GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Big_Tuna93, RushStreet, Irishman12, 1 invisible), 100 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,354
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,182
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 155 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 154 155
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903549
01/03/17 09:28 AM
01/03/17 09:28 AM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903550
01/03/17 09:33 AM
01/03/17 09:33 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/01/03/incendie-criminel-chez-un-proche-du-gang-de-louest

A close associate to the Montreal west end gang,house was put on fire.

Last edited by Ciment; 01/03/17 10:00 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903551
01/03/17 09:38 AM
01/03/17 09:38 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
So you think because they wouldnt be able to kill the average gang member that they'd target mob guys, I dont get it, why would they do that? And Gregory Wooley was the former head of the Reds street gang, he's now recognized as a fully patched Hells Angel. His liuetenant, whose name I forget right now, was arraigned with him, according to Operation MAGOT-MASTIFF, Wooley left him in charge of the Reds group, by extension, they're Hells Angels affiliates. Wooley supposedly united the Reds & Blues after the murder of the haitian Blues leader whom owned the boutique, whose name I also forget right now. It was suspected Rizzuto may have been behind that murder because of the Haitians alliance with Montagna & Tony Mucci, and the haitians were once suspected to be those who killed Nicolo Jr. at the order of the two previously mentioned. I dont think this was ever proven, but that was supposedly the reason behind the death of the blues leader, other sources say Wooley was responsible, could be both, I dont know. But Boucher was sending messages to Wooley plotting the murder of Desjardins through Boucher's daughter. And supposedly through Wooley and his lieutenant were low level enforcers for the remnants of the Rizzuto group, and were aligned with Cazzetta, another Les' Hells member, as Cazzetta was the money man for the narcotics purchased from the Rizzuto clan and then given to the street gangs or sold for a lower number, to sell on the street, according to the indictment. Point of all this being, the Reds seemed to have indeed been cooperating with the Hells Angels through Wooley (supposedly a former bodyguard for Boucher) and Salvatore Cazzetta. So much so that when the indictments first came down, various articles were referring to the Reds as now being a Hells Angels sub-group, I guess because of Wooleys supposedly patching over, I dont know if thats indeed the case though.

Quote:

Watch
Sections
Regions
Featured Topics

Cops 'Decapitate' Montreal Mafia, Hells Angels, and Street Gangs in One Big Bust
CRIME & DRUGS

Cops 'Decapitate' Montreal Mafia, Hells Angels, and Street Gangs in One Big Bust
By Justin Ling

November 19, 2015 | 12:40 pm
Quebec police have slapped a spate of charges against 45 "high level" members of the North American underworld as part of a two-year investigation involving drug trafficking, money laundering, and murder.

Police say the Italian mafia, the Hells Angels biker gang, and a coalition of street gangs were all working in unity to run territory throughout the East Coast.

"Those arrested were high-level players," Gaétan Courchesne, from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, told reporters Thursday morning.

The alleged alliance between the three criminal organizations came about after sweeping arrests through the 1990s and 2000s.

A brutal gang war resulted in and around Montreal, as challengers to the throne of mafia boss Vito Rizzuto — who was arrested in 2004 and died in hospital in 2013 — fought to take over his expansive crime family, which at one time controlled activities throughout New York and Sicily. Rizzuto's father and son were both shot to death during the violence, as were a smattering of Rizzuto's associates and enemies.

On Thursday police arrested Leonardo Rizzuto, son of Vito, as well as Stefano Sollecito, the man believed to have taken over from Rizzuto. They also picked up Loris Cavaliere, lawyer to the Rizzuto family, whose law office in Montreal's Little Italy had once been fire bombed.

The biker and street gangs, which were also said to have been responsible for racking up their own considerable body count over the past several years, were tasked with much of the drug-running and low-level enforcement for the Italians, according to the police.

"They made an alliance to keep control of their territory, and to help distribute narcotics," said Patrick Bélanger, Chief Inspector of the Sûreté du Québec.

Related: Hells Angels Biker Trial Comes to Stunning End as Judge Accuses Prosecutor of 'Abuses'

But Thursday's announcement also exposed divisions in the alliance. Several of the early-morning arrests involved a murder plot that targeted Raynald Desjardins, Vito Rizzuto's former right-hand man who supposedly made his own plan to take over the syndicate. Police say that the Hells Angels, at the direction of their jailed leader Maurice Boucher, had put out a hit on Desjardins in order to "maintain their territory" for their drug trafficking according to one SQ investigator.

Boucher, commonly known as "Mom," was the feared head of the Hells — supposedly booted from the group in 2014 — who is serving consecutive life sentences for his role in ordering the murder of two Quebec prison guards. Police arrested Boucher, inside his jail cell, and his daughter in connection with the plot against Desjardins. Police say that Boucher served as an "intermediary" and helped plan the murder during meets that took place at his maximum-security prison.

Police also arrested Gregory Wooley, a full-patch Hells member and reputed head of the North Montreal street gangs — divided between the "Reds" and the "Blues," often styled after the "Bloods" and "Crips" — that have often scrapped. Wooley was said to have united the two sides, and was reportedly responsible for the broad daylight execution of two gang leaders who balked at the gang unity, or who were operating outside the authority of the Hells.

"Evidently, you'd understand that an operation like today's will create a large hole, an emptiness, in the criminal environment," said Belanger.

Related: Calabrian Mafia Reportedly Cultivated Suspicious Links to Australian Politicians

While Thursday's arrests have already been heralded as the "decapitation" of Quebec's once-powerful criminal organization, Quebec has had a murky record on these sorts of grandiose operations.

SharQC, a large-scale investigation into the Hells Angels, netted 156 arrests and more than 100 guilty pleas on murder conspiracy charges. The first high-profile murder trial, however, was abruptly ended in October after a Quebec judge threw out the Crown's case for mishandling evidence.

Even so, police efforts to root out corruption and organized crime in Quebec have produced results in recent years. Investigations have brought down three different Montreal-area mayors, and have run mob-linked construction and contracting companies out of business.

The investigations that wrapped up this week — dubbed Project MAGOT, for the drug trafficking investigation; and Project MASTIFF, for the investigation into money laundering — have seized over $1 million so far in proceeds of crime. They've also grabbed guns, seven kilograms of cocaine, and a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

Quebec police say the investigation is ongoing, as they still have search warrants to execute throughout the province. Several suspects are currently at large in Mexico, they added.

That article is from VICE.com. I'm only using that as a source right now because Im on my iphone and apparently I cant translate the normal Journal De Montreal articles I would usually use as my first news source.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #903557
01/03/17 10:31 AM
01/03/17 10:31 AM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline
Capo
eurodave  Offline
E
Capo
Canada
Originally Posted By: Ciment
http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/01/03/incendie-criminel-chez-un-proche-du-gang-de-louest

Ironically that area is extremely Italian and has many mafiosi including Joe Torre, De Vito's ex wife, Kanho and many others

2017 is already looking to become an exciting year

Last edited by eurodave; 01/03/17 11:43 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903562
01/03/17 11:57 AM
01/03/17 11:57 AM
B
Booster Offline
Associate
Booster  Offline
B
Associate
I am aware of all those articles. I am more specifically speaking about pizzi that he was hit buy a red. Also that it was common knowledge chenier did not want to work with the Hells. Maybe Hells and gangs are now against Rizzutos.
Yes it would be hard to go after a gang member. How do you firebomb them they don't have anything.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: eurodave] #903565
01/03/17 12:28 PM
01/03/17 12:28 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: eurodave

Ironically that area is extremely Italian and has many mafiosi including Joe Torre, De Vito's ex wife, Kanho and many others

2017 is already looking to become an exciting year

This guy is well connected with the Irish mob and Richard Griffin. DeVito used to do business with Richard Griffin.

Another thing I noticed is the attacks have escalated from commercial businesses to peoples homes. Ex. Pizzi's car burned in front of his home , John McKenzie home burned and Spagnolo they went at his home to kill him. Seems they have become more desperate for results.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903567
01/03/17 12:36 PM
01/03/17 12:36 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline
Capo
eurodave  Offline
E
Capo
Canada
I would assume attacking the house is ultra personal and intimate as well as putting potential family members in danger.

If they're doing so, whoever is ordering this isnt messing around

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903568
01/03/17 12:37 PM
01/03/17 12:37 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
I get what youre saying Booster overall, but you can hit an average gang member, I dont know how they are in Canada, but street gangs typically hang around the same turfs and simply dont have the discipline of organized criminals. The higher ranking ones in Canada seem to be cut from a different breed though. What I'm trying to figure out is why you think that because they cant reach a gang member why'd they decide to hit an Italian mobster, from everything I've learned about Canada, the mobsters seem to be of a higher echelon than the average Red or Blue gang member, and use them mostly as low level enforcers and street traffickers. But thats not the point, I'm just trying to understand why they would go after Italian mobsters, because their unable to reach their true target, that being a gang member, especially if this is all a street gang beef at its core. Do Canadian mobsters typically involve themselves in low level affairs between street gangs?

And as history has shown, as recently as Project MASTIF, the Hells typically work with the Rizzuto group. And according to Peter Edwards and "Business Or Blood" Vito established an alliance with Wooley and his former Reds group after Wooley supposedly united his group and some of the leaderless Blues. Things couldve changed though, specifically Wooley who is now recognized as a fully patched Hells member, but MAGOT-MASTIF claimed that Wooley still asserts control over the Reds through his lieutenant, as well as the Blues and that they were aligned with the Rizzuto/Sollecito leadership. I dont know if that still stands now though. But arent Wooley and his lieutenant still incarcerated for the MAGOT-MASTIF charges? Anyone know?

The lieutenant is Dany Sprinces-Cadet, whom allegedly runs the Syndicate street gang and still reports to Woolley supposedly. Another black man was arrested as part of Operation MAGOT-MASTIFF, Jean Winsling Bartheus, but I dont know where he fits into that operation, as this is my first time seeing his name.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 01/03/17 01:07 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903577
01/03/17 02:36 PM
01/03/17 02:36 PM
B
Booster Offline
Associate
Booster  Offline
B
Associate
Here is an old article about gangs and mentioning of them working with mafia.
http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...61_article_POS1

Last edited by Booster; 01/03/17 02:38 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903580
01/03/17 03:02 PM
01/03/17 03:02 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline
Capo
eurodave  Offline
E
Capo
Canada
Italians working with the gangs is old news. Most Haitians and other minor ties like the arabs and to a lesser extent the Latinos, live in the same areas so it's a relationship that's developed for years now.

Has there been friction between the groups? Of course there has but there also been friction with other groups like the bikers, but also gangs on biker friction .

Current mafia turmoil is mostly internal

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903581
01/03/17 03:18 PM
01/03/17 03:18 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I agree the Rizzuto problems are internal within the Mafia, I don't see the gangs having any go ahead to go after anyone without approval at this point. I do still think the Hells are still with the Rizzuto's as well.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: eurodave] #903583
01/03/17 03:31 PM
01/03/17 03:31 PM
C
cdn_wiseguy Offline
Button
cdn_wiseguy  Offline
C
Button
I agree with Sinatra and eurodave on this. The attacks and threats toward Pizzi have little to do with revenge for Chenier and Lamartine. It is internal and involves a battle for territory between competing mafia clans. Reds could very well be carrying out the attacks, that wouldn't surprise anyone, but it would likely be because they have been contracted out.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903588
01/03/17 03:59 PM
01/03/17 03:59 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline
Capo
eurodave  Offline
E
Capo
Canada
Also consider that the gangs don't give a rats ass who is in charge so long as they pay

Calabrians, Sicilians, Rizzuto or not they follow the green.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903593
01/03/17 05:09 PM
01/03/17 05:09 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted By: antimafia

It's interesting that the Sûreté du Québec said there is no indication of a new war, but that unpaid debts and internal purges are likely behind most of the violence.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Booster] #903595
01/03/17 06:08 PM
01/03/17 06:08 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Booster
I am aware of all those articles. I am more specifically speaking about pizzi that he was hit buy a red. Also that it was common knowledge chenier did not want to work with the Hells. Maybe Hells and gangs are now against Rizzutos.
Yes it would be hard to go after a gang member. How do you firebomb them they don't have anything.

Now that I've read the article, I remember the Depuy thing may have been covered in "Business Or Blood". Interesting how you were disputing the fact that the Reds didn't want to work with the Hells, because he voiced his disagreement with Vito, and Wooley's supposed consolidation with the Rizzutos & the Reds (Syndicates for this matter) relationship with the Hells Angels when this guy has been dead for years. Not saying it still isnt an interesting theory, and because of such I understand more where you come from now, about members within the Reds possibly being upset over his murder. But I still disagree with the overall theory of mob guys being involved in some shit like this. If anything Depuys murder was most likely an internal hit, the hitters just followed command from the new order. Still dont see it likely the Montreal Mafia involves itself in something like that.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903598
01/03/17 06:22 PM
01/03/17 06:22 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

http://www.985fm.ca/actualites/nouvelles...Tnkgj-I.twitter

This is starting to get more complicated.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: cdn_wiseguy] #903602
01/03/17 06:40 PM
01/03/17 06:40 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cdn_wiseguy
I agree with Sinatra and eurodave on this. The attacks and threats toward Pizzi have little to do with revenge for Chenier and Lamartine. It is internal and involves a battle for territory between competing mafia clans. Reds could very well be carrying out the attacks, that wouldn't surprise anyone, but it would likely be because they have been contracted out.

Exactly. The Italians have been using gang members to carry out hits for years now. Magi did it, Montagna did it, Rizzuto did it, it seems like a trend since the mob war escalated in 2009.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #903603
01/03/17 06:45 PM
01/03/17 06:45 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline
Capo
eurodave  Offline
E
Capo
Canada

Interesting perspective by Andre. Pizzi is indeed a Calabrian surname but as we've seen prior, it means little. He was assumed to be close to the Rizzuto leadership and maybe be up against the rival clans Renaud had mentioned last week with backing by the hells.

The whole mafia biker relationship is very complex and has always been so. There used to be solid mediatiors for tensions amongst bikers and mobsters like Rizzuto and Gallo...doesn't seem to be anyone to be able to qualm tensions locally

To be honest...the most senior and heavy mafia members left are in Ontario

Last edited by eurodave; 01/03/17 06:50 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #903605
01/03/17 06:51 PM
01/03/17 06:51 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Does anyone have reliable information that Marco Pizzi has Calabrian ancestry as stated by the article? André Cédilot has made serious misidentifications over the years, especially in Mafia inc.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903606
01/03/17 06:57 PM
01/03/17 06:57 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Translation:

The murders linked to organized crime were more numerous in 2016 and according to the journalist André Cédilot, the Hells Angels are putting pressure on the mafia.
On August 1, 2016, the mafia Marco Pizzi was the victim of an attempted murder. Then, on the night of December 13 to 14, his business was the target of an arson fire.

On Monday, his vehicle was set on fire in the parking lot of his home in Rivière-des-Prairies.

"Organized crime is in reorganization mode right now. These are messages to Marco Pizzi. He is a mafia calabrian. He grew up in the shadow of the Rizzuto clan. And he made his money in drug trafficking and money laundering by investing heavily in real estate and automotive.

"Now that the Rizzuto clan has left the place free, several second-generation mobsters want to get out of the shadows. This is the third reorganization attempt of the mafia. Every time this happens, there are people who are trying to take up more space, "explained André Cédilot, an organized crime journalist and co-author of Mafia Inc.

The Hells in good position

According to Mr. Cédilot, the Hells Angels are taking control of all organized crime activities.

"We know that the Hells Angels have the upper hand because they have a lot of relief in Quebec. While the recruiting pool for Italians is much smaller than the Hells. It's also interesting to know that the name of Pizzi, was found on a blacklist , of a someone close to the Hells Angels in 2015. "

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903607
01/03/17 07:00 PM
01/03/17 07:00 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline
Capo
eurodave  Offline
E
Capo
Canada
That surname is mostly from the Reggio Calabria region but he could very well be mixed.

Arcadi, Giordano and Macri were also from Reggio (origins) and also part of the Rizzuto organization.

Anti and others....I wouldn't read much into it as you pointed it out that Cedillot has made some bold claims in the past

Last edited by eurodave; 01/03/17 07:07 PM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #903608
01/03/17 07:01 PM
01/03/17 07:01 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss

So Pizzi is a Calabrian? Wasn't he close to [BadWord] or was that simply my interpretation?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903611
01/03/17 07:06 PM
01/03/17 07:06 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

It looks like Andre Cedilot is implying that the Hells have taken a side. Because he mentions at the end that someone close to the Hells have Pizzi on a blacklist.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: eurodave] #903613
01/03/17 07:09 PM
01/03/17 07:09 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted By: eurodave
That surname is mostly from the Reggio Calabria region but he could very well mixed.

Arcadi, Giordano and Macri were also from Reggio (origins) and also part of the Rizzuto organization.

His father was a friend of Vito for 40 years than it doesn't matter any more where they originally came from.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Sonny_Black] #903614
01/03/17 07:10 PM
01/03/17 07:10 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Yes he was doing business with Cun trera and he was an associate of Callocchia but I do not know if Pizzi was Calabrian but I believe Callocchia is.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903616
01/03/17 07:19 PM
01/03/17 07:19 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
We definitely need to be careful with the supposed ancestry of some individuals.

A good site that gives some indication:
http://www.gens.info/italia/it/turismo-v...=6#.WGww-b3vLqA

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #903617
01/03/17 07:20 PM
01/03/17 07:20 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss

It looks like Andre Cedilot is implying that the Hells have taken a side. Because he mentions at the end that someone close to the Hells have Pizzi on a blacklist.

If the Hells in Quebec are now in a superior position compared with other organized-crime groups in the Quebec, I wonder why they even need the Montreal Mafia and independent Italian drug traffickers in the province.

It's easy to forget that both the Quebec Hells Angels and the West End Gang have become serious importers of drugs in their own right since the 1990s, not to mention having continued control of stevedores and checkers at the Port of Montreal. And with the recent return of the Hells to Nova Scotia, they are probably now planting a flag in the Port of Halifax--they can import drugs and even export them through the port.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #903618
01/03/17 07:23 PM
01/03/17 07:23 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Yes he was doing business with Cun trera and he was an associate of Callocchia but I do not know if Pizzi was Calabrian but I believe Callocchia is.

Callocchia is not of Calabrian ancestry. He was married to a woman who is the sister of Vincenzo Armeni's ex-wife.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Ciment] #903622
01/03/17 07:45 PM
01/03/17 07:45 PM
C
cdn_wiseguy Offline
Button
cdn_wiseguy  Offline
C
Button
Pizzi was arrested with Liborio C as part of project clemenza and shared a couple of charges from working together.

Pizzi is quite intriguing. In working with [BadWord], one would assume he was still in the Rizzuto camp. But the Callochia death was bizzare because it sounded like Pizzi was possibly involved in that. (or maybe he was also an intended target and really did just happen to go to the bathroom at the exact time that the hitmen came for Callochia and didn't have a chance at Pizzi who was also an intended target) But Callochia was also assumed to be in the Rizzuto camp. In any event, whether Pizzi played a part in getting rid of Callochia, I don't know, but I have a feeling that Pizzi has carried on from the gains that Callochia made.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Callochia took up a lot territory in riviere do prairies area after De Vito was arrested/died in prison. De Vito's crew was hit pretty hard as well. An educated guess could be that Pizzi has tried to keep what Collochia has taken over, and what left of De Vito's crew is trying to regain it or what was left possibly joined with the Scoppas who were associcated with De Vito and both De Vito and Scoppas had ties to the hells, which coincides with that last article that Ciment posted)

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #903623
01/03/17 07:47 PM
01/03/17 07:47 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

You make a valid point, there is nothing stopping the Hells from go on their own. The mafia is in turmoil on account of this war and have become weaker. The same was true with the Hells when they were having their war with the Rock Machine. They were weakened considerably but they made a comeback.
There is another factor to consider is the Ndrangheta, have they made a alliance with the Hells or other mafia clans from Quebec?

Page 29 of 155 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 154 155

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull