?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: thebigfella] #924619
12/13/17 12:58 AM
12/13/17 12:58 AM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
He's a friend of yours too, why else is he here

He is not a friend of mine, do you actually think that he is a friend of yours? If so, that is really sad, you need to leave the fantasy world in your head and join the real world.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924620
12/13/17 01:16 AM
12/13/17 01:16 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
You really are special to ask me a question like that...your here because we share the same interest so if you assumed that He's my friend then I must assume that he's your friend also

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #924622
12/13/17 02:14 AM
12/13/17 02:14 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Le «futur parrain» libéré de prison
Les policiers croient que Vittorio Mirarchi pourrait diriger la mafia montréalaise

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/12/13/le-futur-parrain-libere-de-prison

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924631
12/13/17 07:20 AM
12/13/17 07:20 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

The article mentions:

"According to police circles, Vittorio Mirarchi having gotten his freedom yesterday, is predicted to be the next godfather of the Montreal mafia."

I just find the comments by law enforcement to be premature. I do not think for a moment that the Rizzuto clan will accept him. Too much blood as been spilled, the sons of Sollecito,Cun-trera, Spagnolo,Rizzuto are still in play wanting to avenge their fathers deaths.Even if they do accept, it will only be temporary. What Mirarchi has got going for him are his connections with the Ontario Calabrians. I could also see some of the rival gangs unite behind him if he chooses to assume the position. It will also depend which sides the Hells will choose.
One thing for sure, whoever assumes the throne will be a marked man.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924635
12/13/17 07:39 AM
12/13/17 07:39 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/12/12/un-ancien-bar-incendie-pour-une-seconde-fois-a-montreal

The former bar Latour, which had been a prey to the flames a few years ago, was again the target of a fire on Tuesday night in the Verdun borough of Montreal.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924638
12/13/17 08:59 AM
12/13/17 08:59 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
How can he go from being Vito's enemy to the godfather?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #924641
12/13/17 09:19 AM
12/13/17 09:19 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ciment
The article mentions:

"According to police circles, Vittorio Mirarchi having gotten his freedom yesterday, is predicted to be the next godfather of the Montreal mafia."

I just find the comments by law enforcement to be premature. I do not think for a moment that the Rizzuto clan will accept him. Too much blood as been spilled, the sons of Sollecito,Cun-trera, Spagnolo,Rizzuto are still in play wanting to avenge their fathers deaths.Even if they do accept, it will only be temporary. What Mirarchi has got going for him are his connections with the Ontario Calabrians. I could also see some of the rival gangs unite behind him if he chooses to assume the position. It will also depend which sides the Hells will choose.

This newer article's claims, of course, clash with those in Daniel Renaud's article, which was published some 14 or 15 hours earlier than Thibault's.

Mirarchi's allies in Ottawa, Ontario may very well be the long-established 'ndrina that answers to the Siderno Group in the Toronto area. But again, I suspect that whatever animosity existed between some elements of the GTA Siderno Group and the remnants of the Sollecito-Rizzuto faction may now be over. Cosimo Commisso's wife is Facebook friends with one of Giovanna Rizzuto's first cousins in the GTA whose father headed (heads?) the Toronto Sicilian Group--Giovanna's uncle has longstanding ties, including criminal ones, to the Commisso brothers and other senior Siderno Group figures. Elena Veltri (Agostino [BadWord]'s wife) is Facebook friends with Giuseppe "Little Joe" [BadWord] (Paolo's son). I'm not at all embarrassed that I scour social media, which law enforcement also does, to find photos, posts, and comments that all help to untangle possible relationships between individuals and between groups of people.

If the GTA Siderno Group does not want to help Mirarchi in whatever war he may continue to wage in Montreal, he will still probably criminally collaborate with the Siderno Group. If Paolo Violi's sons have chosen, for whatever reason, to affiliate themselves with the New York Bonannos--I'm theorizing based on the recent Project Otremens bust--then I don't know what relationship Domenico and Giuseppe have with Mirarchi and Desjardins today.

Last edited by antimafia; 12/13/17 09:21 AM. Reason: Fixed typos.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #924643
12/13/17 09:27 AM
12/13/17 09:27 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
The article mentions:

Agreed yet again. I think he has as much change of becoming the next godfather as Leonardo Rizzuto. He has too many enemies to be unanimously accepted as the supreme leader. It isn't even that long ago that there were reports stating that there wouldn't be another godfather and that the clans opposing the Rizzuto group wanted a horizontal structure. This article won't help much either. It's better to rise to the top silently. Perhaps a tactic applied by the police to stirr things up?

Speaking of which, during the Charbonneau hearings the RCMP stated that Le Clan Calabrais was in power. Then a year later Rizzuto came home and all of a sudden he was back on top again..

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Sonny_Black] #924645
12/13/17 10:26 AM
12/13/17 10:26 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
The article mentions:

Agreed yet again. I think he has as much change of becoming the next godfather as Leonardo Rizzuto. He has too many enemies to be unanimously accepted as the supreme leader. It isn't even that long ago that there were reports stating that there wouldn't be another godfather and that the clans opposing the Rizzuto group wanted a horizontal structure. This article won't help much either. It's better to rise to the top silently. Perhaps a tactic applied by the police to stirr things up?

Speaking of which, during the Charbonneau hearings the RCMP stated that Le Clan Calabrais was in power. Then a year later Rizzuto came home and all of a sudden he was back on top again..

RCMP Corp. Linda Féquière made that statement on September 25, 2012 about the "Calabrian" clan (you know, the one led by Raynald Desjardins from Catanzaro). Rizzuto was released 10 days later on October 5. Di Maulo was killed November 4.

But, yes, I think that it would be safe to say that Rizzuto took about a year to perhaps gain back a bit of power that he once held and to feel comfortable being seen in certain places and travelling to them--he even visited York Region, the GTA Siderno Group's base, when he attended the wedding of Frank Campoli's daughter Jeanette on Saturday, September 14, 2013.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924647
12/13/17 11:16 AM
12/13/17 11:16 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: antimafia
The article mentions:

RCMP Corp. Linda Féquière made that statement on September 25, 2012 about the "Calabrian" clan (you know, the one led by Raynald Desjardins from Catanzaro). Rizzuto was released 10 days later on October 5. Di Maulo was killed November 4.

But, yes, I think that it would be safe to say that Rizzuto took about a year to perhaps gain back a bit of power that he once held and to feel comfortable being seen in certain places and travelling to them--he even visited York Region, the GTA Siderno Group's base, when he attended the wedding of Frank Campoli's daughter Jeanette on Saturday, September 14, 2013.

Yeah, I was mixing 2013 up with 2012. But this timeline makes their statement even more ironic. If Le Clan Calabrais was really in power then there was remarkably little opposition. Di Maulo killed as a sitting duck with no retribution. Then in January or February 2013 (your impeccable memory will correct me I'm sure) Rizzuto was seen out in the open with no bodyguards at Montreal airport and approachable by journalists. A fairly clear sign that at that stage he had regained a bit of power and felt comfortable traveling without security.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Sonny_Black] #924660
12/13/17 03:53 PM
12/13/17 03:53 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

The article mentions:

LINDA FÉQUIÈRE statement made at the Charboneau Inquiry, tranlated to English:

Q.Who are now the actors of the COTI(LE CRIME ORGANISÉ TRADITIONNEL ITALIEN) in Quebec, following Project Colisée ?
  A. I will answer very briefly because those
  people are currently being investigated. But
  it will suffice to say that it is mostly people who
  belong to a faction of the Calabrian wing of the
  Italian organized crime. I'm not trying to
  to say that the Sicilian faction is completely
  disappeared, however there is a return of the organized crime
  of Calabrian origin that followed the arrest and extradition of Mr. Vito Rizzuto.

I believe that was the statement that was given at the Charboneau inquiry and it seems to be accurate. The pendulum was swinging in favor of the Calabrian clan especially when high level members from the Sicilian clan were being killed. When Rizzuto was released from jail the pendulum started swinging in the opposite direction in favor of the Sicilian clan.
It possible that the media twisted her words around to increase ratings.I don't recall if she made other remarks, I would have to read all her testimony.

Last edited by Ciment; 12/13/17 04:57 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Sonny_Black] #924665
12/13/17 04:27 PM
12/13/17 04:27 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

The article mentions:

Yeah, I was mixing 2013 up with 2012. But this timeline makes their statement even more ironic. If Le Clan Calabrais was really in power then there was remarkably little opposition. Di Maulo killed as a sitting duck with no retribution. Then in January or February 2013 (your impeccable memory will correct me I'm sure) Rizzuto was seen out in the open with no bodyguards at Montreal airport and approachable by journalists. A fairly clear sign that at that stage he had regained a bit of power and felt comfortable traveling without security.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...-a-montreal.php

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/09...-a-vito-rizzuto

In the above article they mention that Vito bought a bullet proof vehicle.
Then they set fire to the place where he plays golf(article above).
I doubt that he was traveling without security.
I thing the journalist thing may have been planned(PR) to show he is now in charge.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924667
12/13/17 04:38 PM
12/13/17 04:38 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

http://osservatoriomediterraneosullamafia.blogspot.ca/2017/11/report-2017-fondazione-antonino.html

REPORT 2017
FONDAZIONE ANTONINO CAPONNETTO
LA GUERRA DI MAFIA
ITALO-CANADESE

A cura di

Salvatore Calleri
Giuseppe Lumia
Simona Trombetta

I'm now reading it, even with the few errors good stuff.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924668
12/13/17 04:42 PM
12/13/17 04:42 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

It's interesting the report says the Hells Angels started the feud inside the Rizzuto clan.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924671
12/13/17 05:13 PM
12/13/17 05:13 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://twitter.com/IsabelleRicher

There was an interview with Cedilot,author of Murder Inc., about Vittorio Mirarchi. It kind of confirms most of the things we have been saying. They say he has strong connections with Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton organized crime.
The author goes on saying that he was relatively unknown until his name started to appear in the early 2000's along with Desjardins & Mirarchi developed close ties with the Hells Angels. Back then he was considered to be a wealthy person. Cedilot echoed what police circles have been say about him being the next Mafia boss.

Last edited by Ciment; 12/13/17 06:13 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #924673
12/13/17 06:27 PM
12/13/17 06:27 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

There was an interview with Cedilot,author of Murder Inc., about Vittorio Mirarchi. It kind of confirms most of the things we have been saying. They say he has strong connections with Ottawa, Toronto and Hamilton organized crime.
The author goes on saying that he was relatively unknown until his name started to appear in the early 2000's along with Desjardins & Mirarchi developed close ties with the Hells Angels. Back then he was considered to be a wealthy person. Cedilot echoed what police circles have been say about him being the next Mafia boss.

Probably right after his father Antonio Mirarchi died and Raynald became his second dad.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #924674
12/13/17 06:30 PM
12/13/17 06:30 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

There was an interview with Cedilot,author of Murder Inc.,

Mafia Inc. tongue

Although Murder Inc. would've been a proper name for the book as well. lol

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Sonny_Black] #924675
12/13/17 06:38 PM
12/13/17 06:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Mafia Inc. tongue

I now know why I typed Murder in instead of Mafia it's because I just bought a book Murderinc by Martin Short, it could also be old age too! LOL

Last edited by Ciment; 12/13/17 06:44 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #924677
12/13/17 06:56 PM
12/13/17 06:56 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Mafia Inc. tongue

I now know why I typed Murder in instead of Mafia it's because I just bought a book Murderinc by Martin Short, it could also be old age too! LOL

I also got lucky this week, I walked in a store where they sell used books and found a book "Malapianta" signed by the author Antonio Nicaso. It's in Italian and in excellent condition.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924690
12/14/17 06:25 AM
12/14/17 06:25 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

BTW his father also had close contacts with the 81.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924695
12/14/17 07:45 AM
12/14/17 07:45 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...dominicaine.php

Dec.14,2017
MEXICO AND THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
THE HELLS PERSONA NON GRATA
DANIEL RENAUD
THE PRESS
If Quebec Hells Angels have planned to spend the holidays in the South and have already bought their plane tickets, they could have a bad surprise. It seems that Mexico and the Dominican Republic do not want our bikers anymore.

The press has learned from various sources that for a little over a year, a dozen individuals, members of the Hells Angels, ex-members or relations of this group of bikers, were turned back on their arrival at an airport in Mexico or the Dominican Republic. The trend seems to have intensified in recent weeks, according to our information.

"Some guys came to Mexico, some with their family or their spouse, for a vacation, and they were told to go back home because they were linked to organized crime," said a source from the judiciary.

Another informant told us that in addition to the individuals who were turned back, at least one other man, the Hells Angels' relationship, was interrogated and searched for a long time before the Mexican authorities finally accepted his presence on their territory.

HUBS FOR IMPORTING COCAINE

Mexico and the Dominican Republic - where the Hells Angels have a section in Santo Domingo with former Quebec members - are countries considered to be hubs for the importation of cocaine into Canada, and the pretensions Canadian authorities are that the Quebec Hells Angels meet or meet with each other and conduct business when they visit these countries, even with relatives.

Some rumors want the Mexican authorities to have a list of Quebec bikers who would be consulted at the customs posts.

Local police officers, however, told La Presse , on condition of anonymity, that Canadian authorities would never dare to provide such a list because of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the risk of prosecution.

Rather, they believe that the information obtained by Mexican customs officials could come from Interpol, an international organization that brings together police forces from 192 countries, including Canada, through which they help each other and exchange information.

"The truth is that Mexico and the Dominican Republic do not want our bikers anymore. They are already fed up with their organized crime. It is their police force that calls ours to get information, "we were told yesterday.

"I confirm that we have excellent cooperation with the authorities of these countries, but the refoulement of some Quebec bikers on their arrival there, this decision belongs to the local authorities," said the Inspector Guy Lapointe, the Sûreté du Québec, which has the mandate to fight against criminal bikers in the province.

"A PREROGATIVE OF IMMIGRATION OFFICERS"

Joined by La Presse , an employee of the Mexican Consulate in Montreal, Zoila Sanchez, did not want to comment directly on the situation.

"Any decision on entry into the country issued by an immigration officer shall be made by assessing the specific case and on the basis of respect or non-compliance with the migratory provisions the limits of which are laid down in the Constitution, the Treaties and the international agreements of which the Mexican State is a part, the Immigration Act and applicable general legal provisions. As in most countries, the knowledge, resolution and enforcement of expulsion or assisted return of foreigners, under the terms and conditions established in the law, [are] a prerogative of immigration officers, in the the case of Mexico, the National Institute of Immigration ", she wrote to us by e-mail.

Sources told La Presse that links have been somewhat tighter in recent years between Canadian police forces and those in Mexico and several Central and South American countries. Regularly, the authorities of these countries even monitor the whereabouts of Canadian criminals and give information to the Canadian authorities.

In addition to the Hells Angels section in the Dominican Republic, Quebec bikers would have been instrumental in the recent creation of another section of the Hells Angels in Quito, Ecuador, according to Quebec police.

If, after the end of the Sharqc procedures and the return of the Hells Angels in Quebec, the police here hoped for a way to hurt the bikers, the shot seems to carry. Some information suggests that the Hells Angels do not like to be forced back into countries they have traditionally visited. If the refusals become systematic, they will have to migrate to other seaside resorts.

To contact Daniel Renaud, call 514 285-7000, ext. 4918, write to drenaud@lapresse.ca or write to La Presse's mailing address .

Bikers who have been driven back abroad

Christian Ménard , HA Montreal (Sherbrooke), Mexico November 2016

Roch Delaney , HA South, Dominican Republic December 2016

Eric Bouffard , HA South, Dominican Republic December 2016

Stéphane Maheu , HA South, Dominican Republic March 2017

Dean Moore , HA South, Mexico March 2017

Mario Brouillette , former member of Trois-Rivières, Mexico August 2017

Jean-Judes Faucher , HA Quebec, Mexico November 2017

Bernard Plourde , HA Trois-Rivières November 2017

Last edited by Ciment; 12/14/17 08:07 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924699
12/14/17 08:32 AM
12/14/17 08:32 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

One of the highest ranked Angels in the world is the Nomad Wolf Carroll 16 years on the run and wanted by Interpol.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #924706
12/14/17 02:01 PM
12/14/17 02:01 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Before seeing any names you recognize, you'll have to read toward the end of the translation for the French-language article to which I've linked below.

La Ville de Montréal redoute un gâchis environnemental

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/12/14/la-ville-de-montreal-redoute-un-gachis-environnemental-1

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924708
12/14/17 02:27 PM
12/14/17 02:27 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Before seeing any names you recognize, you'll have to read toward the end of the translation for the French-language article to which I've linked below.

La Ville de Montréal redoute un gâchis environnemental

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2017/12/14/la-ville-de-montreal-redoute-un-gachis-environnemental-1

So it seems the first attempt on Callocchia came from the Desjardins group while he was ultimately killed by the Sicilians.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924773
12/15/17 04:51 PM
12/15/17 04:51 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
So who really killed Giordano? Who tried to kill del baso? Who is the arcade faction loyal to? Can anyone post the current structure of the rizzutos family to the best of your knowledge?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924800
12/16/17 07:29 AM
12/16/17 07:29 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Any idea who he is?

Mirarchi has close ties to Calabrian groups in Ontario, including one Toronto-area businessman who was on the alleged Rizzuto clan’s hit list in the 1990s.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #924810
12/16/17 11:56 AM
12/16/17 11:56 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Hollander
Any idea who he is?

Mirarchi has close ties to Calabrian groups in Ontario, including one Toronto-area businessman who was on the alleged Rizzuto clan’s hit list in the 1990s.

From which article, book, blog, etc. are you quoting? The decade--1990s--doesn't sound right, especially because the Commissos in the GTA helped the Montreal Mafia expand in Ontario in the late 1990s.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #924811
12/16/17 12:14 PM
12/16/17 12:14 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted By: Hollander
Any idea who he is?

From which article, book, blog, etc. are you quoting? The decade--1990s--doesn't sound right, especially because the Commissos in the GTA helped the Montreal Mafia expand in Ontario in the late 1990s.

http://torontosun.com/2012/08/05/mob-chi...8f-338b36a1935f

Page 59 of 155 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 154 155

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull