GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (mike68, RushStreet, 1 invisible), 130 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,164
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889055
07/30/16 11:27 PM
07/30/16 11:27 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
cook, ive been on a couple of years now, and remember how you and pb used to go around, it was very interesting, you spoke your mind- nothing wrong with that, recently you have been called a stereotypical black by a poster, I don't think you are that way at all, some people don't like blacks to speak their mind.
it speaks to me as mind set of the kkk, keep speaking your mind cook!! your posts are as good as anyone elses.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889058
07/31/16 12:14 AM
07/31/16 12:14 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Attached Files FB_IMG_1469937010244.jpgFB_IMG_1469937132161.jpg
Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/31/16 12:14 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889061
07/31/16 01:12 AM
07/31/16 01:12 AM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I happen to think stereotypical blacks are cool.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889070
07/31/16 02:34 AM
07/31/16 02:34 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
You have no idea what cool is even if you fell into a refrigerator. Like the black lives matter group are cool right?

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889072
07/31/16 03:36 AM
07/31/16 03:36 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Ah, a stereotypical mental patient has joined the discussion.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: SoCalGangs] #889074
07/31/16 03:46 AM
07/31/16 03:46 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Oak is trying to devolve this into a 7th grade level peer pressure name calling contest. "You support legalization of weed but you're not a pot head? Well your a nerd!! Ha ha nerd!" "Only nerds read books". Haha

Bringing back painful memories?

Not at all. You're the one on here trying to inflict your past traumas through a forum. You're the kind of geek and coward to run behind the teacher in school when you mouth gets you into trouble. What kind of man cries to a moderator and hits report when someone accuses him of something. LoL

I wasn't about to let someone here claim that I was someone else. I don't know what kind of trouble the person I was being falsely identified as got into in the past. That's one line I draw, that and an actual threat to my real identity. That good enough for you, "So Cal Gangs"? lo. What's with your name, anyway? You don't seem to post a lot about Southern California gangs, or provide any insight. You really from the streets? You said before you're Latino. I have my suspicions.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 07/31/16 04:04 AM.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889081
07/31/16 10:39 AM
07/31/16 10:39 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton toured the U.S. Rust Belt on Saturday, promising to reject bad international trade deals during a factory visit and securing the endorsement of investor Mark Cuban at a Pittsburgh rally.

The Dallas Mavericks owner, who said as recently as last month that there was a "good chance" he would vote for Donald Trump, instead criticized the Republican nominee's leadership in front of an energetic crowd.

"Leadership is not yelling and screaming and intimidating," Cuban said.

"You know what we call a person like that in Pittsburgh? A jagoff!" Cuban added, using disparaging Pittsburgh slang.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889084
07/31/16 11:20 AM
07/31/16 11:20 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Oak is trying to devolve this into a 7th grade level peer pressure name calling contest. "You support legalization of weed but you're not a pot head? Well your a nerd!! Ha ha nerd!" "Only nerds read books". Haha

Bringing back painful memories?

Not at all. You're the one on here trying to inflict your past traumas through a forum. You're the kind of geek and coward to run behind the teacher in school when you mouth gets you into trouble. What kind of man cries to a moderator and hits report when someone accuses him of something. LoL

I wasn't about to let someone here claim that I was someone else. I don't know what kind of trouble the person I was being falsely identified as got into in the past. That's one line I draw, that and an actual threat to my real identity. That good enough for you, "So Cal Gangs"? lo. What's with your name, anyway? You don't seem to post a lot about Southern California gangs, or provide any insight. You really from the streets? You said before you're Latino. I have my suspicions.

My name is kind of odd. Didn't expect to post here when I first registered.
I don't post a lot on StreetGangs because this isn't a forum about street gangs. I came here to learn about LCN.

You could be suspicious all you want. I guess I'd have to act like a "stereotypical Latino" to impress you.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889090
07/31/16 01:47 PM
07/31/16 01:47 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Get your Trump score, everyone.

I bet Ivy scores the highest.

https://freetrumpscore.com/

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: OakAsFan] #889091
07/31/16 02:11 PM
07/31/16 02:11 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

That was cute, thank you. I scored 589.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #889092
07/31/16 02:20 PM
07/31/16 02:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

That was cute, thank you. I scored 589.

I'm 648. I was hoping I would score the lowest. Being white, male, and born in America keeps me above 600, I guess. He still summarizes me as "A very bad person, sad". So I have that going for me.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889102
07/31/16 04:13 PM
07/31/16 04:13 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
559 - YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON
Projected fate: ROUGHED UP

Being female must really skew it low. And the hands.

NFL Says Donald Trump Is Full Of Shit; League Never Sent Him Letter About Debate Schedule

http://deadspin.com/nfl-says-donald-trump-is-full-of-shit-never-sent-lette-1784589912

Last edited by helenwheels; 07/31/16 04:16 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889103
07/31/16 04:42 PM
07/31/16 04:42 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Trump vows Putin is ‘not going into Ukraine’ — two years after Russia annexed Crimea

Stephanopoulos pressed Trump on his foreign policy positions that, if elected, would serve in Putin’s interest, including softening the GOP’s platform toward Putin’s annexation of Crimea, which Ukraine still claims rights to.

The Trump campaign removed language promising to provide Ukraine with weapons necessary to defend itself against Russian advances.

“Yeah. I was not involved in that. I’d like to– I’d have to take a look at it. But I was not involved in it,” Trump responded. “They softened it, I heard. But I was not involved.
Stephanopoulos pointed out “they took away the part of the platform calling for provision of lethal weapons to Ukraine to defend themselves. Why is that a good idea?”

Trump then responded he “has his own ideas.”

“He’s not going into Ukraine, okay, just so you understand,” Trump responded. “He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Stephanopoulos then pointed out that Putin is “already there” and noted Trump had said he’d consider recognizing Russia’s annexation of Crimea if he were elected president.

Trump said he’d “take a look at” the Russian take-over of Crimea but then made a pro-Kremlin talking point.

“But you know, the people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were,” Trump said. “And you have to look at that, also. Now, that was under– just so you understand, that was done under Obama’s administration.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trump-v...annexed-crimea/

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889108
07/31/16 06:16 PM
07/31/16 06:16 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ivyleague

you show grow some balls and just say you don't like black people

it's okay, alot of people don't

@binniecoll

you said the same thing a few years ago and i appreciated it then just like now

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889129
07/31/16 10:55 PM
07/31/16 10:55 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
ty cook.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889135
07/31/16 11:34 PM
07/31/16 11:34 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Doesn't matter who wins, we SCREWED either way.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #889138
08/01/16 01:41 AM
08/01/16 01:41 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

you show grow some balls and just say you don't like black people

it's okay, alot of people don't

@binniecoll

you said the same thing a few years ago and i appreciated it then just like now

Cook, we don't always agree on things, but I appreciate your contribution too. People don't always have to agree, that's what keeps the conversation going.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Faithful1] #889174
08/01/16 02:54 PM
08/01/16 02:54 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Sorry fellas, but Cook has been trolling since I joined the site.

I can't speak on anything from before then, but since I've been here there are a handful of guys who troll and try to bait people into responding in kind and Cook is one of those guys.

Jokes are jokes, and we can all benefit from being more lighthearted but certain kind of trolling really brings out the worst in people.

I've read some of Cook's non trolling posts and he puts up some good stuff about Chi....first or second hand info in fact, but it's overshadowed by the trolling. People take the bait and threads derail right away.

no more trolling

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889218
08/02/16 11:04 AM
08/02/16 11:04 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
WASHINGTON (AP) — The uproar over Donald Trump's criticism of a bereaved Army family put vulnerable GOP senators in a tight spot, underscoring anew the political challenges created for Republicans by their newly minted presidential nominee. And with the general election campaign now squarely underway, the firestorm over Trump's attacks on the Khan family is likely just a taste of trials to come as Republicans negotiate how closely to align with their volatile nominee.

Senate Republicans running for re-election weighed in one after another Monday to condemn Trump's repeated attacks on the parents of slain U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, with former prisoner of war Sen. John McCain of Arizona leading the charge. And in an op-ed Tuesday, a New York congressman became the first House Republican to announce that he would vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton.

McCain issued a lengthy statement insisting that Trump has no right "to defame those who are the best among us" and pleading: "I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates."

Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa said Trump's comments "are not in line with my own beliefs about how the members of the military and their families should be treated."

Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina said that "Captain Khan is an American hero in every sense of the term and the Khans deserve our sincerest gratitude."

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889221
08/02/16 12:03 PM
08/02/16 12:03 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Be surprised to know exactly how stupid John Mc Cain really is.

Yes what trump said on Twitter was stupid. I think he is losing his mind for comming up with shit like that.

Do you know what Democrates said about the mother of the hero that died in Bengazi. No one is talking about because the media wants the old [BadWord] to win. Hilary's people called her a liar and other things. Hillary is smart because she says nothing and does no interviews.

I like when the father of the dead muslems whips out the constitution who's idea was that his? I wonder if he has read it.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889252
08/02/16 10:12 PM
08/02/16 10:12 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@getsennets

If you're black....some of us were in the field and some of us were in the house

People say repugnant things and I respond

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: cookcounty] #889257
08/02/16 11:33 PM
08/02/16 11:33 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@getsennets

If you're black....some of us were in the field and some of us were in the house

People say repugnant things and I respond

Cook,
Do you know who Nat Turner was? If so, go look up the story of the Haitian Revolution and then come back here and repeat the field/house comment to me again.....with a straight face.

And before you make a slick comment, you do know who founded the trading post that eventually became Chicago, right?

Anyway,in the modern era, the ones who have the spirit of the "fields" are the ones who walk with their heads held high , who are out here making the community better and challenging the system EFFECTIVELY.

If you are following this thread....dude wrote something I found repugnant and I responded. Didn't troll, didn't throw insults, didn't post silly stuff. It wasn't hard, and if there is a ever a response...I got something for that too.

Anyway, wasn't insulting you,Cook...just calling it like I see it and asking you to step your game up.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #889259
08/03/16 12:32 AM
08/03/16 12:32 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Na na na, you insulted him a little bit...

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889261
08/03/16 12:36 AM
08/03/16 12:36 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Yep, no doubt the Clinton campaign put the Khans up to this. Are Trump supporters mad because they did it or mad because it worked so easily? They put a Muslim out there to insult Trump, and he can't help himself.

"why wasn't the wife talking? She probably wasn't allowed to".

lol. He's just so easy.

Trump has the high ground on Iraq because Clinton actually voted for the war. All he had to do was play it that way, but he just can't help himself.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889264
08/03/16 03:24 AM
08/03/16 03:24 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is the first post you have made that I agree with. It might be his age he is tweeting himself into losing the election.

If he stuck to the economy and to stopping the flow of illegal immigration into the country he would win. Even not putting liberals on the Supreme Court.

But he can't stick to that and destroying Isis.

i think he is finished but between him and Hillary I would still vote for trump.

only the unloved hate
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889265
08/03/16 04:07 AM
08/03/16 04:07 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Now the Trump train has really pulled into Stupidville. Trump shill Katrina Pierson said Obama's policies are to blame for Humayun Khan's death. Relevant: Khan died in 2004, before Obama was even in the senate, much less the White House.

https://twitter.com/CNNSitRoom/status/760651965172899840

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #889267
08/03/16 05:57 AM
08/03/16 05:57 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
That Obama is a powerful man. From the Illinois Senate he was able to influence national policy. No wonder he became President.

Don’t ever underestimate the powers of a man who had to foresight to doctor his own birth certificate moments after emerging from the womb.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #889269
08/03/16 06:24 AM
08/03/16 06:24 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

If you are following this thread....dude wrote something I found repugnant and I responded. Didn't troll, didn't throw insults, didn't post silly stuff. It wasn't hard, and if there is a ever a response...I got something for that too.

Well admittedly I do say dumb things and from time to time need to be put in my place it has happened on the forum before and will most likely happen again.

I do try and treat everyone with respect so if you are talking about:
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Gets this you?

I wasn't seriously really just joking I knew it wasn't you apologies for not making that clear with ky original post. If that isn't what you are talking about I will go through the thread try and find it I miss post or responses people right sometimes.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: thedudeabides87] #889275
08/03/16 08:29 AM
08/03/16 08:29 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Dude......
I'm sorry for not being clear.
I said that dude wrote something....as in "that dude" Dino.....not as in "the dude" or "Dude". I capitalize member names usually.

I apologize for not clarifying. Was trying to point something out to Cook without being childish and calling out Dino, but as a result it looks like I was trying to insult you. Never that.By not trying to troll, I ended up trolling by accident. I'm Sorry.

Re: what if trumps wins the presidency? [Re: getthesenets] #889276
08/03/16 08:39 AM
08/03/16 08:39 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Dude

Cook pulled the "Uncle Tom" card on me, so I rushed my response..and it backfired!!!! smile Most Black people flip out when you call them a Tom.

Again, sorry Dude. I should have been clearer

Page 14 of 55 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 54 55

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull