GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 146 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,203
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: LaLouisiane] #736866
08/26/13 12:05 PM
08/26/13 12:05 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
I wonder what would happen if they got into book making and construction

LOL really?

I've never heard of a Black guy running a successful betting ring (no racism intended)

the bd's had dogfighting operations, dice games, and card games

policy was started by black people which was legalized into the state lottery

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: cookcounty] #736891
08/26/13 02:45 PM
08/26/13 02:45 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
They was B.Gs, not it's just New Breeds. Here's an episode from Vice on Chicago gang violence: http://youtu.be/W0HZZtTtq_E
As you can see the members refer to themselves as New Breed not BGs nor New Breed BGs. By the way the Vill location wasn't Southside but Westside.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #740351
09/17/13 10:38 PM
09/17/13 10:38 PM
P
PolicyKing Offline
Wiseguy
PolicyKing  Offline
P
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I think your misinformed my friend. It's just New Breeds , members consider the B.G moniker outdated. Their aren't a branch of the disciples nation. You recall that the BGDN from 1969 to 1978 was an umbrella alliance of many groups. The B.Gs during that time were originally the Royal Family then join the alliance and change their name to Royal Disciples. After 78 Boonie Black change the group to the Black Gangsters. Then a faction emerged in prison calling themselves New Breeds.

Dude I don't have it wrong. The complete name is New Breed Black Gangsters. Most of the old times still use Black Gangster most of the young guys call themselves New Breeds, but even the youngsters still will be like I swear on New Breed Black Gangster. I'm around these people everyday I know what I'm talking about.

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #740352
09/17/13 10:46 PM
09/17/13 10:46 PM
P
PolicyKing Offline
Wiseguy
PolicyKing  Offline
P
Wiseguy
They was B.Gs, not it's just New Breeds. Here's an episode from Vice on Chicago gang violence: http://youtu.be/W0HZZtTtq_E
As you can see the members refer to themselves as New Breed not BGs nor New Breed BGs. By the way the Vill location wasn't Southside but Westside.

Oh wow! I love it when people quote tv shows are a credible source. I can play you 5 shows and each one will have 5 different versions of the history. I prefer to quote people of live this stuff. As I said before most young cats will say just New Breed, but I can show you home videos where guys are shout New Breed Black Gangster or just Black Gangster. It depends on the person. Most older cats will say Black Gangster. Was you at Bonnie Blacks funeral? If you were I guarantee you would have heard people saying both. Do you know any Don's of the organization? I do! Ask one of them how it goes. Listen them when they talk I guarantee you will hear both terms used when referring to the organization. You seem to be getting a lot of your information from TV shows, and books which aren't always accurate. I'm telling you from being around these guys from the old school and new school. I know/knew personally many of these guys you are reading about.

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: PolicyKing] #740371
09/18/13 12:57 AM
09/18/13 12:57 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I wasn't using it as source but proof. I haven't seen too many shows on New Breeds and the ones that mentioned them just refer to them as New Breeds. If your point is that it depends on the individuals then that makes both of us right. There's obvious difference in credibility between us; Location, Age, and Resource. Majority of my info comes from websites, news articles, interviews, etc. You know that's a futile remark asking me do I know of any "Dons", I could bounce that question right at you. Do you know of any "Chiefs" in my city? No you don't. For all of your credible source through associations you rarely post in-depth threads. Half of these Chicago street orgs posts comes from me, Scorsese, and a very few others. I'll be fully intrigued when you share your 2 cents instead of criticizing replies. By the way, there new breeds in the Sip too.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #740780
09/19/13 11:35 PM
09/19/13 11:35 PM
P
PolicyKing Offline
Wiseguy
PolicyKing  Offline
P
Wiseguy
Bro I haven't/wasn't critizing your post sorry if you took that way. What is your city ?I might know Don's and chiefs there. I have travelled a little bit. But if they not Don's and Chiefs from Chicago or did time with Chicago guys I would question their knowledge of the history. Especially if they are younger. I am often amused when I go out of town and talk to people. I recall when funny incident when a guy kept talking about Jeff "Ford" and how Chief Malik took over after "Ford" died. I learned something that day because I thought Jeff Fort and Chief Malik was the same person and that he is alive serving time in Federal Prison. My commment doesn't make both of us right it just goes to show how much misinformation is out here and most of it stems from people jsut spreading what the here without really checking the source from which it's came from. I was asking you about knowing Don's because it often gets to me when people who haven't came up in certain things try and speak as if they are such an authority becaue of some video. And when one watches a video they can often be misleading if it isn't watched in it's full context That's with anything not just gangs. When you say Sip are u referring to Missippi? I met Breeds there as well as many Chicago based gangs and L.A. based gangs to. Asfar as my in-depth threads is there something you would like me to post more on? Well bro sorry if you thought I was critising you that wasn't my internt. Peace Out!

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: PolicyKing] #740918
09/20/13 05:27 PM
09/20/13 05:27 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
No apologies needed just a misunderstood. I'm from Columbus. The chances of you knowing of anybody here is slim, except a few who move here for their reasons. Besides there only VLs,4CHs, GDs, and SCRs here. I don't take too much info a face value either and do multiple sources. That's why I'm so stubbornly disagreeing, when you research/investigate different sources and find a common recurring info then it seems semi-solid. That video was just one of many reference of members, law enforcement, and opposition called them the same name. Yes locals refer to Mississippi as the Sip or even Zip. Where have you meet New Breeds at down here? Chicago based gangs dominate the scene here due to the past and L.A are minor except a few spots. Any historic info on the Black Souls? I can hardly find any in depth history on them nor King Wee, quite an air of mystery around them. Peace.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #742337
09/30/13 10:02 PM
09/30/13 10:02 PM
P
PolicyKing Offline
Wiseguy
PolicyKing  Offline
P
Wiseguy
Ok Columbus. I been down there a time or two. Are u familiar with a group which one may consider all a super gang/Car/mega gang called the Black "Gorilla" Family? The go by that name but they are made up of GDs, Bloods, VL and a few other gangs. I had a chance to sit down and speak with them once

What specifically are u looking to find on Black Souls? I can try and holla at some old timers the ones that are left and on the street that is. This new generation running around here don't know a lot of the history.

I'm not sure if it was Columbus or Jackson, but I met some cats claiming Breed. I thin that got plugged in when they was locked up. That was some years ago can't call recall for sue.

No apologies needed just a misunderstood. I'm from Columbus. The chances of you knowing of anybody here is slim, except a few who move here for their reasons. Besides there only VLs,4CHs, GDs, and SCRs here. I don't take too much info a face value either and do multiple sources. That's why I'm so stubbornly disagreeing, when you research/investigate different sources and find a common recurring info then it seems semi-solid. That video was just one of many reference of members, law enforcement, and opposition called them the same name. Yes locals refer to Mississippi as the Sip or even Zip. Where have you meet New Breeds at down here? Chicago based gangs dominate the scene here due to the past and L.A are minor except a few spots. Any historic info on the Black Souls? I can hardly find any in depth history on them nor King Wee, quite an air of mystery around them. Peace.

Last edited by PolicyKing; 09/30/13 10:06 PM.
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: PolicyKing] #742388
10/01/13 11:02 AM
10/01/13 11:02 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I'm quite familiar with them since half of them was my classmates. Where, When & Who did you speak to specifically? Black Gorilla Family is/was a rap clique. I doubt there any bloods/crips in that clique just VLs & GDs. Can you post a video of a old head discussing the history of black souls? If not, a document/report of their history and founder? Every other Internet source have only about 3 short general paragraphs on them.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #742680
10/03/13 02:15 AM
10/03/13 02:15 AM
T
TopTone Offline
Wiseguy
TopTone  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Is this ''Black Gorilla Family'' Jama , or is it a localized version of a gang conglomerate down there?

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: TopTone] #742763
10/03/13 03:22 PM
10/03/13 03:22 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Neither. Rap clique. They was given some attention due to fights in the club and streets. Police started to label them a gang and they had a meeting in the police department to inform them there not a gang.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #746460
10/30/13 10:39 PM
10/30/13 10:39 PM
P
PolicyKing Offline
Wiseguy
PolicyKing  Offline
P
Wiseguy
I'm quite familiar with them since half of them was my classmates. Where, When & Who did you speak to specifically? Black Gorilla Family is/was a rap clique. I doubt there any bloods/crips in that clique just VLs & GDs. Can you post a video of a old head discussing the history of black souls? If not, a document/report of their history and founder? Every other Internet source have only about 3 short general paragraphs on them.

One of them called himself a piru blood. Getting an old head on video to talk hmmmm I'll see some of them cats are real funny about stuff like that. This one guy I'm thinking about in particular would be an excellent source for the history. Haven't seen him in none of his usual places but I let people know I'm looking for him so hopefully he get at me if he still around

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: PolicyKing] #746524
10/31/13 11:09 AM
10/31/13 11:09 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Oh yeah I forgot about that 1 blood. If it's a matter of privacy than audio could do. Thanks for your time.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: PolicyKing] #746640
10/31/13 08:30 PM
10/31/13 08:30 PM
P
PolicyKing Offline
Wiseguy
PolicyKing  Offline
P
Wiseguy
I forgot this part. It was about 5 maybe 6 year ago in Columbus. The interview with them took place in a housing development that they referred to as "The Bricks" I spoke with several of them one name I recall is gangsterboii he acted as the main spokesman. I had a nice recorded dialogue with them but somehow thetape got messed up. It must only be one high school in Columber because everytime I talk to someone they say the same thing that they went to high school with most or all of those guys lol

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: PolicyKing] #746812
11/02/13 01:39 AM
11/02/13 01:39 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Even I wasn't sure where nor why they called that location "The Bricks" . There's several projects/apartments in town.Yes again gangstaboi was a classmate and we only have 1 high school on my city.

- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #746817
11/02/13 04:28 AM
11/02/13 04:28 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
more black disciples busted
Eight gang members charged with drug trafficking

Associated Press
Story Created: Fri Nov 1, 2013 1:58 PM
Story Updated: Fri Nov 1, 2013 1:58 PM
CHICAGO (AP) - Eight alleged members of a major Chicago street gang have been charged with trafficking heroin and cocaine in the city.

The acting head of Chicago's FBI office, Robert Shields, Jr., and Chicago's new U.S. attorney, Zachary Fardon, announced the charges against the purported Black Disciples on Friday.

The FBI says one suspect was arrested in Peoria and six in Chicago. One evaded arrest.

The arrests come a week after Fardon was sworn in. Several politicians have urged him to target gangs and make the reduction of street violence a higher priority.

Those arrested include Darnell McMiller, whose alleged nickname is "Murder." A complaint cites him bragging on a wiretap that he carries out "hits" for his supplier.

A message seeking comment from McMiller's attorney wasn't immediately returned Friday.

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: Scorsese] #746900
11/02/13 05:20 PM
11/02/13 05:20 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
more black disciples busted
Eight gang members charged with drug trafficking

Associated Press
Story Created: Fri Nov 1, 2013 1:58 PM
Story Updated: Fri Nov 1, 2013 1:58 PM
CHICAGO (AP) - Eight alleged members of a major Chicago street gang have been charged with trafficking heroin and cocaine in the city.

The acting head of Chicago's FBI office, Robert Shields, Jr., and Chicago's new U.S. attorney, Zachary Fardon, announced the charges against the purported Black Disciples on Friday.

The FBI says one suspect was arrested in Peoria and six in Chicago. One evaded arrest.

The arrests come a week after Fardon was sworn in. Several politicians have urged him to target gangs and make the reduction of street violence a higher priority.

Those arrested include Darnell McMiller, whose alleged nickname is "Murder." A complaint cites him bragging on a wiretap that he carries out "hits" for his supplier.

A message seeking comment from McMiller's attorney wasn't immediately returned Friday.

the indictment is on the feds page

this article ain't really informative

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #792907
07/30/14 11:52 AM
07/30/14 11:52 AM
S
shortyfam Offline
Associate
shortyfam  Offline
S
Associate
IM a gone head and keep it chop as a current outstanding member of the B.D.N. First and foremost I'm a six point B.D. king shorty king may he rest in peace.. you can bet your life there is one man calling it for the entire nation..of course i cannot disclose his name. Two yea its true a lot of set don't honor shit these young brothers and this "Renegade" fufu business is out of hand..i don't believe in renegades i just say they are fake. it you don't honor the nation or those whom founded it ,then your not apart of it period ..no question ... to be honest there is more structure in the branches in the other states than in Chicago it's self.

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: PolicyKing] #792908
07/30/14 11:57 AM
07/30/14 11:57 AM
S
shortyfam Offline
Associate
shortyfam  Offline
S
Associate
yes ..famo you hit that right on the head Joe ..word of mouth ..cant depend on the white man T.V. show for true information on a black org..????..they know for lying

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: shortyfam] #793811
08/03/14 11:01 AM
08/03/14 11:01 AM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Welcome to the board, shortyfam. We been discussing the nature of these renegade factions. Major focus on them due to the violence but in due time a change will come. Where's your dynasty from? Which city you would say have the most structure in your org?

- African Proverb
Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: BlackFamily] #793814
08/03/14 11:22 AM
08/03/14 11:22 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
What about the 30 block Cg renegades? They spread all over after the buildings went down, the 6-7 guys calling it now, have the shit running so smooth. Also theres no honor how the fuck do you still talk about honor in mobs lol. The renegades are the only reason shortys got to eat.

Re: Black Disciples Promotes Peace [Re: SgWaue86] #793902
08/03/14 07:16 PM
08/03/14 07:16 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline OP
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline OP
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@SgWaue86

I meant to ask you when you were referring to that GD faction from the greens, what did C.C stood for?

- African Proverb
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull