GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Capri), 121 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,191
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops #789456
07/16/14 12:38 AM
07/16/14 12:38 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss

Bloods threaten to ‘kill a cop’ in revenge for cop killer shot dead
By Philip MessingJuly 15, 2014 | 8:24pm
Modal Trigger

The Bloods have vowed to kill more Jersey City cops to avenge the thug the police shot dead this week after he executed a rookie officer, The Post has learned.
The violent street gang has threatened to “kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out,” a senior law enforcement source revealed.
Police are even being warned that violent Bloods gang members may be traveling from out-of-state to target officers in New Jersey, according to an internal Port Authority advisory obtained by The Post.
“New Jersey State Police has received credible information from the Jersey City Police Department about specific threats toward Jersey City police officers and law enforcement,” the advisory read.
“The United Blood Nation may take retaliatory action against police officers.”
The PA advisory cautioned that officers should remain vigilant and be aware of “the potential for Bloods traveling into Jersey City.”
In addition to the Port Authority advisory, a statewide alert has also been issued to police officers, a senior law-enforcement official said Tuesday.
“It was an officer-safety awareness” advisory “telling cops to be careful and to wear their vests and take the threat seriously,” the official said.
Modal Trigger

Cops throughout New Jersey have been warned to use extra caution due to the threatened retaliation, which follows three police-involved shootings in the city.
The gang threat was made in direct response to the fatal Jersey City police shooting of Lawrence Campbell moments after he ambushed Melvin Santiago in a Walgreens parking lot early Sunday morning.
Santiago had been responding to an armed robbery at the 24-hour drugstore when Campbell unleashed a barrage of bullets, leaving 13 holes across the patrol car’s windshield.
Santiago, 23, was shot in the head.
His partner dodged the bullets and returned fire, killing Campbell.
It was not clear Tuesday if Campbell, 27, was a member of the Bloods.
The tip about the threat came from a credible source who has provided valuable information about gang activities in the past, authorities said.
The state police and the Jersey City Police Department did not return requests for comment.

A pedestrian stands at a memorial to Lawrence Campbell, who allegedly shot and killed 23-year-old Jersey City police officer Melvin Santiago.

Meanwhile, a makeshift memorial for Campbell was dismantled after residents of a Jersey City street became outraged.
The memorial placed just off Martin Luther King Drive, included candles, empty bottles of liquor, and T-shirts to lionize the cop killer.
The with the phrases “Thug In Peace” and “Live Life My Bro.”
Police reportedly tore down the shrine Monday.
“I had it taken down last night,” said Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop, according to NJ.com.
“I am not going to let a few residents pretend like they express the views of a great city like Jersey City.”

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789602
07/16/14 11:35 AM
07/16/14 11:35 AM
C
Crash Offline
Capo
Crash  Offline
C
Capo
I am not a racist. Blacks dont fully understand consequences and sometimes cannot rationalize. 99.999% of black gang members have very low iQ's and are borderline retarded. We need to build more prisons in order to get these unsupervised, out of wedlock, out of control black males off the streets. They will continue to have of of wedlock babies and poison this beautiful country.

Last edited by Crash; 07/16/14 11:36 AM.
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789666
07/16/14 03:26 PM
07/16/14 03:26 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
I watched "The Five" on Fox today and they had a panel discussion about this awful event. I think cops will now come down harder on the gangs. According to one of the panelists this was going on in LA a while back, and the police put their foot down on gangs and it stopped. They did not mention that gang violence is back up in LA. They did mention that as NYC ended "Stop and frisk", the shootings went up.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: slumpy] #789669
07/16/14 03:30 PM
07/16/14 03:30 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: slumpy
'I'm not racist but, im about to say somw5hing racist'. My gut is telling me you have no idea what you're talking about... but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Care to post some back up to your claims?

I wouldn't take crash or his opinions so seriously after he started a thread titled "Mobsters that were very nice guys".

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789677
07/16/14 03:57 PM
07/16/14 03:57 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
I lived on JC for a time . It's a city of haves and have nots although when I was there the have nots were a much bigger group , today the opposite might be true . A lot of garbage and fronts tho , even today

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Crash] #789678
07/16/14 04:00 PM
07/16/14 04:00 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Crash
I am not a racist. Blacks dont fully understand consequences and sometimes cannot rationalize. 99.999% of black gang members have very low iQ's and are borderline retarded.

Of course you're not racist. rolleyes

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789679
07/16/14 04:03 PM
07/16/14 04:03 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
The Bloods have vowed to kill more Jersey City cops to avenge the thug the police shot dead this week after he executed a rookie officer, The Post has learned. The violent street gang has threatened to “kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out,” a senior law enforcement source revealed.

I can't believe how stupid these kids are. Clear case of suicide wish.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789683
07/16/14 04:14 PM
07/16/14 04:14 PM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
So ridiculous. I have a route through JC and you can just tell tensions are high. All over this piece of shit cop killer.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: SC] #789684
07/16/14 04:15 PM
07/16/14 04:15 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
i think this threat is possibly fake, police are trained to take it seriously anyway.

the same thing happened in 2011.and from my recollection there was no stories of other cops being killed which is amazing considering how many bloods there are in that state.

Bloods put bounty on NJ cops: report
By Doug AuerJanuary 16, 2011 | 5:00am
Modal Trigger
Bloods put bounty on NJ cops: report

Gunned down at age 27.
New Jersey gang members have been ordered to assassinate cops in retaliation for the massive manhunt underway for one its members who allegedly murdered an officer, according to a report.
The Bloods are responding to the multi-state dragnet that has been set up to find Jahmell Crockam, 19, after he allegedly killed Lakewood, NJ officer Christopher Matlosz Friday, a source told WNBC/Ch. 4 last night.
The source told the channel that the bounty is a reaction to the pressure being applied to the gangsters to rat out one of their own.
Meanwhile, the NYPD has joined the massive hunt for Crockam.
The report didn’t say if cops outside New Jersey were also being targeted.
Lakewood police asked city cops to keep their eyes peeled for Crockam.
Crockam was charged with murder yesterday and bail was set at $5 million once he’s captured.
An intense search began for the gunman in Ocean County after the reputed Bloods gang member allegedly pumped three bullets into Matlosz at August and Brookfield drives at 5 p.m.
The officer, who was set to be married next year, had pulled up alongside the gunman to ask a few routine questions.
Crockam, wanted on a weapon-possession charge, opened fire before fleeing, police said.
Crockam was still on-the-lam early this morning.
Crockam was described as around 5-feet-9 and weighing 220 pounds. At the time of the shooting, the suspect wore low-hanging baggy jeans, that exposed his gray boxer shorts and a black hoodie, authorities said.
There’s a $133,000 reward for information leading to his arrest and conviction.

Last edited by Scorsese; 07/16/14 04:16 PM.
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: SC] #789713
07/16/14 05:51 PM
07/16/14 05:51 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SC
The Bloods have vowed to kill more Jersey City cops to avenge the thug the police shot dead this week after he executed a rookie officer, The Post has learned. The violent street gang has threatened to “kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out,” a senior law enforcement source revealed.

I can't believe how stupid these kids are. Clear case of suicide wish.

Exactly. They should call their bluff and CALL the National Guard. See how long they last against trained government operatives rather than a guy who learned how to shoot a gun sideways from seeing "Scarface" 300 times rolleyes .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789728
07/16/14 06:35 PM
07/16/14 06:35 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@ Bigboy, Gang violence have decrease but it's still as lively as Chi town. Besides a few of the L.A officers that was behind the instigation of gang war deserved to get killed.

@Durkadurka, Funny. Now say that in front of some bloods. LoL

@ PB, I agree too. Except most of those guys do shoot straight just stand still because it curves around you. LoL

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: BlackFamily] #789731
07/16/14 06:41 PM
07/16/14 06:41 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
@ PB, I agree too. Except most of those guys do shoot straight just stand still because it curves around you. LoL

LMFAO! lol lol

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789934
07/17/14 02:20 PM
07/17/14 02:20 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
ALOT of gang busts in north jersey today.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #789939
07/17/14 02:33 PM
07/17/14 02:33 PM
D
durkadurka Offline
TROLL
durkadurka  Offline
TROLL
D
Wiseguy
This is what everyone has feared. The bloods don't think before they act and this seems it is a legit threat. Bodies will be getting left out into the streets. Everyone around here is making sure they got enough food to last them a few weeks.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Dellacroce] #789943
07/17/14 02:45 PM
07/17/14 02:45 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
ALOT of gang busts in north jersey today.

weirdly enough it was MS-13 they busted today. The Jersey City Public Safety Director said at a public press conference that the bloods were too stupid to organise retaliatory action. Now as a public official it seems a bit foolish for him to say things that might antagonise and make those supposed threats a bit more real than they were before.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: durkadurka] #789944
07/17/14 02:46 PM
07/17/14 02:46 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: durkadurka
This is what everyone has feared. The bloods don't think before they act and this seems it is a legit threat. Bodies will be getting left out into the streets. Everyone around here is making sure they got enough food to last them a few weeks.

I heard that same thing too. Bodies dropping left and right. People are stocking up and going to the basement like a tornado is coming.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: ItalianForever] #789946
07/17/14 02:48 PM
07/17/14 02:48 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Originally Posted By: durkadurka

I heard that same thing too. Bodies dropping left and right. People are stocking up and going to the basement like a tornado is coming.

Is that really happening?

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790011
07/17/14 08:13 PM
07/17/14 08:13 PM
Garbageman Offline
Made Member
Garbageman  Offline
Made Member
I can tell you this, the streets are a lot less crawling with people these last couple days... But mostly near the yuppie areas lol

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790014
07/17/14 08:29 PM
07/17/14 08:29 PM
Brooklyn
Paddy_James Offline
Button
Paddy_James  Offline
Button
Brooklyn
This is awful. You kill a cop, you should be killed. Its one thing if its an accident, worse if it was circumstantial, and just terrible if purposely. Always awful but hunting down cops is wrong. Street gangs like the Bloods and Latin Kings are getting cocky like La Cosa Nostra years ago. They killed cops and public officials without hesitation, but eventually tougher law enforcement (Falcone) cracked down. Where are the guys like Falcone?

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Paddy_James] #790050
07/18/14 03:10 AM
07/18/14 03:10 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Some bloods were busted in newarke yesterday.

4 Newark men, alleged members of Sex, Money, Murder gang, indicted on murder, other charges
Print Richard Khavkine | The Star-Ledger By Richard Khavkine | The Star-Ledger
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on July 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM, updated July 17, 2014 at 7:37 PM

NEWARK — Four alleged members of a subset of the Bloods street gang were indicted yesterday on murder, attempted murder, racketeering and other charges, the office of U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said.

Narik “Spaz” Wilson; Emil “Diddy” Rutledge, 26; Laquan “Drama” Reed, 25; and Rajohn “1090” Wilson, 23, all of Newark, were charged in a 14-count superseding indictment in connection with their alleged membership in Sex, Money, Murder, a Bloods subset principally active in Essex County, according to a statement from Fishman’s office. They face the possibility of life in prison if convicted of the most severe charges.

With Narik Wilson at the helm, and Rutledge, Reed and Rajohn Wilson as his deputies, the enterprise used “a wide range of violent criminal activity” to secure a stranglehold on the heroin and crack cocaine trade in a Newark neighborhood near Lincoln Park starting in 2007, according to Fishman’s office and the superseding indictment.

“Gang members allegedly engaged in a wide range of violent criminal activity in order to deter rival gangs, secure their drug distribution business, and silence people they believed were cooperating with law enforcement. These acts included numerous murders, shootings, robberies and auto thefts,” the statement says.

The gang was mostly made up of childhood friends and family members, the statement says.

Narik Wilson is charged with all 14 counts, including racketeering, murder and attempted murder. He was initially arrested in August 2011 on drug distribution charges and, following the confiscation of numerous firearms, linked to several homicides, including a July 14, 2011, killing of a member of the Brick City Brims, another Bloods set that has feuded with Sex, Money, Murder.

At the time, then-Newark police Director Samuel DeMaio called Wilson’s arrest “a major blow to the Bloods’ criminal structure in the city.”

Rutledge faces 11 counts, including murder in aid of racketeering. Reed was charged with six counts, including felony murder. Rajohn Wilson is charged with three counts, including charges related to attempted murder.

The four men were already in custody on related charges. They are expected to appear in Newark federal court on a date to be determined.

“The offenses charged in today’s indictment are a checklist of the activities associated with a violent street gang that has plagued Newark for years,” Fishman said in a statement. “Illegal guns, violent assaults, murder — members of this gang allegedly used all of them to maintain control over the illicit drug trafficking that is the lifeblood of their criminal enterprise. Today’s charges call them to account for these crimes.”

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790172
07/18/14 02:33 PM
07/18/14 02:33 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
some more details about the threat.
FBI: Allentown gang members put out hit on NJ cops Threat in retaliation for gang shooting, officials say

Author: 69 News , (follow: @69news), news@wfmz.com Published: Jul 18 2014 11:21:12 AM EDT Updated: 52 MIN.

AGO Print FBI: Allentown gang members ordering hits on police officers Law enforcement officers in one New Jersey city are on high alert after a warning issued by the FBI. According to bureau sources, G-Shine Blood gang members from the Allentown area put out orders to kill law enforcement officers to retailiate against recent shootings involving a Jersey City police officer and a Bloods gang member. Authorities said G-Shine Blood gang members KI and Rooster have "given the green light to kill law enforcement officers in response for killing a homie in Jersey City.

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-l...j-cops/27015064
Connect with us! Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790204
07/18/14 07:31 PM
07/18/14 07:31 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Now as a public official it seems a bit foolish for him to say things that might antagonise and make those supposed threats a bit more real than they were before.

Maybe they are trying to provoke the Bloods into throwing the first punch, so they can take them out?

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Fleming_Ave] #790205
07/18/14 07:38 PM
07/18/14 07:38 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave
Now as a public official it seems a bit foolish for him to say things that might antagonise and make those supposed threats a bit more real than they were before.

Maybe they are trying to provoke the Bloods into throwing the first punch, so they can take them out?

There's an idea wink.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790500
07/20/14 01:02 PM
07/20/14 01:02 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
I love their names" Tequan , Ledaqua, ladrell,... , wtf !!!!! I have fertilizer with higher IQ's than these subhuman scumbags. Kill em all.

Last edited by Belmont; 07/20/14 01:03 PM.
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Belmont] #790503
07/20/14 01:10 PM
07/20/14 01:10 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
There is nothing quite like proposing geneocide to prove you are above "subhuman."

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790504
07/20/14 01:20 PM
07/20/14 01:20 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Few thoughts Stop and Frisk is not a relatively new idea. Cops were doing it even to white kds since I was a kid. If a kid gave them a last name that did not end with a vowel they think you are giving you a phoney name and they will give you a beating.

On gang members being stupid. Cops are not much smarter you become a cop to make a whole 35 to 45 thou to start with?

On going after police during the Rodney king thing they were going after everyone.

Last question when did THEY start using the term selling a Woof ticket. I remember that used in the 70s am I mistaken?

only the unloved hate
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Footreads] #790509
07/20/14 01:38 PM
07/20/14 01:38 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Cops are not much smarter you become a cop to make a whole 35 to 45 thou to start with?

You make even less in the military. And all the military does is protect our way of life so that you can remain free to post your (often insane) opinions on a message board wink.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790511
07/20/14 01:42 PM
07/20/14 01:42 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
I don't know why people always trumpet that line. Was destroying Vietnam necessary to protect free speech? You would have a hard time convincing me of that one. In fact, it often seems the opposite is true. The more we fight, the less freedoms we have.

Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Scorsese] #790513
07/20/14 01:43 PM
07/20/14 01:43 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Difference is for me I respect the soldier.

I even respect firemen.

I even respect garbage men smile

Now back to woof tickets when we're they first sold sing the term woof

only the unloved hate
Re: Bloods allegedly put hit out on New Jersey Cops [Re: Footreads] #790514
07/20/14 01:46 PM
07/20/14 01:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Now back to woof tickets when we're they first sold sing the term woof

I dunno. I'm almost 55, so you have quite a few years on me. But I always associated "woof tickets" with Black slang.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull