GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 77 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,332
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,698
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,500
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,275
Posts1,057,651
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
5 Largest Black 1% Clubs #914373
06/03/17 02:13 PM
06/03/17 02:13 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Im currently looking through the history of Black 1% clubs and these groups, according to the ATF, stands out : Chosen Few, Thunderguards, Sin City Deciples, Wheels Of Soul, and Outcast. I notice that Thunderguards & Outcast are exclusively Black while the others allow any ethnicity into the club.

So far they have been quite secretive and elusive overall. The biggest is a toss up between Outcast, Wheels of Soul, & Sin City to me. WOS have expanded rapidly in recent years. So far they are the first Black 1% club to be hit with Rico (that im aware of).

WOS have 400 members in 20 states, but Outcast is frequently stated to be in 30 states. Im still having a hard time locating those states completely. I do know they have a chapter in the Gulfport. I seen them riding in person on I-59 once too.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914391
06/03/17 05:23 PM
06/03/17 05:23 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline
Capo
Primo  Offline
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
who are the 1 percent Black MC organizations main areas? Philly or north east? detroit?

How are the biggest rival among them. Other MC's? is joing a black MC similar to rthe inition into other 1% MC clubs

Last edited by Primo; 06/03/17 05:24 PM.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: Primo] #914394
06/03/17 05:46 PM
06/03/17 05:46 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Their main areas varies and somewhat overlap. Chosen Few started in L.A so obviously California is on thier back but you also have WOS chapter in Cali. Outcast is Detroit and Sin City is Gary so they both in each other states most likely. WOS in Philly and yet have a large presence in the Midwest and parts of Northeast. Thunderguards have Delaware and surrounding Mid Atlantic area.
Down South it's a mix of the 3 or 4.

So far WOS are having a rivalry with Outcast & Sin City. Yes , smaller clubs that associate with them are support clubs.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914400
06/03/17 06:17 PM
06/03/17 06:17 PM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline
Capo
Primo  Offline
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
VVV interestng

so how do th get along with hell agnels , ngols etc? or are the involved in their seperate markets for the most part.

would 1 percent black motor cycle crews have international connections?

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914407
06/03/17 07:39 PM
06/03/17 07:39 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Two of the union guys that i chose to employ are white and also Wheels of Soul members , and have been for a long time.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: Primo] #914408
06/03/17 07:48 PM
06/03/17 07:48 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Im not sure the full extent of their association with the HA nor Mongols. It's there but outside of parties not sure.

The Chosen Few have an international chapter in the Philippines. Chosen Few is the only 1 out of the 5 with an international chapter so far.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914412
06/03/17 09:17 PM
06/03/17 09:17 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
BF,

What have you heard about the Newark Knights*? They are an old school MC in Jersey...are they affiliated with any of these larger groups?

The NK are what people traditionally think about when they think of an MC.....but around Jersey you'll see lot of groups of dudes connected to the street element who happen to ride bikes.

*Weird thing about the Knights...their clubhouse has been in a part of Newark that has been run down since the riots, but their place and the area around it has always been well maintained...so much so that it looks out of place.

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: getthesenets] #914425
06/04/17 12:16 AM
06/04/17 12:16 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Gets,

My first time hearing about them. I don't think they are a support club for any of the major 1%ers. I notice that with most of the black clubhouses located in the rough neighborhoods as well. It's generally well kept on that SPECIFIC block or surroundings. They keep themselves structured and orderly.

New Jersey is WOS turf which is in Camden. According to a report we both read, there was chapters in Atlantic City and 2 other places. It seem they streamline down to Camden. Lately that chapter had violence inside & out around and the city is/was going to razed for citation violations. Now this happen : http://www.google.com/amp/6abc.com/amp/n...camden/1818051/

I don't take that as a random incident, someone did this intentionally.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914426
06/04/17 12:45 AM
06/04/17 12:45 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Speaking on the WOS again, There Chicago chapters are in 2 Black mob strongholds: Westside Chapter is in K-Town (next to GDN) & Southside chapter in West Englewood ( Red City deck , VLN).

I could be wrong but im assuming the WOS is the first Black 1% club to be hit with RICO.

Last edited by BlackFamily; 06/04/17 12:45 AM.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914427
06/04/17 12:56 AM
06/04/17 12:56 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Thanks, BF.

Oh yeah, that's arson at the Camden clubhouse.

Interesting overall topic.

I wonder how the MCs interact with the street organizations in Chicago? Do they pay tax, work together?

I have to assume that the street organizations existed before the MCs...at least the GDs did....so even them being able to open a club in that area was done with permission...right?

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: getthesenets] #914429
06/04/17 02:31 AM
06/04/17 02:31 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Your welcome Gets

The interaction is there to various degrees but i doubt the 1%ers are paying taxes to them ( Heck, the 1%ers are shaking down smaller biker clybs in the area & state though). They most likely recruit a few members from various mobs.

Both groups develop in the same time frame , 50s-60s, so it depend what year the chapters set up. GDN came about in 1974 but roots go back to 1959/60 as the Supreme Gangsters ( which got started on the Northside Chicago). VLs been around since 1958 and eventually became the majority on the Westside by the mid to late 60s. Check this out Gets, Phantom 1% MC started in 1969 Chicago. SIGNIFICANT ties to the VLN. Something to think about.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914452
06/04/17 01:37 PM
06/04/17 01:37 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Correction perhaps: Wheels Of Souls are in 25 states.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914460
06/04/17 02:23 PM
06/04/17 02:23 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
There was an arrest and some media a few months ago on a black club, I think one of those mentioned, where pd hit the clubhouse on a weekend and their were like 20+ arrested on outstanding warrants. Now I know a warrant ain't necessarily that big a deal and could be anything from a traffic ticket to murder, but that is an astonishing amount.

Even any given one of the big 4 I doubt have 20+ with outstanding warrants at one time all across the country let alone on a weekend at a clubhouse. Have to think there may be a ultra high level of criminality there. Of course given the shit level of reporting these days I'd want at least a second news source.

It may have been posted on here I can't remember which club...

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914605
06/06/17 11:09 AM
06/06/17 11:09 AM
2a Offline
Made Member
2a  Offline
Made Member

I must say it's interesting that there has always been a relative lack of black 1% clubs . I suppose a lot of it has to do with the relatively small number of black bikers but I digress .

Anyways while this is not exactly relevant to the topic at hand , I thought I'd mention that the Pagans are supposed to have a black support club ( called the Thunderbirds MC ) based out of Baltimore : http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/pagans-mc/ . This link also states that the Pagans are allies of the Thunderguards who have already been mentioned .

Also John Hall states in his book ( I can't remember the title ) about the Pagans that his Pagan chapter had a half black member , so it seems that the Pagans are one of the more racially tolerant MC's , as far as the bigger mostly white clubs go .

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: 2a] #914629
06/06/17 02:24 PM
06/06/17 02:24 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
BF,

thanks for info about timelines/origins of MCs and street organizations in Chicago. Very interesting.

Also interesting that you've also noted that clubhouses tend to be well maintained regardless of where they are located. I 100% agreed when you said the SPECIFIC area around the clubhouse is clean in the ones in hood areas.

For fun, do a google map search for the club house of the Newark Knights....and then look at the surrounding area. Anybody who has ever lived or run business in a Northeastern hood, knows the experience of sweeping up in front of your area....and cursing to yourself complaining about idiots and losers that dump trash/food that you have to clean up.

The image of a biker, with a black leather vest on doing this is HILARIOUS!!!

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: 2a] #914640
06/06/17 04:18 PM
06/06/17 04:18 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: 2a

I must say it's interesting that there has always been a relative lack of black 1% clubs . I suppose a lot of it has to do with the relatively small number of black bikers but I digress .

Anyways while this is not exactly relevant to the topic at hand , I thought I'd mention that the Pagans are supposed to have a black support club ( called the Thunderbirds MC ) based out of Baltimore : http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/pagans-mc/ . This link also states that the Pagans are allies of the Thunderguards who have already been mentioned .

Also John Hall states in his book ( I can't remember the title ) about the Pagans that his Pagan chapter had a half black member , so it seems that the Pagans are one of the more racially tolerant MC's , as far as the bigger mostly white clubs go .

outcast mc are an outlaws support club. and outcast don't wear the 1%er patch but they do wear state bottom rockers. the expansion of black mc's is relatively new. in the old days,the boundaries were clearly defined: Oakland E.B.D, L.A. chosen few, philly W.O.S, detroit & atlanta Outcast, etc.now,it's moar mixed up for example i've seen WOS,and chosen few members when i visited in atlanta.however, i'd take with a grain of salt when the clubs claims to be in like 20 states,because if they're in someone elses territory chances are they're hiding and don't have much of a presence. like,you could probably live to be 100 yrs old and never see a W.O.S in california even if they claim to be there,i know i've never seen or heard of one and i've been here my whole life.

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: getthesenets] #914653
06/06/17 06:07 PM
06/06/17 06:07 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
BF,

thanks for info about timelines/origins of MCs and street organizations in Chicago. Very interesting.

Also interesting that you've also noted that clubhouses tend to be well maintained regardless of where they are located. I 100% agreed when you said the SPECIFIC area around the clubhouse is clean in the ones in hood areas.

For fun, do a google map search for the club house of the Newark Knights....and then look at the surrounding area. Anybody who has ever lived or run business in a Northeastern hood, knows the experience of sweeping up in front of your area....and cursing to yourself complaining about idiots and losers that dump trash/food that you have to clean up.

The image of a biker, with a black leather vest on doing this is HILARIOUS!!!

Gets

LoL. I already did Google map theor clubhouse after you mention them.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914654
06/06/17 06:19 PM
06/06/17 06:19 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Wheels of soul is the biggest around philly but they definitley have more than a few white members. I generally do not like most bikers I meet, like pagans, but I have met 2 WOS guys over the years. One white, one black, both real laid back and cool and not all cocky like every pagan Ive ever met.

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: americafyeah] #914665
06/06/17 08:47 PM
06/06/17 08:47 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted By: americafyeah

outcast mc are an outlaws support club. and outcast don't wear the 1%er patch but they do wear state bottom rockers. the expansion of black mc's is relatively new. in the old days,the boundaries were clearly defined: Oakland E.B.D, L.A. chosen few, philly W.O.S, detroit & atlanta Outcast, etc.now,it's moar mixed up for example i've seen WOS,and chosen few members when i visited in atlanta.however, i'd take with a grain of salt when the clubs claims to be in like 20 states,because if they're in someone elses territory chances are they're hiding and don't have much of a presence. like,you could probably live to be 100 yrs old and never see a W.O.S in california even if they claim to be there,i know i've never seen or heard of one and i've been here my whole life.

2A & americanfyeah

The Thunderguards & Outcast are not support clubs. They both are independent and have mutual ties to the other ties.

americanfyeah

WOS is active in 25 states. So far i found 19 of those states. Check social media networks and they have that presence. Remember that each chapter isn't that large, 6- 24 but generally 10-14 patch members, and based in a major city. It's to be expected your not going to see them often.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: 2a] #914669
06/06/17 10:48 PM
06/06/17 10:48 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss

The big clubs have always had random half non-white or whatever members. Iirc back in the 60's bargers Oakland charter had a guy that was 1/2 Portuguese or something named ni**er rick who rode a chopped Norton.

And the international clubs have charters in places like Thailand etc where they are made up of natives. So it's all a bit of a gray area. It also may be more of a chapter by chapter thing than a whole club thing. Blacks being an exception, generally. Several of Mexican dudes in the US bandidos. Regionally speaking more likely to find part Mexicans in the southwest. A chapter of a big club in Illinois may not give a 1/2 Mexican the time of day, but in another state...maybe. Or bandidos in Washington state vs Texas.

Most other bikers I've known are fairly racist, whether club or independent. For instance, a chick who went with a black guy would be filth forever afterwards.

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: alicecooper] #914671
06/06/17 10:51 PM
06/06/17 10:51 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
If you want to get a little deeper into motorcycle culture you should look up a guy named sugarbear. Old timer in cali, black dude who builds awesome looong chopper front ends. He was told by the guy that trained him, look if you want to learn and do this chopper stuff forget about getting attention or fame. You are black. Only do it if you really love it.

He's finally getting rightful attention in the last 10 years or so.

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: alicecooper] #914676
06/06/17 11:09 PM
06/06/17 11:09 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
I read a column in a bike rag once where a guy was talking about your friends, and your motorcycle friends. You could be broke down 150 miles from home at 3 am and a really good friend ain't gonna help. But a motorcycle friend will have his pick up or van on the road no questions asked within 5 minutes.

There is a bond established over the motorcycle. It's part of what allows, in some instances various individuals to be part of what are deemed racist groups by the outside world. The common connection. Something more than just "a guy you know". If someone hasn't experienced it they can't understand. Probably similar to military bonds.

Imho it is this lack of understanding that causes so many of the governments cases to fall apart against clubs. They simply don't understand the people. Cases are misguided, screwed up, prosecuted wrong, etc. it makes for great fiction, these criminal biker gang hoardes (and certainly sometimes they are exactly that), but most of the time they are something different. It's part of what makes motorcycle culture it's own unique animal, and so when standards and practices from various types of law enforcement approaches to organized crime are applied to the clubs it just doesn't work.

Last edited by alicecooper; 06/06/17 11:13 PM.
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: alicecooper] #914678
06/06/17 11:23 PM
06/06/17 11:23 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Some Cali stuff.

Trailer for doc. about The Chosen Few MC,oldest integrated MC in the country.

6 page article about L.A. Black Bikers,from July 1970 issue of Motor Cycle World is available through a vintage seller here

http://www.dadsvintageads.com/catalog.ph..._6_Page_Article

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914746
06/07/17 01:46 PM
06/07/17 01:46 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Check out this sample from Google Books: http://books.google.com/books?id=eSUQAgA...Aaw4ChDoAQggMAE

The Black clubs co exist better than the others and SoCal is less territorial compared to East Coast for Black clubs.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914802
06/08/17 02:59 AM
06/08/17 02:59 AM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily

2A & americanfyeah

The Thunderguards & Outcast are not support clubs. They both are independent and have mutual ties to the other ties.

americanfyeah

WOS is active in 25 states. So far i found 19 of those states. Check social media networks and they have that presence. Remember that each chapter isn't that large, 6- 24 but generally 10-14 patch members, and based in a major city. It's to be expected your not going to see them often.

BlackFamily,the outcast are an all-black counterpart to the outlaws mc. that's why outcast are found in outlaws states.they are an offshoot of the outlaws,so outcast are not independent. I knew this all along,but it even says it in this recent article (may 2017) on the outcast and according to this 1%er biker "expert"

Quote:
Lyda said the Outcasts, a black club affiliated with the national all-white Outlaws motorcycle gang, are the dominant black biker gang in Georgia, and would have taken umbrage at the Strikers’ holding such a public event without first seeking the Outcasts’ blessing.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article149793334.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article149793334.html

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914828
06/08/17 10:14 AM
06/08/17 10:14 AM
N
night_timer Offline
Capo
night_timer  Offline
N
Capo
I lived in Detroit. Most of the 1% clubs were all white - Disciples, Wild Cats, Detroit Gentlemen, Scorpions, Outlaws - even though the City of Detroit has an 82.5% African American demographic.

White males make up around 4.8% of the Detroit population, so I got new girls all the time, being an endangered species and all.

The African American gangs in Detroit (not bikers) tend to be organised more along local neighbourhood or gangs specific to one street or housing project rather than being part of the big 'franchises' like Bloods and Crips.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: americafyeah] #914831
06/08/17 10:22 AM
06/08/17 10:22 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662

2A & americanfyeah

americanfyeah

BlackFamily,the outcast are an all-black counterpart to the outlaws mc. that's why outcast are found in outlaws states.they are an offshoot of the outlaws,so outcast are not independent. I knew this all along,but it even says it in this recent article (may 2017) on the outcast and according to this 1%er biker "expert"

Quote:
Lyda said the Outcasts, a black club affiliated with the national all-white Outlaws motorcycle gang, are the dominant black biker gang in Georgia, and would have taken umbrage at the Strikers’ holding such a public event without first seeking the Outcasts’ blessing.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article149793334.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article149793334.html

americanfyeah

Thanks for the article.

Being affiliated is not the same as being a support/puppet club. The Outcast don't wear a support patch nor sponsor it. Furthermore i stated they are here in Mississippi which is Bandido land. No Outlaws here and Outcast are more states than Outlaws.

- African Proverb
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914876
06/08/17 09:03 PM
06/08/17 09:03 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Check out this sample from Google Books: http://books.google.com/books?id=eSUQAgA...Aaw4ChDoAQggMAE

The Black clubs co exist better than the others and SoCal is less territorial compared to East Coast for Black clubs.

Thanks,BF

I guess the title is supposed to be "spin" of Soul On Ice by Edridge Cleaver.....they even use a photo of Kathleen Cleaver on the cover.

Gonna read the preview to see about the Black Panther era and how the MC interacted with them.

Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: BlackFamily] #914882
06/08/17 10:13 PM
06/08/17 10:13 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Quote:
americanfyeah

Thanks for the article.

Being affiliated is not the same as being a support/puppet club. The Outcast don't wear a support patch nor sponsor it. Furthermore i stated they are here in Mississippi which is Bandido land. No Outlaws here and Outcast are more states than Outlaws.

dangit! you're right again. outcast don't wear outlaws support patches and shirts. they co-exist in 2 separate but similar worlds. i have never personaly seen them interact,however they run in the same circles and attend the same biker events. i do stand by the fact that outcast started off as a spinoff,and are affiliated with the outlaws. how long have they been in MS?probably not long. like i was saying,these clubs are expanding into new areas but traditionaly outcast are in places like MI,GA,and FL. do you realy think outcast are in moar states or have moar members than the outlaws??
and Soul on Bikes is an excellent book.it was released around the same time as Sonny Barger's autobiography. another interesting factoid,the East Bay Dragons are heavily mentioned in hunter s. thompson's H*ll's Angels book publshed in the 1960's.

Last edited by americafyeah; 06/08/17 10:14 PM.
Re: 5 Largest Black 1% Clubs [Re: getthesenets] #914886
06/08/17 10:38 PM
06/08/17 10:38 PM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Some Cali stuff.

Trailer for doc. about The Chosen Few MC,oldest integrated MC in the country.

6 page article about L.A. Black Bikers,from July 1970 issue of Motor Cycle World is available through a vintage seller here

http://www.dadsvintageads.com/catalog.ph..._6_Page_Article

Well, I'm pretty harsh with my opinions on books and film so I won't take the long way around the barn---looks like another motorcycle video that sucks. I've kinda given up on these things. I'm glad they exist, I guess.

California's Hessians 1% mc (from the 60's) had a similar video put out a couple years ago. I was super pumped to see it. I was super bummed after I did. Sadly these things just aren't any good. There just isn't much if any substance to these things. Hells angels forever is the only genuinely cool one imho. Also one on YouTube about Ching a ling mc in NYC that's ok.

Even the non club videos being made for instance like the guys from Dice Magazine. They had that one that even got onto Netflix 30 days under the sky or something---I don't even think I got all the way through it. Dice Magazine rocks though. Jmho' s as always so take with a grain of salt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull