GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (RushStreet, m2w, 2 invisible), 146 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,818
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,206
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739457
09/11/13 07:05 PM
09/11/13 07:05 PM
M
MANTON Offline
Wiseguy
MANTON  Offline
M
Wiseguy
when i was a kid italians were everywhere in the city. federal hill silver lake mount pleasant manton ave charles st there were italians in every area

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739461
09/11/13 07:20 PM
09/11/13 07:20 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
I like jcb..I like just reading to because you got guys like southend that are so hardcore its scary...

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739462
09/11/13 07:22 PM
09/11/13 07:22 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
Southend is ex con who thinks he's a made guy with Jr russo,,they use to run numbers in eastie back in the day..

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739463
09/11/13 07:32 PM
09/11/13 07:32 PM
M
MANTON Offline
Wiseguy
MANTON  Offline
M
Wiseguy
lot of fucking bullshit on here jcb ur full of shit. deleo had nothing to do with springfield he is with the snake and ny springfield is providence and west side mob territory always. he shylocked ran coke people in boston knew he was there im pretty sure nobody stepped up to him. beantown always had lots of serious guys u got vinny ferrara champagne spucky those are all serious people these men dont just retire they have a old mindset set in there ways so stop with the fuckin make beleive

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739467
09/11/13 07:39 PM
09/11/13 07:39 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
they've had inept boss after inept boss since patriaca died

and now they're telling on each other to top it all off

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739468
09/11/13 07:41 PM
09/11/13 07:41 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
i tell yous one the thing old school days are over but there are few very capable menthat are very active just choose to deal with a selected few...boston wont never be done providence either too many wiseguys around it just needs bunch of old school discipline installed thats about it .... and fat cheese and his brother are from eastie all the way ...they went to l.a./chicago after skipping town from owing vinny g aka dee dee gioncchini and anguilo 80 large that he asked dee dee to borrow from anguilo on far cheese behalf. after a contract was put out he moved to l.a. and working with chicago but i agree tony dinunzio is a no good leader but we have very capable men that do things the right way ....do they want the headache of young soldiers and the heat comes with being boss thats the real question

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739470
09/11/13 07:53 PM
09/11/13 07:53 PM
M
MANTON Offline
Wiseguy
MANTON  Offline
M
Wiseguy
dd is another guy they dont get any more dangerous than him he made a beef about cheeseman getting capo good lookin matty went up there and sat with him over it it was all bugged. he ended up reporting to providence i dont know where he stands now that matty and baby shacks are locked up

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739472
09/11/13 07:54 PM
09/11/13 07:54 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
meffa i don't think im made im just a son of a real gangster and know the people and the life unlike you a junkie from dope cental medford high off oc's happy gangsters do business in lame ass medford making you feel down.... medford so lame the high school football team won its first game in three years sad shit going on in that town and your a big help to that sad shit being a sad story yourself

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739476
09/11/13 08:06 PM
09/11/13 08:06 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
You have 5 accounts on this site all you do is start bullshit I don't post anymore because all of YOUS guys are fucking loser wannabes literally I just read ever book and have done research..you morons actually admit of being apart of something that is suppose go be secret,,,that's how I no your a joke seriously

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739477
09/11/13 08:08 PM
09/11/13 08:08 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
If u or anyone else is half connected you wouldn't be on a forum talking about it that's why you guys are a joke....

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739478
09/11/13 08:11 PM
09/11/13 08:11 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
I'm the son of a made member lol and the other one saying how many ppl he was locked up with...if your even a little in the life you don't brag over the internet,,,my dads a made guy bullshit

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739479
09/11/13 08:12 PM
09/11/13 08:12 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
You to fa***ts got nothing better to do

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739480
09/11/13 08:14 PM
09/11/13 08:14 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
dd is just dealing with old school guys like biago simone spucy dennis vinny people he can trust and actually do business without worried about being ratted on.....heard him and limone are pretty tight....dee wantd cheese clipped and they didnt want that and really a big thing was building but the indictment slowed things down drastically and he ton of support he was just pissd there was actually, not only an vote for cheese, but a thought process to save cheese life when he didnt do shit so he was really mad about the whole situation so was others

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739482
09/11/13 08:17 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
somebody pissed got your pannies in a bunch coward go join a girl scout and feel wanted u loner

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739483
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
dd is just dealing with old school guys like biago simone spucy dennis vinny people he can trust and actually do business without worried about being ratted on.....heard him and limone are pretty tight....dee wantd cheese clipped and they didnt want that and really a big thing was building but the indictment slowed things down drastically and he ton of support he was just pissd there was actually, not only an vote for cheese, but a thought process to save cheese life when he didnt do shit so he was really mad about the whole situation so was others

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739484
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
somebody pissed got your pannies in a bunch coward go join a girl scout and feel wanted u loner

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739488
09/11/13 08:30 PM
09/11/13 08:30 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
first its meffaboston than its meffa47 stop it cornball im joeruso and thats that dont got time for no kid shit switching names and all that grow up junk box .....and im not the real joe russo god bless his soul

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739491
09/11/13 10:37 PM
09/11/13 10:37 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Don't get baited boys. No need for suspensions over some tough guy on a keyboard, not worth it.

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739495
09/11/13 11:05 PM
09/11/13 11:05 PM
M
meffaboston Offline
Underboss
meffaboston  Offline
M
Underboss
Fuck Joe russo,and you..if u were related to anyone u wouldn't be bragging on the internet u stupid wannabe

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: mike68] #739499
09/11/13 11:33 PM
09/11/13 11:33 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: mike68
Don't get baited boys. No need for suspensions over some tough guy on a keyboard, not worth it.

clap

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: MANTON] #739539
09/12/13 12:48 PM
09/12/13 12:48 PM
Southeastern Massachusetts
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
Vinny and Spucky aren't stepping up. Deleo had two guys around the Chicopee/Springfield area dealing blow. Manton, Boston/Providence is on life support, whether you believe it or not. There is NO formal structure, no hierarchy, no family left. There are made guys on the street operating, but absolutely no formal hierarchy or family. The days of LCN in New England are heading south in a hurry. There were originally 26 Mafia Families around the country. The only families left with a formal hierarchy are the 5 NY families, Chicago, Philly and Detroit. The FBI has obliterated 18 mafia families into extinction. New England aren't replenishing the ranks and the fact of the matter is that New England has bad fucking luck with their bosses. Baby Shacks had a tremendous run, outside of him, all other bosses are weak and not capable of running a crime family.

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: MANTON] #739542
09/12/13 12:54 PM
09/12/13 12:54 PM
JCB1977 Offline
Underboss
JCB1977  Offline
Underboss
Anthony DiNunzio never had class nor the brains to run a criminal organization. He was a figurehead at best set up to take the fall. The guys from NY had to really get a chuckle when he was made "acting" boss. As a leader, your underlings need to respect you...and Anthony had none. However, his humpty dumpty shaped body and his battle with diabetes will probably improve in prison since he isn't eating prosciutto and provolone by the pounds. He truly was a pear shaped loser.

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: MANTON] #739568
09/12/13 04:06 PM
09/12/13 04:06 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: MANTON
lot of fucking bullshit on here jcb ur full of shit.

Tone it down, MANTON. If you want to make an argument do so on the merits of your view without making personal comments.

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739605
09/12/13 07:16 PM
09/12/13 07:16 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
meffa lol, this kid. He's from Medford, i'm from fucking springfield for cryin outs, and know of more people in his city than him. And I know JoeRusso has posted about catching a case involving mob-type crimes, but I honestly do not recall him ever claiming to be "part" of any actual criminal element. Me, nope, never claimed to be part of anything even remotely criminal and certainly not organized - why? because I have a trafficking conviction and landed in prison, where - hey, believe this or not - it's full of the types we conversate about on these threads. It alllll started when meffa made that boston thread saying he lived a couple houses from peter limone. If I ever were to say I lived next door to anybody of significance true or not, he would start to cry and threaten to leave the board because of something like that. I asked if he knew who Anthony Barry was and he replied "never heard of him i'm only 26" - that's where his menstrual problems began- and followed up with "I think im leaving this board too many wannabes claiming they've been to prison or know people" . Are you kidding? Do you know what "real life" is kid? Cya the fuck later.

And go ahead ban me for saying this, but i'd be quite embarrassed too if I didn't know who the players in my own hometown were. You brought my name up on a thread unprovoked, so i'm clearly not the asshole here. Not to mention the random pm's telling me my mom sucks black cocks? Grow up

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739644
09/12/13 11:22 PM
09/12/13 11:22 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
southend your right on ....i know people but its because their relationship with pop or from growing up in the neighborhood(north end) my legal issues is not oc related at all though the charges are usually their cup of tea ( gambling sports betting wire fraud etc ) but i never claim to be part of no family and my pop or uncle would kill me if he knew i was on here... when characters thats mentioned i dont know i dont comment on them even if i heard about em cause i dont know em personally so im not sound like a big a shot and fake the funk i know plenty wiseguys lot of people made capo's bosses whatever know the life like i know my cock but not my lifestyle at all dont care how many generations been involved times are different so are the players too much junk involved for me so like i said before im a wiseguys son thats nothing but great knowledge of the life and characters involved nothing special besides my respect and connections fellas and thats it

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739645
09/12/13 11:28 PM
09/12/13 11:28 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
and southend i get pms too like a school girl mad at her girl scout sister "your mom sucks black cock" " your a fuckin bitch i whoop you old ass" not knowin im 38 in better condition he will ever be so kick rocks dont smoke it

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: southend] #739646
09/12/13 11:32 PM
09/12/13 11:32 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: southend
meffa lol, this kid. He's from Medford, i'm from fucking springfield for cryin outs, and know of more people in his city than him. And I know JoeRusso has posted about catching a case involving mob-type crimes, but I honestly do not recall him ever claiming to be "part" of any actual criminal element. Me, nope, never claimed to be part of anything even remotely criminal and certainly not organized - why? because I have a trafficking conviction and landed in prison, where - hey, believe this or not - it's full of the types we conversate about on these threads. It alllll started when meffa made that boston thread saying he lived a couple houses from peter limone. If I ever were to say I lived next door to anybody of significance true or not, he would start to cry and threaten to leave the board because of something like that. I asked if he knew who Anthony Barry was and he replied "never heard of him i'm only 26" - that's where his menstrual problems began- and followed up with "I think im leaving this board too many wannabes claiming they've been to prison or know people" . Are you kidding? Do you know what "real life" is kid? Cya the fuck later.

And go ahead ban me for saying this, but i'd be quite embarrassed too if I didn't know who the players in my own hometown were. You brought my name up on a thread unprovoked, so i'm clearly not the asshole here. Not to mention the random pm's telling me my mom sucks black cocks? Grow up

I agree with this. People get their knowledge in different ways from different places. No need to insult, start conflict. It shouldn't matter whose neck of the woods is tougher. This isn't a competition. The insults and put downs are a waste of space. There's a lot of guys on here with knowledge if we could just cut through the bullshit.

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: KevinC] #739698
09/13/13 11:38 AM
09/13/13 11:38 AM
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
i agree w south end and joe russo , this kid stuff just shows the generational crap etc,im mid 30,s but know alot the older guys.also an ex con of mci shirley,concord and the farm then boston pre,
so i know a few things met a few ppl.im not a kiler .im not a wanna be either im a gguy who doesnt comment unless i know what im saying,but guys can we agree kellys in revere is the best??? 2nd to sullys lol

Southie
(South Boston, Mass) my home town!!

Here to learn,lecture and have fun.
Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: sittite] #739724
09/13/13 01:38 PM
09/13/13 01:38 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
That is truly the most hilarious thing ive ever heard, the murder rate in the cities of medford, revere, everett,malden and somerville would rise ten fold. Billy has smoked crack and shoot herion through out his life and from what iam told now has sleeves of tattoo's, what LCN wiseguy tat's himself up like that. NY would never allow billy to take a leadership role, it would bring too much heat for wahtever is left of italian organized crime throughout the country, and aside from that he is half irish, and his mother is a federal parole officer.... i know ive said this a million times but these are topics iam oo so familiar with. His wife kristen angelesco was kidnapped by her black boyfriend who is a lynn crack dealer.. billy did nothing... and before billy married her she was a OC flousy... i know of several old timers 60 years plus that put the wood to her and she was in her mid 20's.... As soon as spucky spagnola dies i doubt any old timers will even associate with angelesco... maybe if they need some one clipped... he has over 6 bodies under his belt... hes only skill is violence, not bookmaking not drug sales, just shakedown's and carrying out beatings stabbings for bookies and old timers.. angelesco and giangrande just recently started a handyman service called G & B handyman service to try and hide thier past wonder how thats going.

Re: New boston leadership?.. [Re: paddy78] #739726
09/13/13 01:40 PM
09/13/13 01:40 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
one thing that hasnt changed about southie is SULLY'S... best burgers and dogs around.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull