GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Irishman12, 2 invisible), 117 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,352
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,728
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,822
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 155 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 154 155
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #918615
08/19/17 09:32 AM
08/19/17 09:32 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918636
08/19/17 04:49 PM
08/19/17 04:49 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Canada: lo scontro tra calabresi e siciliani per la supremazia a Montreal

http://www.telemia.it/2017/08/canada-lo-scontro-calabresi-siciliani-la-supremazia-montreal/

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918638
08/19/17 05:24 PM
08/19/17 05:24 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Thanks Anti! That link about Del Balso showed me the first date I believe I've ever seen on Frank Arcadi being let back out. After Giordano was killed Del Balso and Arcadi went back behind bars and nothing else we heard until now unless I've missed a French article?

So Arcadi has been on the streets for 3 months now. Interesting.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: dixiemafia] #918649
08/19/17 09:58 PM
08/19/17 09:58 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Thanks Anti! That link about Del Balso showed me the first date I believe I've ever seen on Frank Arcadi being let back out. After Giordano was killed Del Balso and Arcadi went back behind bars and nothing else we heard until now unless I've missed a French article?

We knew that Arcadi was released on May 4.Below is my post from May 13.

Originally Posted By: antimafia
Arcadi was released again--nine days ago.

"Libéré du pénitencier alors que sa tête est mise à prix"

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/05/13/libere-du-penitencier-alors-que-sa-tete-est-mise-a-prix

What I find interesting about Del Balso is that in previous opportunities when he appeared before the parole board to argue for his release, he indicated his life would not be in danger. But yesterday he told the parole board that he knows someone wants to kill him. Did he mean he knows who wants to kill him? Or did he mean he became aware someone wants to kill him because of the home invasion that happened two days after Arcadi was released?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918655
08/20/17 08:17 AM
08/20/17 08:17 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918671
08/20/17 02:13 PM
08/20/17 02:13 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

We knew that Arcadi was released on May 4.Below is my post from May 13.

Arcadi was released again--nine days ago.

"Libéré du pénitencier alors que sa tête est mise à prix"

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/05/13/libere-du-penitencier-alors-que-sa-tete-est-mise-a-prix

What I find interesting about Del Balso is that in previous opportunities when he appeared before the parole board to argue for his release, he indicated his life would not be in danger. But yesterday he told the parole board that he knows someone wants to kill him. Did he mean he knows who wants to kill him? Or did he mean he became aware someone wants to kill him because of the home invasion that happened two days after Arcadi was released?

Well shit, I must have missed it. Generally I don't read the French articles because it's so hard to translate and then you're not sure if it's still right or not but I should have noticed your heading as I generally click on this thread no matter who posts. Thanks for pointing that out. It's interesting we haven't heard more from him, I'd imagine since he was sent back and got back out that he has no kind of restrictions?

I'm wondering the same on Del Balso. Surely he would be out for blood after his family got slapped around like that, why would he even say he knew of a threat unless they asked him does he think his family is in danger if he's released and he said yes?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918688
08/20/17 09:59 PM
08/20/17 09:59 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Maybe the latest murder and the release of Arcadi are connected. Frank started as a Cotroni guy did he turn his back on the Sicilians?

Last edited by Hollander; 08/20/17 10:03 PM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #918706
08/21/17 11:19 AM
08/21/17 11:19 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Hollander
Maybe the latest murder and the release of Arcadi are connected. Frank started as a Cotroni guy did he turn his back on the Sicilians?

Given how little is known about Antonio De Blasio, how do you know if he was on a side? if he was neutral? You posted this translation a couple of days ago:

Originally Posted By: Hollander
De Blasio had influential members of the mafia and street gangs among his relationships, according to our sources. It would have served as a link between street gangs and mafia clan leaders for the execution of several murders committed in recent years and whose victims did not always belong to the same groups.

The home invasion at Francesco Del Balso's residence (May 6) happened two days after Arcadi was released. Is there any significance? And if there is, does this mean Arcadi and Del Balso are on the same side or opposite sides?

Arcadi was the acting leader of the Montreal Mafia after Vito Rizzuto was arrested in January 2004. Arcadi, Rizzuto, Nick Rizzuto Sr., Paolo Renda, and Rocco Sollecito seemed to have divided the tribute they received after Vito was arrested, and an argument could be made that the arrangement was the same before Vito went away. In my opinion, Arcadi might have ranked higher than Sollecito, even though all five were receiving an equal share of the tribute.

Is an out-of-prison Arcadi valuable to an imprisoned Stefano Sollecito and Leonardo Rizzuto because they are all on the same side and because Arcadi can run things? Do Stefano and Leonardo acknowledge Arcadi's previous greater authority and his previous experience running the organization? Or are the first two worried about Arcadi's leadership style and consider him a liability?

Should anyone on any side of this war be worried about having Arcadi as the leader of their faction?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918710
08/21/17 01:10 PM
08/21/17 01:10 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

Arcadi was the acting leader of the Montreal Mafia after Vito Rizzuto was arrested in January 2004. Arcadi, Rizzuto, Nick Rizzuto Sr., Paolo Renda, and Rocco Sollecito seemed to have divided the tribute they received after Vito was arrested, and an argument could be made that the arrangement was the same before Vito went away. In my opinion, Arcadi might have ranked higher than Sollecito, even though all five were receiving an equal share of the tribute.

Do you mean Arcadi over-ranked Nick Rizzuto during that period? Strange though, are you sure it was possible? That Nick left Vito be in charge is already weird imo, but maybe he wanted to get a rest due to age....But, with Vito being taken off the streets, would Nick allow somebody who wasn't even a relative, to out-rank him?

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Dwalin2011] #918718
08/21/17 04:09 PM
08/21/17 04:09 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

Do you mean Arcadi over-ranked Nick Rizzuto during that period? Strange though, are you sure it was possible? That Nick left Vito be in charge is already weird imo, but maybe he wanted to get a rest due to age....But, with Vito being taken off the streets, would Nick allow somebody who wasn't even a relative, to out-rank him?

If you are to believe the conventional wisdom of journalists and book authors, they did state that Arcadi was acting boss and that position would put him at a higher level. But we have to put all this in proper perspective. Two of the five Rizzuto family were prominent active members watching over the business. You had Nick SR. regularly showing up at the Consenza bar stuffing his socks full of money. Renda handled the finance part. Arcadi might of had the title but his power may have been more restrictive than that of his predecessor. The Rizzuto family still got 3/5 of all the revenue not including what share of the pie Vito son's received as well.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #918721
08/21/17 05:08 PM
08/21/17 05:08 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ciment

If you are to believe the conventional wisdom of journalists and book authors, they did state that Arcadi was acting boss and that position would put him at a higher level. But we have to put all this in proper perspective. Two of the five Rizzuto family were prominent active members watching over the business. You had Nick SR. regularly showing up at the Consenza bar stuffing his socks full of money. Renda handled the finance part. Arcadi might of had the title but his power may have been more restrictive than that of his predecessor. The Rizzuto family still got 3/5 of all the revenue not including what share of the pie Vito son's received as well.

I understand your arguments about Arcadi's rank and that of the other three leaders after Vito was arrested in January 2004. Do I think there was a position of "acting leader"? Yes, but only after Vito Rizzuto's extradition in August 2006 did I take a stab at guessing who the three candidates for this position were: Arcadi, Jos Di Maulo, and Moreno Gallo. I think there was an article published around that time that stated Di Maulo declined the position, which means the reporter didn't think Arcadi was acting leader after Vito's arrest in January 2004. French-language newspaper reporters Félix Séguin and Éric Thibault, who work for the same company, have always maintained in their articles that Arcadi was acting leader after January 2004. Daniel Renaud of La Presse, on the other hand, does not share this opinion, while Paul Cherry (Montreal Gazette) does.

My opinion about Arcadi's ranking higher than Sollecito between Vito's arrest and the Project Colisée roundup (November 2006) is based on Arcadi's being the only one who seemed to step up to the plate. I don't know whether it's true that, over the years, Sollecito, Di Maulo, Gallo, and Nick Rizzuto Sr. didn't want to be at the helm when asked by others. And of course there was that whole back story about Agostino Cun trera's being reluctant to take on that position but accepting the role anyway, despite the fact he seemed highly anxious and prone to depression.

On the other hand, when I re-read earlier today the September 2012 testimony of RCMP Cpl. Vinicio Sebastiano, who testified at the Charbonneau Commission inquiry, I noticed that he viewed Arcadi, Sollecito, Renda, and Nick Rizzuto Sr. as underbosses (Une distinction en sorte qu’eux étaient des têtes dirigeantes, mais plutôt comme on appellerait des « under boss »).

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918722
08/21/17 05:36 PM
08/21/17 05:36 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

If you listen to the many taped conversations you will notice that it was Arcadi handling the day to day operation not the others.

How can they all be underbosses ? I personally think Sebastiano meant it in a different concept, maybe each having their separate roles. Some were sayng Renda handled the finance, Nick Sr. was a consiglieri, and Sollecito the underboss and Arcadi acting boss.
But Nick Sr. being old school and judging his past behavior, I think he had Arcadi on a short leash.

Last edited by Ciment; 08/21/17 05:38 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #918723
08/21/17 05:43 PM
08/21/17 05:43 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Arcadi's crew was pretty big I read more than 25 men.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918726
08/21/17 07:02 PM
08/21/17 07:02 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I just read some Sebastiano testimony and he did not only view Nick SR., Arcadi, Renda and Sollecito as under bosses but he included Giordano and Del Balso. He was later asked in the testimony how are Giordano and Del Balso distinct from the others and it was then that he changed their title from underboss to lieutenants and that they reported to Arcadi. On his power point slide he just lumped everyone as under bosses most likely because they reported to Vito. Sebastiano testimony as to titles was very vague and did not offer to give titles on the other four because he was not asked to do so.
Têtes dirigeantes in French means Heads or Masterminds.

Last edited by Ciment; 08/21/17 07:22 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918727
08/21/17 08:47 PM
08/21/17 08:47 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

March 2,2016

La fin des parrains.

DANIEL RENAUD
LA PRESSE

English

Arcadi replaced Vito Rizzuto in mafia street operations after the arrest of the godfather in 2004 and his extradition to the United States in 2006. His reign had not been unanimous within the various clans of the mafia.

French
Arcadi avait remplacé Vito Rizzuto dans les opérations de la rue de la mafia après l’arrestation du parrain en 2004 et son extradition vers les États-Unis en 2006. Son règne n’avait pas fait l’unanimité au sein des différents clans de la mafia.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918730
08/21/17 09:21 PM
08/21/17 09:21 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Still, Nick "reporting" to somebody, since the day he grabbed the power having Violi whacked.....The fact he didn't live to die a natural death already implies he wasn't one willing to step aside, otherwise there would have been no need to kill him. Even when Vito became boss, I never got it completely, the mafia is a patriarchal organization. If he wanted to retire for real and give the "throne" to Vito, ok that happens, but then why he got back in the life after Vito went away? But at the same time accepted a SECONDARY position, if you say he reported either to his own son or to Arcadi later? I would have honestly expected for Nick to continue to cling to the boss position until he was killed, although he must have gone senile in his last life period, since he didn't take any security measures even when it was clear he had become a target. He still continued to live in a house with big windows for everyone to watch and to shoot at him. No fortified mansion, no underground bunker or some unknown hideout, no armored cars and doubled number of bodyguards, nothing!

Well, I can understand if he thought nobody would dare to touch him who has been untouchable for decades, but then Di Maulo, who wasn't old enough to be senile, later acted in the same way: when Vito returned for revenge, instead of going on the run or doubling the defenses, and trying to kill Vito first, he just went around unprotected, as if resigned to his fate, while he had as good a chance to kill Vito as Vito had to kill him.

Really, the reasoning of some of those guys is a mystery to me.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 08/21/17 09:22 PM.

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Dwalin2011] #918739
08/22/17 09:35 AM
08/22/17 09:35 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Still, Nick "reporting" to somebody, since the day he grabbed the power having Violi whacked.....The fact he didn't live to die a natural death already implies he wasn't one willing to step aside, otherwise there would have been no need to kill him. Even when Vito became boss, I never got it completely, the mafia is a patriarchal organization. If he wanted to retire for real and give the "throne" to Vito, ok that happens, but then why he got back in the life after Vito went away? But at the same time accepted a SECONDARY position, if you say he reported either to his own son or to Arcadi later? I would have honestly expected for Nick to continue to cling to the boss position until he was killed, although he must have gone senile in his last life period, since he didn't take any security measures even when it was clear he had become a target. He still continued to live in a house with big windows for everyone to watch and to shoot at him. No fortified mansion, no underground bunker or some unknown hideout, no armored cars and doubled number of bodyguards, nothing!

Well, I can understand if he thought nobody would dare to touch him who has been untouchable for decades, but then Di Maulo, who wasn't old enough to be senile, later acted in the same way: when Vito returned for revenge, instead of going on the run or doubling the defenses, and trying to kill Vito first, he just went around unprotected, as if resigned to his fate, while he had as good a chance to kill Vito as Vito had to kill him.

Really, the reasoning of some of those guys is a mystery to me.

He did take some security measures when he was advised by an Italian speaking police officer that his life was endanger. He installed security camera's at his home and stopped going to Ed's Cafe and Tony sports bar where he used to play cards and have his coffee by the window. He confined himself to his home. He made the same mistake Rocco Violi did. The fate he gave to Rocco came back to haunt him at the end.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918751
08/22/17 04:46 PM
08/22/17 04:46 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I don't think Arcadi outranked Nick Jr. or Rocco Sollecito. Vito/Sollecito were supposedly best friends, grew up together, family from the same town, the whole 9 yards. Rocco was as close as family can be even IF they were not kin. Yes maybe by the rules of the rank he outranked Sollecito but I don't think Sollecito wanted the top spot either and that's why Arcadi went up instead. One thing we can agree on, this was a weird ass set up no matter what! But it does seem that Vito or Nick gave them all an option to take over when Vito went away, but maybe they all said no out of respect for Nick and when Arcadi said yes he took the role of "acting boss"? Hell who knows! lol

As for Nick Sr. I don't think he was ever "out". He was one of those like Peter Limone from the Patriarca's when he got filthy rich when he got out of prison but still wanted to be a gangster. I think Nick gave Vito advice when asked and I do think Vito gave his Father tribute. Whether it was his cut or not, who knows. But I do think his Father kept his hands dirty the whole time. I do think he slowed down of course before Vito went away, but after that things changed.

Great catch on Del Balso's house invasion being 2 days after Arcadi got out. That is very important, remember they tried to get his family to contact Del Balso and get him there. If they were willing to bust in blind like that, then they were possibly wanting to keep him alive to maybe get Arcadi as well. I don't think that timing means Arcadi went after Del Balso because I've always been under the impression Arcadi/Del Balso/Giordano were all close and had plans when they got out to take over after all that has happened. It's confusing to say the least.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: dixiemafia] #918752
08/22/17 05:20 PM
08/22/17 05:20 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
^^^^
dixiemafia:

Vito Rizzuto and Rocco Sollecito did meet when they were young and in school. Sollecito, who was two years younger than Vito, was not from the Rizzutos' hometown--this is an error in the Mafia inc. book, as well as in numerous newspaper articles. I am guessing Sollecito became involved in organized crime in the late '60s or early '70s. Like Arcadi, Sollecito was part of the old Cotroni-Violi group.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918755
08/22/17 06:09 PM
08/22/17 06:09 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Sollecito is from Grumo Appula, a village near Bari, Italy.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #918778
08/23/17 02:59 PM
08/23/17 02:59 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
The Hells Angels are now the biggest they've ever been in Quebec in terms of numbers. The article to which I've linked below also repeats what we started learning last year or had already been guessing at: the Hells are the number-one organized-crime group in Canada.

La relève des Hells Angels foisonne

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/08/23/la-releve-des-hells-angels-foisonne

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918780
08/23/17 04:00 PM
08/23/17 04:00 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The Hells Angels are now the biggest they've ever been in Quebec in terms of numbers.

After that war which claimed more than 150 lives, pretty scary.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918791
08/23/17 07:01 PM
08/23/17 07:01 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Thanks Anti, I must have been thinking of Ragusa. I know before Joe Bravo got it he had to try and contact Vito through Sollecito, so he definitely had clout with Vito.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 08/23/17 07:01 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #918798
08/23/17 08:53 PM
08/23/17 08:53 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

He did take some security measures when he was advised by an Italian speaking police officer that his life was endanger. He installed security camera's at his home and stopped going to Ed's Cafe and Tony sports bar where he used to play cards and have his coffee by the window. He confined himself to his home. He made the same mistake Rocco Violi did. The fate he gave to Rocco came back to haunt him at the end.

I understand....But still, living in a house with windows that big (if I remember well the descriptions) was like "Hey you, here I am, shoot at me!" At least he could get them covered with walls with only small windows left. With what he had there, the shooter probably didn't even need to be a skilled sniper to hit him. And imo, he should have ordered a preventive hit on Montagna at least (and on Desjardins and Di Maulo too, if he knew they were in it too).

By the way, is it known who the triggerman was in that case, who killed Nick Sr?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Dwalin2011] #918801
08/23/17 09:24 PM
08/23/17 09:24 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

No, but a close associate of Sam Calautti was detained and questioned by Montreal police.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Dwalin2011] #918802
08/23/17 09:32 PM
08/23/17 09:32 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I understand....But still, living in a house with windows that big (if I remember well the descriptions) was like "Hey you, here I am, shoot at me!" At least he could get them covered with walls with only small windows left. With what he had there, the shooter probably didn't even need to be a skilled sniper to hit him. And imo, he should have ordered a preventive hit on Montagna at least (and on Desjardins and Di Maulo too, if he knew they were in it too).

By the way, is it known who the triggerman was in that case, who killed Nick Sr?

I agree with you he could of taken more precautions. Some of these mobsters become complacent over time.
No one was charged for the murder as far as I know. He had many enemies so it would be hard to pin point what clan it was. If you recall some of the clans against the Rizzuto's were many.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #918827
08/24/17 12:50 PM
08/24/17 12:50 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
The Hells Angels are now the biggest they've ever been in Quebec in terms of numbers. The article to which I've linked below also repeats what we started learning last year or had already been guessing at: the Hells are the number-one organized-crime group in Canada.

they are the most widespread and with more members, but italian mafia has sure more politic conncections and it is more involved in legal business as constructions, waste disposal, money laundering

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: m2w] #918834
08/24/17 02:13 PM
08/24/17 02:13 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: m2w

they are the most widespread and with more members, but italian mafia has sure more politic conncections and it is more involved in legal business as constructions, waste disposal, money laundering

HA from Quebec have learned from the Italian mafia and are also into legal businesses, construction and money laundering.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #918840
08/24/17 04:35 PM
08/24/17 04:35 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Link below is to the obituary notice on the website of the funeral home where Antonio De Blasio's visitation is being held. The funeral home is in St. Leonard, but De Blasio isn't being shown at the Loreto.

https://www.urgelbourgie.com/en/necrology-obituaries/47818-antonio-de-blasio

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #918845
08/24/17 06:09 PM
08/24/17 06:09 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

HA from Quebec have learned from the Italian mafia and are also into legal businesses, construction and money laundering.

I agree those guys are almost like a paramilitary.

Page 52 of 155 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 154 155

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull