GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 175 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,150
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 50 1 2 46 47 48 49 50
Re: boston [Re: azguy] #737676
08/30/13 10:12 PM
08/30/13 10:12 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: lic
South end, let me know if you know something i dont.. i tihnk these are all of them connected too the beav crew in the 90's-early00's. i have felling theres more.

Gary Macarelli- 1995 medford

carmine riggillo-1996 north end-- suspect was a low level barry crew member CHRIS DADDIO.

kevin mucka mccormick 1999 malden- ab and bc serving life without- thought to have been ordered by barry and exucuted by billy angelesco and gene giangrande, its thought barry and cahill were waiting in the car for angelesco and giangrande to do the job.

bobby rogers santasky 2000 malden--was going to testify and say angelesco and giangrande were really the ones who killed mucka mccromick.

peter devito 2001 revere-- killed at the squire strip club, siad he disrespected angelesco in providence club by having bouncers ruff him up.

mark eldridge 2002 somerville-- killed at candelinos in somerville.

patrick patsy squillante 2004 malden- was said to have witnessed angelesco kill bobby rogers santasky. and was suppsoedly going to testify.

I really have no place commenting on that because I just don't know. Anthony certainly never talked to me about people he may or may not have killed know what I mean lol. But since Arthur Gianelli's name came up I can tell you a story strait from the Beav as a matter of fact. Quick and short, but that's just because Anthonys not big on reminiscing but you understand.. Gianelli was controlling a bunch of poker machines down in Connecticut and I guess Anthony had a piece of the pie, and some Gambino guys, made or not I dunno maybe just 'with' the Gambinos, strongarmed him and completely took the business from him, probably a territory thing since it was ct/gambinos, but it took place over a sitdown and Beav didn't agree with the fact that Arthur walked away with zero, practically with his tail between his legs. Anthony went to Connecticut to have his own sitdown with the Gambino guys, pitched a percentage offer I'd imagine, and came back to Boston with the poker machines now his, while paying these Gambino associates there small cut for operating and Gianelli was o-u-t. This is one of the only couple times he ever semi- went into anything oc-related that's why I remember. When guys would get all into that type of conversation, name dropping an shit, he never really offered his 2 cents on the subject.
Annnyways I found THIS ARTICLE on Phil Myer's prison murder, enjoy.

Last edited by southend; 08/31/13 10:00 AM.
Re: boston [Re: southend] #737745
08/31/13 03:53 PM
08/31/13 03:53 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
I remember the day that happened to Phil, Paul and Butsy. Phil was in Cambridge getting ready to rob another coke dealer for 6 kilos. But it ended up being a setup and then they dropped the indictment. Phil and Paul lost their Local 25 jobs, working at the Boston Herald. Had to turn in their union cards for good. The crazy thing is Phil had a chance to play in the NHL, but he chose the criminal life instead. Proves how much of a criminal he was, doing time in Memphis and Marion. There was so much more they were doing then just taking over Whiteys turf. All the shit they were planning to do to make changes in the way things were run at Local 25.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #737754
08/31/13 04:10 PM
08/31/13 04:10 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

southend those stripclub guys from springfield just bought a strip club in oxford ma mardi gras2 they never told on antohny a or Bruno right, there big money guys I read. wonder when Anthony get sentenced I think he get 15yrs they wont go to easy on him cause in reality he only put 3 guys away and killed 2 or 3. that springfield crew was around forever they should have never killed Bruno I bet nigro must hate himself.

Re: boston [Re: pmac] #738317
09/04/13 11:44 AM
09/04/13 11:44 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: pmac
southend those stripclub guys from springfield just bought a strip club in oxford ma mardi gras2 they never told on antohny a or Bruno right, there big money guys I read. wonder when Anthony get sentenced I think he get 15yrs they wont go to easy on him cause in reality he only put 3 guys away and killed 2 or 3. that springfield crew was around forever they should have never killed Bruno I bet nigro must hate himself.

The guy that owns the Gras, Jimmy Santaniello, testified that he was being shaken down for like $10,000 a month by Ratillotta

Re: boston [Re: southend] #738321
09/04/13 11:59 AM
09/04/13 11:59 AM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: southend
Originally Posted By: pmac

The guy that owns the Gras, Jimmy Santaniello, testified that he was being shaken down for like $10,000 a month by Ratillotta

It was more then that cuzzo

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #738334
09/04/13 12:44 PM
09/04/13 12:44 PM
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
not to add my 2cents but a relative of mine was in for 8yrs on some cocaine bust a few years ago,he was with arilotta, i guess he was there on some other previous conviction, i wanna say mci shirley, anyhoo no one seen it coming, he was one of the guys, shaking things up, then all sudden the fbi starts payin him visits and the jail, and all sudden he just vanishes from the block one day, the cons knew what was up,word got back and the springfield crew spray painted rat on his house, his wife was scared but never joined his ratfest.

Southie
(South Boston, Mass) my home town!!

Here to learn,lecture and have fun.
Re: boston [Re: paddy78] #738437
09/04/13 09:27 PM
09/04/13 09:27 PM
T
TheIsland Offline
Made Member
TheIsland  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: paddy78
the cons knew what was up,word got back and the springfield crew spray painted rat on his house, his wife was scared but never joined his ratfest.

lol lol She's off limits but her house isn't

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #738441
09/04/13 09:40 PM
09/04/13 09:40 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

What do you think anthony a gets, roache got 15 and he fliped first anthony got killing a mass state informant to I bet he gets 15 or more. He not a important nyc informant and really did anything to screw up the family. I even think he was lied to believing nigro was acting boss, maybe justacting capo.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #738467
09/05/13 07:32 AM
09/05/13 07:32 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Arillotta did his state bid in MCI Gardner

Re: boston [Re: paddy78] #739176
09/10/13 09:08 AM
09/10/13 09:08 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
not to add my 2cents but a relative of mine was in for 8yrs on some cocaine bust a few years ago,he was with arilotta, i guess he was there on some other previous conviction, i wanna say mci shirley, anyhoo no one seen it coming, he was one of the guys, shaking things up, then all sudden the fbi starts payin him visits and the jail, and all sudden he just vanishes from the block one day, the cons knew what was up,word got back and the springfield crew spray painted rat on his house, his wife was scared but never joined his ratfest.

This doesn't make sense actually. He was on the streets a free man until the feds pinched him for the Bruno hit and he began cooperating almost immediately. Wasn't incarcerated @ the time of his arrest, and flipped before he even landed in a holding. So that makes the scenario you explained impossible. Not saying your lying, just stating facts...

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739184
09/10/13 10:21 AM
09/10/13 10:21 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Back to Boston related...

I'd never heard of John Houlihan until I met his shitbag rat nephew in shirley, but he was a serious Charlestown Irish mobster/drug dealer/killer whose now doing life in the feds. His top partner was a guy named Mike Fitzgerald, theyr enforcer was Joe Nardone. All 3 are in Allenwood, Fitz and Nardone in the USP and Houlihan in the medical facility. The convictions were based on investigations mainly into theyr coke distribution network and crimes related to it, but older Charlestown/Somerville guys have said Houlihan and Fitzgerald were heavy hitters, doing a ton of hits back in the day.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739213
09/10/13 01:50 PM
09/10/13 01:50 PM
M
Mick7 Offline
Wiseguy
Mick7  Offline
M
Wiseguy

Re: boston [Re: southend] #739217
09/10/13 01:58 PM
09/10/13 01:58 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

This doesn't make sense actually. He was on the streets a free man until the feds pinched him for the Bruno hit and he began cooperating almost immediately. Wasn't incarcerated @ the time of his arrest, and flipped before he even landed in a holding. So that makes the scenario you explained impossible. Not saying your lying, just stating facts...

Obviously a gigantic contradiction in these two stories. I don't think first poster was lying, but it sounds like he was lied to.

Re: boston [Re: Little_Frankie] #739452
09/11/13 06:49 PM
09/11/13 06:49 PM
M
Meffa47 Offline
Associate
Meffa47  Offline
M
Associate
Gary was at MM's house Richards ave I think up near Flynn rink. Anyway the other kid is one of my good friends....he was shaking in crying next day at school. He wasn't set up by them

Re: boston [Re: jace] #739611
09/12/13 08:08 PM
09/12/13 08:08 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: jace

Obviously a gigantic contradiction in these two stories. I don't think first poster was lying, but it sounds like he was lied to.

I don't think he was lying, I agree that he may have been told some inaccurate info from another person who was just wrong or lying

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739616
09/12/13 08:29 PM
09/12/13 08:29 PM
Extortion Offline
Underboss
Extortion  Offline
Underboss
is joerusso, Joe Russo the consigliere's son?

Re: boston [Re: Extortion] #739642
09/12/13 11:18 PM
09/12/13 11:18 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Extortion
is joerusso, Joe Russo the consigliere's son?

No he isn't, and he doesn't claim to be. He claims some connection but not that.

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739647
09/12/13 11:37 PM
09/12/13 11:37 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
no im not lol heard he was a gangster's gangster and a mans man him and my pop uncle grand pop was really close when i asked a old timer about him he said j.r. was as good as they come and was really a great friend of my grandpop ...treated my pop and uncle with great respect and kept them close when my grandpop died so i respect him dearly for that and they do even more so thats why i try to keep his name in honor cause like the old timer said he was as good as they come

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739706
09/13/13 11:52 AM
09/13/13 11:52 AM
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
ya the hit went down in 01 02 he got questioned while at shirley but it wasnt until roache flipped that arilotta got identigied. i know he was in there previous he way a cowboy w the poker machines threats ect. let me call my relative to straighten this out im sry abt the confusion.

Southie

Re: boston [Re: southend] #739750
09/13/13 02:27 PM
09/13/13 02:27 PM
L
lic Offline
Made Member
lic  Offline
L
Made Member
IN the late 80's-early 90s- houlihan, fitzgerald and nardone ran charlestown controlled all PCP, coke and herion sales... enforced assualts and murders(REFER TO MY CHARLESTOWN MOB WARS THREAD) HAD DOZENS OF GUYS UNDER THEM MOSTLY family and friends from the housing projects of mishuwam and NEW TOWNE. ALSO DABBLED IN BANK ROBBERY.

but after nardone houlihan and fitzgerald were sent to federal prison in early to mid 90's... a guy name mcgonagle took over mr mcgoo mcongagle, he didnt dabble in drugs soo much but was a mastermind behind a half of dozen if not more bank robbery's...

mconagle and his bank robbery crew would latter get sent off to fed priosn thmeselves.

then there were the myers/murray crew who were connected to the teamsters, and the aryan brotherhood.... that delt in drug sales, drug robberies and illegal activities within the teamsters unions... they operated mostly in somerville/charlestown.. MYERS WAS A GOVERNMENT WITNESS/INFORMENT... DOUBT HIS FORMER ARYAN BROTHERHOOD TIES WOULD ACCEPT HIM NOW. HE IS A PART OWNER OF JOHNS AUTO SALES IN SOMERVILLE, WHERE JOEY MONGIELLO WORKS ALONG WITH PAUL MYERS HIS YOUNGER BROTHER.

than there was a younger crew( not to significant) ran by JOHN FIDLER.

hahaa and every one knows butchy doe...they tried to kill him over a half of dozen times... and he lived through all of them haha

The character in THE TOWN in the flower shop, IS BASEd ON A MIX OF houlihan, fitzgerald and most signifiaclly mcgonagle.

Last edited by lic; 09/13/13 02:51 PM.
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739763
09/13/13 04:13 PM
09/13/13 04:13 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
John Houlihan's respect was the only reason the Charlestown guys didn't kill his nephew for ratting a buncha guys out

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739764
09/13/13 04:14 PM
09/13/13 04:14 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
I hear butchy doe was brought out to the woods d put on his knees and still didn't talk, and lived after they shot him lol

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739778
09/13/13 06:28 PM
09/13/13 06:28 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
funny you mention fidler i know him well and one of very few charlestown men i know ...good man from a generation of robbers got caught for the robbery in my neck of the woods (north end) few years back dont recall if it was a bank or armor truck.... he got 13 years seen him in wyatt before he got shipped well i got bail before he got shipped out...hes a big drug user but thats most of southie and charlestown anyway even my neighborhood its becoming a normal thing sad but fidler is a good stand up guy .... his big scar on his head came from a southie/townie war in walpole in the 90's ... his brother cousins unles father grandpop the whole fidler clan pure bank robbers going back generations again good friend of mine for years now one of the few irishmen im great friends with fidler is a stand up man and respected the mcgonagle man dearly guess the mcgonagle guy got 30 years met his son or nephew with fidler few times years ago but fidler is a great friend of mine and stand up man

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739806
09/14/13 12:11 AM
09/14/13 12:11 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Yes the move The Town seems to be based on this crew, here's some Info from their case file. Copy & pasted from findacase.com.

For nearly four years Michael Fitzgerald and John Houlihan ran a ruthlessly efficient drug ring from an unlikely command post Kerrigan's Flower Shop, Charlestown, Massachusetts. The organization commanded the allegiance of numerous distributors, stationary and mobile, including Jennierose Lynch, William “Bud” Sweeney, George Sargent, and Alan Skinner. These minions, and others like them, helped the organization supply cocaine to hordes of buyers through an elaborate street-level distribution network that arranged most of its sales with the aid of electronic pagers, assigned customer codes, and preset rendezvous points.Fitzgerald and Houlihan imposed a strict code of silence on all who came into contact with them, including their own troops. They dealt severely with persons who seemed inclined to talk too freely. Joseph Nardone, a professional assassin who bragged that he was the “headache man”-when the organization's chieftains had a headache, Nardone got rid of it-acted as the principal enforcer. Over time, the gang's targets included Sargent, Sweeney (who survived multiple attempts on his life, but was left paralyzed from the chest down), a rival drug dealer, James Boyden III, and the latter's son and helpmeet, James Boyden IV.The Fitzgerald-Houlihan axis dominated the Charlestown scene through 1993. Ultimately, the authorities broke the code of silence and a federal grand jury indicted twelve individuals.

Last edited by SgWaue86; 09/14/13 01:17 AM.
Re: boston [Re: lic] #739808
09/14/13 02:04 AM
09/14/13 02:04 AM
M
Mick7 Offline
Wiseguy
Mick7  Offline
M
Wiseguy
ic...was quinn Hennessy big in that younger crew?

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #739969
09/15/13 12:58 PM
09/15/13 12:58 PM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
I think atleast one or two of butchy doe's sons are part of some little crew in Charlestown

Re: boston [Re: Joerusso] #740177
09/17/13 08:42 AM
09/17/13 08:42 AM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Russo, Fid's been out for awhile. That was an another townie crew that did the North End armored car job a few years ago. Fidler had nothing to do with that. Southend is it Jeff Houlihan your talking about? Butchie don't have any kids involved in anything

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #740188
09/17/13 10:36 AM
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
i know butchies kids and grandkids, they have had their struggles like most of us,but the best thing i can say is he writes beautiful poetry , look it up.

Last edited by paddy78; 09/17/13 10:47 AM.

Southie

Re: boston [Re: meffaboston] #740189
MASS.
paddy78 Offline
Made Member
paddy78  Offline
Made Member
MASS.
i too ville know the north end guys from ctown,jason told,lives in medford,no good,still shows his face sometimes and his bro is a c/o at the bay

Southie

Re: boston [Re: Ville] #740204
09/17/13 11:25 AM
09/17/13 11:25 AM
Massachusetts
southend Offline
Underboss
southend  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: Ville
Russo, Fid's been out for awhile. That was an another townie crew that did the North End armored car job a few years ago. Fidler had nothing to do with that. Southend is it Jeff Houlihan your talking about? Butchie don't have any kids involved in anything

yeah, and it's a shame because he could be a really likable kid but obviously can't see past the main problem. He got his parole after 8 or 9 years and came right back in practically no time at all

Last edited by southend; 09/17/13 11:26 AM.
Page 48 of 50 1 2 46 47 48 49 50

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull