GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 89 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Uncle Joe #772188
04/08/14 12:40 PM
04/08/14 12:40 PM
A
azguy Offline OP
Underboss
azguy  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Any sightings of him around town, having dinner, walking the dog, etc...or in Florida (lol) since he was released..?

I'm sure he had people to meet with and touch base with...

He's a free man without any restrictions and can go where he pleases and see who he wants.... I guess skinny is too, what would stop them from having dinner together and yucking it up..?

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772213
04/08/14 04:52 PM
04/08/14 04:52 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
None that I've seen but he's done with as far as the street knows... Off to the sunset which - good for him .. Ran a good family for a long time

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772519
04/10/14 01:25 PM
04/10/14 01:25 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/25205343/wiseguys-out-of-jail-local-mob-in-chaos

-theres some recent video of Ligambi at his house, he looks a little healthier then he did when he first got out(not surprisingly of course).

Wiseguys Out Of Jail, Local Mob In Chaos
Posted: Apr 09, 2014 2:43
By Dave Schratwieser, Reporter - bio | email

SOUTH PHILADELPHIA -
For mob boss Joe Ligambi the living is easy. The 74-year-old wiseguy can be seen most days relaxing at his South Philadelphia home after two juries failed to find him guilty on federal racketeering charges. He was released after two long trials and almost three years in jail. But while he's chillin at home at 17th and Federal, trouble is brewing over who controls the local wiseguys and the ever dwindling mob dollar..

"Everybody's getting out, the pie's a little smaller, the money's not out there anymore, they might think they have devys on it and there could be some problems," said John Apeldorn, former commander of the city's Homicide unit and organized Crime Unit during the mob's hay day in the late 1980s and 1990s.

"Could something happen, I think there's a recipe there for violence absolutely," he added.

The aging Ligambi has told some he's done running the mob. Insiders say he may not be up to the task of unifying 15 to 20 made guys on the street, dividing up the ever shrinking mob gambling dollars and finding new ways to make a buck.

"Book making, numbers, all that's legal now and they've faded a little bit," Apeldorn explained. "You've got the Russian mob, the big drug people, they're actually falling down the ladder."

With gambling and the once popular video poker business fading by the day, the wiseguys have turned to new business ventures trying to make money. Like internet gambling cafes, state lottery stands, even the auto repair business and trash hauling. They've dabbled in the home improvement business, storm window replacement, flipping homes for profit, they've even tried the hardwood flooring business.

"Where do you breed these businesses, well you gotta have people out there who know what's going on. If they know what's going on, they can approach them and say we want our tribute" he added.

While none of those new ventures have proven to be big money makers yet for the mob, deciding who gets what share of the shrinking mob dollar tranlates into trouble on the horizon. There are now three mob factions on the street. Former mob boss Joey Merlino's crew, headed by acting boss Steven Mazzone, Joe Ligambi's skeleton crew of wisegyuys and members of the old Nicky Scarfo mob who are just now returning to the streets after nearly three decades behind bars.

"If you don't get somebody to step forward to consolidate all that, which is probably the biggest problem confronting them, you're gonna have a big problem," Apeldorn, who now heads the Citizens Crime Commission, predicted.

"In my opinion it will never happen," said one former wiseguy

Mob insiders like this former mob soldier, who asked us to conceal his identity, says bringing these three mob factions under one leader and sharing those shrinking mob resources is near impossible.

"It's a time bomb waiting to explode," he predicted.

"When I was at homicide, they were dropping bodies all over the place and what you don't want to do is you don't want to go back to that," Apeldon said. "If they don't get along then you have a climate for violence to happen."

"If someone steps over someone's territory or into somebody's territory, that's when we have what.., well that's where you have the big bang," he added.

"In the end, the government's gonna bury all of them," said our mob insider.

In addition to worrying about their current leadership void, shrinking finances and infighting, the wiseguys also have to be concerned about two ongoing criminal cases where two of their own could end up turning against them if they get convicted.

If that happens, who's running the mob and where the next buck is coming from will be the least of their worries. Staying out of prison will once again be their top priority.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772522
04/10/14 01:30 PM
04/10/14 01:30 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Man the media is really beating the drum for conflict. Granted, I get it, as it would make great headlines to see a few bodies drop.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772523
04/10/14 01:31 PM
04/10/14 01:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: azguy
Any sightings of him around town, having dinner, walking the dog, etc...or in Florida (lol) since he was released..?

I'm sure he had people to meet with and touch base with...

He's a free man without any restrictions and can go where he pleases and see who he wants.... I guess skinny is too, what would stop them from having dinner together and yucking it up..?

Not a good idea. While not an overt act, it wouldn't be worth the attention they'd inevitably attract.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: Jose] #772525
04/10/14 01:38 PM
04/10/14 01:38 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: Jose
None that I've seen but he's done with as far as the street knows... Off to the sunset which - good for him .. Ran a good family for a long time

Word is bond Jose..Word is Bond...CREAM...

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772527
04/10/14 01:40 PM
04/10/14 01:40 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
I've heard from a reliable source the the narduccis r planning to take over , they have apparently been taking over bars belonging to ligambi asserting there influence , everyone is laying low

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772538
04/10/14 05:16 PM
04/10/14 05:16 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

if Merlino doesn't want to be boss and uncle Joe retired then by default if goes to the scarfo guys who have done a ton of time with the NY families. I wouldn't be surprised if they alrady voted for phill to be boss. he was groomed by the best philly guys. and from guys that post pics of him he got a lot of young guys around him so he must be the south philly legend well Merlino down in Florida kinda leeching off rich guys. but I'm only guessing. for the best of there family they should have a boss and get back to the basics. so uncle Joe and his nephews are one crew then there's Merlino mazzone and narducchi and all his scarf guys. Merlin says he's retired but never put out his book or movie and he could have had a mob wives show yes ago. be narducchi official boss soon.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: pmac] #772544
04/10/14 06:48 PM
04/10/14 06:48 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: pmac
if Merlino doesn't want to be boss and uncle Joe retired then by default if goes to the scarfo guys who have done a ton of time with the NY families. I wouldn't be surprised if they alrady voted for phill to be boss. he was groomed by the best philly guys. and from guys that post pics of him he got a lot of young guys around him so he must be the south philly legend well Merlino down in Florida kinda leeching off rich guys. but I'm only guessing. for the best of there family they should have a boss and get back to the basics. so uncle Joe and his nephews are one crew then there's Merlino mazzone and narducchi and all his scarf guys. Merlin says he's retired but never put out his book or movie and he could have had a mob wives show yes ago. be narducchi official boss soon.

I woud like to start doing counter surivellence oon fox 29's Dave S's Crew an post it on youtube

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: domwoods74] #772584
04/11/14 03:53 AM
04/11/14 03:53 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I've heard from a reliable source the the narduccis r planning to take over , they have apparently been taking over bars belonging to ligambi asserting there influence , everyone is laying low

Now that would be interesting. Wonder how Mazzone will react to this!

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772585
04/11/14 04:12 AM
04/11/14 04:12 AM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Is there really just 20 members?

British is best....
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772596
04/11/14 06:14 AM
04/11/14 06:14 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
kind of weird to film a guy thru his doorway while hes relaxing in his living room
strange

When Interpol?
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: domwoods74] #772613
04/11/14 08:23 AM
04/11/14 08:23 AM
philly
SonnyL Offline
Made Member
SonnyL  Offline
Made Member
philly

Yeah well Frank Narducci is in jail so I don't think he's gonna be helping his brother phil take over anything, and no offense but how do you know what's going on in south Philly when you're in England

Last edited by SonnyL; 04/11/14 08:27 AM.
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772618
04/11/14 08:49 AM
04/11/14 08:49 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Because I have reliable sources , check it out if u don't believe me

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772656
04/11/14 11:58 AM
04/11/14 11:58 AM
S
Southphilly4ever Offline
Made Member
Southphilly4ever  Offline
S
Made Member
Even before Ligambi and Borgesi got acquitted we've heard of a turf war between certain factions should UJ and GB get released but so far nothing proves this aside from rumor talk. Has anyone actually seen George Borgesi on the street these past 2 months? His brother has always been seen around South Philly in bars, restaurants and block parties/festivals, I've seen him out since his brother got released but no signs on George with him, only the same crew of guys he's always around.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772700
04/11/14 09:57 PM
04/11/14 09:57 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Domwoods- who is the reliable source? and where could a person like myself check it out and find out information like that? I am sure Phil Narducci would like to take over but I really dont think Merlino and Mazzones guys are gonna just lay down. And even though theres some Scarfo guys getting out, theres also more of Joeys guys getting out soon enough as well. If the Philly guys stay low key over the next 2 years or so they will have plenty more guys coming out of jail and plenty more young guys hanging around them. Now if they actually can get some rackets going and make some real money, thats yet to be seen!

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: HandsomeStevie] #772701
04/11/14 10:13 PM
04/11/14 10:13 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Domwoods- who is the reliable source? andjavascript:quickReply(772700,1,0) where could a person like myself check it out and find out information like that? I am sure Phil Narducci would like to take over but I really dont think Merlino and Mazzones guys are gonna just lay down. And even though theres some Scarfo guys getting out, theres also more of Joeys guys getting out soon enough as well. If the Philly guys stay low key over the next 2 years or so they will have plenty more guys coming out of jail and plenty more young guys hanging around them. Now if they actually can get some rackets going and make some real money, thats yet to be seen!

Especially this family they've never played by the rules and are more of a blue collar family except for the bookmaking operations. Staino was a confidant of Ligambi and he'gone for awhile...the guy who for the most part ran staino's "Hair Salon for Men" is in can for selling dtugs but they couldn't tie it together. Marty's brother makes some cream on real estate but the club Marty n dame had is a shitole n gets shut down every year and a half then his open a few months later. Staino's wife is probably cheating on him left and right now that he's gone

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: MikeyO] #772714
04/12/14 04:47 AM
04/12/14 04:47 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
I saw him last week, he was with an older guy with whitehair I never seen before. Uncle Joe looked really good, it was mid morning and he was well dressed, he might have been at a funeral or something, I don't know.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: SonnyL] #772731
04/12/14 09:08 AM
04/12/14 09:08 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyL

Yeah well Frank Narducci is in jail so I don't think he's gonna be helping his brother phil take over anything, and no offense but how do you know what's going on in south Philly when you're in England

Since when? He got out a few years ago and is back in Philly. Anastasia says he's very active, he jumped straight back into LCN. Your questioning domwoods sources just because he's english..Yet your from Philly and you don't even know that Frank Narducci has been home for a few years..lol

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: TommyGambino] #772732
04/12/14 09:12 AM
04/12/14 09:12 AM
philly
SonnyL Offline
Made Member
SonnyL  Offline
Made Member
philly
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Since when? He got out a few years ago and is back in Philly. Anastasia says he's very active, he jumped straight back into LCN. Your questioning domwoods sources just because he's english..Yet your from Philly and you don't even know that Frank Narducci has been home for a few years..lol

Hey genius look it up yeah frank came home a few years ago but he's back at the Philly FDC for violating his parole, and yeah I'm questioning his sources I'm from Philly and I don't claim to be connected but I sure know a lot more about what's going on in my , neighborhood than that guy does, yeah he was active he violated a few years ago being seen with mazzone and ligambi and Staino at the Christmas thing and I'm sure he is still active now but he is most definitely in jail

Last edited by SonnyL; 04/12/14 09:16 AM.
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: SonnyL] #772733
04/12/14 09:19 AM
04/12/14 09:19 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

Hey genius look it up yeah frank came home a few years ago but he's back at the Philly FDC for violating his parole, and yeah I'm questioning his sources I'm from Philly and I don't claim to be connected but I sure know a lot more about what's going on in my neighborhood than that guy does

Since when? Nobody has mentioned it, when a mobster especially one well known like Frank goes to jail somebody will mention it, articles, anastasia?

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772735
04/12/14 09:42 AM
04/12/14 09:42 AM
philly
SonnyL Offline
Made Member
SonnyL  Offline
Made Member
philly
There's a lot of things that aren't in the news that happen around here, but go ahead and check the fed inmate locater if you don't believe me Frank is in there with no release date which would suggest he's there for violating his parole and didn't get his sentence yet
And haven't you realized yet Anastasia doesn't really say much about the wiseguys anymore it's basically that Shcratweiser guy and he hasn't got a clue, he's a wannabe George Anastasia

Last edited by SonnyL; 04/12/14 09:46 AM.
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772738
04/12/14 09:57 AM
04/12/14 09:57 AM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
You are right Sonny Frank got locked up again. It is indeed on the BOP website and the release date says unavailable. Your info on Philly has always been good, I hope you will continue to keep us informed.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: SonnyL] #772739
04/12/14 10:01 AM
04/12/14 10:01 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
There's a lot of things that aren't in the news that happen around here, but go ahead and check the fed inmate locater if you don't believe me Frank is in there with no release date which would suggest he's there for violating his parole and didn't get his sentence yet
And haven't you realized yet Anastasia doesn't really say much about the wiseguys anymore it's basically that Shcratweiser guy and he hasn't got a clue, he's a wannabe George Anastasia

Surprising that GA or that dickhead Shcratweiser didn't mention it. Apologies for jumping the gun, i thought it would have been covered in an article at least. It seems he's been in since 2012. Do you think it was the philly mob christmas meeting in 2009 that violated his parole? Mazzone only got a warning for it, would be harsh if Frank went back in jail for it.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: SonnyL] #772742
04/12/14 10:17 AM
04/12/14 10:17 AM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo

That's funny Dave S is a wanna be GA. He use to work for NJ Attorney General's Office I'm pretty sure or some agency in NJ maybe it was their crime comission I dunno.

Frank Narducci has been in the can for a minute now for a VOP. Probably for hanging around known felons who knows and furthermore who cares

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: TommyGambino] #772744
04/12/14 10:27 AM
04/12/14 10:27 AM
philly
SonnyL Offline
Made Member
SonnyL  Offline
Made Member
philly

Surprising that GA or that dickhead Shcratweiser didn't mention it. Apologies for jumping the gun, i thought it would have been covered in an article at least. It seems he's been in since 2012. Do you think it was the philly mob christmas meeting in 2009 that violated his parole? Mazzone only got a warning for it, would be harsh if Frank went back in jail for it.

I don't think it's for that particular incident because frank served a little bit for that violation but I wouldn't be surprised if his new violation is for also hanging out with other mobsters

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: SonnyL] #772748
04/12/14 10:58 AM
04/12/14 10:58 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

I don't think it's for that particular incident because frank served a little bit for that violation but I wouldn't be surprised if his new violation is for also hanging out with other mobsters

The thing i don't get is Mazzone has TWICE been busted for parole violations for being around mobsters in the last few years, judge said to him first violation you'll be in jail if you violate it again, all he got was 6 months house arrest i think.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772776
04/12/14 05:20 PM
04/12/14 05:20 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

why was narducchis father killed again I forgot. but with he kids riding high in philly you think they get revenge on someone like the guys who killed all the rizzuto family up north. just saying that shit must eat at them.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772777
04/12/14 05:22 PM
04/12/14 05:22 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

that could be the reason for this so called rift and why Merlino in Florida his father was in charge of philly area not a.c. when narducchj was smoked.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772780
04/12/14 05:29 PM
04/12/14 05:29 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

your dad had some part of killing my dad I won't forget or forgive if your a gangster or not. fuck wat scarfo said the kids won't suffer for the sins of there father. even if philly only got 20 made guys on the street that still means there's 50 other tuff guys wanting there button. someone got to be boss acting or not. its funny this dive bar down the street from me got a joker poker machine in it and people really think your gonna win big.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: pmac] #772790
04/12/14 08:26 PM
04/12/14 08:26 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
why was narducchis father killed again I forgot. but with he kids riding high in philly you think they get revenge on someone like the guys who killed all the rizzuto family up north. just saying that shit must eat at them.

Salvie Testa ordered the hit in retaliation for the narducchi-planned and backed murder of his father.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: LittleNicky] #772791
04/12/14 08:30 PM
04/12/14 08:30 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Salvie Testa ordered the hit in retaliation for the narducchi-planned and backed murder of his father.

And The Wall Street Journal Sealed His Fate IN Return Right Nicky. LiL Nicky I enjoy your posts but don't you get tired of looking at Steven Crea on a regular basis, he's a spitting image of my ex gf's dad lol

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #772870
04/13/14 01:33 PM
04/13/14 01:33 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Comeon, admit it mikey, he is decent looking dude. Although that most recent photo is horrifying, i guess that is what the can does to a guy.

in all seriousness, it is out of sheer laziness that I haven't changed the picture in a year and half.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: pmac] #773048
04/14/14 06:58 PM
04/14/14 06:58 PM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
your dad had some part of killing my dad I won't forget or forgive if your a gangster or not. fuck wat scarfo said the kids won't suffer for the sins of there father. even if philly only got 20 made guys on the street that still means there's 50 other tuff guys wanting there button. someone got to be boss acting or not. its funny this dive bar down the street from me got a joker poker machine in it and people really think your gonna win big.

I see the comparison your making but given the Narducci's didn't rat and were in the can for so long they got out they'd have to deal with him at sometime in the future.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #773105
04/15/14 07:31 AM
04/15/14 07:31 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
The Narducci sons have kids in their 20s now and have a lot of legitimate money. Given what happens around in Philly/SJ, only a complete narcissist would want to be boss.

Who knows how these guys view the "rules". Back when Chickie Narducci was killed, His sons had no choice but to accept it or die. Their dad killed a boss, under Scarfo/Leonetti/Salvie Testa's watch. These guys were proven killers, who had the backing of the Fucking Commission in NYC. This is long before the internet and cell phones and cable TV. Fuck, everything they knew was based on first-hand or secondhand direct knowledge.

If you were 18-25 years old and surrounded by fucking killers with stories about more killers up in NYC, would you retaliate?

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #773107
04/15/14 07:42 AM
04/15/14 07:42 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Every Bar in South Philly has those Joker poker machines still. You do have a lot of old timers taking the bus to Sugar House but there are still idiots putting money in the machines while drinking at their corner establishment.

Also, I think the Narducci kids are in their 30s. At least one is cause I use to hang with him, Frankie, when I was like 18. Use to hang at 18th and Johnson park back in the day.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: spmob] #773108
04/15/14 07:46 AM
04/15/14 07:46 AM
M
MikeyO Offline
BANNED
MikeyO  Offline
BANNED
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: spmob
Every Bar in South Philly has those Joker poker machines still. You do have a lot of old timers taking the bus to Sugar House but there are still idiots putting money in the machines while drinking at their corner establishment.

Also, I think the Narducci kids are in their 30s. At least one is cause I use to hang with him, Frankie, when I was like 18. Use to hang at 18th and Johnson park back in the day.

18th and Johnston you mean? The Half circle cal-da-sac thing a ma jig right thereee... So is that frank the III

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #773117
04/15/14 08:56 AM
04/15/14 08:56 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
thanks spell check lol just playin...yea....I didn't know the family but Frank was good friends with my good friend. I am not from around that corner but I use to go over there with my buddy back in the day..probably over 10 years ago.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: spmob] #773132
04/15/14 09:56 AM
04/15/14 09:56 AM
philly
SonnyL Offline
Made Member
SonnyL  Offline
Made Member
philly
Originally Posted By: spmob

Phil Narducci is in his early 50s and Frank Narducci is 60

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #773142
04/15/14 11:22 AM
04/15/14 11:22 AM
Philly/delco
D
DelcoNostra Offline
Button
DelcoNostra  Offline
D
Button
Philly/delco
This isn't the first time that a father or brother was hit and the other family members stayed active within the family with no retaliation. It was a great point earlier that Chickie hit a boss when he plotted with Casella. He got what was coming to him. For the Narducci's to go after Salvie or Scarfo for that matter would be instant death for them as low-level soldier or associates. Take Bruno Indelicato, he never retaliated against Massino or anyone else involved in sonny reds death... Or Mikey scars brother got whacked and when Castellano told him it wasn't his business and don't retaliate, he didn't. It's part of the life, probably THE WORST part of the life, but a part none the less. And if you were a gangster through and through, you're gonna roll with it.

"What's a murder?" - Fat Tony
Re: Uncle Joe [Re: SonnyL] #773152
04/15/14 11:45 AM
04/15/14 11:45 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Theres a Frankie Narducci thats about 31. Not sure whose son or nephew it is but it is related.

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: pmac] #773414
04/17/14 03:17 PM
04/17/14 03:17 PM
J
jipjones Offline
Made Member
jipjones  Offline
J
Made Member
Joey's Not hiding out from ne one especially the Narducci's Merlino's got most of the Muscle in the Family he's laying low

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: pmac] #773415
04/17/14 03:18 PM
04/17/14 03:18 PM
J
jipjones Offline
Made Member
jipjones  Offline
J
Made Member
Joey's not hiding out from the Narducci's its Most likely his ppl running Philly Joey's just laying low

Re: Uncle Joe [Re: azguy] #773432
04/17/14 06:04 PM
04/17/14 06:04 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Joeys still in boca. Driving a bentley.. Nice car
Who's son is tino chang?

Page 1 of 2 1 2