GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lou_Para, DiLorenzo), 100 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,713
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #749308
11/20/13 03:25 PM
11/20/13 03:25 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
And it would be "cool" because I support them and would provide shelter and money to any of them that stand for a free Ireland.

I don't think you would last long with silly posts like this one.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: TottiNotGotti] #749310
11/20/13 03:31 PM
11/20/13 03:31 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TottiNotGotti
Dang, that would be pretty cool if they would set up here. I would think Boston and South Louisiana would be prime stomping grounds.

In what way would it be cool?

The existence of physical force Republican groups isn't a laugh or something that's fun to read about on a website dedicated to charting the lives of criminals, they are the result of a situation which causes great pain to Irish people - namely the occupation of the northern part of the island of Ireland by a foreign force and their planters. It isn't something cool, it is something extremely serious.

As for setting up in America - the current groups are as weak as piss. As I said before, thye don't have the ability to sniff one of their own farts without the security forces knowing about it. They'd have no chance in Boston or Louisiana if they can't even operate in Belfast. Maybe the Continuity IRA are still viable as they have more pedigree and a stronger political wing, but even they have wisely decided to keep a lower profile. They appetite is not there for war anymore. To take someone's life for the cause of an Irish Republic you have a certain responsibility to them that it is for a reason, part of a campaign, working towards an end...the recent deaths are irresponsible attempts to keep an ideology (anti-Treaty, anti-Good Friday Agreement, non-constitutional, physical force Republicanism) alive.

They should put down the guns until the time is right.
Dang, that would be pretty cool if they would set up here. I would think Boston and South Louisiana would be prime stomping grounds.

The existence of physical force Republican groups isn't a laugh or something that's fun to read about on a website dedicated to charting the lives of criminals, they are the result of a situation which causes great pain to Irish people - namely the occupation of the northern part of the island of Ireland by a foreign force and their planters. It isn't something cool, it is something extremely serious.

As for setting up in America - the current groups are as weak as piss. As I said before, thye don't have the ability to sniff one of their own farts without the security forces knowing about it. They'd have no chance in Boston or Louisiana if they can't even operate in Belfast. Maybe the Continuity IRA are still viable as they have more pedigree and a stronger political wing, but even they have wisely decided to keep a lower profile. They appetite is not there for war anymore. To take someone's life for the cause of an Irish Republic you have a certain responsibility to them that it is for a reason, part of a campaign, working towards an end...the recent deaths are irresponsible attempts to keep an ideology (anti-Treaty, anti-Good Friday Agreement, non-constitutional, physical force Republicanism) alive.

U.C.A. ARE a result of the REAL IRA on Irish people.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #749318
11/20/13 04:25 PM
11/20/13 04:25 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
I can understand sympathizing with irish republicanism. People often forget that most of the UK are not a member by choice per se. Ireland has technically been an occupied nation for hundreds of years, yet, they have never become fully integrated Brits. Their cultural identity has never really waned as is typical of nations that are occupied for long lengths of time by a people that share some cultural affinities. So I can totally understand why half the country is not enough for Irish repubs.

That said, The IRA "died" when the South was founded and was amalgamated as the official republic army. PIRA was the only real successor to the cause and they put down their guns back in '05.

Remaining remnants of the republican movement(such as RIRA) militant arm are mostly low brow thugs who are looking to earn a buck rather than unification with the south.

HOWEVER, honestly, the IRA (every incarnation), has often employed some shamefully cowardly tactics and have littered history with the corpses of hundreds of civilians. there is also a whole other side to republicanism in North Ireland, it's really such a difficult situation, I don't think there will ever be a compromise that will satisfy the republicans, short of England completely removing any and all presence there, which isn't a feasible expectation for several reasons.

Another important thing to understand about the IRA's conflict with the British government is that there actually is SOME altruistic logic behind their staying and occupying North Ireland. Hundreds of years ago when the british first invaded and annexed Ireland to make way for British colonists, nobody could have guessed eventually Henvry VII(I?) would come a long and reform the religious institutions from the ground up, vis-a-vis bodily ejecting the papacy and Catholicism and creating Protestantism. Now, for a nation that has historically been extremely vested in the Catholic religion, this came as something of a blow to Ireland.

let me elaborate, it easy to overlook King Henry's reformations as something that influences the more modern conflict between the IRA and the UK, but it has to be a major part of the sectarian violence that occurs in ireland today. The colonists that settled Ireland were mainly english protestants, so, hundreds of years later we develop a unique situation wherein half the people of the Northern districts are the ancestors of people that technically have no right to settle where they did, yet, have been there for generations and are as much Irish as any catholic.

One of the big reasons the Uk chose to stay in N. Ireland is because of those people, the loyalists/protestants who come from an ethnically English background but have been in Ireland since the time of their grandparents grandparents grandparents. At the time of the original Easter Rising in 1916 we are emerging from a period where many Catholics felt religiously suppressed, to make matters worse, Catholics were also socially repressed by the minority of protestants. Nepotism among protestant transplantees was rampant, to the point where it didn't matter how much money you had as a Catholic, you were forced to live in run down ghettos, your Republican, catholic government candidates had no chance of achieving real political status as the Protestants, whom (again), despite their minority status, rule a majority of the seats in the House of Commons.

So, I suppose these descendants of English settlers are not seen as truly Irish (by the repubs) despite their having been there for generations. I mean honestly I can understand both sides of this conflict. it really just goes to show how nothing in this world is black and white.

SO ALL THAT SAID, I don't see how an IRA presence in America would be at all good for anyone. HOWEVER, there WAS IRA presence in Boston for many years. Usually there to garner support from (then) recent Irish immigrants (whom no doubt became migrant because of the suppression of Catholics)in form of money, weapons, etc..

Now there would really be no reason for them to be in America. What would they get out of it? Anyone claiming to be "irish" is probably several generations removed from the Irish ancestor that originally settled in the US.

Last edited by slumpy; 11/20/13 04:29 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #749346
11/20/13 06:01 PM
11/20/13 06:01 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Don't pay no attention to him. He claims to be from Ireland, but denounces the IRA and using violence. Clearly doesn't understand the history of the Irish people at the hands of the Brits. Young Liberal kid that wants peace, love, and dope for everyone.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: slumpy] #749497
11/21/13 12:17 PM
11/21/13 12:17 PM
T
TottiNotGotti Offline
Wiseguy
TottiNotGotti  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: slumpy
I can understand sympathizing with irish republicanism. People often forget that most of the UK are not a member by choice per se. Ireland has technically been an occupied nation for hundreds of years, yet, they have never become fully integrated Brits. Their cultural identity has never really waned as is typical of nations that are occupied for long lengths of time by a people that share some cultural affinities. So I can totally understand why half the country is not enough for Irish repubs.

That said, The IRA "died" when the South was founded and was amalgamated as the official republic army. PIRA was the only real successor to the cause and they put down their guns back in '05.

Remaining remnants of the republican movement(such as RIRA) militant arm are mostly low brow thugs who are looking to earn a buck rather than unification with the south.

HOWEVER, honestly, the IRA (every incarnation), has often employed some shamefully cowardly tactics and have littered history with the corpses of hundreds of civilians. there is also a whole other side to republicanism in North Ireland, it's really such a difficult situation, I don't think there will ever be a compromise that will satisfy the republicans, short of England completely removing any and all presence there, which isn't a feasible expectation for several reasons.

Another important thing to understand about the IRA's conflict with the British government is that there actually is SOME altruistic logic behind their staying and occupying North Ireland. Hundreds of years ago when the british first invaded and annexed Ireland to make way for British colonists, nobody could have guessed eventually Henvry VII(I?) would come a long and reform the religious institutions from the ground up, vis-a-vis bodily ejecting the papacy and Catholicism and creating Protestantism. Now, for a nation that has historically been extremely vested in the Catholic religion, this came as something of a blow to Ireland.

let me elaborate, it easy to overlook King Henry's reformations as something that influences the more modern conflict between the IRA and the UK, but it has to be a major part of the sectarian violence that occurs in ireland today. The colonists that settled Ireland were mainly english protestants, so, hundreds of years later we develop a unique situation wherein half the people of the Northern districts are the ancestors of people that technically have no right to settle where they did, yet, have been there for generations and are as much Irish as any catholic.

One of the big reasons the Uk chose to stay in N. Ireland is because of those people, the loyalists/protestants who come from an ethnically English background but have been in Ireland since the time of their grandparents grandparents grandparents. At the time of the original Easter Rising in 1916 we are emerging from a period where many Catholics felt religiously suppressed, to make matters worse, Catholics were also socially repressed by the minority of protestants. Nepotism among protestant transplantees was rampant, to the point where it didn't matter how much money you had as a Catholic, you were forced to live in run down ghettos, your Republican, catholic government candidates had no chance of achieving real political status as the Protestants, whom (again), despite their minority status, rule a majority of the seats in the House of Commons.

So, I suppose these descendants of English settlers are not seen as truly Irish (by the repubs) despite their having been there for generations. I mean honestly I can understand both sides of this conflict. it really just goes to show how nothing in this world is black and white.

SO ALL THAT SAID, I don't see how an IRA presence in America would be at all good for anyone. HOWEVER, there WAS IRA presence in Boston for many years. Usually there to garner support from (then) recent Irish immigrants (whom no doubt became migrant because of the suppression of Catholics)in form of money, weapons, etc..

Now there would really be no reason for them to be in America. What would they get out of it? Anyone claiming to be "irish" is probably several generations removed from the Irish ancestor that originally settled in the US.

There's a lot wrong with that post, so I've taken it in bitesize chunks...

Quote:

It's not half the country, it's six counties from 32 - only three of which have a Unionist majority. And it's not about getting enough of the country to satisfy Republicans or getting only areas with a Nationalist/Republican majority, it's about achieving the Irish Republic as proclaimed in 1916 and ratified overwhelmingly by Irish people in the 1918 elections.

Quote:

The IRA never became the Free State Army. Elements of the IRA broke their oaths to the Irish Republic and the Irish people and formed the Free State Army. The IRA as it existed at the time technically still exists today as the Continuity IRA. The Provisionals were recognised as the legitimate IRA by General Tom Barry in 1969/1970, who conferred legitimacy on the Continuity IRA in 1986 despite efforts by the Provos to the contrary.

Quote:

The fact that there are many 'dissident' Republicans sitting in British gaols as political prisoners today suggests that they are concerned with something other than making a buck.

Quote:

The IRA even in the actions it carried out which I disagree strongly with (La Mon, Warrington, etc) was never a cowardly force. It consistently took on a stronger and better equipped enemy in combat and never complained when its volunteers were killed, brutalised, wounded or beaten by its enemy. Throughout the conflict its volunteers showed themselves to be brave and dedicated soldiers - as the British Army has stated many times since.

Why can England never leave? It left the 26 counties, and there were many loyalists and unionists there then. That can be the only just solution and it will one day come to pass. I only hope I am alive to see it.

If the IRA has 'littered history with the corpses of hundreds of civilians' then they will have bucked the trend of armies the world over who have left thousands upon thousands of civilians dead from their skirmishes. If it was left to the so called 'legitimate' western armies who have perpetrated wars in the last decade to carry out military actions for over thirty years then the civilian death toll would be counted in the millions, and you can take that to the bank.

Quote:

You have misunderstood the plantation of Ulster completely.

The English who colonised Ireland were Catholic. They were Norman Catholics. They formed part of the Ascendency in Ireland, where they were granted the best lands, most of the wealth, the power and so on. But they were Catholic.

After the Reformation this English community in Ireland found itself in a similar position to the recusant Catholics of England.

The plantation of Ulster was something quite different and had nothing to do with King Henry VIII. Ulster was planted by Presbyterian Scots, not Anglican English - whose faith is quite different. Even then many of them went on to become Republican - which is after all the important part of this debate, Republicans and Unionists/Loyalists, not Catholics and Protestants.

Quote:
One of the big reasons the Uk chose to stay in N. Ireland is because of those people, the loyalists/protestants who come from an ethnically English background but have been in Ireland since the time of their grandparents grandparents grandparents. At the time of the original Easter Rising in 1916 we are emerging from a period where many Catholics felt religiously suppressed, to make matters worse, Catholics were also socially repressed by the minority of protestants.

Again, Loyalists are ethnically Scottish.

The repression in Ireland in the 19th and early 20th century in general was by English land-owning and ruling classes, not by Ulster-Scots Protestants.

Quote:

I am an Irish Republican and I see them as Irish citizens, as mentioned in the Proclamation of the Irish Republic in 1916 - the document which has sat on my wall since my childhood and which is the first place I look to for guidance on issues related to Irish Republicanism.

"The Irish Republic is entitled to, and hereby claims, the allegiance of every Irishman and Irishwoman. The Republic guarantees religious and civil liberty, equal rights and equal opportunities to all its citizens, and declares its resolve to pursue the happiness and prosperity of the whole nation and of all its parts, cherishing all of the children of the nation equally, and oblivious of the differences carefully fostered by an alien Government, which have divided a minority from the majority in the past."

It was also said in the Democratic Programme of the First Dail...

"...we declare that the Nation’s sovereignty extends not only to all men and women of the Nation, but to all its material possessions, the Nation’s soil and all its resources, all the wealth and all the wealth-producing processes within the Nation..."

It's a long post but I hope it challenges some of the things you stated and helps change you perception of Irish Republicanism.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #749502
11/21/13 12:20 PM
11/21/13 12:20 PM
T
TottiNotGotti Offline
Wiseguy
TottiNotGotti  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: abc123

The UCA are a shower of hoods and scumbags. I'm no supporter of the Real IRA but I'll back them any day of the week over drug dealing scum who cause misery throughout Ireland.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #749507
11/21/13 12:27 PM
11/21/13 12:27 PM
T
TottiNotGotti Offline
Wiseguy
TottiNotGotti  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Don't pay no attention to him. He claims to be from Ireland, but denounces the IRA and using violence. Clearly doesn't understand the history of the Irish people at the hands of the Brits. Young Liberal kid that wants peace, love, and dope for everyone.

Don't know why you've got such a hardon for me. I have a far superior understanding of Republicanism than you do, so don't lecture me on the suffering of the Irish people. Also, I haven't denounced the IRA but I don't mind saying that I don't agree with the armed struggle continuing at this moment in time.

I've stated my position to you several times in these discussions. You want the war to continue/re-start, so let's hear your philosophy.

Who do you expect to prosecute the war against Britain? What actions would you like them to carry out? What would your overall strategy be?

Demands to see a war continue is easy talk for a big mouth sitting at a computer in America. Not so easy in practice.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: TottiNotGotti] #749521
11/21/13 12:58 PM
11/21/13 12:58 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland

Don't know why you've got such a hardon for me. I have a far superior understanding of Republicanism than you do, so don't lecture me on the suffering of the Irish people. Also, I haven't denounced the IRA but I don't mind saying that I don't agree with the armed struggle continuing at this moment in time.

I've stated my position to you several times in these discussions. You want the war to continue/re-start, so let's hear your philosophy.

Who do you expect to prosecute the war against Britain? What actions would you like them to carry out? What would your overall strategy be?

Demands to see a war continue is easy talk for a big mouth sitting at a computer in America. Not so easy in practice.

1. Resume conflict because Britain will continue to suck the life blood out of an Irish economy for its own profit as long as it has a foothold in Northern Ireland (which they occupy this land behind the convenient reason that these people are descendants of "colonists" who came to Ireland, AKA DESCENDANTS OF INVADERS.

2. The Irish people need another charismatic leader to rise through the ranks. Your old guard Gerry Adams and is aging and resorting to politics because the younger generation is too liberal to stand up and fight.

3. Actions should be to resort to violence as long as the homeland is occupied by foreign invaders. This coincides with:

4: the strategy being engage in conflicts assuming the trusted guerrilla tactics until the fight is even more unpopular in Britain and its leaders are left with no other choice than to pull out.

Lastly, this big mouth was in the military and knows what it means to fight. You on the other hand will continue to take crap from the English until you decide to stand up for yourself.

What have you ever fought for? Obviously not for your beloved country

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: TottiNotGotti] #749525
11/21/13 01:09 PM
11/21/13 01:09 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted By: slumpy

There's a lot wrong with that post, so I've taken it in bitesize chunks...

Quote:

It's not half the country, it's six counties from 32 - only three of which have a Unionist majority. And it's not about getting enough of the country to satisfy Republicans or getting only areas with a Nationalist/Republican majority, it's about achieving the Irish Republic as proclaimed in 1916 and ratified overwhelmingly by Irish people in the 1918 elections.

Quote:

The IRA never became the Free State Army. Elements of the IRA broke their oaths to the Irish Republic and the Irish people and formed the Free State Army. The IRA as it existed at the time technically still exists today as the Continuity IRA. The Provisionals were recognised as the legitimate IRA by General Tom Barry in 1969/1970, who conferred legitimacy on the Continuity IRA in 1986 despite efforts by the Provos to the contrary.

Quote:

The fact that there are many 'dissident' Republicans sitting in British gaols as political prisoners today suggests that they are concerned with something other than making a buck.

Quote:

The IRA even in the actions it carried out which I disagree strongly with (La Mon, Warrington, etc) was never a cowardly force. It consistently took on a stronger and better equipped enemy in combat and never complained when its volunteers were killed, brutalised, wounded or beaten by its enemy. Throughout the conflict its volunteers showed themselves to be brave and dedicated soldiers - as the British Army has stated many times since.

Why can England never leave? It left the 26 counties, and there were many loyalists and unionists there then. That can be the only just solution and it will one day come to pass. I only hope I am alive to see it.

If the IRA has 'littered history with the corpses of hundreds of civilians' then they will have bucked the trend of armies the world over who have left thousands upon thousands of civilians dead from their skirmishes. If it was left to the so called 'legitimate' western armies who have perpetrated wars in the last decade to carry out military actions for over thirty years then the civilian death toll would be counted in the millions, and you can take that to the bank.

Quote:

You have misunderstood the plantation of Ulster completely.

The English who colonised Ireland were Catholic. They were Norman Catholics. They formed part of the Ascendency in Ireland, where they were granted the best lands, most of the wealth, the power and so on. But they were Catholic.

After the Reformation this English community in Ireland found itself in a similar position to the recusant Catholics of England.

The plantation of Ulster was something quite different and had nothing to do with King Henry VIII. Ulster was planted by Presbyterian Scots, not Anglican English - whose faith is quite different. Even then many of them went on to become Republican - which is after all the important part of this debate, Republicans and Unionists/Loyalists, not Catholics and Protestants.

Quote:
One of the big reasons the Uk chose to stay in N. Ireland is because of those people, the loyalists/protestants who come from an ethnically English background but have been in Ireland since the time of their grandparents grandparents grandparents. At the time of the original Easter Rising in 1916 we are emerging from a period where many Catholics felt religiously suppressed, to make matters worse, Catholics were also socially repressed by the minority of protestants.

Again, Loyalists are ethnically Scottish.

The repression in Ireland in the 19th and early 20th century in general was by English land-owning and ruling classes, not by Ulster-Scots Protestants.

Quote:

I am an Irish Republican and I see them as Irish citizens, as mentioned in the Proclamation of the Irish Republic in 1916 - the document which has sat on my wall since my childhood and which is the first place I look to for guidance on issues related to Irish Republicanism.

"The Irish Republic is entitled to, and hereby claims, the allegiance of every Irishman and Irishwoman. The Republic guarantees religious and civil liberty, equal rights and equal opportunities to all its citizens, and declares its resolve to pursue the happiness and prosperity of the whole nation and of all its parts, cherishing all of the children of the nation equally, and oblivious of the differences carefully fostered by an alien Government, which have divided a minority from the majority in the past."

It was also said in the Democratic Programme of the First Dail...

"...we declare that the Nation’s sovereignty extends not only to all men and women of the Nation, but to all its material possessions, the Nation’s soil and all its resources, all the wealth and all the wealth-producing processes within the Nation..."

It's a long post but I hope it challenges some of the things you stated and helps change you perception of Irish Republicanism.

Not 100% sure, but, it seems like my ignorance may have offended you, if I have, sorry. Yeah, i don't have a complete understanding of irish history, and its cultural impacts. I'm not Irish, so obviously some of the social details escape me or the implications of them are subtly different than I might surmise.

I agree with you that the Loyalists are irish insofar as their families have (probably) been living there in the six counties (I realize its not literally "half" the country, that was just a bit of artistic license :P) for generations. But what constitutes an ethnic irish person to you? As you pointed out, ireland has been settled by many different peoples over the centuries, Gaels, Normans, Vikings, etc. I also realize that it's not really a religious conflict, although I think it is often seen as one and an argument could be made for it being one.

I think I have the general gist of the issues down, for a third person perspective whose never been to the UK and hasn't studied that particular period of history in great detail. I appreciate the corrections, though, as a student of history (I majored in medieval history back when I was still in university)I know the value of accurate information.

I wasn't trying to condemn the IRA for the civilians casualties they have inflicted, I realize that the English government is no more innocent than the political prisoners they have jailed and that every war has unfortunate fallout.

You know, as a citizen of canada - and this might seem a little empty to someone whose Irish - I can empathize with Irish republicanism. As much sovereignty as we have gained as democratic nation we are still subject to the queen in many respects and the house of lords/commons over in the UK, and there is an overarching royalist culture here. Even the small influences are easy to be resentful of; I'm tired of seeing a foreign ruler on my nations coins, for example.

Help me figure out something. So, I know PIRA (which seemed like the true successor to the early 1900's IRA to me, am I wrong?), but, what's the deal with CIRA and RIRA? Are they both break offs of PIRA? If so, what are the ideological differences that separated them into different camps? It seems like it would be more effective for militant republicans to operate under one banner.

I've seen a lot of opinion pieces of the newer incarnations of the IRA, and for the most part, they try to make them out to mostly criminals with out much conviction in a free and unified Ireland, how true is this? Most of the information I've seen on the subject has come from BBC which (for obvious reasons) should be taken with a grain of salt. Unfortunately you don'tr often get to hear the other side of the story.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752080
12/07/13 03:39 PM
12/07/13 03:39 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk

Murdered Dublin RIRA leader Alan Ryan agreed to arrange the assassination of slain drug dealer Micka Kelly for a staggering €150k, underworld sources claim.

It is understood that Ryan agreed to be paid in three instalments after a meeting was arranged with a major drug dealer who wanted Kelly taken out for good.

A female go-between set up the meeting between Ryan and the criminal, who was a very close associate of Sean Dunne, the drug dealer who disappeared in Spain in 2004.

Ryan had intended paying 50 per cent of his windfall to ‘the cause’ and dividing the rest with a number of individuals who helped set up the deal.

It is understood that the man who ordered the hit is based in Co. Meath and is a major supplier of drugs and cigarettes to criminal gangs. He had been paying protection money to Ryan’s mob, but wanted Kelly taken out so he could muscle in on his patch.

Micka ‘the Panda’ Kelly was shot dead by two gunmen in September 2011 – one of whom is believed to have been Ryan himself.

Graffiti was later found scrawled on the wall of a housing estate in Baldoyle in north Dublin which read: “RIRA anti drugs. Micka Kelly drug dealer dead.”

Gardai initially thought up to eight different gangs could have been responsible as he had fallen out with so many different outfits.

His killers drove their car over his body after shooting him dead when he left his fiancée’s apartment in Clongriffen, in Co. Dublin.

The Panda, from Kilbarrack, had initially worked for the drug dealer David ‘Babyface’ Lyndsay and his sidekick Alan ‘Wacker’ Napper, but in 2008 in a notorious gangland double cross he arranged to get rid of the pair and a €2.8 million drugs debt he owed them.

Kelly hired the notorious assassin Eric ‘Lucky’ Wilson to help him do a job on his previous employers.

The duo were last seen in Clane, Co. Kildare, where they had gone to see a gang associate who loaned Lindsay his car. It is believed they then drove to a house in Rostrevor, Co. Down, to meet the Panda.

When Lindsay and Napper arrived at the house, Kelly and Wilson were waiting armed with a pistol, a silencer and a heavy duty electric chainsaw.

Lindsay had been told to go in alone, but took so long that Napper went in to see what the delay was. As he entered it is believed Wilson shot him, having already ended Lindsay’s life.

The pair then went to work with the chainsaw and chopped up the bodies and disposed of the body parts, which have never been discovered.

Underworld sources now say that less than three years later Alan Ryan took on the job to finish Kelly’s short reign.

The deal was done with another drug kingpin, originally from Donaghmede. A number of years ago he had survived an assassination attempt himself when he was shot in the stomach in a pub.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: TottiNotGotti] #752083
12/07/13 03:51 PM
12/07/13 03:51 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

General Thomas (Tom) Barry (1 July 1897 – 2 July 1980)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Barry_(soldier)

Tom Maguire (28 March 1892 – 5 July 1993)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Maguire

When the majority of IRA and Sinn Féin decided to abandon abstentionism in the 1969–70 split, Ruairí Ó Brádaigh and Dáithí Ó Conaill sought and secured Maguire's recognition of the Provisional IRA as the legitimate successor to the 1938 Army Council. Of the seven 1938 signatories, Maguire was the only one still alive.[fn 1] Likewise in the aftermath of the 1986 split in the Republican Movement, Maguire signed a statement in 1986 which was issued posthumously in 1996. In it, he conferred this "legitimacy" on the Army Council of the Continuity IRA (who provided a firing party at Maguire's funeral in 1993). In The Irish Troubles, J. Bowyer Bell describes Maguire's opinion in 1986, "abstentionism was a basic tenet of republicanism, a moral issue of principle. Abstentionism gave the movement legitimacy, the right to wage war, to speak for a Republic all but established in the hearts of the people."[9]
Although the 1938 conferring has been crucial to the ideology of republican legitimatists, for all intents and purposes its validity was rejected by the overwhelming majority of the Irish people. In 1986 "a delegation from the [Gerry] Adams leadership" asked for his support, but Maguire rejected them.[10]

Maguire was the last survivor, not only of the rump legitimist Second Dáil of 1938, but of all those who served in the Second Dáil in 1921–22.[citation needed] The last IRA veteran of the Irish War of Independence, Dan Keating, who died in 2007, also supported Republican Sinn Féin.

You say your an Irish Republican get a grip, and get your facts right no Republican would get this IRA history wrong.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752426
12/09/13 02:32 PM
12/09/13 02:32 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/ryan-mob-link-to-shootings-of-halfbrothers-29818409.html

KEN FOY CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 07 DECEMBER 2013 07:00 AM

There has been a big increase in tensions within dissident republicanism after a mob who were aligned to slain Real IRA terror chief Alan Ryan have increased a campaign of extortion and intimidation.

Sources have revealed that this faction, who are in conflict with a larger IRA group, came to the fore in the months after Ryan's murder and have been targeting a large number of low-level drug dealers in the Artane, Coolock and Kilmore areas.

A source said: "They are carrying on with the exact same kind of stuff that was taking place before Alan Ryan was murdered and the talk is that if they keep it up, it won't be long before one of them is whacked.

"Their activities are not impressing the IRA's Northern leadership and the senior Dublin men who have been installed down here – they should really watch out now for their former IRA colleagues. Things are tense.

EXTORTION

"A woman from Ballymun and some of Alan Ryan's closest associates are the big movers in this and it is leading to a lot of tensions within dissident republicanism in the capital."

The Herald has learned that some of those involved in the extortion drive are linked to the Irish Republican Voice movement that was formed earlier this year and held a fundraising event in a Dublin pub last weekend.

Separately, the rival IRA faction has given leadership roles to two veteran Dublin dissident republicans – men from the north inner city and Ballymun.

Sources say that gardai are investigating if Ryan's associates were involved in the shooting of two half-brothers aged 32 and 23 who hobbled into a Dublin fire station on consecutive nights last weekend.

The Herald can reveal that detectives believe the siblings were shot at Fairview Park.

The special detective unit is now assisting gardai at Mountjoy Garda Station in relation to the bizarre shootings of the two north Dublin men who have addresses in Artane and Coolock, with officers are saying that the shootings were "punishment attacks".

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752428
12/09/13 02:33 PM
12/09/13 02:33 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/teen-abducted-and-given-savage-beating-29822262.html

KEN FOY CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 09 DECEMBER 2013 02:30 PM

A TEENAGER suffered serious injuries after he was abducted close to his home and taken to the Phoenix Park where he was attacked with baseball bats.

The savage abduction and beating happened less than three hours before a 25-year-old man was shot in the leg in a separate incident in Coolock on the capital's northside.

In the first incident at 7.15pm yesterday, Daryl Doherty (18) was abducted by two men in Cherry Orchard Court in Ballyfermot, bundled into the back of a car and driven to the Phoenix Park in the west of the city.

Mr Doherty was stripped, tied up and restrained in a car at a location at Military Road.

He was beaten with baseball bats and sustained serious injuries during the incident and was being treated in hospital this morning.

Mr Doherty managed to escape from his attackers and gardai were alerted after he flagged down a passing motorist in the park.

The crime scene was sealed off this morning and a garda forensic team was conducting an examination.

No arrests have been made and gardai are still trying to seek a motive for the abduction and assault.

In a separate case, a 25-year-old man named locally as Paul Norton was shot in the lower leg at the Cromcastle Court estate in Coolock at around 10pm yesterday, suffering minor injuries to his leg.

The gunman left the scene in a white Volkswagen Golf and the victim sustained minor injuries to his lower leg.

Sources say that while garda investigations are at an early stage into the Coolock shooting, detectives are looking at whether it was carried out by a dissident republican faction who are linked to slain Real IRA figure Alan Ryan.

EXTORTION

Last week, the Herald revealed that the mob have increased a campaign of extortion and intimidation in north Dublin.

Some of those involved in the extortion drive are linked to the Irish Republican Voice movement which was formed earlier this year and who are suspected of being already involved in a number of punishment shootings, including two last week when two brothers were shot on consecutive nights.

Both were shot in the right leg, one in the upper and the other in the lower part of the leg, and were left with non life-threatening injuries.

One resident in the Cromcastle Court complex told the Herald this morning that he didn't hear the gun being fired last night, but that he wasn't surprised to wake up to the hear the news that there had been another shooting in his local area. He said: "I wasn't surprised. It's an ongoing feud going on here between some of the residents.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752429
12/09/13 02:37 PM
12/09/13 02:37 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/forces-of-evil

A NEW dissident terror organisation has formed in Ireland and aligned itself to a political group set up by associates of murdered Real IRA boss Alan Ryan.

The Saoirse na hEireann group is suspected of already carrying out a pipe bomb attack and a shooting in north Dublin after a criminal gang tried to gun down a member of political group Irish Republican Voice (IRV), who was putting up posters in the area.

IRV is now the political wing of Saoirse na hEireann, the Sunday World can reveal. And this week a spokesman claimed the terror splinter group has elected an “army council” to wage a renewed campaign of violence.

The group is suspected of carrying out a shooting hours after an IRV spokesman released a verified statement to the Sunday World on behalf of Saoirse na hEireann announcing a new armed campaign. Carlo Moloney (22), was injured in the leg and arm in a drive-by shooting in Ferrycarrig Park in Coolock at 6.45pm last Thursday.

At war: Scene of shooting in Coolock

Moloney, from Greencastle Avenue, was taken to Beaumont Hospital where he was treated for his injuries, which are not life-threatening. Moloney had no involvement in the hit attempt on the IRV member, but it is believed he was targeted because of his links to other people in the area.

Republican sources claimed Moloney was shot by Saoirse na hEireann after a botched attempt on the life of an IRV member who had been putting up posters. The IRV was set up by murdered terror boss Alan Ryan’s pal James McDonagh following the infighting in republican circles after Ryan’s death.

Shot: Carlo Moloney

McDonagh has been recruiting former IRA members from different factions, including the New IRA and Continuity IRA, into the grouping. Earlier this month he visited Portlaoise Prison to recruit former New IRA member Declan Geraghty, who is serving a sentence for possession of a firearm.

McDonagh was accompanied to the meeting by his associate Trevor Conlon and a female connected to Geraghty. Republican sources claim he has also formed an allegiance with Dean Evans, who is in Portlaoise awaiting trial for the murder of former dissident republican Peter Butterly, who was shot dead earlier this year.

“They have been stepping up activity in recent weeks and they are clearly on a recruiting drive,” said a security source. They’re relatively small in numbers, but they intend to make an impact.”

Republican sources claimed they targeted Moloney to send out a message after someone made a hit attempt on an IRV member who was putting up posters in north Dublin.
It is claimed that a criminal tried to shoot the man putting up posters, but the gun jammed.

Dissident leader: James McDonagh

However, hours before he was shot on Thursday, gardai raided the home of a known criminal and seized a 9mm firearm, ammunition and cannabis. The man is now facing a weapons charge. Security sources say the new dissident group was also suspected of being behind a pipe bomb attack on a Coolock traveller family during the week.

Members of that family are associated with the man arrested over the firearm. Shortly before Moloney was shot, a republican spokesman contacted the Sunday World to say IRV had aligned itself with a new terror group. The spokesman said they had aligned with Saoirse na hEireann who “recognised the political leadership of IRV”.

A spokesman went on to warn: “Saoirse na hEireann would also like to state that any intimidation or threats to our members will not be tolerated and will be met with severe military action.”

The Independent Monitoring Commission released a report in 2006 to say Saoirse na hEireann formed following a split in the Continuity IRA.

The group was responsible for a number of bomb hoaxes, but was believed to have ceased operations in 2009. However, in the statement the spokesman claimed the group had elected an army council and declared their “intention to raise arms in defence of our country and our people”.

The spokesman added: “We demand the British government declare its intention to withdraw from out country and no more excuses are acceptable.”

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752431
12/09/13 02:40 PM
12/09/13 02:40 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/real-ira-plot-to-kill-cash-row-brothers-29767190.html

KEN FOY CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 19 NOVEMBER 2013 02:30 PM

THE Real IRA plans to kidnap, question, torture and murder two west Dublin brothers in the latest internal dissident Republican cash row.

The brothers, who live in the Blanchardstown and Ongar areas of the capital, have been officially warned by gardai of an "imminent and active" threat against their lives.

Senior sources have revealed that the people who took control of the Real IRA after last year's murder of terror chief Alan Ryan have accused the pair of large-scale theft.

The Herald understands that the issue centres on extortion and protection rackets on the city's northside, and the fact that the brothers are said to have been "using the IRA's name to get cash".

"There is a very credible threat against these individuals – make no mistake about that," a garda source said.

"Extra patrols have been keeping an eye on both (their) houses in recent weeks."

GRISLY

"The plan seems to be to abduct them, and what would happen to them would be very grisly to say the least."

Both brothers, who are aged in their 30s, were considered major players in the Real IRA in Dublin, but are now targets of their former associates.

One of them was previously involved in a bitter row with Alan Ryan's mob, which led him to being shot in an incident in north Dublin.

He had been targeted by Ryan's gang on at least three previous occasions.

At one point during 2011, Ryan and an associate were on the verge of murdering him in Lucan, but they got spooked while under surveillance by gardai.

KEN FOY CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 19 NOVEMBER 2013 02:30 PM

THE Real IRA plans to kidnap, question, torture and murder two west Dublin brothers in the latest internal dissident Republican cash row.

The same man was also arrested at the scene of the gun murder of dissident Republican Peter Butterly at the Huntstown Inn in Gormanston, Co Meath, last March, but was later released without charge.

Sources said he could have been shot himself, only he turned up late for the bogus "peace meeting".

Last edited by abc123; 12/09/13 02:41 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752433
12/09/13 02:43 PM
12/09/13 02:43 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/kinahan-gang-linked-to-botched-gilligan-hit-29819650.html

08 DECEMBER 2013

THE botched assassination attempt on John Gilligan may have been ordered by the man who gardai believe has become the main representative here for the Irish drugs kingpin Christy Kinahan.

Gilligan has been under surveillance by the organisation which has taken over the drugs distribution network formerly led by the city’s major crime leader, Eamon Dunne, who was shot dead in April 20 10.

Dunne’s former right-hand man has assumed control of this network and has become the dominant figure in organised crime in Dublin.

The man, in his early 40s, is little known publicly and has survived at least two murder attempts.

He had been a target of the ‘Real’IRA group led by Alan Ryan, who was assassinated in September2012.

However, the criminal figure has associations with other dissident republican rivals of Ryan’s group.

And one of the theories being examined by gardai is that the criminal figure may have contracted the assassinations out to his “republican” gang based in the Ballymun area.

However, a source admitted that Gilligan has a long list of potential enemies and has made the mistake of “trying to get back into the game”.

The 61-year-old has visited the homes of a number of former associates who he believes owe him allegiance and money.

One source pointed out yesterday that Gilligan, who is living in a apartment close to his former Jessbrook home in Co Kildare, has yet to realise that assassination in Dublin can be commissioned for relatively small sums of money.

Gardai believe that one murder in Dublin earlier this year was carried out to pay off a debt of only a few thousand euro.

Garda sources yesterday admitted they were uncertain who was behind the attempted assassination last Thursday afternoon.

Gilligan attended the High Court on Friday where the Criminal Assets Bureau wants the court to strike out a potential legal impediment to the sale of property seized from Gilligan and his family.

Speaking outside the court, Gilligan said: "I'm doing grand. I just think it was a Halloween prank, too late. I've no problem with anybody and I've no fear of anybody. No problem whatsoever and I've no enemies."

And the Herald has learnt that in a bizarre move, the deluded criminal started mouthing outside court that the Criminal Assets Bureau were responsible for the failed murder attempt.

"It looks like he has gone mad -- can he not keep his trap shut? What a stupid thing to say," a source pointed out.

Shortly after the court hearing, Gilligan was officially warned by gardai of the threat against his life and given advice on his personal security, a senior source has revealed.

This followed the incident in the Castleknock pub in which a raider armed with a 9mm handgun entered the Halfway House looking for the gangster who was drinking with his son, Darren, in a nearby Hole in the Wall pub.

The gunman entered the Halfway House pub reportedly saying "where's Gilligan, where's Gilligan?"

After failing to find his target, the bungling hitman left and was pursued by armed gardai, dropping his loaded handgun on the River Road in Finglas, before fleeing on foot after he discarded his bike.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752436
12/09/13 02:45 PM
12/09/13 02:45 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/bodybuilder-sean-enright-claims-offered-2802537

Gunned down bodybuilder Sean Enright claims he was offered a role in Love/Hate

17 Nov 2013 16:19
The amateur cage fight, who has survived a number of assassination attempts, made boast about hit crime drama on Facebook.

He was shot four times and left for dead but bodybuilder Sean Enright has claimed he was offered a role on top TV crime drama Love/Hate.

The 31-year-old, who was riddled with bullets as he entered the gym he runs in Dublin on May 15, said he should have taken the part when approached to appear in the hit RTE programme.

Enright, who has been nicknamed The Man of Steel by friends after surviving a number of assassination attempts, took to social networking site Facebook to tell friends how he turned down the chance to star in the show after last weekend’s season four finale.

The amateur cage fighter, who is close pals with jailed gangster Alan “Fatpuss” Bradley, posted: “Well after tonight’s Love/Hate I have my Sundays back to myself.

“I should have taken the part when I was offered it, crying now ha.”

When asked by a pal if he was in fact offered a role in the show and not just joking, he replied: “I was indeed last year. Ah well.”

However, an RTE spokeswoman dispelled Enright’s claims and said he was never asked to become a cast member.

She said: “Mr Enright was not approached to appear on series four of Love/Hate.”

Enright’s life reads like an episode of the show after he was shot at and survived twice.

And the fitness fanatic joked if rapper 50 Cent can act on screen after surviving being hit with bullets then surely he can too.

Enright added: “50 cent made money after his eight. I have 14 so I’m more like 2 euro so I will be grand. haha.”

Enright was blasted up to four times by a lone gunman as he entered the gym he runs in Glasnevin, North Dublin.

It is understood he was targeted by the gang once controlled by slain RIRA boss Alan Ryan over an ongoing turf war with some of Enright’s pals.

It is believed he was warned on several occasions recently that his life was in danger.

Enright survived several attempts to kill him over the years.

He was blasted five times in the chest, twice in the right arm and once in the hand as he sat in a car outside his girlfriend’s house in Clonsilla, West Dublin, in 2011.

But the former Mr Ireland managed to walk home and raise the alarm.

It was thought Enright would not live but he amazed doctors with his recovery and was out of hospital after less than a week.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752438
12/09/13 02:47 PM
12/09/13 02:47 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/dissidents-raise-cash-to-grow-group

Dissident Republicans raise cash to grow group.

DISSIDENT republican group Irish Republican Voice turned out on Friday night for a fundraising event in a Dublin pub.

The breakaway group which formed after a split in dissident republican circles following the murder of Alan Ryan are trying to raise cash to grow their organisation.

Leader James McDonagh, a close pal of Ryan, was among those in attendance at the event which took place in the Barn House pub in Dolphin’s Barn on Friday night.

He was joined by pals including Darren Whelan, Darren Gleeson and Hazel McDermott at the event which was only attended in small numbers.

Gleeson is a relative of cousins Gary and Christy ‘Git’ Gleeson who were among three men shot and injured in a gun attack in Blanchardstown in 2011 following a localised dispute.

IRV are the political wing of a new armed group calling themselves Saoirse na hEireann.

The group elected an army council in recent weeks and vowed to carry out an armed campaign.

They are the prime suspects behind an attack on Carlo Meloni who was injured in a gun attack in Coolock three weeks ago.

Meloni is believed to have been targeted because of his links to a group of traveller criminals who had tried to intimidate members of Irish Republican Voice.

Growing

A large number of members of that traveller gang have since been arrested for an unrelated matter.

Republican sources say IRV/Saoirse na hEireann have recruited significant members in recent weeks including a well known former Continuity IRA man from Ballyfermot in west Dublin.

They have also recruited CIRA members from Belfast, Cork and other areas.

A source said: “A lot of the CIRA lads have joined up with them now and they’re growing in numbers. Around seven members of the 32 County Sovereignty Movement from Ballyfermot have also joined up. Members of Saoirse na hEireann are attending meetings but they’re not going to the IRV protests.

“So numbers look small at protests but there are a lot more people in the background.”

James McDonagh is the leader of the IRV group and has made a number of visits to Portlaoise Prison in recent weeks to speak to former Real IRA members who have joined up with IRV.

These include Declan Geraghty who is serving a sentence for firearms possession.

He was accompanied to the prison by Trevor Conlon whose cousin Colin John Conlon was jailed for five years in 2007 for possession of an improvised explosive device at the M1 motorway at Cloghran, Co Dublin on November 25, 2005.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #752567
12/10/13 09:19 AM
12/10/13 09:19 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/hit-gang-paid-50000-to-take-out-crimelord-29773762.html

Hit gang paid €50,000 to take out crimelord.

KEN FOY, CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 21 NOVEMBER 2013 02:30 PM

A RUTHLESS Dublin gang who murdered a major crimelord were paid €50,000 to carry out the hit.

Evil Gintaras Zelvys was shot dead after he ripped off a senior Irish drugs trafficker based in Amsterdam of €800,000, sources have revealed.

It has now emerged the three man hit-team – including a taxi driver – divided up a bounty of €50,000 after the clinical daylight murder of the Lithuanian gangster.

There has still been no charges in the case of Zelvys (43) who was shot dead in front of his wife in the Greenogue industrial estate in Rathcoole, west Dublin on May 1.

Arrested

However, the trio who detectives believe were involved in the murder have been arrested and a file on them has been sent to the DPP.

"They were well paid for this job but that won't be much use to them if they are charged in this case and there is a good case against them," a source told the Herald.

The trio are made up of a major 35-year-old criminal who is originally from Clonsilla but now lives in the Clondalkin area as well as two men in their 30s from the Blanchardstown area.

The 35-year-old was previously in a major dispute with Alan Ryan's Real IRA crew.

While two of the suspects have multiple previous convictions for offences such as burglary, criminal damage, theft, and motoring offences, one of the suspects is a taxi driver with barely any criminal convictions.

The taxi man is suspected of driving the killers from the scene when they abandoned the silver Audi A3 at the Aylmer Housing estate in Newcastle, Co Dublin, immediately after the murder of the Lithuanian.

The Audi was in Pace Avenue, Little Pace, between March 19 and April 30 and Newcastle Boulevard or Aylmer Road on April 30 and May 1.

Murder victim Zelvys had "known form" for kidnapping, hijacking, extortion, burglary, and extreme violence including rape and other offences.

The Herald previously revealed the McCarthy-Dundon gang in Limerick were so intent on murdering prosecution witnesses to the Shane Geoghegan murder trial, they attempted to source contract killers through Zelvys' underworld contacts.

The Lithuanian gangster became close to members of the Dundon gang in prison after he was jailed for seven years for extorting money with menaces from fellow eastern Europeans in Co Monaghan.

Zelvys had previously been observed by gardai on at least one occasion entering John Dundon's home in Hyde Road, Limerick, where Dundon's girlfriend, Ciara Killeen, was living. At an adjourned inquest into Zelvys' death in August, it emerged that he died from gunshot wounds to the trunk.

He was killed as he arrived with his wife Edita to his "cash-for-clothes" business at the Rathcoole industrial estate.

Identified

Edita told Dublin District Coroner Dr Brian Farrell she and her husband had one son. Her deposition was also read to the court, saying she had identified the body of her husband to a garda at the Adelaide and Meath Hospital on May 1.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: TottiNotGotti] #753097
12/12/13 05:31 PM
12/12/13 05:31 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

The UCA are a shower of hoods and scumbags. I'm no supporter of the Real IRA but I'll back them any day of the week over drug dealing scum who cause misery throughout Ireland.

Not a chance. They will have personal contacts through Irish workers but they don't have the kind of clout that the Provos had at their height.

When they go abroad now they go to Eastern Europe.

The Real IRA is run in its totality by MI5.if you guys think the American Mafia is riddled with informers then you can't even imagine what the Real IRA is like. It is essentially run as a way of getting angry young men off the street and into gaol and as a training exercise for MI5. Ireland is now a testing ground for them and they use the Real IRA to refine their tactics.

Irish Republican who backs MI5 gang very very funny, that says it all.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #753105
12/12/13 06:06 PM
12/12/13 06:06 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

You sound like an ass licking West Brit abe. Where'd you come up with that shit?

Newsflash buddy, there's been a drug problem in Dublin for decades, and there's always been gangs and crime.

Alan Ryan wasn't a bad fella, you swallow all that fooking shite the Brit media feed yer. You want some more kiss ass Brit kidney bacon mash or whatever the fuck I'll feed yer this. Shove this down yer piehole abe lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Rjjocwf8k

Listen I don't support the killing of innocent people but Alan Ryan genuinely believed in what he stood for and it wasn't harming innocent people. he protected them from scumbags slinging shit to kids on street cornersmlike a proper old fashioned Irishman.

And you really talking some bull to blame the drug crews and organised crime in Ireland purely on the IRA is bullshit. Check your history abe, it wasn't Irish burning women and children from their homes and taunting them.

The Brit scumbags created a monster, one that grew fiercer and became the most well organised freedom fighters in Europe according to the British intelligence. And the Brits never took South Armagh, never! They never hit and run in South Armagh and even the Brit special services got executed there. Erin go Bragh!

How'd you like them apples? Something tells me orange is more your colour abe whistle

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 12/12/13 06:11 PM. Reason: Freedom fighters, not terrorists.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #753119
12/12/13 07:17 PM
12/12/13 07:17 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I Like this guy Sean South!!!

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #753121
12/12/13 07:30 PM
12/12/13 07:30 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
I don't know much about the Irish underworld, could somebody please tell me if it's illegal to be a member of the IRA, UCA and other such organizations in Ireland, like it is to be a member of the mafia in Italy or are the organizations legal by themselves, but only specific crimes are prosecuted?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 12/12/13 07:31 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #753235
12/13/13 01:36 PM
12/13/13 01:36 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

You sound like an ass licking West Brit abe. Where'd you come up with that shit?

Newsflash buddy, there's been a drug problem in Dublin for decades, and there's always been gangs and crime.

Alan Ryan wasn't a bad fella, you swallow all that fooking shite the Brit media feed yer. You want some more kiss ass Brit kidney bacon mash or whatever the fuck I'll feed yer this. Shove this down yer piehole abe lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Rjjocwf8k

Listen I don't support the killing of innocent people but Alan Ryan genuinely believed in what he stood for and it wasn't harming innocent people. he protected them from scumbags slinging shit to kids on street cornersmlike a proper old fashioned Irishman.

And you really talking some bull to blame the drug crews and organised crime in Ireland purely on the IRA is bullshit. Check your history abe, it wasn't Irish burning women and children from their homes and taunting them.

The Brit scumbags created a monster, one that grew fiercer and became the most well organised freedom fighters in Europe according to the British intelligence. And the Brits never took South Armagh, never! They never hit and run in South Armagh and even the Brit special services got executed there. Erin go Bragh!

How'd you like them apples? Something tells me orange is more your colour abe whistle

I don't know why you put up some else's post and then make out it was mine.

nd you really talking some bull to blame the drug crews and organised crime in Ireland purely on the IRA is bullshit. Check your history abe, it wasn't Irish burning women and children from their homes and taunting them ?

Anyway i did not say the brits did not do this or that to the Irish people the history is there with that just google.

there's been a drug problem in Dublin for decades, and there's always been gangs and crime ?

Where did i say other wise ?

Where did i say other wise ?

Now Sean go back into your box and came back out in a few mts time like you always do.

Sean ? Funny you put up posts of other people as they was mine and never reply to posts i left you in the passed on Criminal Action Force thread and on this thread when you have been found out.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Dwalin2011] #753236
12/13/13 01:38 PM
12/13/13 01:38 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I don't know much about the Irish underworld, could somebody please tell me if it's illegal to be a member of the IRA, UCA and other such organizations in Ireland, like it is to be a member of the mafia in Italy or are the organizations legal by themselves, but only specific crimes are prosecuted?

They are all illegal.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #753237
12/13/13 01:39 PM
12/13/13 01:39 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
I Like this guy Sean South!!!

He is ok sometimes.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #753238
12/13/13 01:42 PM
12/13/13 01:42 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Sean South a man who says he is a Republican on this thread says Real IRA are a MI5 run organization is this true or not ?

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #753515
12/14/13 09:21 PM
12/14/13 09:21 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Sean South a man who says he is a Republican on this thread says Real IRA are a MI5 run organization is this true or not ?

Well the Real IRA no longer exists, there is now a union of separate groups who have broken up into splinter cells to make them harder to track down and trace.

Hence the fact that the recent attacks in Belfast which included the security forces coming under heavy gunfire and a bomb that nearly took out a leading Unionist have crept under the radar of British intelligence.

So one thing we know for sure is that there is at least one cell operating under the radar of the security forces at present.

Anyway merry xmas abe,keep us posted wink

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #753556
12/15/13 11:39 AM
12/15/13 11:39 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Well the Real IRA no longer exists, there is now a union of separate groups who have broken up into splinter cells to make them harder to track down and trace.

Hence the fact that the recent attacks in Belfast which included the security forces coming under heavy gunfire and a bomb that nearly took out a leading Unionist have crept under the radar of British intelligence.

So one thing we know for sure is that there is at least one cell operating under the radar of the security forces at present.

Yes a number of small attacks in around belfast over last few weeks one bigger attack did not come off.

Shots have been let off at police cars afew times over the last few mts in belfast.

operating under the radar of the security forces at present ?

Well the small jobs are getting done, anything big has went wrong.

Yes seems to be small attacks right now but not like the IRA before 1998.

Last edited by abc123; 12/15/13 11:39 AM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #753720
12/16/13 12:05 PM
12/16/13 12:05 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Óglaigh na hÉireann (Real IRA splinter group)

This group are doing the attacks in belfast.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/debate...s-29837744.html

Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull