GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (joepuzzles234, RushStreet, 3 invisible), 114 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,215
Posts1,056,173
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878748
03/19/16 06:27 AM
03/19/16 06:27 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
http://gangsterreport.com/meeting-of-the...h-nyc-wiseguys/

New article of Scott B. about Borgesi meeting with some Gambinos..

''Borgesi is said to be, at least partially, at odds with the perpetually-magnetic and consummately-slick Merlino..''

He's doing it on purpose, swear to God!!! LOL

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: BillyBrizzi] #878760
03/19/16 08:44 AM
03/19/16 08:44 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

''Borgesi is said to be, at least partially, at odds with the perpetually-magnetic and consummately-slick Merlino..''

This asswipe obviously has no pretensions about being taken seriously as a writer.

He's probably furiously busting a nut to pictures of Joey Merlino's abs on Instagram as we speak.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Moe_Tilden] #878761
03/19/16 08:47 AM
03/19/16 08:47 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

This asswipe obviously has no pretensions about being taken seriously as a writer.

He's probably furiously busting a nut to pictures of Joey Merlino's abs on Instagram as we speak.

Hahahha

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878774
03/19/16 11:51 AM
03/19/16 11:51 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Phil Narducci doesn't have a "faction".

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: EVL] #878776
03/19/16 12:29 PM
03/19/16 12:29 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Originally Posted By: EVL
Quote:
Yeah Ivy, I saw this also but didnt feel it was worthy of being posted since I did not see it backed up by anyone I consider credible since this guy has posted multiple bullshit stories.

Now it very well could be true, but I am skeptical due to his track record.

Greetings and salutations, all. Was trying to find info on the guy assaulted in prison over Mob Wives and I happened upon this... I am curious what stories I wrote that were bullshit.

I am not posting here to defend myself -- but someone here says I have written "multiple bullshit" stories... Now I sincerely believe "Our critics are our friends." I wrote quite a few breaking-news stories that proved to be accurate. I wasn't going to list them here, but I will add one link: http://www.cosanostranews.com/p/exclusives.html

Go toward bottom, where it says Cosa Nostra News Exclusives....

I'd appreciate knowing what you refer to as multiple bullshit is all....

Sincerely,

Ed Scarpo

Just about everything you write on that page of yours is bullshit. And that Lufthansa bullshit with Dominick Cicale just tops them all lmao

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878802
03/19/16 07:09 PM
03/19/16 07:09 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Lol. Nice to have such an esteemed author here with us, Mr. Ed Lieberman.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: HandsomeStevie] #878805
03/19/16 07:49 PM
03/19/16 07:49 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Quote:
Yeah Ivy, I saw this also but didnt feel it was worthy of being posted since I did not see it backed up by anyone I consider credible since this guy has posted multiple bullshit stories.

Now it very well could be true, but I am skeptical due to his track record.

Greetings and salutations, all. Was trying to find info on the guy assaulted in prison over Mob Wives and I happened upon this... I am curious what stories I wrote that were bullshit.

I am not posting here to defend myself -- but someone here says I have written "multiple bullshit" stories... Now I sincerely believe "Our critics are our friends." I wrote quite a few breaking-news stories that proved to be accurate. I wasn't going to list them here, but I will add one link: http://www.cosanostranews.com/p/exclusives.html

Go toward bottom, where it says Cosa Nostra News Exclusives....

I'd appreciate knowing what you refer to as multiple bullshit is all....

Sincerely,

Ed Scarpo

Just about everything you write on that page of yours is bullshit. And that Lufthansa bullshit with Dominick Cicale just tops them all lmao

lol...that's one of them. I am sure there were a few other Cicale related errors as well.

Also...an age dispute with PB about Barney or someone I believe it was..as well as several other Bronx disputes.

Not gonna get into anymore specifics...partially because I don't remember them all honestly...and partially because I am not trying to stir up a big back and forth.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878806
03/19/16 07:51 PM
03/19/16 07:51 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Speaking of Cicale,,he went from popping up all over the net...to disappearing after it came out he was trying to extort Bascianos family by giving them hope and saying he would say some shit to get Vinny off just to get money from them cuz he is too much of a bum to earn his own money in the legitimate world.

That shit he tried to pull on that family was really the lowest of the low.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Blackjack2121] #878813
03/19/16 10:07 PM
03/19/16 10:07 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Speaking of Cicale,,he went from popping up all over the net...to disappearing after it came out he was trying to extort Bascianos family by giving them hope and saying he would say some shit to get Vinny off just to get money from them cuz he is too much of a bum to earn his own money in the legitimate world.

fucking disgusting funny how this guy tried to make cicale out to be this credible guy and then he gets caught goes all quiet here is old gangland article

this is why no one takes him seriously even real mob reporters look down at him

This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci

Mob Turncoat Who Sent Vinny Gorgeous Away For Life Allegedly Extorted Basciano Family For 200K

Gang Land Exclusive. Turncoat wiseguy Dominick Cicale, who bragged that he put "the nail in the coffin" of his imprisoned-for-life former mob superior, Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano, also had another slick move for his old pal's family: He tried to extort $200,000 from them last summer, according to information that a private investigator provided the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office.

Cicale, a murderous drug dealer who described himself last year in a letter to a federal judge as an "extremely talented author, singer and inspirational speaker," has never been short on boastful, arrogance. The former Bonanno capo has written a fanciful book in which he crows about his prowess as a businessman, a gangster, and a mob turncoat. You can hear some of his same boasts on YouTube.

But Cicale kept his dealings with Basciano's family on the down low, apparently. The alleged shakedown of Basciano's wife Angela and her sons came one month after Cicale sent a letter to a federal judge proposing leniency for Joseph Basciano for a marijuana drug rap, according to court papers obtained by Gang Land.

"It was a complete scam," said private investigator James Dowd, who told Gang Land that Cicale offered to provide the Bascianos a "get out of jail" card for Vinny Gorgeous. "He has no information that could help Vinny; he was just trying to get money out of the Bascianos," said Dowd.

Cicale put the scam into motion at 9 AM last August 9 when he called Frank (Frankie The Florist) Villano, a longtime Basciano family friend at a flower shop he operated in the Throgs Neck section of the Bronx. Cicale told Villano he had some important info for the Bascianos and asked him to get one of the Basciano brothers to his store by noon so he could speak to him.

Joseph Basciano was at Frankie The Florist's flower shop on East Tremont Avenue when Cicale called at noon. Villano gave the phone to Basciano, according to an affidavit by the florist. "After a brief conversation," Villano wrote, "Joe hung up on him," but Cicale immediately called back and told Villano, "I know he's still standing there with you so tell him I'm willing to help his dad get a new trial."

Cicale, 46, testified three times against Basciano, who was convicted of racketeering or murder at three trials and is currently serving life at the Supermax federal prison in Florence, Colorado. As his reward, Cicale, who admitted taking part in two murders with Basciano, got 10 years in prison. He was released in 2013.

"Cicale then said that he would call me back later in the evening," wrote Villano, adding that when the mob defector did, he spelled out his demands to Frankie The Florist.

Some of Cicale's calls were tape-recorded, according to sources.

"I can guarantee his father a new trial," Cicale said, according to the affidavit. "I spoke with my lawyers, and although they told me not to do it, I think it's the right thing to do," Cicale said, Villano wrote, stating that Cicale "went on to say he testified against his father because as a cooperator, the Government instructed him what to say."

"Cicale then stated, 'I want to be compensated for this because I'm risking everything. I want $200,000, with $70,000 up front and delivered to my mom tomorrow. As soon as my mom gets the money, I'll go to my lawyers and get the ball rolling. After that, we'll work the rest out,'" Villano wrote.

In the affidavit, Villano wrote that Cicale said he "never thought" he would ever have to take the stand against Vinny Gorgeous "because I thought he would take a plea deal. But instead (he) went to trial" and "put me in the position to be a cooperator."

Early the next morning, Cicale called Villano on his cell phone, and rejected a suggestion to discuss the matter with Vincent Basciano Jr., who, like his brother Joseph, had pleaded guilty to marijuana trafficking charges, but was free on bail at the time. Cicale stated, "There's nothing to talk about, so if my mom doesn't get the money, I have the answer," Villano wrote.

All told, Villano wrote in a September 30, 2014 affidavit, he spoke to Cicale a total of five or six times — all in calls from a phone with a blocked telephone number — regarding his stated plan to help Vinny Gorgeous overturn convictions that include two life sentences.

In a companion affidavit, Joseph Basciano, who most likely was suspicious of Cicale from the get go, wrote about the brief conversation he had with the mob turncoat before he angrily hung up on him. Cicale said, "I have some information that could benefit your dad," but then quickly, and inexplicably added, "last winter you found some money in the snow."

"At this point," wrote Basciano, "I stopped him and said, 'I never found any money in the snow,' and hung up on him. I know this was Dominick Cicale because I know his voice and have known him for many years."

In early October, Dowd, who told Gang Land that he agreed to look into Cicale's "extortion scam" and prepare affidavits for Villano and Joseph Basciano after Vincent Jr. contacted him about it, submitted a two page affidavit by Villano to the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office because the alleged crime took place in the Bronx, where the Bascianos reside.

Preparing the Joseph Basciano affidavit took a lot longer, said Dowd. That's because Basciano began serving a six-month prison term at the Metropolitan Correctional Center a few days after he spoke to Cicale and Dowd wasn't able to have it signed and notarized until January 22.

Last year, Cicale co-authored a book, Cosa Nostra News: The Cicale Files. The book was a little short on real facts, however, regarding a March 1999 mob murder that occurred while he was in prison, months before he met Vinny Gorgeous. Next month, the claim is that Cicale will disclose "never-been-told-before details" about the "missing money" from the storied 1978 Lufthansa Airlines heist in a new book.

In yet another remarkably ballsy move, Cicale has moved back to the Bronx, a decision announced in January of last year in a quickie YouTube bit as he stood with the elevated #6 line that runs on Westchester Avenue in the background. He followed that in May with a longer YouTube rap in which he boasts of rubbing elbows with "mayors, senators and bank presidents" (all unnamed) as he made $10 million in four years after getting out of prison in late 1999.

"I changed with the times," is the song that singer Cicale croons on YouTube. "That's why I cooperated. All the dinosaurs are going to die in jail. I chose a different path to rebuild myself. To rebuild my brand. To come out there and do good."

Assistant U.S attorney Laurie Korenbaum declined to discuss the case with Gang Land. But law enforcement sources say that after two criminal investigators looked into the allegations, the case was referred to her counterparts in Brooklyn. That's where prosecutors sang Cicale's praises at his sentencing in 2012, and where Cicale, who professed he was a changed man, still has three years of strict post-prison supervised release to complete.

After ducking Gang Land's calls for nearly two days, Frankie The Florist finally got on the phone, explaining his reluctance this way: "Look at the position I'm in. I'm stuck in the middle. On one side of me I got this guy, and on this side of me I got another guy. A damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation."

When pressed about the accuracy of his affidavit, Villano said simply: "It's a federal offense to lie in one of those things." Lying apparently isn't something Cicale has worried too much about.

Last edited by gangstereport; 03/19/16 10:10 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: BillyBrizzi] #878815
03/19/16 10:29 PM
03/19/16 10:29 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

It's fucking embarrassing, fan boy or a homo for sure.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: TommyGambino] #878816
03/19/16 11:19 PM
03/19/16 11:19 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

It's fucking embarrassing, fan boy or a homo for sure.

Scott B. is obviously homosexual, but he may have good intentions. I don't think it's right to judge.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: BillyBrizzi] #878825
03/20/16 07:06 AM
03/20/16 07:06 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

my GOD you guys are like a broken record...Capeci was doing this with Gotti over 2 decades ago..who cares? It's the information that matters.

Ridiculous when you guys would rather discuss verbiage rather than the information provided.

rolleyes

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Blackjack2121] #878830
03/20/16 09:39 AM
03/20/16 09:39 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

my GOD you guys are like a broken record...Capeci was doing this with Gotti over 2 decades ago..who cares? It's the information that matters.

Ridiculous when you guys would rather discuss verbiage rather than the information provided.

rolleyes

Capeci was never that bad. And at least Gotti crossed over into the mainstream. Nobody has heard of Merlino apart from mob enthusiasts and people from Philadelphia.

It just sounds like he has a crush on him.

He probably wanted to collaborate with Phil Leonetti on more than just a book.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878852
03/20/16 02:20 PM
03/20/16 02:20 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

stupid hypothectical wonder if that douche bent finger lou regrets flipping on his old buddy george. if hes says they were as tight as they were hed probaly have his button or gotten a pass and still be earning. with all the press showing george opening a club and having guys come and go might make it hard for that guy to go down the jersey shore without being a little nervous he might catch a beating. after the nicky skins tape i would think no one but uncle joe and merlino no whose meeting who in florida. the gambinos must have felt dumb about getting the whole philly family indicted cause there guy.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878854
03/20/16 02:21 PM
03/20/16 02:21 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
well Moe you just crushed me...

<throws away Joey Merlino action figure>

lol

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: gangstereport] #878856
03/20/16 02:38 PM
03/20/16 02:38 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

fucking disgusting funny how this guy tried to make cicale out to be this credible guy and then he gets caught goes all quiet here is old gangland article

this is why no one takes him seriously even real mob reporters look down at him

This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci

Mob Turncoat Who Sent Vinny Gorgeous Away For Life Allegedly Extorted Basciano Family For 200K

Gang Land Exclusive. Turncoat wiseguy Dominick Cicale, who bragged that he put "the nail in the coffin" of his imprisoned-for-life former mob superior, Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano, also had another slick move for his old pal's family: He tried to extort $200,000 from them last summer, according to information that a private investigator provided the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office.

Cicale, a murderous drug dealer who described himself last year in a letter to a federal judge as an "extremely talented author, singer and inspirational speaker," has never been short on boastful, arrogance. The former Bonanno capo has written a fanciful book in which he crows about his prowess as a businessman, a gangster, and a mob turncoat. You can hear some of his same boasts on YouTube.

But Cicale kept his dealings with Basciano's family on the down low, apparently. The alleged shakedown of Basciano's wife Angela and her sons came one month after Cicale sent a letter to a federal judge proposing leniency for Joseph Basciano for a marijuana drug rap, according to court papers obtained by Gang Land.

"It was a complete scam," said private investigator James Dowd, who told Gang Land that Cicale offered to provide the Bascianos a "get out of jail" card for Vinny Gorgeous. "He has no information that could help Vinny; he was just trying to get money out of the Bascianos," said Dowd.

Cicale put the scam into motion at 9 AM last August 9 when he called Frank (Frankie The Florist) Villano, a longtime Basciano family friend at a flower shop he operated in the Throgs Neck section of the Bronx. Cicale told Villano he had some important info for the Bascianos and asked him to get one of the Basciano brothers to his store by noon so he could speak to him.

Joseph Basciano was at Frankie The Florist's flower shop on East Tremont Avenue when Cicale called at noon. Villano gave the phone to Basciano, according to an affidavit by the florist. "After a brief conversation," Villano wrote, "Joe hung up on him," but Cicale immediately called back and told Villano, "I know he's still standing there with you so tell him I'm willing to help his dad get a new trial."

Cicale, 46, testified three times against Basciano, who was convicted of racketeering or murder at three trials and is currently serving life at the Supermax federal prison in Florence, Colorado. As his reward, Cicale, who admitted taking part in two murders with Basciano, got 10 years in prison. He was released in 2013.

"Cicale then said that he would call me back later in the evening," wrote Villano, adding that when the mob defector did, he spelled out his demands to Frankie The Florist.

Some of Cicale's calls were tape-recorded, according to sources.

"I can guarantee his father a new trial," Cicale said, according to the affidavit. "I spoke with my lawyers, and although they told me not to do it, I think it's the right thing to do," Cicale said, Villano wrote, stating that Cicale "went on to say he testified against his father because as a cooperator, the Government instructed him what to say."

"Cicale then stated, 'I want to be compensated for this because I'm risking everything. I want $200,000, with $70,000 up front and delivered to my mom tomorrow. As soon as my mom gets the money, I'll go to my lawyers and get the ball rolling. After that, we'll work the rest out,'" Villano wrote.

In the affidavit, Villano wrote that Cicale said he "never thought" he would ever have to take the stand against Vinny Gorgeous "because I thought he would take a plea deal. But instead (he) went to trial" and "put me in the position to be a cooperator."

Early the next morning, Cicale called Villano on his cell phone, and rejected a suggestion to discuss the matter with Vincent Basciano Jr., who, like his brother Joseph, had pleaded guilty to marijuana trafficking charges, but was free on bail at the time. Cicale stated, "There's nothing to talk about, so if my mom doesn't get the money, I have the answer," Villano wrote.

All told, Villano wrote in a September 30, 2014 affidavit, he spoke to Cicale a total of five or six times — all in calls from a phone with a blocked telephone number — regarding his stated plan to help Vinny Gorgeous overturn convictions that include two life sentences.

In a companion affidavit, Joseph Basciano, who most likely was suspicious of Cicale from the get go, wrote about the brief conversation he had with the mob turncoat before he angrily hung up on him. Cicale said, "I have some information that could benefit your dad," but then quickly, and inexplicably added, "last winter you found some money in the snow."

"At this point," wrote Basciano, "I stopped him and said, 'I never found any money in the snow,' and hung up on him. I know this was Dominick Cicale because I know his voice and have known him for many years."

In early October, Dowd, who told Gang Land that he agreed to look into Cicale's "extortion scam" and prepare affidavits for Villano and Joseph Basciano after Vincent Jr. contacted him about it, submitted a two page affidavit by Villano to the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office because the alleged crime took place in the Bronx, where the Bascianos reside.

Preparing the Joseph Basciano affidavit took a lot longer, said Dowd. That's because Basciano began serving a six-month prison term at the Metropolitan Correctional Center a few days after he spoke to Cicale and Dowd wasn't able to have it signed and notarized until January 22.

Last year, Cicale co-authored a book, Cosa Nostra News: The Cicale Files. The book was a little short on real facts, however, regarding a March 1999 mob murder that occurred while he was in prison, months before he met Vinny Gorgeous. Next month, the claim is that Cicale will disclose "never-been-told-before details" about the "missing money" from the storied 1978 Lufthansa Airlines heist in a new book.

In yet another remarkably ballsy move, Cicale has moved back to the Bronx, a decision announced in January of last year in a quickie YouTube bit as he stood with the elevated #6 line that runs on Westchester Avenue in the background. He followed that in May with a longer YouTube rap in which he boasts of rubbing elbows with "mayors, senators and bank presidents" (all unnamed) as he made $10 million in four years after getting out of prison in late 1999.

"I changed with the times," is the song that singer Cicale croons on YouTube. "That's why I cooperated. All the dinosaurs are going to die in jail. I chose a different path to rebuild myself. To rebuild my brand. To come out there and do good."

Assistant U.S attorney Laurie Korenbaum declined to discuss the case with Gang Land. But law enforcement sources say that after two criminal investigators looked into the allegations, the case was referred to her counterparts in Brooklyn. That's where prosecutors sang Cicale's praises at his sentencing in 2012, and where Cicale, who professed he was a changed man, still has three years of strict post-prison supervised release to complete.

After ducking Gang Land's calls for nearly two days, Frankie The Florist finally got on the phone, explaining his reluctance this way: "Look at the position I'm in. I'm stuck in the middle. On one side of me I got this guy, and on this side of me I got another guy. A damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation."

When pressed about the accuracy of his affidavit, Villano said simply: "It's a federal offense to lie in one of those things." Lying apparently isn't something Cicale has worried too much about.

Ya know, aside from that article it seems like that whole thing was kind of swept under the rug and went away. Reading that article makes me sick. What a delusional douchebag Cicale is.

How the fuck was he not charged? He cant have immunity from that? And wasnt he still on supervised revisions? Where the fuck are the extortion charges?

His fed buddies obviously pulled some strings.

They even had recorded conversations!

Anyone else, thats a 5-10 stretch...smh

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Blackjack2121] #878859
03/20/16 04:16 PM
03/20/16 04:16 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss

rolleyes

''What's a matter Joey, you got a fuckin' eye problem! You look like Stevie Wonder, your eyes rollin' around!''

But on a serious note: I like Scott and his articles, but the adjectives he uses to describe Merlino are just ridiculously funny if ya ask me LOL

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: HandsomeStevie] #878876
03/20/16 07:54 PM
03/20/16 07:54 PM
New York City
E
EVL Offline
Wiseguy
EVL  Offline
E
Wiseguy
New York City
I was looking for serious criticism -- and instead nothing but insults... Vague generalities with which you keep slandering me.

I didn't write the Lufthansa book, either.

I am responsible for what Dominick Cicale did or didn't do?

That Capeci story was written based on one source, a PI. Why wasn't he indicted for this, if it's true.

People on here, of all people, should understand the importance of cultivating sources from inside. It beats guessing from the outside.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878889
03/21/16 12:16 AM
03/21/16 12:16 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
I don't have a dog in this race and am not familiar with Ed Scarpo or his publications. But for neutral observers it's Ed Scarpo 1. Mud slingers 0.

Mud slingers have yet to present any serious critique to warrant the mud slung at Ed.

Again, no dog, but attacks have yet to be meaningfully substantiated and as so far unjustified.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878913
03/21/16 11:48 AM
03/21/16 11:48 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Just go browse thru the articles on www.cosanostranews.com and you will know what everyones talking about lol

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878914
03/21/16 12:46 PM
03/21/16 12:46 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Saying the decavalcante family have 80 made guys and 7 captains , saying George borgesi was the new Philly mob boss , adding 10 yeas to the real age of Dominick cefalu , plus numerous other inaccurate stories , then when you try and correct him he abuses u and blocks you from his page , I've corrected him on at least 10 occasions , also posting pictures and getting the wrong name to go with the picture , the guy is a terrible researcher and his stories are inaccurate and rarely ever finished , he states he still has to speak to his sources . UTTER DOGSHIT WEBSITE . Hope that's good enough for u sonny , like Stevie said go check it out . See for yourself

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878915
03/21/16 01:08 PM
03/21/16 01:08 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
You have to give Scarpo some type of credit. He was able to get Cicale, Alite, Scars and a few others in the life as well as several LEO's to speak to him. Although sometimes he was used by them to promote their agenda, he still was able to get them to sit down with him for an interview. John Miller use to follow John Gotti around and was his lap dog and voice piece for many years and look at him now? I just think Scarpo needs to fact check what he is told before printing it. Like Capeci is known for. Scrapo has come a long way since his first article. I think he's not as naive as when he first started his website and you have to give him credit, he's making money writing his blog, what are we doing?

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #878921
03/21/16 02:11 PM
03/21/16 02:11 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
I don't have a dog in this race and am not familiar with Ed Scarpo or his publications. But for neutral observers it's Ed Scarpo 1. Mud slingers 0.

Mud slingers have yet to present any serious critique to warrant the mud slung at Ed.

Again, no dog, but attacks have yet to be meaningfully substantiated and as so far unjustified.

You just admitted you're not familiar with him, then say he's 1-0 up on his critics, ridiculous. He's a fucking spastic.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: Beanshooter] #878923
03/21/16 02:14 PM
03/21/16 02:14 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
You have to give Scarpo some type of credit. He was able to get Cicale, Alite, Scars and a few others in the life as well as several LEO's to speak to him. Although sometimes he was used by them to promote their agenda, he still was able to get them to sit down with him for an interview. John Miller use to follow John Gotti around and was his lap dog and voice piece for many years and look at him now? I just think Scarpo needs to fact check what he is told before printing it. Like Capeci is known for. Scrapo has come a long way since his first article. I think he's not as naive as when he first started his website and you have to give him credit, he's making money writing his blog, what are we doing?

FFS, his name isn't even scarpo is it. He makes things up to get views on his site.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: TommyGambino] #878934
03/21/16 05:04 PM
03/21/16 05:04 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss

You just admitted you're not familiar with him, then say he's 1-0 up on his critics, ridiculous. He's a fucking spastic.

If you read my post Tommy you'll see, and again I repeat, that the attacks were yet to be justified. It was just name calling. Understand?

My Thanks to Dom and Handsome Steve for giving me some good info. From what I can see guy does appear to be more in the fiction category than fact.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #878943
03/21/16 06:38 PM
03/21/16 06:38 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

If you read my post Tommy you'll see, and again I repeat, that the attacks were yet to be justified. It was just name calling. Understand?

My Thanks to Dom and Handsome Steve for giving me some good info. From what I can see guy does appear to be more in the fiction category than fact.

You've been on these forums for a while Sonny, surely you've seen this clown be exposed a million times over.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878944
03/21/16 06:41 PM
03/21/16 06:41 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
I think Sonny is bored. Likes to go against the grain.

shhh

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: domwoods74] #878945
03/21/16 06:43 PM
03/21/16 06:43 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Saying the decavalcante family have 80 made guys and 7 captains , saying George borgesi was the new Philly mob boss , adding 10 yeas to the real age of Dominick cefalu , plus numerous other inaccurate stories , then when you try and correct him he abuses u and blocks you from his page , I've corrected him on at least 10 occasions , also posting pictures and getting the wrong name to go with the picture , the guy is a terrible researcher and his stories are inaccurate and rarely ever finished , he states he still has to speak to his sources . UTTER DOGSHIT WEBSITE . Hope that's good enough for u sonny , like Stevie said go check it out . See for yourself

Ahhh thanks Dom...it was Cefalu...I kept thinking Barney for some reason but couldn't quite remember.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: EVL] #878946
03/21/16 06:46 PM
03/21/16 06:46 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
I was looking for serious criticism -- and instead nothing but insults... Vague generalities with which you keep slandering me.

I didn't write the Lufthansa book, either.

I am responsible for what Dominick Cicale did or didn't do?

That Capeci story was written based on one source, a PI. Why wasn't he indicted for this, if it's true.

People on here, of all people, should understand the importance of cultivating sources from inside. It beats guessing from the outside.

Wait wait wait...If it was true why was't he indicted??

Like the feds would never go out of their way to help out one of their prized snitches and undermine their own cases and convictions now would they? Never! The feds are 100 percent clean ad upstanding!

rolleyes

Let's try not to turn this into an all out bash fest though, fellas. I was trying to avoid that...but he asked.

Re: Philly Mob in 2016 [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #878980
03/22/16 10:18 AM
03/22/16 10:18 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
shit i could probably get Alite to sit down with me lol hes a nobody!

Death Before Dishonor
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull