GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, Liggio), 113 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,147
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 49 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 48 49
Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680746
12/04/12 03:45 PM
12/04/12 03:45 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
^^^^ My husband didn't have to learn to speak english until he was 19 and they moved out of Bensonhurst to Jersey.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680747
12/04/12 03:47 PM
12/04/12 03:47 PM
G
gamms Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ricobenes
Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
that makes sense. im sicilian on my fathers side.palermo.my mother has a little castellemarese in her [is that how you say it],but her family is mostly from naples.

Ehh, close enough. And who knows, we could be! Two of my old man's brothers ended up in the bronx.

perhaps your pizzaboys cousin.lol. me all my family was born in brooklyn. except for that spoiled prick my cousin from long island.little turd is a pediatrist now. lol. probably the easiest field in medicine. goes to school for seven years to tell people there feet stink.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680748
12/04/12 03:50 PM
12/04/12 03:50 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
[quote=spmob]Buddy, buddy, no one is asking you to believe anything. This whole thread was more or less three Chicago guys shootin the shit, not much else. Ever think that you notice this trend because (gasp!) there may be some truth to it? I don't think there is a need to talk or gossip about philly, those guys do a good enough job of that themselves. You'll never catch a chicago guy on access Hollywood like a skinny merlino. the fact is, the outfit are certainly the most secretive group, this is not debatable. The feds are completely unreliable when it comes to the outfit, I don't know what is so difficult for you to grasp about this. Just because the clowns out in philly shit where they eat and walk with their nuts out doesn't mean Chicago is like that. The ideals & traditions are extremely different here. Being flashy & flamboyant is considered cowardly & shameful

So where does your info come from?? And how many times are you going to use the line " i don't need to gossip about (insert town other then Chicago), those guys do a good enough job of it themselves. lol. Get a new one Buddy, Buddy. My gas station attendant calls me buddy, buddy. Hes got one of those funny hats on though. I'll ask him if hes from Chicago. lol. No one said the Outfit is not secretive. But they are also one of the smallest families. Why am I to believe you is my question? What do you have to offer that the feds don't? O I forgot your from Chicago. So let me try. The Philadelphia family is by far the best in the unions racekteering. You know cause they have never been caught. Thats some secret shit there. lol. There aren't no Union racketeering in Philly just like the Outfit isn't some big ass family that nobody knows any members of. And you proved my point about being a fanboy when you starting prasiing the outfit over Philly. You see I could care less about guys in philly. But please explain to me how they walk with, how did you say it? There nuts out and shitting where they eat?? do some homework their Buddy Buddy. The last ligambi family had no made guys rat and have been on the street for 12 years without being flamboyant. I think you saw your buddy from chicago Fratto with Joey merlino on TV and you think you know it all. So my basic question to you is. Why do you believe the FBI is so unreliable when it comes to the Outfit? And I don't want to hear the ideals and traditions are different or because you said so cause you live 4 miles from some guy your uncles friends brother once knew who was connected. What is it that you know that the FBI doesn't?

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680749
12/04/12 03:52 PM
12/04/12 03:52 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
I played kiddie American football & played a year in HS just because it was the thing to do, and to get girls, but always found it to be boring & tedious. Too much standing around for my tastes, although the action was fun. I dunno I just was never able to invest fully into baseball or American football. I'll root for da bears I guess, not a die hard or anything though. Love me some Giorgio Petrosyan though, K1 Max champ!

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: spmob] #680750
12/04/12 03:58 PM
12/04/12 03:58 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: spmob
[quote=spmob]Buddy, buddy, no one is asking you to believe anything. This whole thread was more or less three Chicago guys shootin the shit, not much else. Ever think that you notice this trend because (gasp!) there may be some truth to it? I don't think there is a need to talk or gossip about philly, those guys do a good enough job of that themselves. You'll never catch a chicago guy on access Hollywood like a skinny merlino. the fact is, the outfit are certainly the most secretive group, this is not debatable. The feds are completely unreliable when it comes to the outfit, I don't know what is so difficult for you to grasp about this. Just because the clowns out in philly shit where they eat and walk with their nuts out doesn't mean Chicago is like that. The ideals & traditions are extremely different here. Being flashy & flamboyant is considered cowardly & shameful

So where does your info come from?? And how many times are you going to use the line " i don't need to gossip about (insert town other then Chicago), those guys do a good enough job of it themselves. lol. Get a new one Buddy, Buddy. My gas station attendant calls me buddy, buddy. Hes got one of those funny hats on though. I'll ask him if hes from Chicago. lol. No one said the Outfit is not secretive. But they are also one of the smallest families. Why am I to believe you is my question? What do you have to offer that the feds don't? O I forgot your from Chicago. So let me try. The Philadelphia family is by far the best in the unions racekteering. You know cause they have never been caught. Thats some secret shit there. lol. There aren't no Union racketeering in Philly just like the Outfit isn't some big ass family that nobody knows any members of. And you proved my point about being a fanboy when you starting prasiing the outfit over Philly. You see I could care less about guys in philly. But please explain to me how they walk with, how did you say it? There nuts out and shitting where they eat?? do some homework their Buddy Buddy. The last ligambi family had no made guys rat and have been on the street for 12 years without being flamboyant. I think you saw your buddy from chicago Fratto with Joey merlino on TV and you think you know it all. So my basic question to you is. Why do you believe the FBI is so unreliable when it comes to the Outfit? And I don't want to hear the ideals and traditions are different or because you said so cause you live 4 miles from some guy your uncles friends brother once knew who was connected. What is it that you know that the FBI doesn't?

Oh god lol I think answering this crapload may give me an aneurism . Way waaaaaay too much derp. When did I ask you to believe me? Stick to philly, ill stick to chi wink

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: spmob] #680752
12/04/12 04:01 PM
12/04/12 04:01 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss

i walk with my nuts out all the time.im glad to see its catching on down in philly too.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: gamms] #680754
12/04/12 04:07 PM
12/04/12 04:07 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member

i walk with my nuts out all the time.im glad to see its catching on down in philly too.

Well to be fair to the outfit guys, it gets pretty fuckin cold here! grin

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680757
12/04/12 04:09 PM
12/04/12 04:09 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
well its more popular than ever down at the shore now. last summer i saw snooki doing the same thing.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680762
12/04/12 04:27 PM
12/04/12 04:27 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: carmela
dont like american football?you even from chicago? or america?

Well I was born in southeast Sicily but have been in Chicago since I was about 7. We grew up on basketball, soccer, and dutch style kickboxing. I appreciate & respect American football, I just wasn't raised on it, so i can't get into it wholeheartedly. Even upon moving to the states, we didn't watch it in the household

What town?

Augusta

Booyah!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=675097#Post675097

Re: The scariest mafioso of all time. Who is it?
ricobenes

Made Member
I was born in the patch, so grand & damen area, not two blocks from the Lombardo compound, moved to the Chinatown area when I was in HS, but now reside in the south burbs

Last edited by carmela; 12/04/12 04:29 PM.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680765
12/04/12 04:29 PM
12/04/12 04:29 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
so hes not from augusta?

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: gamms] #680767
12/04/12 04:31 PM
12/04/12 04:31 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
well its more popular than ever down at the shore now. last summer i saw snooki doing the same thing.

Pffff man what the hell is going on over there these days, shameful to say the least

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680770
12/04/12 04:35 PM
12/04/12 04:35 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
Ehh it was typed in haste, I also said Joe batters was from Taylor street, when he was a grand ave kid, smith park to be exact.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680771
12/04/12 04:36 PM
12/04/12 04:36 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Right, because when we're typing fast, we all tend to forget what country we're born in. Please, I know you're not born in Sicily. I spotted you a mile away.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: carmela] #680774
12/04/12 04:42 PM
12/04/12 04:42 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
Right, because when we're typing fast, we all tend to forget what country we're born in. Please, I know you're not born in Sicily. I spotted you a mile away.

Right right, because its everyone's fantasy to be born in a shitty dirt poor fishermans town. Right ohwell

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680776
12/04/12 04:45 PM
12/04/12 04:45 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Right right, because its everyone's fantasy to be born in a shitty dirt poor fishermans town. Right ohwell

Who the fuck knows what your fantasies involve: fish, donkeys, da Bears. Point is you're a liar. Next.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: carmela] #680781
12/04/12 04:50 PM
12/04/12 04:50 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member

Who the fuck knows what your fantasies involve: fish, donkeys, da Bears. Point is you're a liar. Next.

Great response. The broad that fantasizes about being edie saggy tits falco is giving me shit for a typo...adorable. buzz off you creepy twat smile

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680784
12/04/12 04:56 PM
12/04/12 04:56 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Great response. The broad that fantasizes about being edie saggy tits falco is giving me shit for a typo...adorable. buzz off you creepy twat smile

Hey now Charmaine had some nice ta ta's worth fantasizing about. And you're lucky I don't offend easily. But you're still a liar.

Have a good one! smile

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680785
12/04/12 04:59 PM
12/04/12 04:59 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Have some respect! Just cause you can't keep up with the big dogs doesn't mean you should call a woman a name like that on a forum no less. You wouldn't in real life little guy.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: carmela] #680786
12/04/12 05:04 PM
12/04/12 05:04 PM
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
[quote=ricobenes][quote=carmela][quote=ricobenes][quote=sitonmyface11]Booyah!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=675097#Post675097

Re: The scariest mafioso of all time. Who is it?
ricobenes

Made Member
I was born in the patch, so grand & damen area, not two blocks from the Lombardo compound, moved to the Chinatown area when I was in HS, but now reside in the south burbs

I bet this is Imamobguy but under a different nickname whistle

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680787
12/04/12 05:05 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
since I wrote to much for you to absorb last time. Let me ask you one simple question. How many members do you THINK the Outfit has? And what do you base this OPINION on. And I will stick to whatever the fuck I feel like Buddy Buddy. By the way, do you own any 7-elevens?

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: carmela] #680788
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
[quote=carmela]Right, because when we're typing fast, we all tend to forget what country we're born in. Please, I know you're not born in Sicily. I spotted you a mile away.

Hey now Charmaine had some nice ta ta's worth fantasizing about. And you're lucky I don't offend easily. But you're still a liar.

Have a good one! smile

aint that the fucking truth.lol.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680789
12/04/12 05:06 PM
12/04/12 05:06 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss

Pffff man what the hell is going on over there these days, shameful to say the least

your just pissed because mobwives chicago was canceled.lol.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680792
12/04/12 05:07 PM
12/04/12 05:07 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
I'm picturing this batshit homely dame pulling her ratty hair out, scouring through my past comments lolol, go cook a meal or clean something for your imaginary husband grin

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: TonyBoy117] #680793
12/04/12 05:08 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
hey rb, try showing just a little bit of respect to people who have been around on the boards longer than you and actually provide fact based information, rather than just hometown gossip, as we have more than our fair share of that already, and its one of the main reasons why the OC forum on this site has not been what it once was in recent times.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: gamms] #680794
Underground
Toodoped Online off
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Online Off
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

lol lol

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: gamms] #680797
12/04/12 05:10 PM
12/04/12 05:10 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member

Hah well can ya blame them? Schweihs's crackhead kid & fecarotta's niece were the only two legit characters, the other three (four?) were daughters of "cops/guys who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy". That show was doomed from the start.

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: spmob] #680801
12/04/12 05:12 PM
12/04/12 05:12 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
since I wrote to much for you to absorb last time. Let me ask you one simple question. How many members do you THINK the Outfit has? And what do you base this OPINION on. And I will stick to whatever the fuck I feel like Buddy Buddy. By the way, do you own any 7-elevens?

derpderpderp there are 7 pages comments to go over, kid derpderp I'm not in the business of repeating myself

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680803
12/04/12 05:13 PM
12/04/12 05:13 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
cops/guys who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy". That show was doomed from the start.

you just described yourself

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: ricobenes] #680804
12/04/12 05:14 PM
12/04/12 05:14 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss

derpderpderp there are 7 pages comments to go over, kid derpderp I'm not in the business of repeating myself

then why did you just say 'derp'. five times?

Re: Chicago Outfit: The 28 members [Re: Five_Felonies] #680805
12/04/12 05:15 PM
12/04/12 05:15 PM
R
ricobenes Offline
Made Member
ricobenes  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
hey rb, try showing just a little bit of respect to people who have been around on the boards longer than you and actually provide fact based information, rather than just hometown gossip, as we have more than our fair share of that already, and its one of the main reasons why the OC forum on this site has not been what it once was in recent times.

Nah you're right, i should show respect to some crusty basement dwelling dame that pretends to be married & spends countless hours going over bogus federal documents & archiving comments posted here...... ohwell

Page 7 of 49 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 48 49

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull