GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 105 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,162
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 55 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893592
09/12/16 08:30 AM
09/12/16 08:30 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
She has pneumonia and released the same day? Ok. I work in the ICU. Someone who has pneumonia, especially to the extent that they collapse, doesnt go home on their merry way with some abx. She's 68? Pneumonia isn't a good problem to have. Especially at that age added with all of the work she has been doing. A pill is good, but to fix the problem in a situation such as pneumonia. She should be on iv abx, breathing tx, rest, and under observation. She has a neurological condition, and abx isn't fixing that. My guess, end stage syphilis. Lol. She needs to give it up. She's weak and.has underlying medical conditions which are clearly catching up with her and affecting her physical condition. Soon, the tremors begin and she starts talking to people who she has killed and fishing in her swimming pool. Unfortunately for her, shes not getting instant karma. I hope she suffers.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #893611
09/12/16 01:40 PM
09/12/16 01:40 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Did you see the video yet, of her collapsing?

Yeah, I saw it. The part where her head explodes like Scanners was quite telling.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893613
09/12/16 02:04 PM
09/12/16 02:04 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
All I know is these so called health issues became a story the same time it was evident that Trump was going to get no post convention bump in the polls. I don't know what's up with Hillary's health. But I know this being used as a hail mary strategy for Republicans is comical. She's fine.

When she's six feet under you'll still say "she's fine!" LOL Maybe you ought to read Democrat journalist Chris Cilizza of the Washington Post. He was in denial for a long time too, but now is forced to admit that it's serious. If you know anything about Chris Cilizza you'd know that he's about as far away from the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy of Dastardly Republicans as one can get.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893614
09/12/16 02:35 PM
09/12/16 02:35 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
It's hard to tell how serious it is.

She says pneumonia.

People strictly going by the facts are saying it might have something to do with a past collapse when she hit her head.

And, of course, Republicans are saying that she has Zika Virus, Ebola, AIDS, God is punishing her for Benghazi, Karma is punishing her for Benghazi, Buddha is punishing her for Benghazi, Korean Jesus is punishing her for Benghazi, Slender Man is punishing her for Benghazi, Jor-El is punishing her for Benghazi, and Cyrus in Warriors is punishing her for Benghazi. I mean it. I've heard all of these things in the past week alone. So, forgive me if I wait this out before jumping to conclusions.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893656
09/12/16 10:10 PM
09/12/16 10:10 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
And, of course, Republicans are saying that she has Zika Virus, Ebola, AIDS, God is punishing her for Benghazi, Karma is punishing her for Benghazi, Buddha is punishing her for Benghazi, Korean Jesus is punishing her for Benghazi, Slender Man is punishing her for Benghazi, Jor-El is punishing her for Benghazi, and Cyrus in Warriors is punishing her for Benghazi. I mean it. I've heard all of these things in the past week alone. So, forgive me if I wait this out before jumping to conclusions.

Biased much?

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893666
09/12/16 10:57 PM
09/12/16 10:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

Of course, her illness may be due to her guilt for having kidnapped the Lindberg baby.

Last edited by olivant; 09/12/16 10:57 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893671
09/12/16 11:18 PM
09/12/16 11:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'm open to the theory that Putin poisoned her.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893675
09/13/16 12:06 AM
09/13/16 12:06 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
With respect and I mean utmost respect to you Olivant, but you guys read way too much into CIA/James Bond Conspiracy labels. She is sick, the media sensors her every move. What if shes a chronic smoker and doesn't allow herself to be photographed? Could be a million reasons to be honest. Doubt Trump has the CIA behind him injecting her with drugs, just not plausible, yet.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893681
09/13/16 03:18 AM
09/13/16 03:18 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
is parkinsons a possibility, god, I hope not. that little heat stroke didn't help her, all she needs now is a staffer to come out and blow the whistle. concerning her run for president THIS IS BAD. what don't we know??

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: LaLouisiane] #893682
09/13/16 03:23 AM
09/13/16 03:23 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
[quote=LaLouisiane]With respect and I mean utmost respect to you Olivant, but you guys read way too much into CIA/James Bond Conspiracy labels. She is sick, the media sensors her every move. What if shes a chronic smoker and doesn't allow herself to be photographed? Could be a million reasons to be honest. Doubt Trump has the CIA behind him injecting her with drugs, just not plausible, yet. [/quote

now, lou just because she had tea with monica Lewinsky, doesn't mean a thing.

p.s. david duke going to be a senator from Louisana?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893684
09/13/16 04:03 AM
09/13/16 04:03 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

She says pneumonia.

People strictly going by the facts are saying it might have something to do with a past collapse when she hit her head.

Actually, that's the best answer. We should wait it out and see instead of trying to make guesses. We're not doctors, and we are especially not her doctors. She may just have pneumonia and may fully recover from it, or she may have something much worse. We don't know for certain either way, so let's just see how things play out.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #893695
09/13/16 09:12 AM
09/13/16 09:12 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

She says pneumonia.

Actually, that's the best answer. We should wait it out and see instead of trying to make guesses. We're not doctors, and we are especially not her doctors. She may just have pneumonia and may fully recover from it, or she may have something much worse. We don't know for certain either way, so let's just see how things play out.

That's actually good advice, but I still lean towards Hillary Clinton being unfit. Why. Because whatever is ailing her, her and her campaign have deemed it to be damaging to her run for president if it were ever broadcast. Therefore what-ever she is sick with, it disqualifies her. This is someone who was being held up like a Jim Henson puppet, a Raggedy Ann doll, and literally tossed, tossed, into her car like a slab of beef. I've never seen anything like it, ever. She has got to be kidding.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893704
09/13/16 12:16 PM
09/13/16 12:16 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Heat stroke my ass. It was only 80 degrees, no damn way you have a heat stroke and it's only 80 in a state with low humidity. Hell it would be hard to have one here with sky high humidity at 80 degrees. Then once the video comes out she changes from heatstroke (I'm sorry she meant overheated) to pneumonia. I know when I had pneumonia I didn't need 2 or 3 folks to drag my ass around. She was having a seizure or stroke one. She couldn't move her feet right and had no control over her body. Sorry but that ain't pneumonia.

Yet she'll come out with a paper from her personal doctor stating that she is perfectly healthy and some of her idiot followers will swear up and down she is A-ok. Yea go ahead and believe that....

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #893713
09/13/16 12:56 PM
09/13/16 12:56 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

That's actually good advice, but I still lean towards Hillary Clinton being unfit. Why. Because whatever is ailing her, her and her campaign have deemed it to be damaging to her run for president if it were ever broadcast. Therefore what-ever she is sick with, it disqualifies her. This is someone who was being held up like a Jim Henson puppet, a Raggedy Ann doll, and literally tossed, tossed, into her car like a slab of beef. I've never seen anything like it, ever. She has got to be kidding.

We agree that she's unfit, but not for the reason you wrote. She intentionally mishandled state secrets, and that disqualifies her. As for her health problems, they may be disqualifying but I'd rather wait and see. Ronald Reagan almost died from an assassin but managed to finish his two terms. George H. W. Bush developed pneumonia and even vomited on the Japanese prime minister, but he recovered and finished his term and is still around today in his 90s.

I'll admit this: part of her defense to mishandling classified information was that she had lingering memory problems from her concussion. Now that is concerning. Look what happens to football players after getting concussions. That's not something that goes away like a virus. At her age, who knows? It could accelerate dementia, and yes, that would be disqualifying. Then start getting ready for Tim Kaine to take her place.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #893716
09/13/16 01:24 PM
09/13/16 01:24 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Nah.

Reagan was showing signs of Alzheimer's in his final years in office. Some have even pointed out signs of it early in his presidency. According to some that were around him, he was forgetting a lot of basic things that healthy people his age wouldn't forget. We're talking the leader of the free world here.

It turns out Kennedy was very sick in the 3 years he was president.

FDR, who many historians believe was the greatest leader in the history of the free world, was sick most of his presidency.

Having serious health issues only lines Hillary up with other legends. It'll add a nice touch to the campaign. It'll show toughness and perseverance. It will embolden her base and draw admiration from swing voters. Americans like that. Overcoming illness. Overcoming odds.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893717
09/13/16 01:26 PM
09/13/16 01:26 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Reagan having Alzheimer's wasn't a good thing. That's why it was hidden.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893718
09/13/16 01:32 PM
09/13/16 01:32 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Agreed. Just speaking to the point that this is all somehow a first. We've had a lot of sickly presidents.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893729
09/13/16 02:39 PM
09/13/16 02:39 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

Nah.

Reagan was showing signs of Alzheimer's in his final years in office. Some have even pointed out signs of it early in his presidency. According to some that were around him, he was forgetting a lot of basic things that healthy people his age wouldn't forget. We're talking the leader of the free world here.

FDR, who many historians believe was the greatest leader in the history of the free world, was sick most of his presidency.

Having serious health issues only lines Hillary up with other legends. It'll add a nice touch to the campaign. It'll show toughness and perseverance. It will embolden her base and draw admiration from swing voters. Americans like that. Overcoming illness. Overcoming odds.

A. It's debatable that Reagan had Alzheimer's during his presidency.

B. Yes, Kennedy was very sick, but he kept it hidden from the American public.

C. Likewise, FDR kept the severity of his disease from the public and became very sick in 1944 and looked it. He was dying and finally passed away in 1945.

Today people expect transparency and voters believe they have a right to know if their candidate has a serious illness. If the public knew about JFK's conditions in 1960 he wouldn't have been elected or would have dropped out, same thing for FDR in his 4th term.

No, it doesn't show toughness and perseverance. That's a fantasy.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893731
09/13/16 02:51 PM
09/13/16 02:51 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol the statists and political class are stuck in the FDR days. Back when the media could protect the president and keep things under wraps. Deception used to be so much easier and they hate how things are changing fast. I love it.

I really hope she makes it all the way through so the propaganda machine can continue to lose credibility.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893732
09/13/16 02:57 PM
09/13/16 02:57 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

If we're lucky the tired old bag will croak within the month. But then we'd have to put OakAsFan on suicide watch.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/13/16 02:57 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893733
09/13/16 03:22 PM
09/13/16 03:22 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

Nah.

Oak, those are some good examples actually.

Reagan being sick with what he had while in office might account for many errors he might have made during his presidency. With Reagan there are many things he did that both the left the right and the center could see as exercizes in incompetence.

FDR had the right to get ill, he was elected to four terms consecutively.

And JFK. Some say the mafia got him in the white house. Turns out, he was sick in office, going by what you say. If that's true, maybe he shouldn't have run for President in the first place? One thing might be certain though. If JFK didn't run for President, he might not have been assassinated.

Therefore those examples don't really point out why Hillary, with her mystery condition, should be running. Remember the wikileaks document dump about how Bernie was cheated. She's *not* the right nominee.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: IvyLeague] #893734
09/13/16 03:27 PM
09/13/16 03:27 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
In the video posted by Ivy, a silly ad is practically blocking the view of her feet. To see how bad her collapse was, the viewer needs to hover over the ad, x it out, and watch her feet as the secret service or security detail throw her in the van like a rag doll.

There is even photograohic evidence she lost a shoe. Ridiculous. You can see a single shoe laying on the sidewalk in certain still photos of that incident. The woman can't even keep her shoes on.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893739
09/13/16 03:56 PM
09/13/16 03:56 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
So I guess there was a hearing on the emails today, where one of Clinton's staffers continued pleading the 5th. Now Hillary's haters are scrambling in that direction, stopping, scrambling back to her health issues, stopping, scratching their heads, looking quickly in both directions, putting their right foot in, their right foot out, their right foot in, and shaking it all about...

Meanwhile, Madam President is just resting up at home watching the circus on the news, holding a steady lead in the polls.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 09/13/16 03:57 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893747
09/13/16 04:59 PM
09/13/16 04:59 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
So I guess there was a hearing on the emails today, where one of Clinton's staffers continued pleading the 5th. Now Hillary's haters are scrambling in that direction, stopping, scrambling back to her health issues, stopping, scratching their heads, looking quickly in both directions, putting their right foot in, their right foot out, their right foot in, and shaking it all about...

Meanwhile, Madam President is just resting up at home watching the circus on the news, holding a steady lead in the polls.

Either way Oak, it's no good. One candidate wants to allow Arabs to continue to try and fill up the United States. That is not a good thing. Look at Europe and look at what went down in Orlando Florida. Now the other candidate is projected by top economists to cause a recession if he is elected, due to his hostility to trade treaties and general isolationism.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #893753
09/13/16 05:49 PM
09/13/16 05:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
One candidate wants to allow Arabs to continue to try and fill up the United States. That is not a good thing.

smh.

Only further proves what Hillary has said about her opponents.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893754
09/13/16 05:57 PM
09/13/16 05:57 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Past caring, then hang a left
What about Arab Christians? Can we let them in? And what about Muslims that aren't Arabs, like Iranians? How about them?

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893768
09/13/16 10:24 PM
09/13/16 10:24 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

He's gonna try, and he's gonna fail miserably. Once branded a member of the KKK, you have no chance of being elected in Louisiana. In other states, maybe.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: LaLouisiane] #893772
09/13/16 10:40 PM
09/13/16 10:40 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

He's gonna try, and he's gonna fail miserably. Once branded a member of the KKK, you have no chance of being elected in Louisiana. In other states, maybe.

just checking LA LOU.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #893773
09/13/16 10:45 PM
09/13/16 10:45 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
One candidate wants to allow Arabs to continue to try and fill up the United States. That is not a good thing.

smh.

Only further proves what Hillary has said about her opponents.

oak, I checked out the video, it looks bad, she has no control over her legs, hate to say it oak, but, it does appear that something is terribly wrong. i strongly suspect parkinsons she was having spasms, you can see it,

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 09/13/16 10:53 PM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #893775
09/13/16 11:09 PM
09/13/16 11:09 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
When it's proven, I'll believe it. Like I said earlier, the timing of these stories about her health. The second it was obvious that Trump was getting no post-convention bump in the polls, suddenly it's "Hillary's too sick to be president". Even if she is sick, suggesting it disqualifies her for the white house, especially without even knowing the exact condition or severity thereof, plays right into Trump's strategy. So, obviously, any decent person should counter the claims! Hillary's fine.

Page 25 of 55 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull