GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 113 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,162
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914302
06/02/17 02:36 PM
06/02/17 02:36 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
going for death penalty will only hurt their case, ny jury would never vote for death in almost every case, so if the jury knows they may kill someone, could find mistrials over and over..my opinion

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914303
06/02/17 02:37 PM
06/02/17 02:37 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
if florida or texas, warm up the chair or get the needle ready..hey maybe that is why so many rats live in those states..juries have no problem doling out a death penaly decision

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914345
06/03/17 08:41 AM
06/03/17 08:41 AM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
I'm not saying LE shouldn't go after LCN guys but in 2017 the Italian organised criminal is surely way down the list of bad guys.

But,I think they're victims of their own success. They were once the most dangerous, wealthiest criminals around and they DID/do have an aura of glamour and mystery. Thats why i think LE loves to target them but their actual danger is now minimal, especially compared to other threats.

A lot of the reports are putting Madonna in the top seat, even if no ones saying he's the official boss. That apperently still seems to be Amuso. Although I'm willing to bet that his name never came up in whatever info the Feds were privy too.

Last edited by dsd; 06/03/17 08:45 AM. Reason: American organised criminals not Italian ( mostly)
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914346
06/03/17 08:51 AM
06/03/17 08:51 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

It never ceases to amaze me that people still make excuses for them and criticise LE for going after them considering the sheer scope of the amount of illegal profits they are accruing, not to mention the tentacles they continue to spread into legitimate business mainly construction, flooding cities with drugs, the amount of money they add to YOUR cost of living, the dangers they pose to decent society with asbestos, illegal landfills, construction shortcuts etc.

The amount of black people that are in overcrowded prisons for little or no reason, yet these lazy shitbags who haven't worked a day in their lives and live in mansions are still "illegitimate targets" to some.

I assume everyone here works 9-5?

Does it not piss you off?

If only it was the 1860's, vigilanteism was still a thing and these lazy pricks could be tarred and feathered.

Just my two cents.

*Lazy shitbags and lazy pricks as in organised crime gangs in general

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #914347
06/03/17 09:06 AM
06/03/17 09:06 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
It never ceases to amaze me that people still make excuses for them and criticise LE for going after them considering the sheer scope of the amount of illegal profits they are accruing, not to mention the tentacles they continue to spread into legitimate business mainly construction, flooding cities with drugs, the amount of money they add to YOUR cost of living, the dangers they pose to decent society with asbestos, illegal landfills, construction shortcuts etc.

The amount of black people that are in overcrowded prisons for little or no reason, yet these lazy shitbags who haven't worked a day in their lives and live in mansions are still "illegitimate targets" to some.

If only it was the 1860's, vigilanteism was still a thing and these lazy pricks could be tarred and feathered.

Just my two cents.

More it's always been that way it's Americans they fall in love with a story in there head .

You see how people would fall in love with Dillinger , Bonnie and Clyde , Billy the Kid it's no different, America loves the underdog and if they publicly apologize the American public will forget all about it !!!

Never going to change!!!

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #914349
06/03/17 09:50 AM
06/03/17 09:50 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss

Just my two cents.

i agre with you but why you say blacks are in prison for little or no reason? most of them are there because they are criminals. they may not be as bright as crea or cali but they are still criminals and belong to rot in prison.trump won because he understands this. you sound like u believe in white privilege.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914354
06/03/17 10:48 AM
06/03/17 10:48 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Blacks are in prison for no reason ??? Haha, thats a funny statement. Too bad its totally false.
The liberal media makes it appear that most blacks are in prison for minor drug offenses like selling a small bag of weed or getting caught with a few joints..total bull shit. They are in for violent offenses amd selling large quanities of drugs that are more dangerous than weed ( crack and heroin). Lets not even talk about all the strong armed robberies, car jackings, home invasions, and murder.
I know more than a few white guys that did prison time for selling weed as well as minor gambling offenses yet no one talks about that.
Almost 80% of all blacks are born out of wedlock. Dont even tell me its due to poverty, look at all the wealthy black athletes and rappers, they all have out of wedlock kids. Thats a culture, not anything to do with the white man.
They stop having out of wedlock children and 85% of their issues disappear.
Hate to sound harsh but we all know its true.

Last edited by Aces; 06/03/17 10:49 AM.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: Aces] #914356
06/03/17 11:20 AM
06/03/17 11:20 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Aces
Blacks are in prison for no reason ??? Haha, thats a funny statement. Too bad its totally false.
The liberal media makes it appear that most blacks are in prison for minor drug offenses like selling a small bag of weed or getting caught with a few joints..total bull shit. They are in for violent offenses amd selling large quanities of drugs that are more dangerous than weed ( crack and heroin). Lets not even talk about all the strong armed robberies, car jackings, home invasions, and murder.
I know more than a few white guys that did prison time for selling weed as well as minor gambling offenses yet no one talks about that.
Almost 80% of all blacks are born out of wedlock. Dont even tell me its due to poverty, look at all the wealthy black athletes and rappers, they all have out of wedlock kids. Thats a culture, not anything to do with the white man.

youre 100% correct. its too bad that so many americans want to defend all these thugs. if they were white, they would want them to burn. black children have no role models, no man in the house and their mom fucks everyone. good american values arent being taught in these households.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #914359
06/03/17 11:42 AM
06/03/17 11:42 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Just my two cents.

i agre with you but why you say blacks are in prison for little or no reason? most of them are there because they are criminals. they may not be as bright as crea or cali but they are still criminals and belong to rot in prison.trump won because he understands this. you sound like u believe in white privilege.

I recently read that if you didn't include non violent offenders the US would still have the most prisoners in the world. There is this myth floating around that says prisons are full of non violence offenders like weed smokers, but they are full of rapist, robbers, and murderers. Will never solve the problem of crime as long as the majority of people continue to lie to themselves.

Back to the case one of the articles claim Tindaro Corso is a capo, anyone ever heard of him before? Another interesting tidbit is one of the guys was charged in the Meldish murder was in prison when it actually happened. That tells me someone involved in the hit has possibly flipped or they got wiretaps of them talking about hits.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: GerryLang] #914360
06/03/17 11:59 AM
06/03/17 11:59 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Back to the case one of the articles claim Tindaro Corso is a capo, anyone ever heard of him before?

ive never heard of that guy and i doubt anyone else here has either. things move really fast in that life. theres quite a few guys out there who just fly under the radar for many years. before danny leo got indicted no one knew anything about him. same with robert debello. that gambino guy in staten island is another one.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #914363
06/03/17 12:38 PM
06/03/17 12:38 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: Aces

youre 100% correct. its too bad that so many americans want to defend all these thugs. if they were white, they would want them to burn. black children have no role models, no man in the house and their mom fucks everyone. good american values arent being taught in these households.

Very sell said my friend. Al Sharpton should get that tattoo'd on his chest.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914440
06/04/17 10:42 AM
06/04/17 10:42 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Lucchese crime family funneled millions from hospital project

Quote:
The mob turned taxpayer-backed Bronx-Lebanon Hospital expansion into its own piggy bank.

Construction expenses at the hospital’s new nine-story outpatient center ballooned by some $5 million — with cash allegedly ending up in the pockets of the Lucchese crime family and hospital executives, The Post has learned.

Lucchese underboss Steven “Wonder Boy” Crea Sr. and associate Joseph Venice were charged with wire and mail fraud in connection with the project at “a major New York City hospital,” according to a federal indictment unsealed last week in a major mob takedown. But the document didn’t identify the hospital or reveal the scheme’s dirty details.

No Bronx-Lebanon executives were named in the indictment, but the federal probe, which began four years ago, is ongoing, and focused on hospital honchos whose palms may have been greased.

Crea, 69, had close ties to Sparrow Construction, the Bronx firm in charge of building the $42 million annex at Bronx-Lebanon. He was a regular visitor to the firm’s offices while the center was under construction, a source told The Post.

Crea worked for Sparrow before he was busted in a 2000 state racketeering case. At that time, he was considered the acting boss of the Luccheses.

Work began on the outpatient center in 2009 and was supposed to take 19 months. But the Health and Wellness Center wasn’t finished until 2014 and was plagued with cost overruns.

Sparrow was the general contractor and billed the hospital $26 million for only $21 million worth of work, sources told The Post.

The heating and ventilation system cost $2.3 million to install. Yet “the hospital still paid somebody $5 million” for it, the source said.

The alleged scheme was carried out through falsified invoices and change orders, the source said.

“The hospital didn’t question one change order,” the source said.

The bulk of the project was paid for through the sale of $36 million in state Dormitory Authority bonds. The hospital is paying back the Dormitory Authority over 25 years.

The 642-bed hospital serves mostly low-income patients. It nearly declared bankruptcy in the 1970s but the state bailed it out.

It receives about 60 percent of its revenue from the state Medicaid program, which amounted to $311.6 million last year, according to the state Health Department.

Yet it pays its execs handsomely.

Longtime CEO Miguel Fuentes’ total compensation came to $1.7 million in 2015, according to its latest tax filings. Fuentes lives a luxury lifestyle with a condominium on the Upper East Side and a Southampton retreat with a pool.

“We have no information whatsoever regarding the recently unsealed indictment,” a hospital spokesman told The Post.

Randy Silverstein, the head of Sparrow Construction, did not ­return a call seeking comment.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/04/lucchese-crime-family-funneled-millions-from-hospital-project/

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914450
06/04/17 01:25 PM
06/04/17 01:25 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Crea jr looks older then his dad. 45 still young to start a life bid. Gotti was 50 or so and lived it up for a few yrs. Im going out on a limb crea jr flips like the kid in chicago. Boring sunday watching the travel channel joe tadaro the buffalo boss was on bizzare foods. He a made guy? He seems nice crazy he was boss in the 80tys when fat tony salerno told them were the big boys in nyc.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914488
06/04/17 08:40 PM
06/04/17 08:40 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
i figured that truscello would have been retired by now. wonder how active he was. he was always close with crea. also figured that the guy datello would have been a capo by now. i wonder how this case was made, because the crown jewel is the meldish murder and londonio and the guy caldwell obviously didnt flip... wonder if there is another informant ?

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914501
06/05/17 03:06 AM
06/05/17 03:06 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
They didn't get Joe C, Blue Eyes, Big Joey, or Fat Pete so the Lucchese are actually in good shape. I have always thought that Joe D is a Capo but with no soldiers under him as he served as a messenger between the Lucchese and Amuso. Tindaro Corso is with the Lucchese? I thought he belonged to Italy and only a soldier.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914656
06/06/17 06:45 PM
06/06/17 06:45 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Has any of the guys been taking out of mcc at midnight yet?i think the last time that many members of one family were taking down was massino and them and those guys turnt fast.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914689
06/07/17 01:42 AM
06/07/17 01:42 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: bronx
vacuum at the top,, conte , zapploa, capra ect. next wave on top

True Bronx , the BK guys just maybe licking there chops !!!!

John castelucci who is the main capo in Brooklyn has also been indicted

The Jersey faction is much closer to the Bronx/Westchester faction than to Brooklyn. Especially in construction and trucking, which is that family's bread and butter. Time will tell. And I predict a heavyweight (who has been unhappy for some time) is gonna turn. Call it a hunch.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: pizzaboy] #914690
06/07/17 01:49 AM
06/07/17 01:49 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
vacuum at the top,, conte , zapploa, capra ect. next wave on top

True Bronx , the BK guys just maybe licking there chops !!!!

The Jersey faction is much closer to the Bronx/Westchester faction than to Brooklyn. Especially in construction and trucking, which is that family's bread and butter. Time will tell. And I predict a heavyweight (who has been unhappy for some time) is gonna turn. Call it a hunch.

John Castelucci? If someone is going to flip it will be someone from the Bronx.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914691
06/07/17 02:10 AM
06/07/17 02:10 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
the guy who flipped may not have been indicted..anyone missing off the street?

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: bronx] #914692
06/07/17 02:18 AM
06/07/17 02:18 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
the guy who flipped may not have been indicted.

Ding, ding, ding. A winner. No wonder you and I always got along so well. Good seeing you here, old friend. Talk soon.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914693
06/07/17 02:20 AM
06/07/17 02:20 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
how you been my friend? in fla. or da bronx

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: bronx] #914694
06/07/17 02:25 AM
06/07/17 02:25 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
In Florida. Recently made two posts in the Pizzaboy thread explaining things. One last week. One earlier tonight. I'm down here most of the time since I lost the old man. Lots going on. Much easier to build down here during the off season. But look who I'm telling lol.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914695
06/07/17 02:29 AM
06/07/17 02:29 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
sorry about your father, i did not see those posts ill look now, lot of rain last few days, but south fla. needed it bad..booming here, i would love to have a concrete company about right now lol

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914697
06/07/17 02:32 AM
06/07/17 02:32 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
You ain't kidding. I was up in Jupiter today. Underwater!

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914698
06/07/17 02:34 AM
06/07/17 02:34 AM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline
Capo
Primo  Offline
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
it won't mean much probably, but as a long time reader of this forum it is really awesome to see PizzaBoy posting again. Always was wondering if you'd return.

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: Primo] #914699
06/07/17 02:43 AM
06/07/17 02:43 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Thanks, Primo. It's hard to describe. But it's like a weight has been lifted. Now I'm not saying I'll be an every day contributor. But I'll pop in from time to time when I innocently overhear something over a cappuccino and a few pignoli cookies lol. Thanks again, buddy. You're a good man.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914700
06/07/17 02:45 AM
06/07/17 02:45 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
agree , stimulating , factual posts.. hope your doing better with your health concerns.. when your feeling ill , i prescribe for you to take two bundles of money and sleep for 6 to 8 hours. if you still feel ill take an additional two bundles..

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914701
06/07/17 02:46 AM
06/07/17 02:46 AM
It's cold in the north
P
Primo Offline
Capo
Primo  Offline
P
Capo
It's cold in the north
For sure. I understand that. Haha and now I am hungry

I've walked along the red canal of mars
I've known kings and king makers
Poets painters and paupers
I've danced danced on the rings of Saturn
Still your pilgrim soul is the only thing that ever mattered
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: pizzaboy] #914704
06/07/17 03:41 AM
06/07/17 03:41 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Holy Sh*t.
How the hell are you mate?
Hope you are well. My condolences about your father.
Drop me a PM on the other board for a chat if you've the time.
Good to see you mate.
Speak soon.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 06/07/17 03:41 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914705
06/07/17 04:31 AM
06/07/17 04:31 AM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Welcome back PB. cool Keep on keeping on.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull