GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 89 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,150
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
black vs mexican gangs in LA #664434
09/04/12 02:36 PM
09/04/12 02:36 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Just wondering if anyone knows what the current situation is. there been alot of documentaries and news stories about their being a race war and that the mexicans were killing black civilians in their hoods.

Have the mexicans taken over any black gangs and neighbourhoods?

How strong is the alliance between la eme and the aryan brotherhood?

Is the same situation playing out in other states like texas or arizona?

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #664452
09/04/12 03:17 PM
09/04/12 03:17 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Dont know about the current situation but the mexicans are in war with the black population since the 70's and it never stopped....

Last edited by Toodoped; 09/04/12 03:18 PM.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #664453
09/04/12 03:19 PM
09/04/12 03:19 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
I don't think the Mexican gangs 'took over' the black neighborhoods. In a neighborhood where the vast majority is African-American, a Mexican minority won't have a chance.
The Aryan Brotherhood and La Eme have an alliance because they have mutual enemies. They also do some business together like working in the drug trade, etc...
Black gang aren't really big in the Texan criminal world. It's mostly Chicanos and Mexican immigrants and a lot of whites doing the dirty stuff over there. Arizona is also mostly controlled by outlaw motorcycle gangs and Hispanic gangs.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #664471
09/04/12 04:10 PM
09/04/12 04:10 PM
B
BordertownResident Offline
Made Member
BordertownResident  Offline
B
Made Member
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
I don't think the Mexican gangs 'took over' the black neighborhoods. In a neighborhood where the vast majority is African-American, a Mexican minority won't have a chance.
The Aryan Brotherhood and La Eme have an alliance because they have mutual enemies. They also do some business together like working in the drug trade, etc...
Black gang aren't really big in the Texan criminal world. It's mostly Chicanos and Mexican immigrants and a lot of whites doing the dirty stuff over there. Arizona is also mostly controlled by outlaw motorcycle gangs and Hispanic gangs.

Most of the southwest is controlled by hispanic gangs but whites are also there with the Hispanics. Mexicans criminals in general don't trust blacks.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: BordertownResident] #664484
09/04/12 05:20 PM
09/04/12 05:20 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: BordertownResident

Most of the southwest is controlled by hispanic gangs but whites are also there with the Hispanics. Mexicans criminals in general don't trust blacks.

Yeah Mexicans and Chicanos ( in my opinion there is a difference between the two) are probably the most in control. But don't underestimate 'dem Rednecks' , they also have their fingers in about every pie in those areas grin

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: BordertownResident] #664489
09/04/12 06:35 PM
09/04/12 06:35 PM
M
ManGauge Offline
Button
ManGauge  Offline
M
Button

Actually , mexicans (or chicanos) in northern cali are allied with black gangs and do business with each other. Its the southern cali mexicans (who are largely in control by the mexican mafia) who have the gripe with blacks and ally with white supremacist (which is bizarre in itself).

The most bizarre thing is , if you go on youtube and type in "lowrider oldies" or what have you , you will find videos made by these southern cali chicano gang members. They attach their gang pictures to old soul/r&b songs from blacks , and yet , they hate blacks lol

The above video is from a Doo Wop group called the Paragons from back in the day. Florencia 13 ( a sureno gang notoriously known for their violence towards blacks in general) have actually adopted it as their theme song rofl

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #664490
09/04/12 06:40 PM
09/04/12 06:40 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
mexican gangs are without a doubt the most influential in southern california. they have even moved in to more traditionally black dominated areas such as south central as well as compton.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #664526
09/05/12 06:15 AM
09/05/12 06:15 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Currently California is about 38% Hispanic and about 6% Black. So over the past few decades some areas that were traditionally black have changed. There's been some friction as there would be in any changeover.

What's more ominous than the friction or even minor bigotry is the hateful actions by some Hispanics (and to a lesser extent by some blacks) that may have grown out of gang activities but has morphed into generic attacks on people who are the "wrong" color or in the "wrong" neighborhood.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/06/08/latino-gang-targeted-blacks-in-california-city/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/05/AR2008010502838.html

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/05/jamiel_shaw_murder_pedro_espin.php

These are of course quite small activities in the larger scheme of things but it is interesting to me that these areas/incidents have not become symbolic rallying names the way that "Howard Beach" or "Bensonhurst" did in an earlier generation. Bottom line though however many of these incidents occur, most murders are intra, not inter-racial.

Yup it always was funny to me that people can enjoy the culture, music or women lol of groups that they otherwise despise but that's human nature. No doubt some of the hoodlums that ran downtown to beat up civil rights demonstrators in the fifties were also Chuck Berry or Bo Diddley fans. So it goes...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Lilo] #664528
09/05/12 06:18 AM
09/05/12 06:18 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Lilo

Yup it always was funny to me that people can enjoy the culture, music or women lol of groups that they otherwise despise but that's human nature.

Some dipshit who used to live in my neighborhood always claimed he hated Arabs and that he loved beating up Arab people. Yet when I saw him at a bar he was flirting with a Moroccan girl. Go figure lol

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #664589
09/05/12 04:25 PM
09/05/12 04:25 PM
B
BordertownResident Offline
Made Member
BordertownResident  Offline
B
Made Member

Yeah Mexicans and Chicanos ( in my opinion there is a difference between the two) are probably the most in control. But don't underestimate 'dem Rednecks' , they also have their fingers in about every pie in those areas grin

Yep there is a big difference between a Mexican and a Chicano or Mexican-American. Chicano criminals are a lot meaner than the Paisas or Mexicans in my opinion. Throught the years Chicano Gangs or Mexican American gangs have influenced Mexican cities (and Mexican street gangs) like Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo, Ciudad Juarez etc. making those areas deadlier now. Before the cartel war in Mexico, the Mexican Cartels used to hire Chicano gangs as foot soldiers because they had the "school" and the impulsive mentality of American street gangs. The cartel bosses have even made corridos or songs glamorizing the braveness of American criminals. One of them is called Pistoleros de Fama or Famous Gunmen and if you are from south Texas or the southwest in general. You know what a "fama" is.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: BordertownResident] #664591
09/05/12 04:36 PM
09/05/12 04:36 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

Yep there is a big difference between a Mexican and a Chicano or Mexican-American. Chicano criminals are a lot meaner than the Paisas or Mexicans in my opinion. Throught the years Chicano Gangs or Mexican American gangs have influenced Mexican cities (and Mexican street gangs) like Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo, Ciudad Juarez etc. making those areas deadlier now. Before the cartel war in Mexico, the Mexican Cartels used to hire Chicano gangs as foot soldiers because they had the "school" and the impulsive mentality of American street gangs. The cartel bosses have even made corridos or songs glamorizing the braveness of American criminals. One of them is called Pistoleros de Fama or Famous Gunmen and if you are from south Texas or the southwest in general. You know what a "fama" is.

A lot of Chicanos ( especially those in California and Texas) can trace their ancestry back to people who already lived in the USA a hundred years ago. A lot of Chicanos even have a degree of English, African or Native American ( like Apache or Navajo ) ancestry.
In my opinion, they really are a different group than Mexicans.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #664666
09/05/12 07:45 PM
09/05/12 07:45 PM
Georgia, USA
S
South_Made Offline
Wiseguy
South_Made  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Georgia, USA
See here's the thing I've came across people that have done time in California, and all that I won't get into that. As far this whole race war thing goes it's not a race war in the sense the media make it out to be majority of it is over control of dope sales in particular areas and it's usually nothing against the black community it's usually just rivals who happen to be black now don't get me wrong some of them are on some other shit. Believe it or not there are blacks in certain Mexican American street gangs in LA, one that comes off the top is Florence and for those that have seen that gangland episode I would hope they would be able to take that episode with a grain of salt. As far as the mexican mafia having an alliance with the aryan brotherhood, I'll say it like how it was said to me that's not a accurate statement, sure on some yards they may have some type of understanding but on other yards it could be the complete opposite and is that way on many yards.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #664943
09/07/12 08:30 AM
09/07/12 08:30 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
LOL florencia 13 would NEVER have a black in their gang NEVER

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #664978
09/07/12 01:54 PM
09/07/12 01:54 PM
Georgia, USA
S
South_Made Offline
Wiseguy
South_Made  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Georgia, USA
We could put money on that if you'd like i forgot which clique but yeah theres A couple black dudes theres pictures im sure if you look hard enough would kinda kill your belief and even show that certain cliques within Florence had black members why would i lie?

Last edited by South_Made; 09/07/12 01:57 PM.
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: South_Made] #664982
09/07/12 01:59 PM
09/07/12 01:59 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
I think that those pictures are probably old because i think the mexican mafia ordered all of their affiliated gangs to kick out any black or afro hispanic members.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #665158
09/08/12 04:52 AM
09/08/12 04:52 AM
Georgia, USA
S
South_Made Offline
Wiseguy
South_Made  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Georgia, USA
Some did some didn't I'm not saying there's alot of blacks in Florence but in certain sets there are blacks in them Florence is just one example you gotta keep in mind it's all where you grow up I'm not sayin' it's a giant trend but if your black growing up in a majority Mexican neighborhood you usually gonna join up with whatever sets there in the neighborhood, same goes for Mexicans, whites whatever believe it or not there's exceptions I'm just sayin' exactly how It was said to me can't always rely on gangland to be accurate.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: South_Made] #665504
09/09/12 07:51 PM
09/09/12 07:51 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: South_Made
Some did some didn't I'm not saying there's alot of blacks in Florence but in certain sets there are blacks in them Florence is just one example you gotta keep in mind it's all where you grow up I'm not sayin' it's a giant trend but if your black growing up in a majority Mexican neighborhood you usually gonna join up with whatever sets there in the neighborhood, same goes for Mexicans, whites whatever believe it or not there's exceptions I'm just sayin' exactly how It was said to me can't always rely on gangland to be accurate.

Please im very well educated in LA chicano gangs.Florencia 13 and the Avenues are the 2 most fused gang with The mexican mafia moreso than biger gangs like 18th.These guys would never have a black member la eme is more racist than the aryan brotherhood FACT.So what do these black members who are in mexican gangs do when they go to prison??Prison time in california is differant than other states its all about race where as in new york its more gang affiliation

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: tiger84] #665551
09/10/12 06:37 AM
09/10/12 06:37 AM
Georgia, USA
S
South_Made Offline
Wiseguy
South_Made  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Georgia, USA
Some pc up some hold their ground if your the one that's educated in this how could you not know this? I'm not tryin' to make it seem like there's a whole army of black dudes in florence or in any eme affiliated group that would be completely false to say that, I am saying certain sets have had blacks it's no different than when mexicans join majority black gangs once they hit the pen some pc up to avoid conflict some stand tall not that common but it's there don't take my word for it though your the educated one.

Last edited by South_Made; 09/10/12 06:40 AM.
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #665554
09/10/12 06:56 AM
09/10/12 06:56 AM
Georgia, USA
S
South_Made Offline
Wiseguy
South_Made  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Georgia, USA

^ Semi new picture.

Older one the dude in the middle doing life he's respected even now from how it was explained to me, it's rare but it's there man plain and simple.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: South_Made] #665563
09/10/12 08:07 AM
09/10/12 08:07 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: South_Made
Some pc up some hold their ground if your the one that's educated in this how could you not know this? I'm not tryin' to make it seem like there's a whole army of black dudes in florence or in any eme affiliated group that would be completely false to say that, I am saying certain sets have had blacks it's no different than when mexicans join majority black gangs once they hit the pen some pc up to avoid conflict some stand tall not that common but it's there don't take my word for it though your the educated one.

I was being sarcastic what happens is either they pc or go at it alone becuse the blacks in the joint wont except them because they were with mexis on the outside.And thos picks are not of florencia 13 which is who we are talking about

Last edited by tiger84; 09/10/12 08:10 AM.
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: tiger84] #665571
09/10/12 08:51 AM
09/10/12 08:51 AM
Otisville FCI, New York
JohnSacrimoni Offline
Wiseguy
JohnSacrimoni  Offline
Wiseguy
Otisville FCI, New York
I have read that there is an "alliance" of some degree between the Gambinos and the Emes. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

What happened to this thing? We bend more rules than the Catholic Church.
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: tiger84] #665572
09/10/12 08:54 AM
09/10/12 08:54 AM
Georgia, USA
S
South_Made Offline
Wiseguy
South_Made  Offline
S
Wiseguy
Georgia, USA
Have I been sarcastic to you? Na' so Id appreciate the same in return, 55th was a mere example corresponding with the thread in general, if I could find what I was looking for I woulda' gladly shared that them two the only ones I could post off the top. Forgot which clique it was but they do have black members you should know not to believe most of what the media puts out there though. Not all pc up in prison though the reason I even posted the second one was to prove that some of them actually stand tall even in prison dude was one of them that's doing a l and isn't in pc for his own safety. It's not that common but it's there, if I could remember which clique of them Florence cats it was that has a few black dudes that might change in prison but on a street level it's there you don't have to take my word for it I know Southerners merely said it how it was told to me I'll just leave it at that.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: South_Made] #665596
09/10/12 11:41 AM
09/10/12 11:41 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
I think that the whole declaring war on black people plan has sort of backfired on the mexican mafia. I dont think they gained that much out of it and also it seems to have led to alot of arrests and heat from the feds.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #665636
09/10/12 01:57 PM
09/10/12 01:57 PM
M
ManGauge Offline
Button
ManGauge  Offline
M
Button
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
I think that the whole declaring war on black people plan has sort of backfired on the mexican mafia. I dont think they gained that much out of it and also it seems to have led to alot of arrests and heat from the feds.

Also , they have inadvertently caused more unity among black gangs in L.A. You dont really see beefing between different clicks of bloods and crips anymore. You even have some crip and blood sets bridging the divide in order to unite against the mexicans.

I also heard about the DAMU's and other blood sets learning Swahili , to mask their conversations from mexican and white inmates when they get inside prison

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: ManGauge] #665638
09/10/12 02:00 PM
09/10/12 02:00 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ManGauge

I also heard about the DAMU's and other blood sets learning Swahili , to mask their conversations from mexican and white inmates when they get inside prison

This sounds a bit wild lol. Since African-Americans are really an American bred group of people who don't have any cultural and linguistic ties to Africa at all

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: ManGauge] #665661
09/10/12 03:24 PM
09/10/12 03:24 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss

Also , they have inadvertently caused more unity among black gangs in L.A. You dont really see beefing between different clicks of bloods and crips anymore. You even have some crip and blood sets bridging the divide in order to unite against the mexicans.

I think damu is the swahili word for blood. Aint they been using that language for a long time anyway.

Theres are lots of alliances in the black gangs, Hoovers, pirus, rolling 30s and 60s, neighbourhood bloods, inglewood family, shot gun crips.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #665748
09/10/12 09:30 PM
09/10/12 09:30 PM
M
ManGauge Offline
Button
ManGauge  Offline
M
Button

This sounds a bit wild lol. Since African-Americans are really an American bred group of people who don't have any cultural and linguistic ties to Africa at all

Cultural ties , yes. Linguistic ties , no.

And who cares? DAMU is in itself , a Swahili African word. I guess they look at it as getting back in touch with their roots.

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Scorsese] #665749
09/10/12 09:31 PM
09/10/12 09:31 PM
M
ManGauge Offline
Button
ManGauge  Offline
M
Button
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

I think damu is the swahili word for blood. Aint they been using that language for a long time anyway.

Theres are lots of alliances in the black gangs, Hoovers, pirus, rolling 30s and 60s, neighbourhood bloods, inglewood family, shot gun crips.

Yup DAMU is Blood in Swahili

Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: TheKillingJoke] #665764
09/11/12 01:23 AM
09/11/12 01:23 AM
Orange County, CA
Nicholas Offline
Underboss
Nicholas  Offline
Underboss
Orange County, CA

And New Mexico?

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer
Re: black vs mexican gangs in LA [Re: Nicholas] #665765
09/11/12 01:24 AM
09/11/12 01:24 AM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Nicholas

And New Mexico?

Walter White's territory.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull