GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, 1 invisible), 196 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,817
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,200
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792610
07/29/14 12:48 PM
07/29/14 12:48 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
/me chuckles @ PB.

Cook Im starting to think youre a little masochistic the way you keep setting yourself up to get hit outta the park all the time....

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Wilson101] #792613
07/29/14 01:17 PM
07/29/14 01:17 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
You want evidence? Like what paperwork from the feds? We are in Philly, we talk to people in the know, in person. You want sources and evidence? Numerous people on here are connected to family members of these people. I laid a lot of NFL action with a bookie who is listed as an associate. A guy I.used to work with is close to the whole Mazzone family. Another one of my friends mom used to date an alleged made member. I used to sell coke with Pagans and wheels members in south Jersey they gab like school girls about these guys. Dunno if that qualifies as evidence but.maybe you could see how someone who.is local might be a little more well informed then someone.far away

Stop telling porkies

Last edited by TommyGambino; 07/29/14 01:18 PM.
Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792614
07/29/14 01:18 PM
07/29/14 01:18 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@pizzaboy

so the philly mob doesn't seen low-rent to u?

drive-bys in their mothers car, in broad daylight, down the street from their homes

sounds like some gangbanging shit to me

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792615
07/29/14 01:21 PM
07/29/14 01:21 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Cook County can you ever leave your obvious agenda out of these threads?

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Wilson101] #792616
07/29/14 01:24 PM
07/29/14 01:24 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
You want evidence? Like what paperwork from the feds? We are in Philly, we talk to people in the know, in person. You want sources and evidence? Numerous people on here are connected to family members of these people. I laid a lot of NFL action with a bookie who is listed as an associate. A guy I.used to work with is close to the whole Mazzone family. Another one of my friends mom used to date an alleged made member. I used to sell coke with Pagans and wheels members in south Jersey they gab like school girls about these guys. Dunno if that qualifies as evidence but.maybe you could see how someone who.is local might be a little more well informed then someone.far away

Why are you trying so hard to validate what you said?

Some will believe you, some won't. Its the internet, bro.

This comes off either as bragging, or dry snitching though.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Wilson101] #792617
07/29/14 01:26 PM
07/29/14 01:26 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Also since everyone was so dismissive about borgesi being the boss.... did anyone ever think if it was total B.S. maybe he wouldn't be frantically trying to contact the.media to dispute it? Obviously the article was terrible but the general premise might not be so far fetched. He fought for controlling and now he's home and eying "the big seat", doesn't sound so crazy to me.

Actually it was reported...See below...

Borgesi scratching his head regarding boss report, Philly wiseguy trying not to make waves

Good ole’ Georgie Boy was just as shocked reading the news about himself, as most of those who were reading it about him were.

Last week, in a story on CoasNostraNews.com that has since been revised, George (Georgie Boy) Borgesi, the-recently released from prison 50-year old Philadelphia mafia stalwart was named the new boss of the Philly mob. Borgesi, the nephew of don Joseph (Uncle Joe) Ligambi, reached out to multiple people in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey media, expressing his dismay and confusion with the report that he deemed false, wondering where Coasnostranews' sources were getting their information.

Despite his pedigree and gangster past, the Philly mafia’s one-time consigliere is desperately trying to keep a low profile on the heels of his dozen-year plus trip to the can that came to an end a few months back.

The original printing of the story reported that Borgesi was using mob associates and brothers Mike and Stevie Salvo (roofers union) as his main proxies on the street, “grabbing everything back that was his before he went to jail” and taking over for the retiring Ligambi.

In January, Borgesi was sprung from federal prison after a 13-year stay on racketeering charges coupled with his beating further mafia-related charges alongside his uncle that came his way as he was about to be released from his 2000 conviction.

Ligambi and his nephew both beat the racketeering case twice at trial, most recently earlier this year, via hung-juries and acquittals.

Underworld sources in South Philly tell the Mob Insider that Ligambi is the syndicate’s current consigliere and Borgesi “might be able to get his stripes back as a capo or Ligambi’s replacement in his old post in the future, but for now, he’s merely a soldier.”

The sources peg Joseph (Skinny Joey) Merlino, convicted with Georgie Boy back in 2000, as boss of the crime family, ruling from afar in South Florida, relying on street boss Steven (Handsome Stevie) Mazzone and underboss John (Johnny Chang) Ciangalini to handle day-to-day affairs in Pennsylvania.

Borgesi is re-entering the Philadelphia mob at a delicate juncture right now, as multiple factions and eras jockey for position in a possible powder keg of a local gangland scene.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: ThatsLife215] #792618
07/29/14 01:29 PM
07/29/14 01:29 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Thatslife, this is to you but the quote system sucks....

[/quote]
First of all what insults did i make? Did you post the chart? seems to me you and your buddy feel some type of way about my post maybe because you know you are full of shit and have no clue who is who in Philly.

You are right I wont put my friends names you are not involved on here any more than they are. I never claimed to know any "inside info" what I did say do now who is not involved if anyone wants to find the list I believe the last on i saw was from 2011 and was being updated. I might tell you who is not starting with myself. me and my friends actually have a running joke about the list, something to the affect of "they make you a soldier yet" or "whos crew you in again" ahaha.. Honestly the majority of you guys are good conversation. But there is always the jerkoffs. [/quote]

I mean, I have not seen any lists with made members that are far fetched, there isnt that many made guys on the street anyway.

But I have seen associates listed who aren't and who have been in the past but no longer deal with that life, like Vic Dipietro. So to a degree, I agree with you. But I will always dispute something I feel needs to be disputed, no disrespect.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 07/29/14 01:30 PM.
Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792622
07/29/14 01:38 PM
07/29/14 01:38 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Ok well you asked me how someone knows more than someone else because they live there. What I posted was my attempt to enlighten you. It's frustrating to me when I see people post interesting insight and then the trolls just hop all over them. I guess it's not that serious

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792625
07/29/14 01:55 PM
07/29/14 01:55 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
You don't need to enlighten me, and you are putting words in my mouth and twisting my point

I never asked "how someone knows more than anyone else"

I stated about the philly guys...PRETENDING....or ACTING like they know than everyone else because of their location

Not talking about you specifically...

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792630
07/29/14 02:18 PM
07/29/14 02:18 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
At the end of the day these guys might start beefing over the football bets coming up but they are going to be laying low until after the niccodemo trial and all that that verdict may mean to everyone in philly which may give way to some of the scarfo guys that have been getting out lately and in the future

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: merlino] #792638
07/29/14 02:30 PM
07/29/14 02:30 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: merlino
At the end of the day these guys might start beefing over the football bets coming up but they are going to be laying low until after the niccodemo trial and all that that verdict may mean to everyone in philly which may give way to some of the scarfo guys that have been getting out lately and in the future

They are beefing over more than football bets already

word is Narducci and Johnny Chang are getting into something that could be boiling over.

Narducci is a stone killer.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792643
07/29/14 02:38 PM
07/29/14 02:38 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

word is Narducci and Johnny Chang are getting into something that could be boiling over.

Ya thats what I mean Narducci will be the guy to take the top spot once niccodemo goes down and if he flips on some of those unsolved murders... Narducci guys v Chang/Merlino guys could get interesting... maybe they got some education in prison on new scams like the euros and russians do now but gambling and loansharking is a main staple and its time for football to crank up so someone is going to take those bets... esp since there could be a million dollar market out there w a non mobbed up guy matronado unable to take bets anymore allegedly

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: ThatsLife215] #792670
07/29/14 04:23 PM
07/29/14 04:23 PM
gram6814 Offline
Button
gram6814  Offline
Button
Who did you insult? You insulted Serpentine (in a different thread) the Georgia Avenue guy who forgot more than I suspect you'll ever know. So if you're going to dish it out you better learn to take it. He provided insight only someone on the inside would know and you mocked him that told me all I needed to know about you.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: gram6814] #792739
07/29/14 09:23 PM
07/29/14 09:23 PM
Philadelphia
ThatsLife215 Offline
Nobody
ThatsLife215  Offline
Nobody
Wiseguy
Philadelphia
Originally Posted By: gram6814
Who did you insult? You insulted Serpentine (in a different thread) the Georgia Avenue guy who forgot more than I suspect you'll ever know. So if you're going to dish it out you better learn to take it. He provided insight only someone on the inside would know and you mocked him that told me all I needed to know about you.

Serp called friends of mine junkies and he was 1000% wrong on that and I defended them.. I did mock the guy asking about Phils favorite hoagie, how to cut a card game and the points on a $100 street loan. me and serp are cool and im sure if he sees this he will tell you that. Do your homework before you throw your 2 cents in

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792746
07/29/14 09:40 PM
07/29/14 09:40 PM
Philadelphia
ThatsLife215 Offline
Nobody
ThatsLife215  Offline
Nobody
Wiseguy
Philadelphia

First of all what insults did i make? Did you post the chart? seems to me you and your buddy feel some type of way about my post maybe because you know you are full of shit and have no clue who is who in Philly.

You are right I wont put my friends names you are not involved on here any more than they are. I never claimed to know any "inside info" what I did say do now who is not involved if anyone wants to find the list I believe the last on i saw was from 2011 and was being updated. I might tell you who is not starting with myself. me and my friends actually have a running joke about the list, something to the affect of "they make you a soldier yet" or "whos crew you in again" ahaha.. Honestly the majority of you guys are good conversation. But there is always the jerkoffs. [/quote]

I mean, I have not seen any lists with made members that are far fetched, there isnt that many made guys on the street anyway.

But I have seen associates listed who aren't and who have been in the past but no longer deal with that life, like Vic Dipietro. So to a degree, I agree with you. But I will always dispute something I feel needs to be disputed, no disrespect.

[/quote]
I'll use your example I'm pretty sure he was a drug dealer not OC when he got arrested there was no talk of OC it was a drug case. Just because you go out with friends you known since you were 6 and they happen to be into something does not mean you are too. Thats what i mean when I say these lists are bullshit. no disrespect taken but I do know what I'm talking about especially people who Ive known my whole life.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: ThatsLife215] #792782
07/30/14 04:01 AM
07/30/14 04:01 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215

You are right I wont put my friends names you are not involved on here any more than they are. I never claimed to know any "inside info" what I did say do now who is not involved if anyone wants to find the list I believe the last on i saw was from 2011 and was being updated. I might tell you who is not starting with myself. me and my friends actually have a running joke about the list, something to the affect of "they make you a soldier yet" or "whos crew you in again" ahaha.. Honestly the majority of you guys are good conversation. But there is always the jerkoffs.

[/quote]
I'll use your example I'm pretty sure he was a drug dealer not OC when he got arrested there was no talk of OC it was a drug case. Just because you go out with friends you known since you were 6 and they happen to be into something does not mean you are too. Thats what i mean when I say these lists are bullshit. no disrespect taken but I do know what I'm talking about especially people who Ive known my whole life. [/quote]

He probably got listed because he hangs around Stevie Gongs, it was actually Vic and Stevie that found Johnny Gongs dead I believe.

Also the rat Nicodemo is accused of clipping was I believe a cousin of Victor and the one that ratted him out?

Nicky Slick was heard in prison talking about it before it happened

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792786
07/30/14 04:39 AM
07/30/14 04:39 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

No doubt about it but Chang is no punk..and he has backing.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: TommyGambino] #792791
07/30/14 04:46 AM
07/30/14 04:46 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Narducci has backing as well, I believe from the 10th and O guys.

Phil was doing hits in his early 20's.

I get the changs confused...Johnny Chang was never a hitter I thought?

Mikey Chang is the one who was killed with Merlino, and not sure what became of the other brother.

If I was a betting man I would bet on Phil coming out on top if it comes to violence

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792792
07/30/14 04:55 AM
07/30/14 04:55 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

Narducci has backing as well, I believe from the 10th and O guys.

Phil was doing hits in his early 20's.

I get the changs confused...Johnny Chang was never a hitter I thought?

Mikey Chang is the one who was killed with Merlino, and not sure what became of the other brother.

If I was a betting man I would bet on Phil coming out on top if it comes to violence

I don't think so..he was in prison during the 93 war.

You'd bet on Phil Narducci, just like when you said 'If i was a betting man I'd bet on Barney beating Frank Cali up in a fist fight' lol You're unreal.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: TommyGambino] #792795
07/30/14 05:04 AM
07/30/14 05:04 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
You're from England. You're unreal.

lol

What is wrong with predicting who would come out on top when it comes to violence...

You realize this is an organized crime board right?

Guess it beats your "What was John Gotti's favorite tie" threads.

rolleyes

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792797
07/30/14 05:10 AM
07/30/14 05:10 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

lol

What is wrong with predicting who would come out on top when it comes to violence...

rolleyes

You predicted the outcome of a fist fight in which you have no idea how tough they are with fists, that's just wierd! sound like a fanboy. lol

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792798
07/30/14 05:11 AM
07/30/14 05:11 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

lol

rolleyes

What? I've never made or commented in a thread like that, nice try though.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: TommyGambino] #792799
07/30/14 05:16 AM
07/30/14 05:16 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

lol

rolleyes

You predicted the outcome of a fist fight in which you have no idea how tough they are with fists, that's just wierd! sound like a fanboy. lol

You are from England, go drink some tea.

Also, learn to spell basic words such as "weird"

Sound like an uneducated fanboy.

Stick to asking which mobster has the biggest cock.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792800
07/30/14 05:17 AM
07/30/14 05:17 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Someone with the board name of Tommy Gambino, from England...calling someone else a fan boy is hilarious!

lol lol lol

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792801
07/30/14 05:22 AM
07/30/14 05:22 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

lol

rolleyes

I don't drink tea. How do I sound like a fanboy? When you're selecting you're favourite mobster to win fist fights with no idea lol childish fan boy. What are you 13 years old?

You're running out of ideas rapidly, now you're going after my grammar lol

Yes I'm from England, what's the problem? When I'm made to look like an idiot I accept it, you just turn to insults and change the subject, making yourself look even worse.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792802
07/30/14 05:24 AM
07/30/14 05:24 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Someone with the board name of Tommy Gambino, from England...calling someone else a fan boy is hilarious!

lol lol lol

That doesn't make me a fan of his, when I read through the board before signing up a lot of people had mobster names, I thought fuck it. After all it is a mafia forum...

Clutching at straws..

Last edited by TommyGambino; 07/30/14 05:24 AM.
Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: HandsomeStevie] #792803
07/30/14 05:27 AM
07/30/14 05:27 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Stop throwing the thread off track with your fantasies of Tommy Gambino, English fanboy.

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: TommyGambino] #792804
07/30/14 05:29 AM
07/30/14 05:29 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

lol

rolleyes

I don't drink tea. How do I sound like a fanboy? When you're selecting you're favourite mobster to win fist fights with no idea lol childish fan boy. What are you 13 years old?

You're running out of ideas rapidly, now you're going after my grammar lol

Yes I'm from England, what's the problem? When I'm made to look like an idiot I accept it, you just turn to insults and change the subject, making yourself look even worse.

For the record, I went after your poor spelling, not your grammar. Do you not even know the difference between spelling and grammar either Mr. Tommy Gambino?

lol

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: Blackjack2121] #792817
07/30/14 06:41 AM
07/30/14 06:41 AM
Philadelphia
ThatsLife215 Offline
Nobody
ThatsLife215  Offline
Nobody
Wiseguy
Philadelphia

[/quote]
I'll use your example I'm pretty sure he was a drug dealer not OC when he got arrested there was no talk of OC it was a drug case. Just because you go out with friends you known since you were 6 and they happen to be into something does not mean you are too. Thats what i mean when I say these lists are bullshit. no disrespect taken but I do know what I'm talking about especially people who Ive known my whole life. [/quote]

He probably got listed because he hangs around Stevie Gongs, it was actually Vic and Stevie that found Johnny Gongs dead I believe.

Also the rat Nicodemo is accused of clipping was I believe a cousin of Victor and the one that ratted him out?

Nicky Slick was heard in prison talking about it before it happened[/quote]
This is why i cant be on these boards. Why is he a rat? If you knew him you would know if there is one guy who wont open their mouth its him. Also I would love to see you say something like that to his face. your head would get split open halfway through the word rat... Nicky slick couldnt order a cheesesteak let alone a hit. he was basically a troublemaker before he went away he wasnt involved in anything..

Re: George Borgesi new boss in Philly [Re: ThatsLife215] #792821
07/30/14 06:55 AM
07/30/14 06:55 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
This is why i cant be on these boards.

Then you shouldn't be. And I don't have a dog in this fight, buddy. For the most part you've been a pretty nice guy here. But this is what these boards are about, and people aren't going to stop posting to accommodate you or anyone else.

And this board is tame. You should see what goes on on the other sites like this. Cheap shots, personal information, private pictures, the whole nine yards. The mods here are tough but fair, so that shit's thankfully not an issue here.

Also I would love to see you say something like that to his face. your head would get split open halfway through the word rat.

That's not going to happen either. Because again, it's an anonymous message board and people are going to post what they want to post. It's not about him "saying it to his face."

At the end of the day, these guys are in the public eye because they put themselves in the public eye. And when you're in the public eye, people talk about you on boards like this. It's the Internet age, and it's only going to get worse.

Again, I have no beef with you at all. But if you "can't be on a board like this," then what are you doing here?

Just my two cents smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull