GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, 1 invisible), 105 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,171
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 38 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 37 38
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #749962
11/23/13 03:44 PM
11/23/13 03:44 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Lol, borgesi treated lutz like tony treated that bartender in the sopranos.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #749999
11/23/13 07:07 PM
11/23/13 07:07 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
On philly.com nobody could understand why they just don't put Lutz on the stand to substanciate this.Are you kidding me? Lutz would deny everything and say Borgesi has a heart of gold.He's scared out of his mind.He's done with all that and its not worth it to have to look over his shoulder forever.I would be curious to see if Borgesi was freed how he would handle Bent Lou.I can't see him saying its not worth it.I think that will be interesting.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750003
11/23/13 07:40 PM
11/23/13 07:40 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Bent finger just comes across like a douchebag - id be surprised if this doesn't catch up with him - if nicodemo was out , he would be watching his back a lot more

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750043
11/24/13 01:32 AM
11/24/13 01:32 AM
T
tjonezee Offline
Made Member
tjonezee  Offline
T
Made Member
Interesting to read about the mention of D'Ambrosia and him having a deli near Ligambis house. I thought he retreated to North Jersey years ago. Wonder how he pulled off his "pass"?

On a side note. John Stanfa's sons place "Joey Giusepps" is now closed. Drove by it the other day and saw the for sale sign up. It's the old warfield and wharton lunchenette where joey chang jr was shot. All the reviews were great, but I guess the mystique wore off.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Dellacroce] #750174
11/25/13 08:46 AM
11/25/13 08:46 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Haha thats funny as hell. He probably did and I cant even imagine all the shit Borgesi and the rest of them probably put Lutz through over the years..... and that bartender would make me laugh every episode he was in because he was so dumb and Tony would just snap on him out of nowhere lol

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: littlemango] #750194
11/25/13 12:10 PM
11/25/13 12:10 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: littlemango
why are they not charged in the indictment with these assaults? If not, why are these allegations being allow into evidence through testimony? Seems prejudicial

I'm not in the legal field but I would assume that the statue of limitations is up on the assault considering it took place in the 90's. If you ask me the whole racketeering conspiracy charge is highly prejudicial. Evidence gets introduced all the time that has nothing to do with the current charges, but has to do with the "criminal enterprise" instead. Hell, they brought up the Bruno murder at this trial. That hit took place before I was born (and I'm 31). That said, the current mob lives off of that reputation to collect so I certainly don't feel sorry for them.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750200
11/25/13 02:12 PM
11/25/13 02:12 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Generally, Federal and local prosecutors will employ a shotgun theory when charging defendants (throw as many charges at the defendants as possible and see what sticks). This is especially true of mob defendants. If the assaults could be proven, and had not expired within the statute of limitations, they would be included in the docket. Especially because there was no violent acts included in the original Ligambi and Co. charges 3 years ago. If US Atty. Han could have included an assault (even against Lutz), he would have. If nothing else, he takes the soundbite of "there is no violence here" from Mr. Jacobs' arsenal.

On the other hand, charging 1 mob member (associate at that time maybe? Doesn't matter) with assaulting another mob associate, based on a third mob associate's testimony seems like bad policy.

Just my opinion, I'm not an atty yet.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750236
11/25/13 08:00 PM
11/25/13 08:00 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Bigtrial.net posted today's trial info .. Sorry don't know how to post but courts in recess until Monday ...

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Jose] #750237
11/25/13 08:02 PM
11/25/13 08:02 PM
L
LuckyDucky Offline
Wiseguy
LuckyDucky  Offline
L
Wiseguy
I agree about Lou being a douchebag, but I'm thinking his bigger worry would be somebody like Mikey Lance, not Nicodemo. Not to talk out of school but I think Nicodemo's days of worrying anybody are long gone. That guy's either gonna do a life stint or become a cooperator, no other options. Then there's his buddy, little Dominic ...

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750239
11/25/13 08:06 PM
11/25/13 08:06 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
By George Anastasia
For Bigtrial.net

To hear Louie Monacello tell it, his 20 years of dealing with the Philadelphia mob were part Godfather and part Family Feud.

On the witness stand for a second day in the racketeering retrial of mob boss "Uncle Joe" Ligambi and Ligambi's nephew George Borgesi, Monacello continued to offer the jury a picture of organized crime built around fear, violence, threats and extortion.

But he also spent much of today deconstructing the Ligambi-Borgesi family, portraying the gangsters as part of a dysfunctional family where greed and power trumped bloodlines and loyalty.

"Don't be fooled," he told the jury. "Him and his uncle were always at odds. They can't stand each other."

Described by authorities as a top associate who was chosen by Borgesi to run his gambling and loansharking operations in 2000 after Borgesi was jailed in an unrelated racketeering case, Monacello, 47, said he constantly found himself caught in the middle.

And, he added, the tension heightened when Anthony Borgesi, George's brother, began to undermine him with both his brother and his uncle.

"I always had problems with the brother because he felt he had been passed over when George Borgesi chose me to run things," Monacello said. He then recounted a conversation he had had with Borgesi in prison where Borgesi was serving a 14-year sentence following his conviction in 2001 on racketeering.

Moncello said he visited Borgesi about twice a year and that the visits included conversations about the gambling and loansharking businesses. He said Borgesi also called him from prison, but that those conversations were often in coded language because the phone calls were monitored and tape-recorded by prison officials. Finally, he said, Borgesi passed information on to him through his wife Alyson.

During a prison visit, he said, Borgesi told him what he already knew, that his brother Anthony "was jealous of me." He said Borgesi described his brother as "an incompetent, an idiot" who "was not capable of making money legally or illegally."

And making money, Monacello said, was what the mob was all about. He told the jury that he ran sports betting and loansharking operations for Borgesi in Philadelphia and Delaware County while Borgesi was serving his federal prison sentence. And he estimated that at one point he was providing Borgesi with $3,000-a-month. He gave the cash to Alyson Borgesi each month, usually by leaving an envelope stuffed with cash in the glove compartment of her car.

The payoff came after a coded phone conversation in which he would ask her what days she was working in a given week. On those days, he said, she would leave her car door unlocked and parked outside the office where she worked. He would circle the block several times to be sure he wasn't being followed or surveilled. He then would approach the car, open the door, place the envelope in the glove compartment and lock the door as he left.

On one secretly recorded conversation, Monacello is heard referring to Alyson Borgesi as "Alyson Corleone." Asked by Assistant U.S. Attorney John Han what he meant by that, Monacello said "for a female she got involved in a lot of mob business...Her husband was constantly calling her for prison" and using her to relay messages to him and others.

Family dynamics and money were recurring themes throughout the day-long testimony.

Monacello said Borgesi, 50, told him repeatedly not to tell his uncle what kind of business he was conducting or how much money he was making. Ligambi, 74, showed little reaction to any of the testimony. Borgesi occasionally whispered in his lawyer's ear and at the end of the day, after the jury had left the courtroom, he boldly predicted that defense attorneys would destroy Monacello during cross-examination.

The comment was in keeping with the picture of Borgesi that has emerged during the trial -- a wiseguy who has to have the last word and who cannot keep his mouth shut, even when he is talking on a prison phone that he knows is being tapped.

"George Borgesi said, `Don't tell my uncle,'" Monacello said after detailing a loansharking operation he had set up in Delaware County with Nicholas "Nicky the Hat" Cimino, another mob associate who was funneling money through Monacello to Borgesi.

Later the prosecution played a taped phone conversation from prison in which Borgesi repeated that admonition.

"Don't tell people your business," Borgesi said on the tape. "I know for a fact...everyone wants to score points...From here on out, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing...I just wish all this stuff would go the fuck away....And don't tell no one that I called ya."

That, Monacello said, was an example of the treachery and deceit that were daily occurrences within the crime family. At another point, he said, Ligambi complained about Borgesi's "big mouth" and inability to keep his own counsel. As soon as he walks about of prison, "they're gonna put the cuffs back on him," he said Ligambi said of his nephew's inability to keep quiet.

And then, he said, Ligambi told him, "I hope he gets a hundred years."

"He just can't control himself," Monacello said of Borgesi's constant badgering and questioning. He said he was reluctant to visit Borgesi in prison because he knew Borgesi was being closely watched.

"I wasn't even on the radar then," Monacello said, explaining that his role as a top Borgesi's associate was not well know. But, he said, Borgesi insisted he come to the prison.

"Don't worry about it," he said Borgesi told him. "It's bullshit. It's bullshit."

With that, Monacello paused, looked at the jury, then looked at Borgesi.

"It's not bullshit," he said, spreading his arms wide. "Where are we?"

Monacello said there was constant friction within the organization and that "people were constantly telling him (George Borgesi) things to make me look bad." Anthony Borgesi was the biggest offender, he said, adding that the younger brother often played his uncle against his brother, sharing information with both and "causing trouble."

Anthony Borgesi. who has been at the trial nearly every day since it began three weeks ago, was not in the courtroom today. Nor was he present on Friday when Monacello first took the stand and began to mention his role in the organization.

One mob associate who did show up unexpectedly for today's session was Angelo Lutz, now a successful restaurateur in nearby a Collingswood, NJ. Monacello had testified in gruesome detail on Friday about instances where Borgesi had abused and assaulted the 5-foot-4, 400-pouund Lutz, threatening to kill him, splitting his head open with a rod from an artificial Christmas tree, biting him in the forehead and smacking him in the face with a blackjack.

Lutz, who was convicted with Borgesi, Joey Merlino and several others in the 2001 racketgeering case, said little as he came and left the courtroom. He spent the day seated by Alyson Borgesi and Borgesi's mother Manny, ironically the spot usually occupied by the tough-talking Anthony Borgesi who was a no-show. When Lutz, 50, was referred to on another tape played for the jury today, Monacello pointed him out.

"He's sitting right there," the witness told the jury, pointing to Lutz.

Lutz smiled and casually waved at the defendant.

Monacello is expected to conclude his direct testimony when the trail resumes on Monday, Dec. 2, Court will be in recess for the Thanksgiving holiday until then. He will then face what is expected to be a lengthy and grueling cross-examination in which the defense will allege, among other things, that he has fabricated much of his testimony and that he was using Borgesi's name to enhance and expand his own criminal operations.

Before the session ended today, Monacello recounted several disputes he had had with mob capo Marty Angelina over money and gambling operations and acknowledged that he had considering killing Angelina, but settled on a plan to have him badly beaten.

That plot was detailed to Frank "Frankie the Fixer" DiGiacomo, an underworld associate who had secretly begun cooperating with the Pennsylvania State Police in 2007. The assault never took place, but Monacello was tapped making two $1,000 payments to DiGiacomo who claimed he had hired two thugs who brutally beat Angelina.

Several other DiGiacomo tapes, including a conversation in which Monacello and DiGiacomo met with Ligambi to discuss a disputed loansharking debt, were played for the jury. It was during that conversation, recorded on May 21, 2008, where Ligambi joked about George Borgesi's big mouth and how he would be "cuffed" again as soon as he got out of prison.

Borgesi, in fact, never made it out of prison. He was finishing his 14-year sentence in May 2011 when he, Ligambi, Monacello and nearly a dozen others were indicted in the current racketeering case. Monacello cut a deal and began cooperating with the government two months later.

Monacello testified at the first trial in which Borgesi was acquitted of 13 gambling and loansharking charges. The jury, however, hung on the conspiracy count against Borgesi and Ligambi, resulting in the retrial. Four other defendants were convicted. One was acquitted.

At the close of his testimony today, Monacello said he never intended to be a cooperator. He said when he was arrested in the Delaware County investigation in 2008, he turned down offers by the State Police to cooperate and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.

But when the federal indictment came in 2011, he had a change of heart. The reason, he said, was the lack of honor and loyalty that he had seen first hand and that he felt had put his life in jeopardy.

'I don't believe in cooperating," he told the jury as the trial wrapped up for the day. "The only reason I'm sitting here (in the witness stand) and not there (pointing to the defense table) is because they were going to kill me."

Monacello is expected to expand on that story when the trial resumes. At the first trial he said his dispute with Angelina and his decision to assault a "made" member of the organization was tantamount to a death sentence. And, he said, he believed Ligambi intended to have Borgesi carry out that sentence.

George Anastasia can be contacted at George@bigtrial.net.
Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2013/11/witness-depicts-uncle-joes.html#DTfkhvli6PAAl5VL.99

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750240
11/25/13 08:21 PM
11/25/13 08:21 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Agree LD ; young DG could be in the hot seat if Nico flips , I'm sure they already have heat on him..but everything I'm reading is they think Nico will accept what he gets. Lance seems like he's enjoying the low key status - from what I hear Bent Finger is in the open down the jersey shore..
Personally I think 2014 could get real interesting in south philly

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750320
11/26/13 01:01 PM
11/26/13 01:01 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Does anyone know why Lou turned states? Wasn't he looking at like 2 years?

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: FrankMazola] #750321
11/26/13 01:13 PM
11/26/13 01:13 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Does anyone know why Lou turned states? Wasn't he looking at like 2 years?

This is from the article above where lou explains why he decided to testify-

At the close of his testimony today, Monacello said he never intended to be a cooperator. He said when he was arrested in the Delaware County investigation in 2008, he turned down offers by the State Police to cooperate and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.

But when the federal indictment came in 2011, he had a change of heart. The reason, he said, was the lack of honor and loyalty that he had seen first hand and that he felt had put his life in jeopardy.

'I don't believe in cooperating," he told the jury as the trial wrapped up for the day. "The only reason I'm sitting here (in the witness stand) and not there (pointing to the defense table) is because they were going to kill me."

Monacello is expected to expand on that story when the trial resumes. At the first trial he said his dispute with Angelina and his decision to assault a "made" member of the organization was tantamount to a death sentence. And, he said, he believed Ligambi intended to have Borgesi carry out that sentence.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: FrankMazola] #750325
11/26/13 01:19 PM
11/26/13 01:19 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Sounds like he had the sneaky suspicion that his job was going to be 'terminated'.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750329
11/26/13 01:37 PM
11/26/13 01:37 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
I think he was looking at 2 for the delco gambling pinch but with this one he could have gotten more with the rest of them ... either way I think he knew he was in trouble

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750333
11/26/13 01:42 PM
11/26/13 01:42 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
My bad Dellacroce… didn't see your article post from big trial. Ya man but I don't know… I mean it just doesn't seem like Ligambi's style to have Lou whacked out. Not to mention having Borgesi get to Lou IN PRISON when he's due out so soon/ has been away so long. Plus, from what the word is out on the street… Georgie isn't exactly Tommy Pitera in the first place.

Personally, the context clues tell me that it was the extra years they might tack onto his sentence from the RICO. I bet he's kicking himself now that most everyone walked in this colossal waste of time.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750336
11/26/13 02:01 PM
11/26/13 02:01 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
I don't know if there is a right way to testify but it seems like certain guys like Ralph Natale and now Monacello use this time to lash out,without worrying about interruptions and so on.Its like you know your done but your going to belittle and take free shots at the defendants.This is why the first jury probably didn't believe Monacello,now he's doing it again.Natale was the same way,literally holding court while in court.Monacello is bad-mouthing Borgesi telling the jury how he used Lutz as a punching bag and who appears in court smiling sitting with the enemy[Borgesi's family] is non other than Angelo Lutz.I guess John Veasey was a good witness because he came off probably almost comical and they [jury] believed him.At firast I thought Borgesi and Uncle Joe would lose now I don't know.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750338
11/26/13 02:15 PM
11/26/13 02:15 PM
T
TheChickenMan Offline
Made Member
TheChickenMan  Offline
T
Made Member
he may have been charged with racketeering conspiracy and he would have gotten a lot of time

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: TheChickenMan] #750345
11/26/13 03:31 PM
11/26/13 03:31 PM
L
LuckyDucky Offline
Wiseguy
LuckyDucky  Offline
L
Wiseguy
from what I heard, Monacello was more pissed at Borgesi for not "having his back" in the dispute with Marty Angelina. The way he tells it, he (Monacello) supported Borgesi for 7 years while borgesi was locked up and instead of Borgesi standing up for him he sent word to Monacello that he (Monacello) was in big trouble for planning to lump up Marty. I guess it all comes down to a sense of betrayal. Sounds goofy but I guess you never know what's going through a guys' mind. That and the fact that uncle Joe had his hands deep in his pockets.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750354
11/26/13 04:15 PM
11/26/13 04:15 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
not a great look for the prosecutor with Lutz chilling with the family...definitely was planned by Ligambi and them....day after Monacello brought all that shir up

deja vu all over again with this trail

tell you what...guilty or not, i just do not believe it was worth all this money for two trials and a 10 yr long investigation for what amounts to be about bookmaking and joker poker...its laughable

Last edited by cheech; 11/26/13 04:20 PM.

When Interpol?
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750356
11/26/13 04:51 PM
11/26/13 04:51 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
How did Philadelphia's consigliere while in jail for 13 years be involved in a racketeering conspiracy?

GEORGE BORGESI'S defense boils down to a simple question:

If he's been imprisoned and under constant surveillance for the past 13 years, how could the onetime Philly mob consigliere simultaneously be involved in a long-running racketeering conspiracy, as prosecutors claim?

The government's star witness, mob turncoat Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello, claims to have the answer. He attempted yesterday to explain it to a jury - again - during the retrial of Borgesi and Borgesi's uncle, reputed mob boss Joseph Ligambi.

Decked out in a dark three-piece suit with his black hair slicked back, the Andy Garcia wannabe answered prosecutor John Han's questions without the braggadocio that may have marred his credibility in the first trial.

Monacello, 47, a former mob associate, testified that he was Borgesi's man on the street for years, collecting gambling and loan-sharking proceeds and funneling them to Borgesi while he was doing time on a 2001 racketeering conviction.

"He wants things done yesterday," Monacello said, adding that Borgesi, 50, would "relentlessly hound me" from prison to handle mob activities.

"He's a gangster until he dies," Monacello said.

Monacello said he would pay Borgesi through Borgesi's now-wife Alyson by putting money in the glove compartment of her car. "Ninety-nine percent of the time, that's the way we did it," he said. Asked if Alyson knew where the money was coming from, Monacello said, "She knew exactly where it was coming from."

At one point yesterday, Alyson Borgesi muttered "fuckin' liar" while Monacello was testifying.

The jury heard a December 2003 recorded phone conversation between Borgesi, who was in a federal prison in West Virginia, and Monacello, who was enjoying mussels and wine at Ralph's Italian Restaurant at 9th and Catharine streets. They spoke in code and discussed mob business, Monacello said.

"He's a narcissistic sociopath with delusions of grandeur," Borgesi's mother, Manny, said of Monacello. She questioned whether his unusually calm demeanor was pharmaceutically assisted.

As for Ligambi, Monacello said "Uncle Joe" ran the Philadelphia faction of La Cosa Nostra and had the final say on all mob-related decisions.

"Joe's the boss," Monacello said. "He calls the shots."

Ligambi, 74, who has been held without bail since May 2011, maintained the uncanny ability to take the federal-racketeering indictment in stride.

As court adjourned yesterday, Ligambi wished his relatives a happy Thanksgiving, then turned to Alyson Borgesi and Angelo Lutz, a chef and ex-mob associate, and asked them a question out of earshot of the prosecutors.

"Who makes a better gravy?" he asked. "Be honest."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201311...V62K3oX0yZ4W.99

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750362
11/26/13 05:50 PM
11/26/13 05:50 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
Your right Cheech what a set-up that was no coincidence that Lutz was there.If and when Georgie Boy gets out I think all hell is going to break loose.He[Borgesi] won't be able to control himself.You can say what you want this war,that war,go after the real criminals,the molestors,the dealers BUT if the feds have a shot at putting Georgie away they will spend and justify and do whatever it takes and turn a blind eye to everything else.Thats the hard-on they have for him.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: 22] #750366
11/26/13 06:04 PM
11/26/13 06:04 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: 22
what a set-up that was no coincidence that Lutz was there.If and when Georgie Boy gets out I think all hell is going to break loose.He[Borgesi] won't be able to control himself.

Doesn't bringing Lutz in to sit with the Ligambi/ Borgesi supporters represent him doing a favor to the defendants? Showing Lou is a liar, and iIf anything wouldn't that do the opposite of stirring the pot and squash any stale beef Georgie might have with Angelo?

Or do you mean that if Georgie gets off he's gonna fuck up again?

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750423
11/27/13 04:13 AM
11/27/13 04:13 AM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
Yeah I mean if georgie gets off I just can't see him giving Monacello a pass.Anybody that had anything to do with him going away,you know he's not going to let that go.Lutz is harmless,forget that,you know he's going to want a bigger piece of the pie and if Ligambi gets off obviously I doubt he can leap frog him but if ligambi doesn't get out I'd say Philip Narducci would move right in.Either way do you think Borgesi going to work a 9-5 job and spend weekends at the zoo or shopping at home depot.Just my opinion.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750429
11/27/13 07:02 AM
11/27/13 07:02 AM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
22 - thinking if uncle joe gets off he asks and gets shelved ; lots of rumors of Stevie at the top , how do he and Narducci get along , borgesi would be aligned with Stevie and lance and the rest of that crew but question is how much respect do they show Phil .. Stevie has a big crew so would,be tough to take him down.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: cheech] #750440
11/27/13 09:48 AM
11/27/13 09:48 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: cheech
tell you what...guilty or not, i just do not believe it was worth all this money for two trials and a 10 yr long investigation for what amounts to be about bookmaking and joker poker...its laughable

Agreed Cheech.

But in the words of Tony's Lawyer in the Soprano's "The feds are a business, Anthony. Millions of tax dollars invested in watching your ass. Sooner or later, just like you, they're going to want a return on that investment."

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #750444
11/27/13 10:01 AM
11/27/13 10:01 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: cheech

Agreed Cheech.

But in the words of Tony's Lawyer in the Soprano's "The feds are a business, Anthony. Millions of tax dollars invested in watching your ass. Sooner or later, just like you, they're going to want a return on that investment."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

grin

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: 22] #750478
11/27/13 01:58 PM
11/27/13 01:58 PM
NJ
F
FrankMazola Offline
Underboss
FrankMazola  Offline
F
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: 22
Either way do you think Borgesi going to work a 9-5 job and spend weekends at the zoo or shopping at home depot.Just my opinion.

No, I don't expect him to go legit. But just cause he's earning again doesn't mean he's gonna whack out Lou. I mean there's fresh out of prison and then there's Richie Aprile fresh out of prison.

But ya, I guess Georgie could be out-and-in again if he acts out too much. And he's gonna be under more heat than anyone. For some reason, that winner is the US Atty's favorite Philly Mob punching bag.

F. Mazola, Esq.
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750491
11/27/13 03:21 PM
11/27/13 03:21 PM
T
TheChickenMan Offline
Made Member
TheChickenMan  Offline
T
Made Member
for anyone who hasnt seen these..

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #750492