GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 125 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys #788583
07/11/14 08:21 PM
07/11/14 08:21 PM
F
FrankNola Offline OP
Associate
FrankNola  Offline OP
F
Associate
http://www.wafb.com/story/26000209/killer-ride-federal-sources-say-van-designed-to-kill?

This happened two months ago. Joe Gagliano was made back in 90 I believe, his dad was Frank Gagliano longtime NOLA Family member and eventual Underboss who died a few years back.

Last edited by SC; 07/17/14 09:06 PM. Reason: to fix spacing
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #788584
07/11/14 08:23 PM
07/11/14 08:23 PM
F
FrankNola Offline OP
Associate
FrankNola  Offline OP
F
Associate

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #788647
07/12/14 08:05 AM
07/12/14 08:05 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Oddly enough I know EXACTLY where that stop was made. That's Bucktown right?

Crazy enough after Isaac that is where we worked, from Carrollton Avenue all the way to Bonnabell, all North of Metairie Road.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #788670
07/12/14 09:24 AM
07/12/14 09:24 AM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
So is that family finished or are they really that good at staying under the radar?

Make that coffee to go
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #788922
07/13/14 01:38 PM
07/13/14 01:38 PM
F
FrankNola Offline OP
Associate
FrankNola  Offline OP
F
Associate
It's Old Metairie which is south of Bucktown. Wealthiest neighborhood in the state.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #788947
07/13/14 02:43 PM
07/13/14 02:43 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
any word on who they were possibly out to kill?

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #788984
07/13/14 06:31 PM
07/13/14 06:31 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
As a family they are finished. There's still guys operating, just like in Tampa, Cleveland, Buffalo etc.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #789000
07/13/14 07:46 PM
07/13/14 07:46 PM
F
FrankNola Offline OP
Associate
FrankNola  Offline OP
F
Associate
They haven't figured it out yet but they are still holding them without bond. I have no idea if the family is totally finished. My gut tells me 2 made guys rolling around in an assassination van means they are not totally done.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: blacksheep] #789023
07/14/14 03:16 AM
07/14/14 03:16 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
So is that family finished or are they really that good at staying under the radar?

They haven't been a viable family for a long time. Handful of made guys left.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: mulberry] #789053
07/14/14 08:14 AM
07/14/14 08:14 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: mulberry
As a family they are finished. There's still guys operating, just like in Tampa, Cleveland, Buffalo etc.

They are officially finished. There are a LARGE group of pretenders in Nola that book and move narcotics from the port, but there is no "viable" family. A lot of people pretend and wish there was a family, but that's about a far as it goes.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #789759
07/17/14 12:58 AM
07/17/14 12:58 AM
D
durkadurka Offline
TROLL
durkadurka  Offline
TROLL
D
Wiseguy
This isn't good, I heard that something was going on down their. People are lucky these two got caught up. Gag's doesn't play and has a few medals to wear. People aren't happy with the current leadership and it looks like it was tempurpudic time. I'm sure they aren't the only ones gearing for combat it looks like bodies are going to be left in the streets........

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: durkadurka] #789773
07/17/14 04:22 AM
07/17/14 04:22 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: durkadurka
This isn't good, I heard that something was going on down their. People are lucky these two got caught up. Gag's doesn't play and has a few medals to wear. People aren't happy with the current leadership and it looks like it was tempurpudic time. I'm sure they aren't the only ones gearing for combat it looks like bodies are going to be left in the streets........

I'm gonna take this post as a drunken rambling message in an attempt to sound futile, sorry man.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: mulberry] #789825
07/17/14 09:13 AM
I
IKnowNothing Offline
TROLL
IKnowNothing  Offline
TROLL
I
Wiseguy

How the fuck do you know they are finished? Like you have any fucking clue about their viability as an organized crime group or lack thereof. It is jackasses like this that spout off like they know something while knowing absolutely zero about what goes on behind closed doors or on the street that make 95% of posters on this site impossible to take seriously.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: durkadurka] #789826
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

You are a freaking fool. Who was the last made guy clipped in NOLA? So according to you after all this peace (more like no family at all) they are ready to leave bodies in the streets? There is no doubt these two were going to pop somebody but we have NO IDEA who or what.

There isn't enough people down there to be "not happy with the leadership". You should take your trolling elsewhere.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: TommyGambino] #789832
07/17/14 09:38 AM
07/17/14 09:38 AM
I
IKnowNothing Offline
TROLL
IKnowNothing  Offline
TROLL
I
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Well there you have it. We can all move on. "Tommy Gambino" The Leading Voice/Authority on American organized crime (Which is quite a feat seeing as how he's in England) has decreed That the once powerful New Orleans mob "Is no longer a viable family" because they have only a "Handful of made guys left". It looks like we can put that debate to rest. No word on whether or not "Tommy Gambino"s definition of "Viable Family" matches yours.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: IKnowNothing] #789838
07/17/14 10:09 AM
07/17/14 10:09 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: IKnowNothing

Well there you have it. We can all move on. "Tommy Gambino" The Leading Voice/Authority on American organized crime (Which is quite a feat seeing as how he's in England) has decreed That the once powerful New Orleans mob "Is no longer a viable family" because they have only a "Handful of made guys left". It looks like we can put that debate to rest. No word on whether or not "Tommy Gambino"s definition of "Viable Family" matches yours.

YouKnowNothing-No, they are done, seeing as I am from Louisiana and live near Nola, I can tell you FOR A FACT they are done. And a buddy of mine, Who was an Intelligence Officer for the Army when I was an Infantry Officer, is now a FBI agent and has been stationed in BR/Nola for two years and they aren't even investigating "Italian OC" in the state of Louisiana because it is that insignificant, if even existant.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: LaLouisiane] #789840
07/17/14 10:12 AM
07/17/14 10:12 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
YouKnowNothing-No, they are done, seeing as I am from Louisiana and live near Nola, I can tell you FOR A FACT they are done. And a buddy of mine, Who was an Intelligence Officer for the Army when I was an Infantry Officer, is now a FBI agent and has been stationed in BR/Nola for two years and they aren't even investigating "Italian OC" in the state of Louisiana because it is that insignificant, if even existant.

He's trolling. Everyone one of his posts repeat themselves with him telling people they don't know anything.

And LaLou don't you know, bodies are fixing to drop in NOLA! lol

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: IKnowNothing] #789844
07/17/14 10:17 AM
07/17/14 10:17 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

How the fuck do you know they are finished? Like you have any fucking clue about their viability as an organized crime group or lack thereof. It is jackasses like this that spout off like they know something while knowing absolutely zero about what goes on behind closed doors or on the street that make 95% of posters on this site impossible to take seriously.

Don't need to take his (or my) word for it. The FBI hasn't recognized a formally structured family there in decades. The last significant mob bust there was 20 years ago. Anyone who thinks there is still a family there is ignoring all the evidence because they hope there is still a family there.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: IKnowNothing] #789846
07/17/14 10:19 AM
07/17/14 10:19 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

You're definitely burkaburka. Trolling on an internet forum, how sad can you get?

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #789847
07/17/14 10:29 AM
07/17/14 10:29 AM
Hamilton
Scalish Offline
Underboss
Scalish  Offline
Underboss
Hamilton
Did you guys not hear the news Carlos Marcello is still alive and still in charge there.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: dixiemafia] #789849
07/17/14 10:45 AM
07/17/14 10:45 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

He's trolling. Everyone one of his posts repeat themselves with him telling people they don't know anything.

And LaLou don't you know, bodies are fixing to drop in NOLA! lol

Yea, they formally restructured for the past 20 years in the sewers of Nola, now they are out to take the city back in Blitzkrieg Fashion!

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: Scalish] #789851
07/17/14 10:46 AM
07/17/14 10:46 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Scalish
Did you guys not hear the news Carlos Marcello is still alive and still in charge there.

Carlos never died, he gets Chuck Norris to scare the grim reaper away! Nola Locals secret shhh

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: LaLouisiane] #789894
07/17/14 12:54 PM
07/17/14 12:54 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

With the NO crime family gone for ages, which kind of groups exactly represent "organized crime" in the city nowadays?
Or isn't there anything "organized" left and are the current local criminal organizations small groups of black dope dealers shooting each other to shreds?

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: TheKillingJoke] #789941
07/17/14 02:39 PM
07/17/14 02:39 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland

Killing- Pre Katrina you had organized street gangs that were drug dealing and robbing people, etc, etc, but after the hurricane what happened was they evacuated the city and a lot of people in lower income areas were bused to neighboring cities like BR, Lafayette, and as far as Houston.

In my opinion it is now very disorganized. For instance, you have ten people that have been shot in the last month on Bourbon St, majority of which were tourists. Now of course street gangs are sitting on these corners selling dope because when tourists come down here they have the mentality that "it's the big easy, and anything goes, Mardi Gras every day!

Now the people that did these shootings weren't part of any OC group or highly sophisticated street gang like MS13 or some of the Chicago and NY street gangs. This is idiot #1 shooting at idiot #2 over a street corner that neither of them can afford to live on (The French Quarter is a very expensive place to "live" IE have a house and stay there 365 a year). So in a traditional turf sense, they are shooting over random street corners that happen to have the busiest bars that particular night of the week. The sad thing about all of this is some poor guy from Iowa who wanted to party ends up getting shot in his ass on Bourbon because people are fighting over which street corner they can sell dope on and not realizing its NOLA, people come down here to get wasted anyways so it doesn't matter where you stand, trust me they will find you if they want to get high!

And of course we run into this "Nola Family is still alive" by probably the biggest pretenders in the country. There are rumors that this pretend family made billions off of the rebuilding of Nola after Katrina. Problem with this argument is that anyone that you meet that claims "to be in the know" can not name one person involved in any of these financial scams. There are guys in NY getting busted all the time for crimes less than this and I refuse to believe there is something in the water down here that makes the Pretend Fairy Nola Family a million times smarter than NY.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: LaLouisiane] #789951
07/17/14 03:04 PM
07/17/14 03:04 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss

Killing- Pre Katrina you had organized street gangs that were drug dealing and robbing people, etc, etc, but after the hurricane what happened was they evacuated the city and a lot of people in lower income areas were bused to neighboring cities like BR, Lafayette, and as far as Houston.

In my opinion it is now very disorganized. For instance, you have ten people that have been shot in the last month on Bourbon St, majority of which were tourists. Now of course street gangs are sitting on these corners selling dope because when tourists come down here they have the mentality that "it's the big easy, and anything goes, Mardi Gras every day!

Now the people that did these shootings weren't part of any OC group or highly sophisticated street gang like MS13 or some of the Chicago and NY street gangs. This is idiot #1 shooting at idiot #2 over a street corner that neither of them can afford to live on (The French Quarter is a very expensive place to "live" IE have a house and stay there 365 a year). So in a traditional turf sense, they are shooting over random street corners that happen to have the busiest bars that particular night of the week. The sad thing about all of this is some poor guy from Iowa who wanted to party ends up getting shot in his ass on Bourbon because people are fighting over which street corner they can sell dope on and not realizing its NOLA, people come down here to get wasted anyways so it doesn't matter where you stand, trust me they will find you if they want to get high!

And of course we run into this "Nola Family is still alive" by probably the biggest pretenders in the country. There are rumors that this pretend family made billions off of the rebuilding of Nola after Katrina. Problem with this argument is that anyone that you meet that claims "to be in the know" can not name one person involved in any of these financial scams. There are guys in NY getting busted all the time for crimes less than this and I refuse to believe there is something in the water down here that makes the Pretend Fairy Nola Family a million times smarter than NY.

I was reading about Telly hankton and his gang he seemed to be running a large scale enterprise well after katrina. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/10/telly_hankton_network_targeted.html

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #789972
07/17/14 05:12 PM
07/17/14 05:12 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Thats because there is no more leadership once a family gets so small and weak. Why would anyone kick up? What do they get in return?

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: dixiemafia] #789992
07/17/14 06:34 PM
07/17/14 06:34 PM
D
durkadurka Offline
TROLL
durkadurka  Offline
TROLL
D
Wiseguy
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: durkadurka] #789996
07/17/14 07:17 PM
07/17/14 07:17 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
durkadurka is history.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: SC] #789997
07/17/14 07:25 PM
07/17/14 07:25 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SC
durkadurka is history.

What is the mental motivation of the Internet troll?

I really don't understand. I just don't rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #790002
07/17/14 07:45 PM
07/17/14 07:45 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
This thread took a turn for the shitter a while back. Interesting story at the start of it though. Sounds like some made guys got a hit list of some sort. I don't buy the big mob war breaking out down there, but with a friggin murder van rolling around, someone's gonna get turned into a pot of gumbo

Make that coffee to go
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: pizzaboy] #790005
07/17/14 07:55 PM
07/17/14 07:55 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: SC
durkadurka is history.

What is the mental motivation of the Internet troll?

I really don't understand. I just don't rolleyes.

What is the mental motivation of the Internet troll? Should be the new default rhetorical question tongue.

If a tree falls in the woods, is a cookcounty there to accuse me of racism?

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: LaLouisiane] #790027
07/17/14 09:39 PM
07/17/14 09:39 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

Thanks for the info LaLou!
I didn't know there were now also tourists being shot. I guess the statements that claim NO is entirely safe for visitors and that the high murder rate can only be attributed to drug dealers shooting each other can go down the drain as well

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #790039
07/18/14 12:20 AM
07/18/14 12:20 AM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
Call it what you want, it seems to me that at the very least a crew is still active in NOLA.

Lol, what the hell were those NOLA guys thinking? Who tools around in a "work car", let alone drives it to their house? That may be why only a crew is left.

Of course, that news report did not identify them as "made LCN guys" but referenced "crime families" from their prior busts. I am consistently amazed at the media fear to report someone as LCN. Just claim "allegedly" or something. How many LCN guys have sued newspapers for libel and won for false / incorrect reports of their LCN membership?

That van reminds me of the one used in the Miami Dadeland Mall shootings - believed to have been ordered by Griselda Blanco as part of the cocaine wars. I think the Miami van was reinforced with steel plates to provide armor.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: Scorsese] #790052
07/18/14 03:46 AM
07/18/14 03:46 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

I was reading about Telly hankton and his gang he seemed to be running a large scale enterprise well after katrina. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/10/telly_hankton_network_targeted.html

Don't get me wrong Scorsese, there are still organized operations going on throughout the state, but in the big picture, guys like Telly are few and far between.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: TonyG] #790084
07/18/14 08:16 AM
07/18/14 08:16 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: TonyG
Call it what you want, it seems to me that at the very least a crew is still active in NOLA.

Lol, what the hell were those NOLA guys thinking? Who tools around in a "work car", let alone drives it to their house? That may be why only a crew is left.

Of course, that news report did not identify them as "made LCN guys" but referenced "crime families" from their prior busts. I am consistently amazed at the media fear to report someone as LCN. Just claim "allegedly" or something. How many LCN guys have sued newspapers for libel and won for false / incorrect reports of their LCN membership?

That van reminds me of the one used in the Miami Dadeland Mall shootings - believed to have been ordered by Griselda Blanco as part of the cocaine wars. I think the Miami van was reinforced with steel plates to provide armor.

I believe Gagliano's father was the last "Official Underboss" before they got busted in the nineties with the Gambinos and Genovese in the gambling case. After that, it was done.

If you want to call a 70 year old driver and a 55 year old guy a "crew" that are probably independent operators, hey go Ape shit man, I'm not gonna argue with you.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #790092
07/18/14 08:50 AM
07/18/14 08:50 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yep blacksheep they were definitely looking to clip someone but for all we know it could have been some street thug on the corner of Bourbon like LaLou said that didn't agree with them for all we know. But for people to claim bodies are fixing to drop because they are unhappy over the leadership is just dreaming.

LaLou knows more about NOLA than myself but I have spent a good bit of time down there over the past two years. Much like he said it is run by the blacks, mostly independents and some gang members but nothing large scale. Something he didn't mention though is that there is a lot of houses that have NEVER been rebuilt so that is another reason to prove no "family" made a ton of money rebuilding NOLA. There are still some spots that need to be rebuilt for someone to make money on.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: TheKillingJoke] #790094
07/18/14 08:54 AM
07/18/14 08:54 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Thanks for the info LaLou!
I didn't know there were now also tourists being shot. I guess the statements that claim NO is entirely safe for visitors and that the high murder rate can only be attributed to drug dealers shooting each other can go down the drain as well

Man if you take a wrong turn off of Bourbon you can EASILY end up in a bad spot. It has always been that way and yes tourists have been getting hurt, robbed, and shot down there for years. Anyone that tells you NOLA is perfectly safe for visitors obviously doesn't know the area.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: LaLouisiane] #790103
07/18/14 09:09 AM
07/18/14 09:09 AM
Texas
TonyG Offline
Capo
TonyG  Offline
Capo
Texas
If you want to call a 70 year old driver and a 55 year old guy a "crew" that are probably independent operators, hey go Ape shit man, I'm not gonna argue with you.

I am not interested in a pissing match about whether they constitute a crew or not. I know very little about the NOLA LCN family other than what has been widely reported during the Marcello era. I think most posters on the board agree there is not an organized family left.

You have to wonder who ticked these guys off to build that van, and what they did to tick them off. It seems reasonable this has something to do with gambling or shylocking.
Do these guys have any known associates? How many known made guys are left down there?

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #790117
07/18/14 10:09 AM
07/18/14 10:09 AM
Dixie,ofcourse
M
MemphisMafia Offline
Made Member
MemphisMafia  Offline
M
Made Member
Dixie,ofcourse
DixieMafia,there are places down there that if you are white(not turning it into a race discussion,just the truth)and take a wrong turn you will not get a second chance.You will be robbed and killed.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #790127
07/18/14 11:32 AM
07/18/14 11:32 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I know what you mean. I just find it funny someone would believe ANY statement that NOLA and Bourbon St. is "perfectly safe" for any tourist. You keep all your shit in your front pockets and you don't roam off Bourbon at all. You will and can get pick pocketed then robbed if you turn up the wrong corner. Just a fact of life for any color, but yes it happens more to the white folks that don't know anything about NOLA in general.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: dixiemafia] #790145
07/18/14 01:04 PM
07/18/14 01:04 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I know what you mean. I just find it funny someone would believe ANY statement that NOLA and Bourbon St. is "perfectly safe" for any tourist. You keep all your shit in your front pockets and you don't roam off Bourbon at all. You will and can get pick pocketed then robbed if you turn up the wrong corner. Just a fact of life for any color, but yes it happens more to the white folks that don't know anything about NOLA in general.

Never really believed in any of those statements lol
I guess some people will do anything to promote tourism in their city

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: dixiemafia] #790164
07/18/14 01:57 PM
07/18/14 01:57 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Richard Pena was another new orleans drug kingpin during the 90s, he ws moving a lot of cocaine into NO and i think he had some ties to the rap scene down there, they were trying to link master p to him at one point.

Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: FrankNola] #790190
07/18/14 06:50 PM
07/18/14 06:50 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
I been to new orleans plenty of times. When I went for Mardi gras I went to some ghetto neighborhood in Jefferson parish to get some weed and wound up with 2 guys smoking crack in my hotel room with guns on the table. I didn't really know how to make them leave so I smoked my weed and waited til they were done with their crack session and we parted ways. New orleans is a hell of a city, and I stress the hell part

Edit** THEY were smoking crack, not me. Just to make sure that's clear..

Last edited by blacksheep; 07/18/14 07:47 PM.

Make that coffee to go
Re: 2 Longtime New Orleans Made Guys [Re: durkadurka] #790741
07/21/14 02:35 PM
07/21/14 02:35 PM
toyland
D
don illuminati Offline
Underboss
don illuminati  Offline
D
Underboss
toyland
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth

i bet i Can whip you.

"How's the Italian food in this restaurant?'
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull