GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (TheKillingJoke, Irishman12, RushStreet), 87 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,184
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697377
02/17/13 08:35 PM
02/17/13 08:35 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Noway, sure i like to keep up with this CAF story and stuff this group get up too. were there is no link to this Real IRA-CAF i do put in your thread.

Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697388
02/17/13 09:24 PM
02/17/13 09:24 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Quote:
Sean South, I said 250 members Criminal Action Force could have looks like there could be more as 200 criminals in this few square miles of Dublin and we know that CAF has done hits, bomb attacks all over the place.

Hundreds of criminals live in Dublin some hits CAF were said to part of.

Gerard Eglington, Declan O'Reilly, said in this report they have 100 members that is without the gang who killed Alan Ryan or other gangs.the Real IRA CAN NOT WIN THIS WAR FACT.

Hey take it easy Abe lol What the fuck do you care less you got a personal stake in all this crap? Let it go.

As for the war you mean the war on drugs or this feud that they keep hyping up in the press? And what's with these clips you keep posting talkin bout this 'Mr Big'. No offense but don't you think these guys need to hire an agent to make em actually sound like they mean business? A few badass nicknames to promote this thing with a bit more pizzazz wouldn't hurt, no? I mean when these CAF boys new general 'Mr Big' has the same pet name as one of the lead characters on 'Sex And The City' you gotta admit it don't exactly do an awful lot for their street cred.

Listen seriously though I don't disagree cos nobody wins a war on drugs. If the American Government can't do it how the fuck can an IRA movement that is up against the G-men the Brits with all the millions of surveillance shit and billions they pumping in to preserve this peace and the manpower they haves at their disposal these days?

The IRA are still around and the two worlds cross over all the time so this war nonsense is just hot air anyway. It's just the way things go down in that world is all. They aint been run out of town thats nonsense the fact that the Brits had to cancel their flag demonstration in Dublin cos of threats by the IRA is a sign that they ain't going nowhere and thebusiness as usual in Dublin as far as the politics goes. Theres just as big a trade in selling papers on this shit these days remember that. Half the shit they printed about Alan Ryan was bullshit.

The simple fact is the drug gangs ain't going nowhere, the drug trade ain't going nowhere so like drug warfare in Dublin, New York or any other city the Ferris Wheel just goes round and round.

They had all this shit in the 80's. Martin Cahill was the bum they built up and then he got popped and then someone else gets popped and once one 'Mr Big' gets slain there'll be someone else to come along. They'll probly calls the next one Incredible Hulk or some shit.

Keep us posted Abe wink

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/18/13 11:55 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697605
02/18/13 07:20 PM
02/18/13 07:20 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland

A TOP Irish businessman duped by kidnapped tycoQn

Kevin McGeever has said: "Yes, he got money out of me. If he told you it was raining, you'd need to go to the window to check."

Pitstop Distribution Ltd boss John Joe Plunkett invested in one of McGeever's Dubai apartment complexes, and.lost a "significant" amount as a result. ' The self-made Co. Cavan man, who runs a number of companies and also owns the Athlone Tyre Depot, said: "1 involved with him 10 years ago. 1 bought in on good faith, because he convinced me it was a sure thing and that the apartments would double their value in a few years. "But he was triple selling the same properties. When I found out what he was up to- I followed him out to Dubai to try and pin him down and get my money back.
"Every day the hotel would fill with more Irish arriving out there trying to find him to get their money back," added Plunkett, who is also chair-man of Mulahoran GAA club in Kilcogy, Co, Cavan.

ReCovering -

McGeever (68), was picked up wandering on the road in Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim, by 'former Sinn Fein electoral candidate Catherine Vallely and her partner'. Patrick Rehill on January 29.He remains in Mullingar General Hospital recovering from his ordeal and has been questioned a number of times by gardai. It's believed he may be released from hospital,tomorrow.
The dazed multi-millionaire initially claimed the IRA and Russian mafia had kid- napped him and held him hostage in a container for eight months, but later con-fided to his family he didn't know who'd abducted him.
He also said his captors had demanded a €10million ransom, and robbed €80,000 from his accounts. But prior to van-ishing, he sent two texts from a German and UK phone to his terminally-ill partner Siobhan O'Callaghan, apologising that he had to leave.
The man McGeever phpned last week to come and rescue him, John McNevin - who runs,a tyre business in Co Westmeath - told the Sunday World: "I'm his friend. I went to pick him up and the guards said hes in a bad way and,
had to go to hospital."I was shocked when I saw him. He'd lost half his body weight. I haven't a clue who held, him hostage. He didn't even know where he was."
McN evin said he couldn't clarify how the word 'thief'was imprinted on McGeever's head, saying: "He had a cap on when I met him and he hasn't 'taken it off in the hospital since."
A well-placed source told the Sunday World the slur had been tattooed with "indelible ink".
Asked about his pal's mental state, McNevin added: "As the fella says, 'do the sums'he was held for eight
months!"

Respected -

One former pal/of McGeever, a well-respected sportsman who shared a common interest in Formula One racing, gave the Sunday World a rare insight into what makes McGeever tick: "I've known him since he was young, but I never knew him, if you know-what I mean. "He was always a WaIter Mitty character. I kept in contact with him over the years and visited him in Dubai because he was so entertaining. He's a real charmer, but I
never believed half of the things he told me. '
"He used to say he had a private jet and a fleet of pilots on call, but the pair of us got stuck in theUi; once and we, had- to geta Ryanair flight back. ,
"He would fly people out to ,Dubai when they were considering buying property off him, and he reeled them in because he appeared so wealthy. He always had the best cars, expensive watches and clothes. Even back in the 1970s he drove an E-type Jag."I heard he married in Australia or America; but when he moved back to Ireland as a base he was driving a Golf for a while, Then the money started pouring in again and he was, talking about buying a stately home. ' "He was very convincing and affable and the reason he managed to dupe some astute businessmen is because he was also very .clever, "In all our conversations over the years, I never under-stood what he was involved in, or how he made his money.

Suspected -

"It's hard to explain why I stayed friendly with him, but he was just so colourful. I thought he was a complete fantasist but it was all very entertaining. He said he'd got a doctorate from a university in the States and he was talk-· ing about buying a Premier League club - QPR. I took it all with a heavy pinch of salt."
And McGeever's pal said the selfstyled tycoon had also changed his name from 'Kevin McKeever'.
"I always knew him as Kevin Mclceever, He didn't build - the house in Craughwell, Co. Galway', the bank sold it to him when the guy building it ran out of money. He never finished it and was living in the garage.

"For the last 18 months before he disappeared he was under significant pressure from people calling to his door demanding money they were owed. He said he'd been attacked. Yet he'd show up in mass on Sunday morning, and go to the local pub for pints "He was worried about being arrested and stopped flying to Dubai and to Gennany and the UK in the months before he disappeared because he was Worried he'd be picked up ..

"He loved Dubai, it was his playground. He loved the finer things and drove Hummers and Porsches - although they could have been leased." Another former-friend and successful businessman, who did not want to be named;recalled the point when time when buyers started realising they'd been conned. ,

"I went to his Christmas party in the Hilamar Hotel in Kinnegad, Co, Westmeath, in 2006 and there was a big row because two people there realised they'd bought the same property.

Pyramid -

"Kevin used to say he'd worked for the' World Bank and a lot of people feel like complete eejits for believing him. The apartments cost around €90,000 and back then everyone thought the thing to do with your money. was buy a place in the sun.

"He paid €500 to you if you introduced someone to him who bought a property in Dubai, 'but ia effect it was a pyramid scheme because the people who got in early were able to get their money back. "You had to put 20 per cent down and three months later another 10 per cent. Then he started claiming the rules in Dubai had changed and demanded another 20 per cent. By that stage you were in so deep you had to keep going.-"He disappeared arourid the time of the Canadian Grand Prix, A lot of us believed he'd gone to Thailand because of all the trouble." The Sunday World has also confirmed that one sub-contractor on the Galway property made a complaint to gardai that he'd been assaulted by McGeever in 2011.
"He did assault me, I'm not prepared to say what he did or how much he owe's," the man stated, asking not to be named."Then he went missing which made it impossible to serve papers on him. It's all pending now he's back." "There would be a long list of people with grievances over money.They're delighted to see him back." .

Searched

A garda involved in the investigation into what happened said McGeever's property had been "extensively searched" after his partner,Siobhan O'Callaghan reported him missing.Kevin's brother Brendan said Kevin looked "like a concentration camp victim".Brendan said Kevin's kidnap- pers communicated with notes and repeatedly pushed a gun to' his head:Our gaida source said all avenues are being investigated "including the possibility of an elaborate hoax".

Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #697610
02/18/13 07:37 PM
02/18/13 07:37 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Hey take it easy Abe lol What the fuck do you care less you got a personal stake in all this crap? Let it go. ????

Thats abit rich coming from Sean South,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Se%C3%A1n_South.

And what's with these clips you keep posting talkin bout this 'Mr Big'. No offense but don't you think these guys need to hire an agent to make em actually sound like they mean business?

Well they have killed Alan Ryan leader of Real IRA so they mean business.

They aint been run out of town thats nonsense ? not true.

Dublin as far as the politics goes ? true as long as CAF let them.

Half the shit they printed about Alan Ryan was bullshit. ?

not true Real IRA has shot two of his mates for something they got up too when Alan Ryan was about the place embarrassed Real IRA are in addressing the activities of the Alan Ryan gang.

The simple fact is the drug gangs ain't going nowhere, ? true, and the membership of the gangs is such that will be the case.

Drugs war can never be won any place never, agreement on that.

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697633
02/18/13 10:19 PM
02/18/13 10:19 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland

BUSINESS spoofer

Kevln Michael McGeever fled from hospital this week as questions mounted over his claims of being kidnapped and held captive for months,

This week, a faith healer friend of the tall-tale tycoon refused to say if he was the mystery Mullingar pick-up driver.

"I do know Kevin McGeever," said Robert Heavey, who is reputed to have 'the cure' for strokes. "I visited him in hospital and I have his phone number. He's not staying here," he told the Sunday World.

Asked if his blue Opel Vectra car was the one used to collect malnourished McGeever, the Co.Kildare-based builder replied: "No comment,"

It is understood Heavey got to know the Mayo man through his partner Siobhan O'Callaghan,currently in the care of the Harold's Cross hospice as she is terminally ill with cancer.

Twist

Meanwhile, the deepening mystery over what happened to the 68-year-old developer, who was missing for eight months, took another twist this week as he disappeared again.

The riches-to-rags multi-miIlionaire claimed he'd been chained,starved and held hostage in a container, when he turned up bare-foot and malnourished on a road in Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim, on January 29.

But the Galway-based business man with 'thief' written in indelible ink on his fore-head,made no complaint to gardai before being discharged from hospital and left no forwarding address.

Wanted by Interpol, McGeever is now the subject of a Criminal Assets Bureau investigation here.

Earlier this week, gardai appealed to businesses and homeowners to contact them if they had CCTV footage of the vehicle used to transport McGeever to Ballinamore.

"He has gone to ground," a garda source said.
"You might think he would want to stay in touch with gardai given what he says he's been through, but apparently that's not the case.
"We are not looking for him as we don't have a criminal complaint against him, and we are currently trying to establish if a crime was committed as to the alleged abduction."

The garda source said that they are not pursuing an allegation of assault against McGeever, which was levelled by one of his former contractors several years ago.
Kevin Michael McGeever is currently the subject of a series of civil actions taken by investors in the Shami Tower in Dubai, and contractors who worked on his Craughwell mansion who allege they were not paid.
At least 50 Irish people invested in apartments through McGeever's Mullingar-based company KMM, at a cost between €100,000 and €1m, in a sports city development that was never completed.

Pressure

More incredible details about McGeever'$ mega-rich lifestyle have been obtained by the Sunday World.

His Craughwell, Co. Galway home was fitted with lavish servants quarters, a fully-fitted gym,and bespoke outdoor facilities.

Documents show a gazebo for outdoor entertaining, was built behind the mansion and cost a staggering €129,237.97 to kit out. Our source also described the pressure McGeever was under before his disappearance.

"Everyday there'd be some confrontation," a source said. "You'd see fellas thumping the desk, or walking into the house and taking their goods back.

"The words 'McGeever Pay Up'were spray painted in red on the wall outside at one point. There was a picket at another stage."McGeever had become so paranoid about his personal security that he hired three Brazilians based in Gort to provide 24-hour security.

REQUESTED BY ABC

Last edited by DonMega; 02/19/13 08:27 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697862
02/19/13 08:26 PM
02/19/13 08:26 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/cou...r-29081270.html

Gangland figure Brian Rattigan refused appeal over life sentence for murder

CLODAGH SHEEHY – 19 FEBRUARY 2013

Dublin gangland killer Brian Rattigan has been refused permission to appeal his conviction for the murder of 21-year-old Declan Gavin.

Today the three-judge Court of Criminal Appeal turned down Rattigan's application to appeal his life sentence for the murder.

Rattigan was not present in court, although his lawyers had applied to allow him be there.

The judges also turned down this application because of the ‘significant expense” involved in bringing Rattigan from Portlaoise Prison to the Four Courts in Dublin.

They agreed to delay publication of the judgment for two- and-a-half hours to allow Rattigan's lawyers to travel to Portlaoise and discuss it with him.

Rattigan, of Cooley Road, Drimnagh, was found guilty of stabbing Declan Gavin outside Abrakebabra at the Crumlin Shopping Centre on August 25, 2001.

He was jailed for life in 2009 after a jury convicted him of the murder of 21-year-old Gavin eight years earlier.

In delivering today's judgement, presiding Judge, Mr Justice Donal O'Donnell said “the history of this case like the trial itself is long and tortuous”.

He referred to the fact that the charge was struck out in September 2003 because of a delay in serving the book of evidence.

When a trial began early in 2009 it resulted in a disagreement and a second trial got under way in November of that year and it was this conviction that was being appealed.

Eighteen grounds of appeal were set out and the hearing had focused on three principal ones the court was told.

These included the argument that witness statements in the case were not applicable because of a change to the law on witness statements and also a challenge to the concluding comments of the trial judge.

The Court of Criminal Appeal rejected all of the arguments and dismissed the application for leave to appeal.

During the trial the jury of seven men and four women deliberated for over 11 hours before returning a 10 to one majority verdict.

Rattigan had pleaded not guilty to the murder. The jury heard that on the night in question a Nissan Micra had pulled up on the roadside outside the food takeaway outlet at about 3am. Declan Gavin walked out of Abrakebabra and approached the car.

Someone inside the car shouted “you rat” then a man wearing a balaclava and carrying a large knife got out of the car and moved towards Declan Gavin.

A witness said that when the man carrying the knife reached Gavin he pulled down the balaclava and said “do you remember me” before stabbing him.

Det Garda Christopher O'Connor attached to the Garda Technical Bureau told the court he found a palm print in “what appeared to be blood” on the window of the takeaway and matched it to the palm print of Brian Rattigan.

Rattigan said that on that night he had been with a married woman, whom he refused to name and said he had not been to Abrakebabra in four months.

Mr Justice George Birmingham sentenced Rattigan to a total of 13 years.

POSTED FOR ABC

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697869
02/19/13 08:39 PM
02/19/13 08:39 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Yes this fella Rattigan talk him self into Jail.

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697888
02/19/13 09:34 PM
02/19/13 09:34 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Criminal Action Force hit list.

Some of the people shot and killed.

Daniel Gaynor.

Darren Cogan.

James Kenny Mcdonagh.

Real IRA leader Alan Ryan.

Gerard Eglington.

Suspected involvement Declan O Reilly.

Gunshot injuries to an other 6 people.

CAF group said in paper two years ago members have killed 35 people before CAF was set up since then there is a link to other crime gangs so could be 50 hits members had involvement in.

Last edited by abc123; 02/19/13 11:31 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697892
02/19/13 09:48 PM
02/19/13 09:48 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland
jesus its as high as 50?

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697900
02/19/13 10:10 PM
02/19/13 10:10 PM
U
uptempo Offline
Wiseguy
uptempo  Offline
U
Wiseguy
Is this C.A.F Fat Freddys gang ? I know it was his and Rattigangs gang what started feuding after Declans death in 2001.

Also i've no idea if its 50 but when those two gangs were at the height of there feud people were dieing on both sides.

Last edited by uptempo; 02/19/13 10:13 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697901
02/19/13 10:12 PM
02/19/13 10:12 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php?aid=8154

Don just one CAF gang. Keith Wilson in jail on Daniel Gaynor hit.

GANGLAND'S MURDER MACHINE
Wilson and relatives acted as contract killers

SENT DOWN: Eric ‘Lucky’ Wilson was convicted of murder this week

SERIAL killer Eric 'Lucky' Wilson operated in a hitman-for-hire team along with three close relatives, one of whom is suspected of murdering Roma teenager Marioara Rostas after holding her as a sex slave.

The band of blood killers worked as trigger-happy, cocaine-fuelled assassins for every major criminal in Dublin and are believed to be behind countless gangland assassinations.

At one point Eric Wilson compiled a hit list for 'Fat' Freddie Thompson of who he could take out in the rival Rattigan mob.

The list, which was seized during a search of his house in Portarlington, Co. Laois, included the names of Brian Rattigan's sister Sharon, his disabled brother Jason and his then girlfriend Natasha McEnroe.

Convicted

Wilson had done months of reconnaisance on eight associates of Rattigan he believed would be easily shot dead, including the his right-hand man Shay O'Byrne, who would later die in girlfriend Sharon's arms.

SLAIN: Eric Wilson was convicted of killing Dan Smith (above) in a bar in Spain

Wilson was convicted of murdering roofer Dan Smith in Spain this week, after a court heard he blasted him in the head and twice in the testicles because the Englishman tried to stop him touching up a woman in a bar near the seaside resort of Fuengirola in June 2010.

During his trial it emerged that Wilson is a contract killer. The jury was shown a transcript of phone calls intercepted by Spanish police investigating organised crime and drug trafficking.

The documents related to a conversation between two unnamed criminals after Wilson's arrest. During the call, they discuss how they were worried that Wilson would do a deal and grass up "the boys".

A Sunday World article about the sale of pistols used in a gangland hit was also discussed.

Today, the Sunday World can reveal how Wilson:

SEX SLAVE: Marioara Rostas

is suspected of using a chainsaw to dismember two of his victims to hide their bodies;
tricked another victim into travelling to Spain for safety and then murdered and buried him in a shallow grave;
was schooled in murder by one of the country's most senior IRA figures, who is involved in a bitter feud with that has already claimed two victims.The IRA don regularly gave Wilson and his murdering relatives use of his €1million pad in Marbella to escape to after their hits;
was contracted to kill by the country's top underworld figures, including Christy Kinahan, Eamon 'the Don' Dunne, the gangster known as 'the Panda' and Freddie Thompson, among others;
worked with three male relatives who all hired out their services as contract killers including one, nicknamed 'the Soldier', who is the chief suspect in the disappearance of 17-year-old Marioara and;
commanded fees of up to €10,000 a hit from feuding gang bosses and was so professional he compiled dossiers on each victim before moving in for his kill.
Gardai believe Wilson is the most prolific contract murderer in the history of gangland crime in Ireland. They say the psychopath had an incredible appetite for murder and was joined in his chosen career by three relations.

TARGET: Brian Rattigan’s ex Natasha McEnroe

Wilson is one of the chief suspects in the disappearance of drug dealers David 'Baby Face' Lindsay and his former sidekick Alan 'Wacker' Napper, missing since 2008.

Officers believe that Wilson was hired by crime boss 'the Panda' to get rid the pair and a €2.5million drugs debt he owed them.

The duo were last seen in Clane, Co. Kildare, where they had gone to see a gang associate who loaned Lindsay his car. It is believed they then drove to a house in Rostrevor in County Down to meet 'the Panda' and sort out the debt.

Instead they were killed in July 2008 and 'the Panda' later bragged that he and an associate, believed to be Wilson, then cut up the bodies with a chainsaw before dumping them in a grave.

Months previously, 17-year-old Marioara was working as a prostitute on a Dublin street when Wilson's relative and closest friend, 'the Soldier', pulled in and did a deal to hire her for sex.

She had been just weeks in the country at the time of her disappearance in January 2008 and was with a younger brother on East Lombard Street when she was propositioned.

It is understood that an agreement was made that the man would have sex with her and then drop her back to her brother - but he never did.

Two days after her disappearance, her family realised that she was in grave danger and reported her missing to Gardai.

Torched

HIT: Shay O’Byrne died in Sharon Rattigan’s arms

A year after an appeal on Crimecall, officers received a tip-off that led them to a house on Brabazon Street, in Dublin 8, where they now believe that Marioara was held as a sex slave by Wilson's relative.

The house had been torched, with fires set on three separate floors, but forensics still combed it for evidence and discovered six separate gunshots in the walls.

No DNA belonging to the girl was found, but officers believe a major clean-up had been conducted before the fires were set. In the bedroom where investigators believe that the teenager was kept, the walls had been washed down and furniture removed.

But the remains of a charred deadbolt lock was found on the outside of the bedroom door and the windows had been nailed shut from the inside.

Sources close to the investigation say Wilson and his relative were best friends and spent a lot of time together since they were young.

"They were incredibly tight, like two peas in a pod," the source said. "Both spent their time high on cocaine and heroin; they were super paranoid and were incredibly violent.They were both working as hitmen and they wouldn't have thought twice about helping one another out if a murder needed to be covered up."

Wilson is also suspected of murdering drug dealers Paul Reay in 2006, assassinated on the orders of slain crime boss Martin 'Marlo' Hyland, who would die later that year himself, and Roy Coddington, murdered in Co. Meath in 2007 because he had failed to pay protection money to the IRA.

In 2009, he convinced hitman Christy Gilroy to travel to Spain for safety as Gardai were pursuing him for a double murder. Once he arrived, Gardai believe, Wilson went to meet him, shot him in the back of the head and buried him in a shallow grave. His body has never been found.

He has also been linked to the disappearance of associate Alan Campbell in Spain last year. He went missing in March and is believed to be dead.

During the conversation read to the jury at his murder trial this week, two unidentified criminals discuss Wilson.

In the leaked files obtained by the Sunday World and handed to the jury before they retired to discuss their verdict, the two criminals 'B' and 'P' state:

B: "The relatives are looking for the bodies and Wilson could do a deal with the authorities. There are people who are worried he will take a lot of others down with him if he does do a deal.

P: "How many bodies there are?

B: "There are more than ten in Ireland alone.

P: "There are three or four in Drogheda and five in Dublin and another two somewhere in the countryside.

B: " Wilson is the main suspect for ten murders, but the police don't have any proof. Wilson is a nutter, but they've never arrested him. The boys are worried he's going to grass them up and walk and they're going to get life.

B: "The other murders Eric's committed previously were meticulously planned but not this one in Spain, which was down to drunkeness and which has left Wilson in the s**t. Wilson is a ticking timebomb.

B: "Something was published in the Sunday World (B asks how the paper knew that, because not many people knew he sold guns and didn't get rid of them) The article doesn't say who they sold the pistols to."

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: uptempo] #697904
02/19/13 10:21 PM
02/19/13 10:21 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland
Originally Posted By: uptempo
Is this C.A.F Fat Freddys gang ? I know it was his and Rattigangs gang what started feuding after Declans death in 2001.

Also i've no idea if its 50 but when those two gangs were at the height of there feud people were dieing on both sides.

a mix of dealers in dublin have been attacking them for years and it looks like more dealers are joining them against the IRA since ryans death

Last edited by DonMega; 02/19/13 10:21 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697908
02/19/13 10:28 PM
U
uptempo Offline
Wiseguy
uptempo  Offline
U
Wiseguy
Originally Posted By: DonMega
Originally Posted By: uptempo

a mix of dealers in dublin have been attacking them for years and it looks like more dealers are joining them against the IRA since ryans death

I see, thank you for the answer smile

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: uptempo] #697909
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Gerard Eglington.
It said in paper was fat gang CAF said it was them so i do not know but the fat gang has done 16 hits said in paper Keith Wilson suspected Anthony Cannon hit.

Sure that is 26 hits just there just two gangs.

Gangland killer Keith Wilson and his two brothers Eric and John are well known figures in Ireland’s gangland scene.

The three grew up on Cremona Road, Ballyfermot, where they are said to have been doted on by their mother Kathleen who attended every day of Keith’s murder trial at the Central Criminal Court.

All the brothers were only teenagers when they first came to the attention of gardai and Keith’s older brother Eric ‘Lucky’ Wilson is considered one of Ireland’s most prolific gang killers.

Eric who is serving a life sentence in Spain for murder is suspected of working for a number of Ireland’s most dangerous, including the northside crews that were led by slain crime lords Martin ‘Marlo’ Hyland and Eamon ‘The Don’ Dunne as well as notorious hood Paul ‘Burger’ Walsh’s drugs operation.

Wilson has also worked for the godfather of Irish crime Christy Kinahan and ‘Fat’ Freddie Thompson’s mob.

However he has always been closest to the current ‘Mr Big’ of Irish crime — a shadowy major league criminal who is in his 50′s and has made millions of euro by importing illegal cigarettes into Ireland.

Eric is serving a 23-year- sentence in Spain for blasting British criminal Daniel Smith (24) to death in a packed Spanish bar in an incident where the victim was shot a number of time in the testicles.

At the time of the Smith murder, Eric had been on the run from gardai since 2006 and gardai want to charge him in relation to a major firearms seizure in Co Carlow that year and also a serious assault in Co Laois in 2004.

Before he was convicted of murder yesterday, Eric’s younger brother Keith did not have the same fearsome reputation as ‘Lucky’ but he was well known to gardai.

In the years before he shot Daniel Gaynor, Keith had built up nine previous convictions, mostly for driving offences but also for damaging property and threatening and abusive behaviour.

Keith is also suspected of working with his brother Eric in the murder of gang figure Anthony Cannon in Ballyfermot in July, 2008.

Like Eric, Keith spent a lot of time in Spain and gardai considered him a very serious criminal.

funeral

After being charged with the murder of Daniel Gaynor, gardai objected to bail on a number of occasions and were always successful.

At one court hearing last January, Keith was refused compassionate bail to attend his grandfather’s funeral after Detective Inspector Martin Cummins said: “No amount of money would ease my mind as to the concerns and risks of this man getting bail.”

With Keith now being convicted of murder, detectives are concerned that he will continue to be involved in gangland activity from behind bars. With his two younger brothers locked up, sources believe that their older brother John may be in a vulnerable position. John was also present for every day of his brother’s trial.

John (34) was arrested by gardai in August in relation to the triple shooting at the Players Lounge pub in Fairview which left three innocent men with serious injuries. He was released without charge.

John has already survived three attempts on his life. In April of this year, he was the victim of a late night gun attack in his native Ballyfermot which left him with injuries to his knee.

And in September of last year, John Wilson had a miraculous escape when two armed gunmen arrived at his house.

It is understood that the assassin team — which sources believe were working for the Real IRA — intended to shoot him as he brought his children to school.

But instead, the gunmen decided to murder him in his house and they called to the door but they got freaked out when his wife answered the door and they fled the scene in a car that was later traced to the Tallaght area.

Sixteen months before he was involved in that incident, John had another lucky escape when in March, 2009, he noticed a pipe bomb under his car which was parked outside his Ballyfermot address.

The army bomb disposal team were called and made the “viable device” safe.

John Wilson’s most serious brush with the law was when he was jailed for possession of a sawn-off shotgun and am-munition almost a decade ago.

Last edited by abc123; 02/19/13 10:35 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697912
02/19/13 10:34 PM
02/19/13 10:34 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland
eric wilson was taught the ropes by a senior ira member then brought his two brothers along with him then returned to dublin and starting working for dealers,after he was found guilty of killing the british guy in spain,they (dealers & ira) had no use for him or his brothers thats why the killed one of them alwhile ago,and pip bombed his mothers house.

http://www.herald.ie/news/wilson-was-a-d...m-28848973.html

Last edited by DonMega; 02/19/13 10:36 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697915
02/19/13 10:45 PM
02/19/13 10:45 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/ira-killer-shot-dead-206398.html

Its said PIRA has a part in this somehow along the line i do not know what PIRA is to do with the CAF i never seen a criminal gang do statements like world political organizations that is why i knew this was no joke when i first seen story's on them in Irish Star paper.

As you said Don CAF have been doing attacks on Real IRA for years now but people think Real IRA leader Alan Ryan hit was CAF first hit.

Last edited by abc123; 02/19/13 10:50 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697916
02/19/13 10:48 PM
02/19/13 10:48 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Wilson was killed man in Court on it so say jackshit Don as man charge.

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697919
02/19/13 10:54 PM
02/19/13 10:54 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland
at the end of that article it says the big-time 60 year (eammon kelly) criminal paid off the PIRA for the attempted hit on ryan,that keith wilson got the life senentce for...

Bit of a stupid thing to do send someone to kill a rival,then pay them off when the suspect get caught.. wilson gotta spend the rest of his life in jail.

and for what both ryan and kelly are dead, 2 years later

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: uptempo] #697922
02/19/13 11:06 PM
02/19/13 11:06 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Well Criminal Action Force spokesman said members killed 35 people over 10 years before CAF group was set up in 2010 at that time he told Irish Star paper they had 80 members this was in 2010 so since then how more ?.

I think people at first like papers other than the Irish Star were thinking wtf but looks like the CAF spokesmen was not telling lies since the links to people, murders, we can come up with a lot hits. i think Don is right since the Alan Ryan hit more criminals are joining CAF so could be more then 50 hits.

I have old paper story's on CAF i will put up soon their statement on why they killed Alan Ryan and other stuff CAF have said to the paper.

Last edited by abc123; 02/19/13 11:26 PM.
Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697923
02/19/13 11:13 PM
02/19/13 11:13 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/sw-irish-crime.php?aid=14297

Don reports say 60 year old was not Kelly, The Smuggler.

GRAN WARFARE
Wilson clan caught up in more trouble as Luke has lucky escape after fight

OUT OF CONTROL: Kathleen Wilson attacks Sunday World reporter Niall Donald over questions about her hitman son Eric, as her grandson Luke Wilson tries to intervene

HERE IS gun victim Luke Wilson looking on as his granny flies into a rage after being asked about her hitman son Eric's murder conviction. As Kathleen Wilson launches her attack, Luke intervenes, telling his grandmother: "Get back in the house nan, stop now."

Eighteen months after this photo, Luke (18), would miraculously survive after being shot twice in the head at Memorial Park in Inchicore, Dublin. Gardai believe he was shot last Sunday afternoon by one of his own pals, following a vicious pub row over his dead uncle mobster, John Wilson.

The 19-year-old criminal shot Luke after luring him to the GAA pitch in Inchicore - just months after he posed for a photo in a pub with his arm around his victim. The teenage thug is known to gardai and is a close associate of the son of a veteran Ballyfermot mobster known as 'The Smuggler'.

VICIOUS: Gardai at scene of Inchicore shooting

Despite his tender years, Luke Wilson has been involved in a number of violent conflicts in west Dublin. In July, his home on Cremona Road was attacked by masked criminals after Luke was involved in a separate fist fight. The teenager had been involved in a vicious street brawl with a notorious criminal in the Ballyfermot area following a night out.

Luke's rival comes from a well-known criminal family and he is an associate of serial burglar Kenneth Locke, from Ramillies Road, who is currently serving a sevenyear sentence for robbery. The fight - described by one source as "genuinely shocking" - was eventually broken up by members of the Garda Traffic Unit and both men were arrested.

Luke was subsequently visited by his uncle John in Ballyfermot Garda station. The fight lead to a series of tit-for-tat incidents, with bricks being thrown into a number of addresses in the area.

Luke was raised by his grandmother and uncle John following the tragic death of his mother, Deborah, in 2008. Deborah had a chronic addiction to heroin and had spent much of Luke's life in prison.

Slashing

In 2001 she was jailed for five years for slashing a New Zealand woman's face in a bag snatch bid. Last year, Luke's uncle, John Wilson, was shot dead at his home in Ballyfermot after collecting his children from school. The 35-year-old had a long history of involvement in organised crime. He was the prime suspect for a triple shooting in the Player's Lounge pub in Fairview, which left three innocent men seriously injured.

Two of Luke's other uncles are currently serving jail sentences. Eric 'Lucky' Wilson (28), was jailed for 23 - years for blasting Daniel Smith (24), to death in a bar in Spain 2010. Luke's other uncle, Keith (24), was caged for life in November 2011 for the killing of Daniel Gaynor (25), in Finglas.

Gaynor was hired by the RIRA to kill Colm Owens (34), targeted because he was friendly with 'The Smuggler', who hired John Wilson to carry out the Player's Lounge shooting . In response, gunman Keith Wilson was hired to hit back at the RIRA and in August 2010, Gaynor was shot in the neck by hitman Keith. However, he left evidence at the scene and was forced to flee to Spain.

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #697924
02/19/13 11:28 PM
02/19/13 11:28 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Don go to OP link Kelly was never CAF.

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #697927
02/19/13 11:36 PM
02/19/13 11:36 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland

oh my mistake

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #698021
02/20/13 10:52 AM
02/20/13 10:52 AM
Dublin
M
MickOToole Offline
Associate
MickOToole  Offline
M
Associate
Dublin
This is an interesting website.

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: MickOToole] #698156
02/20/13 07:22 PM
02/20/13 07:22 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Hi welcome, Mickthehack.

Could you give us a run down of Criminal Action Force or Real IRA.

Your knowledge of Criminal Action Force operations, membership, leadership.

Gangster bb membership this is Michael O'Toole Assistant Editor and Crime Correspondent, The Irish Daily Star.

To my knowledge Michael would know most on Criminal Action Force
statements, operations, over the last number of years.

Hope to hear from you soon Michael.

Re: Criminal Action Force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #698157
02/20/13 07:25 PM
02/20/13 07:25 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Don, cool. sure papers would mix anyone up sometimes.

Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #698160
02/20/13 07:39 PM
02/20/13 07:39 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/wom...s-28954821.html

06 JANUARY 2013

The last gangland victim of 2012 was assassinated because he crossed a gang headed by women, writes Jim Cusack

THERE are 25 organised crime gangs operating in Ireland, Garda Commissioner Martin Callinan told the Oireachtas Justice Committee in November. What many people do not realise is that some of these gangs are run by women.

SOUTH INNER CITY

The south inner city gang that ordered Christopher 'Git' Warren's execution is a network of associates. Freddie Thompson may be its most notorious figure but the day-to-day work of its core drugs supply business is headed by clever and tough women.

The gang accrued massive earnings from the cocaine trade during the Celtic Tiger era, but those earnings are severely depleted. While Thompson and his former associates attempted to wipe themselves out in the bloodiest feud in Irish criminal history, the women behind the scenes kept the business going.

In recent years, the men have been pushed further back. Thompson decamped to Spain but returned to Dublin before Christmas apparently having reached some kind of accommodation with the Spanish police who had sought his extradition in 2011. In his absence, the gang's 'military' wing was run by a man from the Coombe area who was responsible for ordering the murders of Gerard Eglinton, 27, in Portarlington, Co Laois, on September 23 last year and Declan O'Reilly, 32, on the South Circular Road the following day. This man also had charge of the execution of Christy Warren, the 35-year-old serial thief from St Theresa's Gardens. Warren, the last gangland victim of 2012, was in danger from St Stephen's Day after an incident in which he assaulted a woman.

Freddie Thompson's rivals in the Crumlin-Drimnagh feud, which has claimed 17 victims since it erupted in 2000, lost the feud and have been diminished in strength. Their membership was also depleted by Garda action. But, gardai say, a new generation of youths is now coming into place. This gang, formerly led by Joseph Rattigan, who was shot dead in July 2002 at the age of 18, is currently repositioning itself in the drugs trade in the area around the Grand Canal, Drimnagh and Rialto. Gardai expect more violence as this next generation comes into conflict with Thompson's associates. Like the Thompson gang, much of the drugs business of this gang is conducted by women.

DUBLIN 1

Across the Liffey, a similar situation is in place in the Dublin 1 area where the work in supplying opiates to the thousands of addicts, who come into the area daily to attend methadone clinics is controlled by two gangs, again run by women. The two gangs emerged when a single gang, whose men were mainly involved in the importation of drugs and armed robbery, split acrimoniously in 2005. As the men embarked on a round of feuding, resulting in seven murders and multiple attempted murders, the women kept their heads down and kept the businesses running. The women may have as much reason as the men to hate each other but seem to have come to a working understanding when it comes to business. These women pay their spouses, brothers and uncles to spend the day in the pub and stay out of each other's way.

Gardai say the major Irish gangs are multi-national operations. Their leadership, in most cases, are people who live seemingly ordinary lives here but who move between Ireland and the major European drugs distributions centres of the Netherlands, Belgium and Spain.

A middle-aged businessman who lives with his family in an upmarket residential development on the northern outskirts of Dublin is one such figure. The businessman, who has a properly run business in the leisure sector, is also seen as one of the most important figures in organised crime in Ireland. He dealt with the money end of the country's largest gang headed by the Dublin criminal, Eamon Dunne, until Dunne's murder in April 2010. The businessman, aged in his 50s, continues to deal with the money side for several gangs who have filled the void left by Dunne's demise.

This businessman worked alongside Eamon Kelly, Dunne's mentor and a long-term adviser to many other gangs. Gardai believe the man works on a commission basis, introducing gangs to ex-pat drugs suppliers and helping them launder their cash. Like Kelly, who was assassinated last month, this man is also a target of the 'dissident' republicans seeking to extort cash from those in the drugs trade.

SOUTHWEST DUBLIN

In southwest Dublin, probably the most low-key yet successful drugs gang in the country over the past decade has its base in and around Ballyfermot. It is also one of the most murderous, though relatively little attention is paid to its activities compared with that of other high-profile gangsters. A mark of the scale of the Ballyfermot gang, gardai say, is that it has twice had huge hauls of its drugs seized but has continued in business, apparently able to absorb losses which run into millions. These include a seizure of 57 kilos of heroin and 21 kilos of cocaine valued at €7m in September 2006 and another haul of cocaine and heroin, valued at €11m later the same year.

When a further haul of nine kilos of heroin and five pistols were seized after gardai arrested gang member Keith Ennis in November 2007, Ennis skipped bail and fled the country, knowing he was being blamed for stupidity in allowing gardai to seize the drugs and guns. His dismembered body was found in a canal outside Amsterdam in March 2009. Ennis was so sure he would be murdered by his associates for the mistake of being caught that he left arrangements for his funeral.

The Ballyfermot gang has been trading in heroin on such a scale that in 2007 it decided to cut out the European middle-men and make direct contact with suppliers in Pakistan. Seven of its members travelled to Islamabad where they attracted police attention. They were able to escape from the country, leaving fake passports behind in the hotel.

In recent years, the gang has had a running dispute with the Continuity IRA which was extorting and stealing cash from some of its drugs runners. This feud is currently in abeyance with the dissident republicans having backed off after two of its members were killed.

The gang, however, is thought to be responsible for up to 10 murders dating back to the evening of the Millennium New Year's Eve when its leader lured two young drug street dealers, Darren Carey, 19 and Patrick Murray, 20, to the Grand Canal at Karneystown, Co Kildare and shot both to death. This gang's reputation for cruelty was compounded by the murder and secret burial of James McDonagh Kenny, a 28-year-old father-of-one in October 2010. It was six months before gardai recovered his body in a forest grave in the Wicklow mountains. He had no major criminal links and appears to have been murdered after a minor argument with the gang leader.

The gang initially established itself with the murder of veteran criminal Maurice 'Bo Bo' Ward, 56, who was shot dead in April 2002 after he threatened some of its then youthful members. The gang compounded its overall control of the drugs trade in the west Dublin area with the murders of local rivals led by Paul Corbally, 35, and his 22-year-old brother, Kenneth, who were shot dead at Neilstown Road in June 2010. Gardai believe the Ballyfermot-based gang members are the 'business end' of a wider criminal organisation that is headed by a number of families who have been involved in crime for generations. At the centre of this criminal network is a family that, like the north Dublin businessman, has a legitimate business front in the leisure sector.

NORTH DUBLIN

The north Dublin gang responsible for the murder of Alan Ryan has been importing large amounts of drugs in recent years. It is led by a man from the Malahide Road, in his mid-30s, who comes from a respectable family background. Gardai say he is quiet but very dangerous. He left Ireland but returned early this year for domestic reasons and Ryan attempted to assassinate him. One of his drug runners is reputed to have murdered Ryan for a relatively small reward. This gang's area is centred around Donaghmede.

Its members include two brothers regarded by gardai as among the most violent gang members in Dublin, responsible for at least seven murders including the deaths of two innocent cousins, Mark Noonan, 23, and Glen Murphy, 20, shot dead at a filling station in Finglas in November 2010. It was a case of mistaken identity as the gunmen had been targeting local members of the Real IRA who drove a similar car. Gardai also suspect the same two as being responsible for the murder of another innocent young man, Warren O'Connor, 20, stabbed to death in an unprovoked attack. They are also believed to be responsible for murdering JP Joyce, a member of a travelling family settled in north Dublin who was shot dead in January 2010. This gang has links with criminals in Northern Ireland who, in turn, have links with former republican and loyalist terror group members, all now involved in the drugs trade, mainly ecstasy and amphetamines supplied from Holland.

DUBLIN REAL IRA

The Dublin Real IRA formerly led by Alan Ryan is still intact with over 100 active members, though it is currently under severe pressure from the Garda Special Branch and from drugs gangs intent on retaliation for the murder of Eamon Kelly. Gardai say their main operations are extorting money from drugs gangs and forcing pubs and clubs to hire their members as doormen. As well as demanding extortionate prices for their labour, their bouncers also exact payment from minor dealers whom they allow to operate from the premises. This group is believed to be responsible for three other murders including that of Sean Winters, 38, gunned down in Portmarnock in September 2011. The gang is headed by a man who has served a lengthy jail sentence for dissident republican-related crime and who lives in south Co Dublin.

The Dublin 'Continuity' IRA carries on operations similar to that of the larger 'Real' IRA. Led by a group of veteran Provisional IRA members, most of the gang have been inducted into the organisation via family connections. Its Limerick-based group is heavily involved in a variety of criminal activity from smuggling to extortion and robbery. The formerly infamous feuding Limerick gangs have been largely broken up by garda action. There are, though, at least three gangs still supplying the local drugs market. A similar family-based gang system also operates in Cork city where two criminal families are at the heart of the drugs trade. Another branch of the dissidents, styling themselves the 'Real' IRA, is also active in Cork.

FINGLAS

In Finglas, local sources say serious organised crime has diminished since the murder of Eamon Dunne. Dunne had headed one of the biggest

and most murderous gangs in Dublin's history, hiring professional assassins to kill his rivals. Before his death, the Finglas area had one of the highest homicide rates in the State with seven murders in 2009. There was only one gang murder in the area last year, in February. Gardai say there are a number of small drugs-based gangs but these are supplied by one significant gang led by

a man in his late 30s living in the west Finglas area. He is an associate of the brothers, Alan and Wayne Bradley, who were each sentenced to seven years' imprisonment earlier this year for an attempted armed robbery in Celbridge in 2007.

TALLAGHT

In Tallaght, a gang led by a former local Provisional IRA man with links to the dissidents groups in Dublin has control of the drugs market, receiving the drugs from ex-pat Irish living in Spain.

Its point of contact with the Irish criminals in Spain is a former member of the Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) who was an associate of John Gilligan's gang until it was broken up after the murder of Veronica Guerin in 1996. He lives in the countryside west of Dublin. There are also "a dozen or so" younger gangs who occasionally clash over disputes, gardai say. Tallaght has become a centre for the supply of crack cocaine.

CLONDALKIN

Garda action in arresting more than 20 drug runners in Clondalkin has resulted in the locally based drugs gang being temporarily put out of action but it is likely to re-assemble as its European supply network is unaffected.

TRAVELLER GANGS

Away from these major gangs, there has been a boom in organised criminal activity in the travelling community in recent years. A north Dublin-based Traveller gang has been supplying criminals and dissident republicans with pipe bombs including the one which detonated in the hands of a five-year-old boy in Newtownmountkennedy last year. The gang is believed to have a mobile manufacturing plant. In recent times, a new form of detonation method has been employed and the Army has had to deal with an increased number of "viable" devices.

Gardai have recently been targeting Traveller gangs in west Dublin, Leinster, the Midlands and in Rathkeale, Co Limerick. These gangs are responsible for many of the house invasion robberies, late-night robberies of shops and businesses around the country and the large-scale theft of machinery and metal for scrap. Gardai have identified six Traveller gangs who send out teams each day to plunder houses and businesses around the country. The standard method is to call to houses during daylight hours and if no one answers, to break in.

BORDER GANGS

Along the Border, gardai say, there are several associated gangs including one in north Monaghan that is involved in a variety of crimes from robbing businesses and ATM robberies using mechanical equipment to smuggling and cannabis cultivation. This gang comprises members of the Travelling community, ex-republicans and criminals. It included former garda John Kerins, 46, who was shot dead at his Bailieborough home in November after an internal dispute. This gang also shot dead and secretly buried Dubliner Gerard Daly, 43, in June last year.

FOREIGN GANGS

Gardai say they have an incomplete picture of foreign gangs operating here but arrests of foreign nationals for a variety of crimes have increased.

Foreign gangs not involved in drugs include a group of men, some with military backgrounds, from Lithuania, who have been specialising in the theft of easily transportable marine equipment from rigid inflatable craft, some of which can cost up to €40,000, to outboard engines to marine fuel cans. The gang has spotters, some travelling by boat along the Shannon waterways, who identify marinas, and mark the locations on GPS for a specialist team which has sub-aqua and engineering skills; this team steals the boats and equipment which is then shipped by container to eastern Europe. This gang has been operating across the UK and here in the past four years.

Another gang of Bulgarian origin specialises in the theft of cars. They are technically sophisticated, using mobile phone blockers to cancel the satellite signals from expensive German-manufactured cars. They are also believed to be supplying mobile phone blockers to other gangs who specialise in night raids on businesses around the country.

There are several Eastern European gangs, many of them from the Roma community, involved in a variety of theft and frauds who have been operating in Ireland for the past decade. Their most high-profile crime is ATM skimming and the gangs rent the electronic equipment from mafia based in Romania and elsewhere, paying a set fee out of their earnings. They are also involved in "low value-high volume" crimes such as the theft of scrap metal and almost anything with potential value. The Roma gangs transfer millions of euro a year back to Romania, much of it also earned from begging and social welfare payments.

According to gardai, there has been a dramatic increase in drug trafficking by Nigerian gangs operating here who are supplying the cannabis, cocaine and crack cocaine market. Much of the cocaine imported by these gangs contains adulterants, some toxic.

PROVO GANGS

In north Louth and south Armagh, the former Provisional IRA 'battalion" runs the largest fuel and tobacco smuggling operation in Ireland and supplies a considerable amount of both illicit products to Britain. Gardai say this gang operates hand-in-hand with 'dissident' republicans styling themselves the 'Real' IRA. Their operational area extends to Monaghan and each year local councils along the Border are left to deal with tons of the hazardous by-product of diesel "washing".

TRIADS

Two Chinese Triad gangs are operating here with rising involvement in prostitution and gambling. All have non-Chinese citizenship. There are very low levels of crime among the Chinese national population. One Vietnamese gang specialising in cannabis supply has been operating here.

Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #698162
02/20/13 07:42 PM
02/20/13 07:42 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
A few weeks old report on Dublin crime.

Last edited by abc123; 02/20/13 07:44 PM.
Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #698190
02/20/13 09:05 PM
02/20/13 09:05 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland
that guys a jouralist? abc?

Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: DonMega] #698192
02/20/13 09:12 PM
02/20/13 09:12 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Sure is Don.

We have a new member available to help fill us in a little i hope on Criminal Action Force story.

Michael has been doing CAF story for years.

Re: Criminal Action force Ireland. [Re: abc123] #698193
02/20/13 09:14 PM
02/20/13 09:14 PM
Ireland
DonMega Offline
Capo
DonMega  Offline
Capo
Ireland
ok cool,im putting all them old storys from sundayworld (last few weeks) since i started on here in my irish oc thread ,cant seem to delete the old posts, they must be on the site too long that the delete link has disseapeared.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull