GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 74 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,298
Posts1,058,130
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #908411
03/11/17 12:06 AM
03/11/17 12:06 AM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
I was wrong about Garcia vs. Thurman. Very disappointed. The last 4 or 5 rounds almost put me asleep.

I hope we see GGG vs. Canelo within a year.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: flamingokid123] #908846
03/17/17 04:08 PM
03/17/17 04:08 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
I was wrong about Garcia vs. Thurman. Very disappointed. The last 4 or 5 rounds almost put me asleep.

I hope we see GGG vs. Canelo within a year.

lol!! yeah,garcia vs thurman was disappointing. keith thurman's decision to run, and coast his way to a decision towards the end of the fight was pretty sad. thurman put on an unimpressive performance,but danny garcia wouldn't throw moar than 1 punch at a time,and looked slow and so the fight s*cked. not interested in a rematch,are you? i'm ready for GGG Canelo too! Canelo has shown so much improvement since fighting Floyd,he's much better now. who do you think will win? only 1 moar day until GGG vs Jacobs! can't wait. this is almost guaranteed to be an exciting fight. any predictions?

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #908848
03/17/17 04:31 PM
03/17/17 04:31 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
Regarding Thurman-Garcia, it was a decent fight that fell well short of the hype. The trouble was Thurman won the first round, Garcia was unable to adjust his game plan, and Thurman wasn't going to mess with a winning formula until he had to (which he never did) or until he could coast in the final rounds to avoid any chance of getting nailed. I didn't like him running at the end but beyond that, the blame falls to Garcia. He really could benefit from a seasoned trainer instead of his attention-seeking father.

For tomorrow's fight, Jacobs is a live one. I expect GGG to win but it won't be easy. Ironically, I think the best chance Jacobs has is to trade with GGG early. I don't like Jacobs' chances of being able to absorb much punishment from GGG but if he lands first, he has the power to do damage. I haven't seen GGG seriously hurt before but I haven't seen him take many significant shots either, certainly not of the caliber Jacobs can deliver. So to me, his chin remains untested.

Canelo-Chavez will be an entertaining spectacle but shouldn't be much of a matchup unless I am grossly underestimating the weight issue (it is at 165 lbs; the heaviest Canelo has weighed in for a fight is 155 lbs). If Chavez Jr. had his father's work ethic, he'd be elite-level, but he's far from that. If I could only watch one fight, I'd pick GGG-Jacobs over Canelo-Chavez in a heartbeat.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #908853
03/17/17 05:45 PM
03/17/17 05:45 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Turns out there is a 'hold' on the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas June 10th for the Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor boxing match:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/596...-Vegas-UFC-News

Even Dana White thinks it will happen now. A month ago, a couple of days before the Super Bowl game, he said that there was a bigger chance of him being Tom Brady's backup quarterback.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/18919...mcgregor-happen

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 03/17/17 05:49 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: What a fight ! [Re: Mr. Blonde] #908877
03/17/17 11:50 PM
03/17/17 11:50 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: Mr. Blonde
Regarding Thurman-Garcia, it was a decent fight that fell well short of the hype. The trouble was Thurman won the first round, Garcia was unable to adjust his game plan, and Thurman wasn't going to mess with a winning formula until he had to (which he never did) or until he could coast in the final rounds to avoid any chance of getting nailed. I didn't like him running at the end but beyond that, the blame falls to Garcia. He really could benefit from a seasoned trainer instead of his attention-seeking father.

For tomorrow's fight, Jacobs is a live one. I expect GGG to win but it won't be easy. Ironically, I think the best chance Jacobs has is to trade with GGG early. I don't like Jacobs' chances of being able to absorb much punishment from GGG but if he lands first, he has the power to do damage. I haven't seen GGG seriously hurt before but I haven't seen him take many significant shots either, certainly not of the caliber Jacobs can deliver. So to me, his chin remains untested.

Canelo-Chavez will be an entertaining spectacle but shouldn't be much of a matchup unless I am grossly underestimating the weight issue (it is at 165 lbs; the heaviest Canelo has weighed in for a fight is 155 lbs). If Chavez Jr. had his father's work ethic, he'd be elite-level, but he's far from that. If I could only watch one fight, I'd pick GGG-Jacobs over Canelo-Chavez in a heartbeat.

yeah,exactly. i've gotten used to Thurman running in fights,though. everyone is saying he should change his nickname to "Run Time" or "Decisions For Life" lol. his style is effective,and he wins rounds but not convincingly,and it's not fan friendly. wasn't the crowd booing the fight? pretty sure Thurman got booed when he won the decision against Danny Garcia,and the crowd also booed him when they announced he won vs. Sean Porter. i really have no interest in seeing keith thurman fight in the future,do you? i felt like Garcia took a worse beating vs. Mauricio Herrera and Lamont Peterson than he did against Thurman,what about you? so his win wasn't that impressive. and Garcia should have had another game plan. he must have been watching tape of Thurman's past fights where he looked vulnerable to body shots,because he was concentrating there a lot. it didn't seem to affect Thurman that much this time.what do you think garcia could've done differently? garcia needs a new trainer,that's for sure.
i'm realy looking forward to GGG vs Jacobs! i'm with you on that,it's a much better match up than Canelo Chavez. who knows which version of Chavez is going to show up to that fight? he's looked like cr*p in so many of his fights,and other times he seems to have great potential and heart,like his 12th round comeback against sergio martinez. but i agree,'spectacle' is the best word for Canelo Chavez jr. we'll see how the weight issue plays out,it seems like both Canelo and Chavez have used weight to gain an advantage over their competition in the pabst. but tomorrow,i'm hoping for an exciting fight which all of GGG's fights are. the only time i've been disappointed with a GGG match was when it was too easy for him,like when he KO'd rubio who didn't even try,or when he gave a completely 1 sided beating against lemieux. i expect Jacobs to be competitive. Jacobs' chin is the big question,and everyone is curious to see how it holds up against GGG. i also think Jacobs has the power to hurt GGG,and it's true GGG's chin hasn't been tested against anyone as strong as Jacobs. what do you think of the idea that GGG 'likes' getting hit? or does it for the fans? a lot of people believe that,but i'm not sosure i think his defense has holes and hopefuly Jacobs can do something. where do you plan to watch the fight?

Re: What a fight ! [Re: BillyBrizzi] #908878
03/17/17 11:52 PM
03/17/17 11:52 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Turns out there is a 'hold' on the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas June 10th for the Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor boxing match:

Even Dana White thinks it will happen now. A month ago, a couple of days before the Super Bowl game, he said that there was a bigger chance of him being Tom Brady's backup quarterback.

lol!! yep,heard about that.who do you think wins?do you think it'll be a good fight?

Re: What a fight ! [Re: americafyeah] #908898
03/18/17 10:22 AM
03/18/17 10:22 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: americafyeah

lol!! yep,heard about that.who do you think wins?do you think it'll be a good fight?

Conventional wisdom says that Floyd would win, but we must not forget that Floyd is 40 and Conor only 27. Plus Conor is taller and has longer reach and also hits like a ton of bricks, so I'd never rule out an upset.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: What a fight ! [Re: BillyBrizzi] #908932
03/18/17 09:59 PM
03/18/17 09:59 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #909044
03/20/17 05:47 PM
03/20/17 05:47 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
America, sorry I didn't get a chance to post a response to yours before the fight.

That turned out to be one of the best PPVs I've seen in a long time! (For those that missed it, HBO will replay the ME and the Chocolatito fight on Saturday). Two outstanding fights to end the broadcast.

Jacobs made the most of the weight issue, refusing to weigh in on the day of the fight and costing him a chance to win 1 of GGG's 3 belts. Jacobs was clearly bigger than GGG and gave GGG the fight of his life. I agreed with the 114-113 scorecard. It was that close.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: Mr. Blonde] #910197
04/06/17 07:15 PM
04/06/17 07:15 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
America, sorry I didn't get a chance to post a response to yours before the fight.

That turned out to be one of the best PPVs I've seen in a long time! (For those that missed it, HBO will replay the ME and the Chocolatito fight on Saturday). Two outstanding fights to end the broadcast.

Jacobs made the most of the weight issue, refusing to weigh in on the day of the fight and costing him a chance to win 1 of GGG's 3 belts. Jacobs was clearly bigger than GGG and gave GGG the fight of his life. I agreed with the 114-113 scorecard. It was that close.

Oh nice!! Glad you got to see GGG vs Jacobs and the Chocolatito fight! i agree it was a close fight! i had GGG winning by a point,or possibly a Draw. i thought Jacobs did a good job,and had a pretty epic comeback after the knockdown. i like both fighters equally but was rooting for Jacobs for beating the odds and holding his own, going 12 rounds with GGG when everyone i was watching it with thought he would be KO'd easily. but youre right,the weight helped Jacobs. a rematch would be good. who would you pick to win if they fought again?who do you want to see Jacobs fight next?what abobut GGG? at 35, GGG is probably towards the end of his career.hopefuly we get to see him and Canelo. i could see Chavez Canelo being a close fight like this as well.again,because of the weight and size issue.what'd you think of the Chocalitot deicision?

Re: What a fight ! [Re: americafyeah] #910244
04/07/17 10:40 AM
04/07/17 10:40 AM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
Originally Posted By: americafyeah

Oh nice!! Glad you got to see GGG vs Jacobs and the Chocolatito fight! i agree it was a close fight! i had GGG winning by a point,or possibly a Draw. i thought Jacobs did a good job,and had a pretty epic comeback after the knockdown. i like both fighters equally but was rooting for Jacobs for beating the odds and holding his own, going 12 rounds with GGG when everyone i was watching it with thought he would be KO'd easily. but youre right,the weight helped Jacobs. a rematch would be good. who would you pick to win if they fought again?who do you want to see Jacobs fight next?what abobut GGG? at 35, GGG is probably towards the end of his career.hopefuly we get to see him and Canelo. i could see Chavez Canelo being a close fight like this as well.again,because of the weight and size issue.what'd you think of the Chocalitot deicision?

I like Jacobs but was pulling for GGG and thought he earned a very close victory. I had it even going into the final round, so had Jacobs won that round, I would have had him the winner (though on the official scorecards, that would only have changed it from a unanimous decision to a split decision for GGG).

Jacobs should get a rematch and would be very dangerous in one. However, I think the Canelo camp sees what they think are weaknesses in GGG and now seem willing to make the fight for September. I'd like to see Canelo-GGG, as it should excite the public and make for an action fight, with Jacobs taking on another heavy hitter in David Lemieux, with the winners meeting in early 2018 (which I would expect to be a GGG-Jacobs rematch). If that happens, I would see the rematch as a pick-em fight.

The Chocolatito fight was outstanding but marred by the bad scorecards. Clearly, Sor Rungvisai had command early and shocked everyone by knocking down Gonzales, but Gonzales fought back, through blood covering his face, and eventually took control and should have won the rounds. I had Chocolatito up 115-111 at the end, and that's without what should have been point deductions for Sor Rungvisai for the headbutts that caused the blood to stream in the first place.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #910414
04/09/17 08:02 PM
04/09/17 08:02 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Tyson Fury and Irish crime boss, Daniel Kinahan.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: What a fight ! [Re: Moe_Tilden] #910438
04/10/17 03:54 PM
04/10/17 03:54 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Tyson Fury and Irish crime boss, Daniel Kinahan.

Interesting timing. Fury has "announced" he is coming out of retirement (though he hasn't been cleared yet and could be subject to suspension). Wonder if he has any debts he needs to pay off...

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911260
04/24/17 10:46 AM
04/24/17 10:46 AM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
This weekend we finally get Joshua-Klitschko, the biggest heavyweight fight in 14 years (since Lennox Lewis-Mike Tyson). Coming from London, it will be live on Showtime, prime time replay on HBO, which is a first. I am amped!

One week later is the big event of Canelo vs Chavez. Not necessarily a fight I've been longing for but it's always good to see big fights that attract the public's attention and this one will certainly do that.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911275
04/24/17 06:02 PM
04/24/17 06:02 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Hoping Wilder finally fights the winner! #Bombzquad!

Re: What a fight ! [Re: dixiemafia] #911279
04/24/17 06:39 PM
04/24/17 06:39 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Hoping Wilder finally fights the winner! #Bombzquad!

I would love to see that myself. Joshua vs Wilder would be enormous. Wilder goes where the money is at - I doubt he would balk at going to London, where that fight would be truly monumental!

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911334
04/25/17 05:53 PM
04/25/17 05:53 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Oh yea, he was willing to go to Russia to fight Povetkin so they definitely follow the money. I wished they would raise the money here in Alabama and try to bid it here because his tickets sell like wildfire here but it will probably never happen.

I expect Joshua to beat the old man. Especially if he boxes like he did against Fury.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: dixiemafia] #911337
04/25/17 06:07 PM
04/25/17 06:07 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
Oh yea, he was willing to go to Russia to fight Povetkin so they definitely follow the money. I wished they would raise the money here in Alabama and try to bid it here because his tickets sell like wildfire here but it will probably never happen.

I expect Joshua to beat the old man. Especially if he boxes like he did against Fury.

Wilder has fought a lot of times in Alabama, even after winning his belt, a luxury smaller market hometown fans don't often get. Him in Bama and Crawford in Omaha are the exceptions right now.

I'm picking Joshua too, albeit more hesitantly. Joshua isn't the awkward giant Fury was. Klitschko will be the larger man as usual and Joshua will come at him in a more conventional style, which is what Wlad is used to. If Joshua can establish his jab against the longer-armed Wlad, he will have won the first battle.

There are so many angles to this fight, and so many questions, it's unreal. Will Joshua be energized or intimidated by the crowd? Who will have the edge in stamina, the old/experienced Wlad who knows how to reserve energy or the young Joshua who has never gone the distance? Wlad's chin is suspect, but Joshua's has only been tested once with discouraging results, so who does a brawl truly favor? Intrigue abounds!

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911382
04/26/17 03:30 PM
04/26/17 03:30 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Should be about 3 or 4 fights here since the belt, one of his defenses were in Brooklyn. I went to the Molina fight of course and the 3rd fight but I had to leave and work a storm in Arkansas so I basically ate that one. There have been rumors he wants a fight at Coleman Coliseum in Tuscaloosa but that will be hard to pull off.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911388
04/26/17 05:21 PM
04/26/17 05:21 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
i think Joshua beats Klitschko decisively.moast likely by KO,or stoppage. Fury Klitschko was one of the worst fights ever.Klitschko's too hesitant to throww punches. he also lookeded bad against Bryant Jennings,and that was over 2 years ago. he practically waited until the 12th round to start fighting,

Joshua beats Wilder,i.m.o. unless Wilder lands one of his bombs,he would be easily outboxed. Povetkin probably would've beat him,too. Wilder is such an unrefined boxer. he fights like a country boy.just about everyone i know that watches boxing hates his style and roots for him to lose.on the other hand, his power is the real deal. i personaly think he's exciting to watch. and he doesn't get much credit. it could be because of his antics,he's a cocky Libra and some people are turned off by that. i understand it because i have had a lot of Libra freidns my entire life.

Last edited by americafyeah; 04/26/17 05:23 PM.
Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911436
04/27/17 06:53 PM
04/27/17 06:53 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
He's not as cocky as you think. They really play him up during promotions for his fights. I actually know his sister and nephews. They are good people.

As for his style yes he is a brawler. He is not refined as a boxer, but I don't think Povetkin nor Joshua could make him pay for that either. Everyone said Stiverne would finally expose him as well and yet he still won. Povetkin needed drugs to stay in the game like Fury. Klitschko is scared to throw a punch anymore against anyone. Like you said his fight with Fury was the worst fight I've ever seen and that's the truth. I think Klitschko landed like 52 punches for the WHOLE fight and I'm not exaggerating either. Boxing refs need a red and yellow card like the refs did in PRIDE Fighting in Japan. You got the red and you lost 10% of your purse to PRIDE.

Wilder has showed he has a chin and he has shown he is not going anywhere any time soon. He definitely has shown he has the power to put most HW's to sleep.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: dixiemafia] #911495
04/28/17 05:11 PM
04/28/17 05:11 PM
A
americafyeah Offline
Capo
americafyeah  Offline
A
Capo
He's not as cocky as you think. They really play him up during promotions for his fights. I actually know his sister and nephews. They are good people.

As for his style yes he is a brawler. He is not refined as a boxer, but I don't think Povetkin nor Joshua could make him pay for that either. Everyone said Stiverne would finally expose him as well and yet he still won. Povetkin needed drugs to stay in the game like Fury. Klitschko is scared to throw a punch anymore against anyone. Like you said his fight with Fury was the worst fight I've ever seen and that's the truth. I think Klitschko landed like 52 punches for the WHOLE fight and I'm not exaggerating either. Boxing refs need a red and yellow card like the refs did in PRIDE Fighting in Japan. You got the red and you lost 10% of your purse to PRIDE.

Wilder has showed he has a chin and he has shown he is not going anywhere any time soon. He definitely has shown he has the power to put most HW's to sleep.

i believe you. his outspokenness is part of his job,to sell the fights. he seems to be a dedicated family man,so i don't doubt that he's good peeps. have you spoke with his family about what they think of his career,and rise to become HW champ? do you live in the same city as like,he does? it's true he's moar of a brawler. particulary when he sees an opening,or senses his opponent is hurt,he fricking flails his fist like a madman,but his strength is his number one leverage.he has the advantage of his height,and being 1 of the hardest hitting HW's,in terms of KO power.he could be getting his a** kicked,but at any time in the fight if he lands,he could turn the fight around and win by KO.like,did you see his last performance against gerald washington? he was doing prety bad job boxing,but once he landed cleanly the fight was over. same with the arthur spilka fight. he did well against Stiverne,that's his only win that wasn't by KO. i'd like to see Wilder fight other top competitors.you're right,povetkin used Roids and i cant fault Wilder for declining to fight him. who would you like to see Wilder up against? how do you think Wilder vs AJ would go? i fully expect AJ to win on saturday. Klitschko barely landed any punches against Fury. 52 in an entire fight is like less than 5 punches thrown per round.prety sad. it's obvious Klitschko wants to go out with one big payday,and it's a passing of the torch to the new HW king.whats your prediction for the fight?

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911625
05/01/17 08:25 AM
05/01/17 08:25 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Of course I'd probably be biased towards Wilder beating AJ but it's just hard to tell. His fight against Washington he was coming back from tearing his bicep and was very rusty, and I don't think he fully trusted the right hand because of it. He also had hand surgery as well before that fight. Once he can get a good jab down and get more technical he will be very hard to beat.

His sister and nephews live in the same city as me but Wilder himself still lives in Tuscaloosa, which is West of me. One of his nephews is a pretty good football player too so the whole family has athletes.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911783
05/03/17 07:00 PM
05/03/17 07:00 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
I can't favor Wilder vs Joshua. Not saying it would be a shocking upset if he won, but I would consider it unexpected.

Nevertheless, it would be a very entertaining fight and one I would love to see happen this year.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911806
05/04/17 02:33 AM
05/04/17 02:33 AM
liverpool,england
pilliano Offline
Made Member
pilliano  Offline
Made Member
liverpool,england
I like wilder,but I believe as soon as he's hit properly he's going..He also swings most of his punches as soon has he's rattled,ok if they connect they can do some damage but he's got to be really tested..I would love to see wilder v fury,to big tall fellas who will throw a game plan out the window and go for it,with,hopefully wilder knocking the big prick out.

Nil satis nisi optimum
Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #911824
05/04/17 10:50 AM
05/04/17 10:50 AM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
I honestly don't think Fury can hang with the top heavyweights of the new generation (Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz). I would favor Klitschko in a rematch against him too.

If Fury intends to resume his career, his best bet is to grab the biggest payday, which would be against Joshua, before getting exposed. I wouldn't have him take any tune-ups, as he very easily could be upset. Just look at his fight against longtime cruiserweight Steve Cunningham, who was good but dwarfed by Fury and should have been overwhelmed but actually put Fury on the deck.

Of course, I personally would rather see Joshua in against several others before or instead of Fury.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: Mr. Blonde] #911832
05/04/17 12:13 PM
05/04/17 12:13 PM
liverpool,england
pilliano Offline
Made Member
pilliano  Offline
Made Member
liverpool,england
Totally agree with you.There are some over here that think fury Is the white Ali because he beat WK,who had a very bad day at the office.I am 30 miles up the road from fury so the rumour mill gets around,and it's well known the big tit is a chronic steroid user and a Coke head..His cousin and stable partner,hugie fury,blamed a out break of boils and spots all over his body on it being acne,so when they were busted for banned steroid use,they blamed it on eating wild boar and hedgehogs they eat as gypsies..I remember the Cunningham fight and was jumping everywhere when Steve put him on his arse.Size told in the end.

Nil satis nisi optimum
Re: What a fight ! [Re: pilliano] #912125
05/08/17 10:46 AM
05/08/17 10:46 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pilliano
Totally agree with you.There are some over here that think fury Is the white Ali because he beat WK,who had a very bad day at the office.I am 30 miles up the road from fury so the rumour mill gets around,and it's well known the big tit is a chronic steroid user and a Coke head..His cousin and stable partner,hugie fury,blamed a out break of boils and spots all over his body on it being acne,so when they were busted for banned steroid use,they blamed it on eating wild boar and hedgehogs they eat as gypsies..I remember the Cunningham fight and was jumping everywhere when Steve put him on his arse.Size told in the end.

Fury has used steroids?? How come that even with that stuff his body still looked like shite LOL

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: What a fight ! [Re: MobMan] #912256
05/09/17 01:33 PM
05/09/17 01:33 PM
North America
Mr. Blonde Offline
Capo
Mr. Blonde  Offline
Capo
North America
Canelo-Chavez turned out to live down to the expectations I had for it. What redeemed the telecast was the announcement of Canelo-GGG for September 16, complete with WWE-style showmanship. Worth catching the last 15 minutes of the HBO replay this weekend to see that part of it.

Re: What a fight ! [Re: BillyBrizzi] #912258
05/09/17 01:49 PM
05/09/17 01:49 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: pilliano

Fury has used steroids?? How come that even with that stuff his body still looked like shite LOL

He has the physique of a newborn mother after giving birth to triplets.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10