GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 124 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #844041
05/30/15 11:19 PM
05/30/15 11:19 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Like I said last year, you couldn't do it with Gurley AND Marshall when Marshall was considered a top back to go along with Murray, what makes you think you can do it without a top QB and a good RB. All the SEC defenses will do is make those green UGA QB's throw the ball because Chubb will see 8 men in the box at least. Last year the East had ZERO DEFENSE, something the West does not lack.

Remember, UGA didn't face many "great" rush defenses. You got to have a great passing attack AND run game to beat Bama or come close. Just don't see UGA having that next year. Maybe in 2 years.

The only teams I can see having a chance against Bama next year in the regular season is LSU and Auburn and not because they are great but because they always play us good. UGA could keep it close considering they are at home and have to hope Chubb runs for 250 which I don't see.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #844042
05/30/15 11:26 PM
05/30/15 11:26 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
As for UGA and their schedule this is what I think:

ULM-Win
@ Vandy-Win
South Carolina-??? Always a toss up
Southern-Win
Alabama-Loss (just don't see it yet)
@ Tennessee-??? Another toss up
Missouri-Win
Florida-Close Win (I think McElwain does good but not year 1)
Kentucky-Win
@ Auburn-Loss (Only because it's at the cow pasture)
Georgia Southern-Win
@ Georgia Tech-???

So I have UGA at 7-2 with 3 toss ups. I'm leaning towards a win against South Carolina, Tennessee is just too hard to figure out but I think they will be tougher this year, and GT seems to be the thorn in UGA's side now and with Thomas back to run that triple option UGA could be in trouble.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #844067
05/31/15 11:04 AM
05/31/15 11:04 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
the dogs had GT beat last year until that moron coach called for a squib kick, still can't see why they gave him a contract extension.

again, its the dogs year.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #844128
05/31/15 08:35 PM
05/31/15 08:35 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Maybe you're right, but I just don't see it happening.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #847806
06/25/15 02:55 PM
06/25/15 02:55 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
2015 College Football Preview according to Oscar (in no particular order and who I believe could have success at thier respected position in the NFL)

Top QB's

Christian Hackenberg- PSU
Jared Goff- Cal
Connor Cook- MSU
Dak Prescott-Miss St
Cody Kessler-USC

Top RB's

Ezekiel Elliot-OSU
Nick Wilson-Arizona
Nick Chubb-UG
Samaje Perine-Okla
Corey Clement-Wisc

Top WR's

Rashard Higgins-CSU
Sterling Shepard-Okla
Tyler Boyd-Pitt
Laquan Treadwell-Miss St
Duke Williams-Aub

TE's

Jake Duzey-Iowa
Hunter Henry-Ark
Nick Vannet-OSU
Austin Hooper-Stan
OJ Howard-Bama

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #847831
06/25/15 04:46 PM
06/25/15 04:46 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
While I like you putting O.J. Howard in there as a top TE and he will probably be drafted on his size and speed alone, he is not a top 5 TE in my opinion. His blocking is suspect, and his production is no where near top 5 material. He has severely under performed here. Yes if he goes pro this year he'll probably have the fastest 40 time at the combine among TE's, but more than likely the NFL will move him to WR or make him bulk up big time if he wants to play TE. He just has issues with going to get the ball as well as drops and blocking issues.

He could end up being our next Ozzie Newsome (best Bama TE of all time and 2nd best WR only to Amari Cooper) in the NFL but he has a ways to go with blocking, route running, and catching. It doesn't help of course that since McElroy/McCarron left there has been hardly any throwing to the TE. McElroy loved it with Colin Peek and that is why we shredded a Senior Tebow led Florida team in the real national title game in the SEC Title Game in 2009. Blake Sims was shaky at best and only went to Amari and had no idea how to make reads and it showed in the Semi's against Ohio State and the auBARN game.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #847844
06/25/15 05:17 PM
06/25/15 05:17 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Oscar, im glad you put chub in there, he has the ability to be one of the bulldogs greatest ever, and we are deep at QB. also our defense is the best its been in years.

we have a schedule made in heaven, and we play the tide this year, the rumor is chub, and our defense are going to make saban tremble.

Oscar you didn't have that coonass from lsu as a running back. leonard fournette, why?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #847901
06/25/15 09:51 PM
06/25/15 09:51 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Shit I guarantee you the Tide defense is not trembling over Nick Chubb nor is the offense shaking over UGA's defense.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #847927
06/25/15 11:27 PM
06/25/15 11:27 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Oscar, im glad you put chub in there, he has the ability to be one of the bulldogs greatest ever, and we are deep at QB. also our defense is the best its been in years.

we have a schedule made in heaven, and we play the tide this year, the rumor is chub, and our defense are going to make saban tremble.

Oscar you didn't have that coonass from lsu as a running back. leonard fournette, why?

Georgia is rich with RB history and tradition, Chubb reminds me of Garrison Hearst, who had an amazing NFL career considering his devastating injuries. He was untouchable at Georgia. The reason I don't have Leonard Fournette in "my" top 5 is because LSU puts out subpar at best RB's to the NFL. Chubb is the real deal IMO

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #847929
06/25/15 11:39 PM
06/25/15 11:39 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
While I like you putting O.J. Howard in there as a top TE and he will probably be drafted on his size and speed alone, he is not a top 5 TE in my opinion. His blocking is suspect, and his production is no where near top 5 material. He has severely under performed here. Yes if he goes pro this year he'll probably have the fastest 40 time at the combine among TE's, but more than likely the NFL will move him to WR or make him bulk up big time if he wants to play TE. He just has issues with going to get the ball as well as drops and blocking issues.

He could end up being our next Ozzie Newsome (best Bama TE of all time and 2nd best WR only to Amari Cooper) in the NFL but he has a ways to go with blocking, route running, and catching. It doesn't help of course that since McElroy/McCarron left there has been hardly any throwing to the TE. McElroy loved it with Colin Peek and that is why we shredded a Senior Tebow led Florida team in the real national title game in the SEC Title Game in 2009. Blake Sims was shaky at best and only went to Amari and had no idea how to make reads and it showed in the Semi's against Ohio State and the auBARN game.

OJ Howard has the skills to be a "great" hybrid TE that many NFL OC's are transitioning to. He's a freakish athlete and if he was utilized "properly" he could be more talented than that dipshit Aaron Hernandez (the football player) was at Florida. Plus, I said it was "my" top 5 and I also based this off players who I thought would translate well at the next level. Notice I have no dual threat QB's (besides Prescott who is an excellent passer). And I agree with you on route running, but his QB's were average and Kiffin never ran a pass catching TE type offense even at USC. Kiffin is a good coordinator (rotten HC) but a jackass for his lack of incorporating additional weapons into the offense...pure and simple. Bama's D needs to step up as well if they plan on going to the CFP. This season is going to be exciting, a few teams that may surprise some people.

Last edited by Oscarthedago; 06/25/15 11:44 PM.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #847931
06/25/15 11:47 PM
06/25/15 11:47 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
And the Buckeyes defense is loaded this year! Our roster is so stacked, we could potentially have a dynasty. Meyer has gone back to his Ohio roots and got the job he always wanted...great recruiter, like his predecessors Cooper & Tressel.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #855713
08/12/15 11:30 PM
08/12/15 11:30 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
And the Buckeyes defense is loaded this year! Our roster is so stacked, we could potentially have a dynasty. Meyer has gone back to his Ohio roots and got the job he always wanted...great recruiter, like his predecessors Cooper & Tressel.
when Jim harbaugh beats Urban Meyer on a regular basis in a few years from now. Urban will fake another heart attack and step down as head coach like he did at Florida. And im not a fan of Michigan either.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #855830
08/13/15 04:58 PM
08/13/15 04:58 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Bama's D needs to step up as well if they plan on going to the CFP. This season is going to be exciting, a few teams that may surprise some people.

We'll be better on defense, our D-Line could be our strength and we return pretty much every DB as well as we hired Mel Tucker from the Bears to coach our DB's. With Tony Brown and hopefully Marlon Humphrey getting some experience we should be better at DB. Ronnie Harrison is a true freshman that is making A LOT of noise at Safety. Eddie Jackson the former DB has moved to the other safety spot, he was our best tackling DB and with his coverage skills helps us in the back end tremendously.

Our biggest question mark will be on offense honestly with our QB spot. Jake Coker has yet to sew up the starting job, and many are saying RS-Freshman David Cornwell (Norman OK) is actually leading Coker for our starting job. Another huge QB with a cannon but supposedly has consistency problems like Coker. At RB expect Derrick Henry and Kenyan Drake (broken ankle vs Ole Miss) to be back and ready to go. True Freshman Damien Harris (Berea KY) could be getting carries out of the backfield too especially since Bo Scarbrough hurt his knee and then made his comeback until the NCAA suspended him for 4 games. At WR look for ArDarius Stewart to be the go to guy this year. He's an electric gamebreaker type like Amari Cooper was, but of course he is not as polished as Cooper of course. Our O-Line should be very solid.

If we don't win the SEC, we'll definitely be in the running for it at worst this year. Like I said QB play and RB depth is our biggest issues this year.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #855840
08/13/15 06:02 PM
08/13/15 06:02 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
HEY Dixie, how is Blake Barnett looking? I thought maybe he would step up. I think he enrolled in January.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #859462
09/09/15 01:56 PM
09/09/15 01:56 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Sorry buddy I just now seen you replied to this thread. I need to keep a check in here more often....lol

Barnett has to beef up some. There were rumors he was in the top 3 at one point, but our QB battle shifted so much during the offseason it wasn't even funny. The rumors were it was:

1a. Jake Coker-Senior
1b. David Cornwell-RS Freshman
3. Alec Morris-Senior
4. Cooper Bateman-RS Soph
5. Blake Barnett-Freshman

Then Cornwell had some fling with a chick over the summer and something bad happened (nothing illegal) between them and rumors were he was more worried about her than the playbook and the QB battle and after the last scrimmage it ended up something like this:

1. Alec Morris
2. Jake Coker
3. Blake Barnett
4. Cooper Bateman
5. David Cornwell

And then the Wisconsin game rolls around and it ends up like this:

1. Jake Coker
2. Cooper Bateman
3. Alec Morris
4. Blake Barnett
5. David Cornwell

But all in all it seems now that Coker is taking the job over and Bateman is the solid #2 right now as well after practicing at WR in the spring. Word is Barnett has looked fairly good, but still had playbook issues which is expected by a true freshman learning to live in Alabama by way of California as his whole family moved here so they could watch him in person. The general consensus is that he will for sure Redshirt just due to all the QB's on the roster.

But next year I fully expect him to battle for the starting job and hopefully wins it. I think his style is perfect for Kiffin's system. He has moves almost as good as Blake Sims had but he is a much more refined passer than Sims ever was. Also it seems that Kiffin's system now is pretty hard to learn as Sims, Coker, and Bateman all had issues learning the system and running the no huddle which we run now.

But most people expect him to battle Bateman and Cornwell for the job next year if Cornwell doesn't transfer.

-------------------

LaLou,

Why didn't y'all finish the game the other night? I would have thought y'all would have especially with Mittitippi State coming up this week.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #860083
09/14/15 11:54 PM
09/14/15 11:54 PM
Madison, Ms
G
GoldenEagle Offline
Wiseguy
GoldenEagle  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Madison, Ms
Dixie, I live in Mississippi so naturally the Ole Miss- Alabama game is a big topic here this week. I am a Southern Miss grad so do not have a dog in the hunt but my Dad is a big MSU booster. Surprisingly he is pulling for Ole Miss. What is your prediction? I think Alabama wins but close. Give me a score. I go Bama 27-24.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #860085
09/15/15 12:06 AM
09/15/15 12:06 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
forget bama, hasn't anyone heard of the Georgia bulldogs, it's their year.

the best running back in college football, NICK CHUBB

with an offense built around him, look at the dogs schedule...

you heard it here first!! IT'S THE DOGS YEAR!

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #860105
09/15/15 02:52 AM
09/15/15 02:52 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Golden Eagle I think it is still a sham we don't play y'all anymore. Every year we knew we couldn't circle y'all as a win like the first game of the year and the game before the Iron Bowl (before schedule changes) because y'all always played us tough. I remember probably the only time I ever booed at a Bama game was when Mike DuBose was our coach and y'all SHUT US OUT. That might be the last time it's been done as well. That loss and the year Brett Favre beat us are the two that stick out in my mind.

As for Bama/Ole Miss this weekend here are my thoughts:

Boils down to Chad Kelly vs. the Bama rush, Bama's DB's vs. Ole Miss offense, Ole Miss MUST rush for 150 or more to even have a chance or Bama wins. I just don't see Chad Kelly handling the pressure to beat us, but I do think he hurts us a good bit. Luckily though our DB's looked better last week as MTSU can sling it and we shut them down. But as I've said above it boils down to Chad Kelly and can he have the game of his life plus can OM rush for 150 or more. That's the only way any team can beat Bama.

As for a score, I say we win 35-31 with OM getting a late score to make it 31. With it being in Tuscaloosa and the fact Saban is good at motivating the team especially in the year after a team beats us I think we will take it. 8:15pm kickoff in Tuscaloosa gives the students time to get drunk and rowdy and Bama's crowd is always louder at night than day games.

Binnie you say that every year! lol Chubb is NOT better than the Gurley/Marshall tandem y'all had when we beat y'all in the Georgia Dome for the SEC Title. From what I seen of y'all last Saturday I'm definitely not worried. No way Chubb beats us alone with a pro style offense. We will eat his lunch and make him like it. The QB y'all have was a mediocre QB at Virginia and still is in Athens and for none of the UGA QB's to beat him out tells me Richt has nobody else which is unusual for him as he generally always has a good QB somewhere.

Y'all better learn a no huddle offense before October 3rd and figure out how to give the ball to Chubb. Otherwise you'll get to see Chubb rush 20 times for maybe 65 yards.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #860106
09/15/15 02:55 AM
09/15/15 02:55 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
And speaking of Madison, I've worked a tornado and an ice storm or two near y'all in the past few years. The tornado I was actually East of Jackson in Pearl, Richland, Flowood, and Brandon. On the ice storms we were anywhere from Jackson, Ridgeland, Madison, and Canton. Entergy loves us and of course we love them now lol

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: dixiemafia] #860124
09/15/15 07:41 AM
09/15/15 07:41 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Gonna be a long year. Not sure why we didn't finish, it's going to screw us over in the long haul.

When you guys play us, stop Fournette and you stop LSU. First down, run Fournette. Second down, run Fournette, Third down, pass twenty yards over everyone's head. PUNT!

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #860156
09/15/15 02:41 PM
09/15/15 02:41 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea Harris looks a lot like Coker at this point, lonely and lost.....lol

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #860514
09/19/15 01:10 PM
09/19/15 01:10 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/c...amp;ocid=HPCDHP

what do you think of this, the writer has a point.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #860620
09/20/15 12:21 PM
09/20/15 12:21 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
sorry, Dixie...... those missisippi boys got your number, 2yrs in a row now.

ask steve spurrier how good Georgia is, we pounded him and his gamecocks so bad he cried. lambert threw for 330yds and 3 tds, chubb ran for 159 yds. 52-20

now, when you come into Athens on oct 3 you gonna be meat for my dogs!!

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #862256
10/03/15 07:40 PM
10/03/15 07:40 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
ooooooops

Alabama trounced the Georgia bulldogs, the rain just stopped georgias running backs.

on a dry field the Georgia bulldogs would have won

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #862269
10/03/15 09:45 PM
10/03/15 09:45 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Binnie my man I've said time and time again there is NO TEAM in America that doesn't run a no huddle that's going to line up man vs. man and run the ball on Bama. I don't think many NFL teams can do it. If it wasn't for Bama playing around on Defense on Chubb's 86 yard TD run he would have had like 60 something yards. We shut his ass DOWN and made y'all realize what Lambert really is, a terrible QB that transferred from a bad ACC team.

We could have played today's game in the desert, dry field, snow, or in a corn field and the result would have been the same. What is funny is that UGA came on the field barking like dogs when Bama came out to warm up like it would intimidate us. Yea Bama is really scared of most NCAA teams lol

People do NOT want to see a confident Jake Coker because if he plays like he did today we will NOT lose again. The only thing I was mad about was Henry's fumble early on that could have killed us much like Ole Siss and the fact Bo Scarbrough only got 2 carries at the very end.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #862740
10/08/15 02:23 AM
10/08/15 02:23 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
well, you have proven yourself to me, and lambert will never get another start, chubb is good, but, against a good defense he is just another back.

y'all looked super Dixie, maybe coker is better thsn simms of last year

saban is very much up to it when they have to win, congrats Dixie. THE TIDE IS A GREAT BALLCLUB

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #862822
10/08/15 09:37 PM
10/08/15 09:37 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Thanks man. There is NO REASON Georgia shouldn't be back in Atlanta when the season is over honestly. If not, Richt should be fired.

Teams like UGA are what our defense was built for from the ground up by Saban, that's the reason we are trying to figure out this no huddle crap. I'm not quite sure our guys are the best at doing it. Maybe they need to go get help like coaches do in the off-season.

At this point, I say it's Bama vs. UGA or LSU vs. UGA for the SEC Title.

As for Coker Binnie this is what has killed him the past two years:

He can't run a no huddle offense. Period. He was the backup for A.J. McCarron at St. Paul's Episcopal in Mobile who never threw a lot until A.J. came along. After A.J. left they went back to the Wing-T I think it was. So they never took advantage, then I'm really not sure what all happened at Tallahassee, but we get him last year and decide to run a no huddle offense that the coaches NOR the players can get in on time. Last week before the UGA game was over you could hear Coker scream at the sideline because the play call still wasn't in and of course we have to call a timeout. Next play the same bullshit but not halfway closer to the coaches and get flagged. By they point Coach Saban is ticked and probably made one for them and it was boring as all get out. I just don't get it!

Slow the offense down like the old Bama teams did (yea like all the title teams did) and just outscore them. Run a series of two of no huddle like we did against Texas A&M when Johnny Football and crew changed places on the bench so quick they had no idea what to do. That is what led us to that win. Go back to our OLD STYLE and teach our offense their best 2-minute offense and use that as our no huddle and go with it. We had A&M players on their backs wondering WTF just happened. Go back and loooking at that tape.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #863024
10/10/15 08:17 PM
10/10/15 08:17 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
richt must go. watched the tennesse game in utter disappointment

never have I seen a more confused Georgia football team, someone must be held accountable for blowing a 21 pt lead,

some dodo bird dropped a td pass in the last minute of the game.

there are no excuses richt must leave.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #863161
10/11/15 11:57 PM
10/11/15 11:57 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I think I agree at this point. No sense in them looking THAT bad against UT.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #865381
11/02/15 05:31 PM
11/02/15 05:31 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Gonna be an interesting week Dixie

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"