GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, Malavita, MeyerLansky), 128 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,735
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,283
Posts1,057,851
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 35 36
president trump #912299
05/09/17 10:15 PM
05/09/17 10:15 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
well, trump just fired comey the FBI director, was the FBI getting to close to the truth about trump and russia, is trump scared about what will come out. and is he pulling a nixon, and we all know what happened to him.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912309
05/09/17 11:32 PM
05/09/17 11:32 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Trump had bipartisan support for firing Comey, who had been playing God for far too long and deserved to be canned. But, there's no way Trump can avoid the appearance that he dumped Comey to quash the FBI investigation about Russian influence in the election. There's going to be a lot of pressure in Congress for an independent investigation. FBI is going to take a big hit.

This could be Trump's Watergate.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912314
05/10/17 12:31 AM
05/10/17 12:31 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

President Trump acted based on the clear recommendations of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Another fact is that senate voted 94-6 to confirm Rod Rosenstein as deputy attorney general. He is respected by both sides.
Thus far Fenstein and other prominet democrats made public statements that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump associates and Russia.
This is all a political ploy to make Trump look bad.

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #912316
05/10/17 01:15 AM
05/10/17 01:15 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
don't be to sure, and feinstein didn't say that.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912319
05/10/17 04:37 AM
05/10/17 04:37 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Terminate him .... with Extreme Prejudice

He was out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he was still in the field commanding troops.

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912325
05/10/17 08:44 AM
05/10/17 08:44 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
don't be to sure, and feinstein didn't say that.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/...mpaign-n2322991

Here you are Binnie.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912356
05/10/17 03:47 PM
05/10/17 03:47 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Comey sought more resources for Russia probe days before he was fired by President Trump, officials say

Last week, then-FBI Director James B. Comey requested more resources from the Justice Department for his bureau’s investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, according to two officials with knowledge of the discussion.

Comey, who was fired by President Trump on Tuesday, made the request in a meeting last week with Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, and briefed the chair and Democratic ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Monday, the officials said.

When Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), the chairman, and Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) the ranking member, met with Comey, he told them about his request for more resources, according to a person familiar with the situation. The two committee chiefs informed other members of Senate Intelligence Committee about the meeting on Monday night, said the person, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the matter.

However, Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said reports that Comey had requested more funding or other resources for the Russia investigation are “totally false.” Such a request, she said, “did not happen.”

Rosenstein wrote the memo that was used to justify Trump’s swift and unexpected firing of Comey on Tuesday evening.

The news was first reported by the New York Times.

Asked by reporters Wednesday whether she was briefed by Comey on requests for additional funding for the investigation, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), a member of the Intelligence Committee, said: “I was not. But I understand that there have been additional requests. That's all I can say.”

It's unclear where the FBI investigation stands. Comey acknowledged publicly in March that the FBI was looking into possible coordination between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign, and he said the investigation had begun in late July. Comey said that for a counterintelligence probe, “that’s a fairly short period of time.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...m=.3e4f2ab9edaf

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #912358
05/10/17 03:49 PM
05/10/17 03:49 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ciment,

Isn't the point of an investigation to uncover actual evidence?

Paul Manafort was fired mid-campaign by Trump. Word was that he had ties and received money from Pro-Russian Ukranian interests and that he was "making changes in the GOP platform that were favorable to Russia".

The "word" came from "alleged sources", but Manafort was in fact fired. Wouldn't a true investigation either confirm or refute these ties?

I guess technically the campaign ends once the election results are confirmed, but Flynn clearly colluded with Russian officials pre inauguration.....lied about it to POTUS and was fired for it.

I think a thorough investigation would uncover ties to Russia from other members of the campaign/transition/current Trump team.

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #912367
05/10/17 04:42 PM
05/10/17 04:42 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Ciment,

Isn't the point of an investigation to uncover actual evidence?

Paul Manafort was fired mid-campaign by Trump. Word was that he had ties and received money from Pro-Russian Ukranian interests and that he was "making changes in the GOP platform that were favorable to Russia".

The "word" came from "alleged sources", but Manafort was in fact fired. Wouldn't a true investigation either confirm or refute these ties?

I guess technically the campaign ends once the election results are confirmed, but Flynn clearly colluded with Russian officials pre inauguration.....lied about it to POTUS and was fired for it.

I think a thorough investigation would uncover ties to Russia from other members of the campaign/transition/current Trump team.

The investigation does not end just because Comey got fired. As far as I know it is still ongoing. With regards to Trump, he dealt with Manafort and Flynn by firing them also. All they found thus far is that Flynn got paid some money for some speech or service which is peanuts compared to Hillary allowing the Russians to get 20% of the US uranium and millions of money that her foundation got from shady world leaders including Russians. I did not see outrage from the Democrats and the mainstream media. All they are interested in doing is to demonize Trump. This is all political rhetoric.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/12/17 06:04 AM.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #912373
05/10/17 05:26 PM
05/10/17 05:26 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ciment,

Yes, Trump fired Manafort and Flynn.
Nunes recused himself from any investigation into Russian ties.
Comey is fired.

I believe that an investigation will uncover others with ties to Russia...and perhaps a pattern. Clintons are a separate topic.

Perceptions about Trump's leadership/political acumen took a hit when he had to fire Flynn for lying to him.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912375
05/10/17 05:30 PM
05/10/17 05:30 PM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
I don't know what the Big Deal is....

I Googled Russian Ties, and this is all I got:

https://www.zazzle.com/russian+ties

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: president trump [Re: helenwheels] #912376
05/10/17 05:38 PM
05/10/17 05:38 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Comey sought more resources for Russia probe days before he was fired by President Trump, officials say

Last week, then-FBI Director James B. Comey requested more resources from the Justice Department for his bureau’s investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, according to two officials with knowledge of the discussion.

Comey, who was fired by President Trump on Tuesday, made the request in a meeting last week with Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, and briefed the chair and Democratic ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Monday, the officials said.

When Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), the chairman, and Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) the ranking member, met with Comey, he told them about his request for more resources, according to a person familiar with the situation. The two committee chiefs informed other members of Senate Intelligence Committee about the meeting on Monday night, said the person, who was not authorized to speak publicly about the matter.

However, Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores said reports that Comey had requested more funding or other resources for the Russia investigation are “totally false.” Such a request, she said, “did not happen.”

Rosenstein wrote the memo that was used to justify Trump’s swift and unexpected firing of Comey on Tuesday evening.

The news was first reported by the New York Times.

Asked by reporters Wednesday whether she was briefed by Comey on requests for additional funding for the investigation, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), a member of the Intelligence Committee, said: “I was not. But I understand that there have been additional requests. That's all I can say.”

It's unclear where the FBI investigation stands. Comey acknowledged publicly in March that the FBI was looking into possible coordination between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign, and he said the investigation had begun in late July. Comey said that for a counterintelligence probe, “that’s a fairly short period of time.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...m=.3e4f2ab9edaf

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/...r-russia-probe/

Fake News Busted: Comey Didn’t Request More Money for Russia Probe
May 10, 2017

RUSH: CNN and the Washington Post with fake news. There’s a news story that Comey requested additional money for his investigation just days before he was fired. The Department of Justice has just denied it 100%. There was no request for additional money before he was fired. CNN and the Washington Post get this fake news trail going that Comey was getting close, man! He needed some more money. He needed some more money to nail Trump!
And that’s when Trump moved in and said, “Screw you! You’re not getting the money. You’re not getting me.” The DOJ says it’s 100% false that the request was made.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: It’s bogus. Why would the FBI need additional money? Anyway. Really, really big investigation. Yeah, that’s been going on for how long now? (laughing) This is one of the biggest hoaxes. The Russian collusion with Trump to steal the election is one of the biggest hoaxes and scams that I can remember. I mean, just this side of climate change, global warming. But this is really localized. This is a very narrow-scope hoax. It’s amazing. There’s nothing! There’s literally nothing there.
Before the election, when Hillary thought she was gonna win, there wasn’t any talk about the Russians tampering with anything other than Podesta’s emails, but nothing about the election. Nothing! They thought they were gonna win — and, after they won, they didn’t want the election tainted by claiming the Russians had helped out. They started this hoax about 24 hours after Hillary lost, once they came to grips with it (which they probably still haven’t, when you get down to it).

Re: president trump [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #912377
05/10/17 05:39 PM
05/10/17 05:39 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
i googled trump ties and got this

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #912378
05/10/17 05:47 PM
05/10/17 05:47 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Ciment,

Comey is fired.

I believe that an investigation will uncover others with ties to Russia...and perhaps a pattern. Clintons are a separate topic.

Perceptions about Trump's leadership/political acumen took a hit when he had to fire Flynn for lying to him.

Why would Clinton be a separate topic ? It has to do with Russians. Her getting money by Russians has all to do with Russian interference.
Pedesta was also knee deep with the Russians. I am hoping that the new FBI director will expand this investigation to include Hillary,Pedesta and other Democrats as this should of been done a long time ago.

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #912380
05/10/17 05:59 PM
05/10/17 05:59 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Ciment,

Clintons are a tangent to this topic. Their names come up to distract from what the current investigation is.

I think Bill Clinton is a singularly gifted and intelligent man and an expert politician. Also that both he and Hillary are scoundrels of the highest order.

But when person gets tired of defending Trump's team against accusations of Russian ties , bringing up Clintons is just lazy.

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #912382
05/10/17 06:11 PM
05/10/17 06:11 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I know that the Trump tie video makes people laugh but if your a businessman who has to compete with other companies that buy ties overseas. You have no choice but to do the same.
Trump wants to change that by lowering taxes and removing costly regulation to corporations & small business owners and renegotiate trade deals. In doing so, American companies will be able to manufacture more products in the USA.
Previous administrations did not address this and this is why Trump (the businessman) and others had ties made in overseas countries.
Trump(the president) wants to level the playing field for American companies. This will create jobs;video's of Letterman will only create laughter but no jobs.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/10/17 06:20 PM.
Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #912383
05/10/17 06:18 PM
05/10/17 06:18 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Ciment,

Clintons are a tangent to this topic. Their names come up to distract from what the current investigation is.

I think Bill Clinton is a singularly gifted and intelligent man and an expert politician. Also that both he and Hillary are scoundrels of the highest order.

But when person gets tired of defending Trump's team against accusations of Russian ties , bringing up Clintons is just lazy.

Bringing the Clinton's is facing up to the truth. The truth hurts at times.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912384
05/10/17 06:21 PM
05/10/17 06:21 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Cooperation is a two-way street.

I get the sense that Trump is being resisted by a lot of people and it's undermining his authority and his ability to do his job.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #912385
05/10/17 06:22 PM
05/10/17 06:22 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ciment
Ciment,

Comey is fired.

Why would Clinton be a separate topic ? It has to do with Russians. Her getting money by Russians has all to do with Russian interference.
Pedesta was also knee deep with the Russians. I am hoping that the new FBI director will expand this investigation to include Hillary,Pedesta and other Democrats as this should of been done a long time ago.

I brought up 5 separate people or points. You chose to respond only about the Clintons.

Like I said, when Trump team Russian ties investigation comes up....Clintons are a distraction. A welcome distraction, for those who would rather not talk about Trump.

Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #912386
05/10/17 06:23 PM
05/10/17 06:23 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I know that the Trump tie video makes people laugh but if your a businessman who has to compete with other companies that buy ties overseas. You have no choice but to do the same.
Trump wants to change that by lowering taxes and removing costly regulation to corporations & small business owners and renegotiate trade deals. In doing so, American companies will be able to manufacture more products in the USA.
Previous administrations did not address this and this is why Trump (the businessman) and others had ties made in overseas countries.
Trump(the president) wants to level the playing field for American companies. This will create jobs;video's of Letterman will only create laughter but no jobs.

Isn't David Letterman the dude who sexually harassed every woman that worked for The Late Show like ever?

And yet Colbert/Stewart/insert unfunny twat are the first to mock Trump over his sexual indiscretions.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: president trump [Re: Ciment] #912388
05/10/17 06:31 PM
05/10/17 06:31 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

I made the post as a follow up joke to the post about Russian ties.

The Trump clothing line was a LICENSING deal he made with a company that manufactures clothes under different brands.

Deal has been in place for over a decade. Trump didn't spend one cent producing or transporting the apparel to retailers in America.

If Trump wanted to, he could have added terms to the licensing deal that certain % of the clothing was to be made in America, or that certain amount of money allotted to create a shop in America to employ people here.

Re: president trump [Re: Moe_Tilden] #912389
05/10/17 06:35 PM
05/10/17 06:35 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Isn't David Letterman the dude who sexually harassed every woman that worked for The Late Show like ever?

And yet Colbert/Stewart/insert unfunny twat are the first to mock Trump over his sexual indiscretions.

Good point.

Re: president trump [Re: getthesenets] #912392
05/10/17 06:58 PM
05/10/17 06:58 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I made the post as a follow up joke to the post about Russian ties.

The Trump clothing line was a LICENSING deal he made with a company that manufactures clothes under different brands.

Deal has been in place for over a decade. Trump didn't spend one cent producing or transporting the apparel to retailers in America.

If Trump wanted to, he could have added terms to the licensing deal that certain % of the clothing was to be made in America, or that certain amount of money allotted to create a shop in America to employ people here.

I thought I made myself quite clear as to why companies (not only Trump) have products made overseas. Walmart is a perfect example, people will not pay more and I don't blame them because socialist policies of the left have prevented them from getting jobs. Jobs is the key to economic recovery. Investors, corporations and companies like what they see in Trump policies and yet Democrats are more interested in divisive politics rather than see the country recover to prosperity. If you turn on CNN,NBC and other mainstream media with the exception of FOX, all you see is hatred, they all have the same talking points. Reminds me of Russian media.

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912405
05/10/17 10:24 PM
05/10/17 10:24 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Senate Intel Committee Subpoenas Michael Flynn in Russia Probe

President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, retired Gen. Michael Flynn, was subpoenaed by the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday.

The committee, led by Sens. Richard Burr, R-North Carolina, and Mark Warner, D-Virginia, said it requested documents that members believe to be relevant to its investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

The committee initially requested the documents from Flynn in a letter on April 28, but he declined to comply if he wasn't offered immunity. The Intelligence Committee declined the deal and has now followed up with an official subpoena.

Burr and Warner have said they considered their committee's subpoena power as an available recourse.

"I think all options are on the table, and I think you can envision what those options are," Burr told reporters on Tuesday, a day ahead of the announcement.

"I think the most severe would be a subpoena," he said. "I think that the vice chairman and I have, from the beginning, believed that we would make more progress faster with voluntary participation by witnesses, so we have gone to all lengths to exhaust their willingness to do that."

This is the first time the Intelligence Committee has used its subpoena power since the joint inquiry into the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and it's the first time it has subpoenaed documents since the 1970s, a Senate historian told NBC News.

Former President Barack Obama cautioned Trump against hiring Flynn as his national security adviser, but Trump ignored the warning. Obama fired Flynn in 2014 as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

Trump still hired Flynn, but he fired him three weeks after the start of his administration because he misled Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with the Russian ambassador to the United States about economic sanctions.

Former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates testified on Monday that she told the Trump administration that Flynn had been compromised and could be potentially "blackmailed by the Russians."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sena...sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Last edited by helenwheels; 05/10/17 10:25 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912445
05/11/17 03:08 PM
05/11/17 03:08 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
i am thinking of leaving NYC too many liberal homo scumbag liars here now to suit me.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912452
05/11/17 03:29 PM
05/11/17 03:29 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Rosenstein Pressed White House to Correct the Record on Comey Firing

Deputy attorney general objected to White House description of events, and hinted he couldn’t work in an environment where facts weren’t accurately reported

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rosenstein-...ring-1494523639

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912498
05/11/17 10:17 PM
05/11/17 10:17 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
So he said he threatened to quit his brand new job? Another lie nothing but lies the leftists say. The only truth about leftists is that they fuck their mothers smile on Mother's Day.

only the unloved hate
Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912510
05/11/17 10:52 PM
05/11/17 10:52 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
one thing i think everyone has overlooked, when trump met with the russian, at the white house, no member from the U.S. press corp was allowed in, why? doesn't this disturb anyone? GETS !!

Re: president trump [Re: Footreads] #912511
05/11/17 10:54 PM
05/11/17 10:54 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Footreads
So he said he threatened to quit his brand new job? Another lie nothing but lies the leftists say. The only truth about leftists is that they fuck their mothers smile on Mother's Day.

foots, that is a terrible thing to say, did someone put something in your oatmeal ?

Re: president trump [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912516
05/11/17 11:53 PM
05/11/17 11:53 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
one thing i think everyone has overlooked, when trump met with the russian, at the white house, no member from the U.S. press corp was allowed in, why? doesn't this disturb anyone? GETS !!

Binnie,
The past few days, there have been so many twists in this story that I actually didn't know this until you posted it.

wow.Damage control on Trump's part..which works against him,actually.

The Syria issues from a few weeks ago, knocked the Russian ties story out of the headlines temporarily...but it's back in full force now. However anybody feels about Trump, it's a fact that he's a political novice. Local mayor of a one-horse town is a better politician than Trump, and his inexperience is showing now. Don't want to deal with the press?, just don't allow them in.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 35 36

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull