GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Big_Tuna93, RushStreet, Irishman12, 1 invisible), 100 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,354
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,182
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
US LCN and other criminal organizations ? #637811
03/02/12 05:46 AM
03/02/12 05:46 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
what are the relations between the American mafia and other criminal organizations, especially Hispanics, blacks or Russians. Is still feared, and now no longer has the same thickness criminal who had in the eighties?

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #637904
03/02/12 04:57 PM
03/02/12 04:57 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

The reported conflict between the American Mafia and other organized crime groups has always been exaggerated by the press. In many cases, there is little to no reason for the LCN to but heads with the others. Different ethnic groups, different territories, different rackets. While there have been skirmishes here and there at times, there are far more examples of other groups working with or for the LCN for mutual profit. The main difference today is that the LCN is no longer the only major player in the game.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: IvyLeague] #637915
03/02/12 06:10 PM
03/02/12 06:10 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
lcn have a certain niche when it comes to gambling, unions and labour racketeering. I think with the russians during the seventies and eighties they were able to muscle in on the gasoline bootlegging scam by getting the families to work together they were able to make sure that the russians couldnt win against them. The russians in turn knew they were outnumbered and also probably didnt want them to expose themselves to the authorities through any conflict. also i think they benefitted from the relationship as a fairly new group. That changed though as time went on and more and more russian gnagsters started to move to the us especially after the soviet union fell. The first wave of russian gangsters were alot more cooperative and more i suppose godfather-like than the ones that came after. I think thats the only major modern example of the lcn muscling in on another ethnic crime group.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #637938
03/02/12 11:53 PM
03/02/12 11:53 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:
The main difference today is that the LCN is no longer the only major player in the game.

But we could see that is still the single major criminal groups, i dont think russians blacks or hispanic are cohesive, theyre more fractured different cells and not connected each others in different cities

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: m2w] #637941
03/03/12 01:52 AM
03/03/12 01:52 AM
C
CarloRizzo Offline
Button
CarloRizzo  Offline
C
Button
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the mafia really not nearly as cohesive as the media makes out like?

I've heard a lot of guys don't even know what family they are with.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: CarloRizzo] #637942
03/03/12 02:46 AM
03/03/12 02:46 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: m2w
But we could see that is still the single major criminal groups, i dont think russians blacks or hispanic are cohesive, theyre more fractured different cells and not connected each others in different cities

I've said before that a good argument can be made that the LCN is still the strongest organized crime group in the greater New York metropolitan area.

Originally Posted By: CarloRizzo
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the mafia really not nearly as cohesive as the media makes out like?

Obviously, if a guy is made, he knows what family he's with. I'd venture to say most associates do too. I think where the cohesion is lacking is on a bigger scale. Of course, the NY families interact with each other, and have some interaction with the families in New England, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. But it's not like there's much of a connection between, say, the Bruno family in Philadelphia and the Patriarca family in New England. Or between the DeCavalcantes in New Jersey and the Outfit in Chicago.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/03/12 02:48 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: IvyLeague] #637957
03/03/12 09:37 AM
03/03/12 09:37 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
the media does exaggerate abit even at the mobs peak of power. Many experts have come forward and said that valachi may not have been that accurate in his description of the structure of lcn.
The hierarchy of i.e bosses, underboss, consig,capos and perhaps a few of the highranking soldiers in each crew are probably the organised ends of it but everyone underneath is just a mish mash of shifting alliances and criminals under their protection from where most of the money comes from. Newer crime groups dont follow rigid structures like this, which makes the leaders harder to identify. The lcn structure is one of the reasons as to why the feds are able to take them down so often on rico charges.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #637976
03/03/12 12:54 PM
03/03/12 12:54 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:
I've said before that a good argument can be made that the LCN is still the strongest organized crime group in the greater New York metropolitan area.

that is the strongest in ny is sure... we can argue is still the strongest as single criminal group even at national level, i mean if you compare lcn to the single black, latin or russian most powerful groups

Quote:
Newer crime groups dont follow rigid structures like this, which makes the leaders harder to identify.

thats coz they are weaker, they are loosely organized and they will disappear in little time compared to the mafia

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #637981
03/03/12 01:06 PM
03/03/12 01:06 PM
Newcastle Upon Tyne
short841 Offline
Underboss
short841  Offline
Underboss
Newcastle Upon Tyne
your both right but problem with lcn is that its been in usa for eighty years so members are getting recognized whereas the new gangs are unknown because they are new. thats what i think

Last edited by short841; 03/03/12 01:07 PM.

"You shouldn’t be embarrassed by your wealth. This contempt for money is another trick by the rich to keep the poor without it" - Michael Corleone

"You don't have to count the dead to understand the business of the Camorra" Gomorrah, Roberto Saviano
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: short841] #637985
03/03/12 01:25 PM
03/03/12 01:25 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
yeh your right with domestic groups like the lcn and black and hispanic gangs the authorities already know alot about them. Whereas the russians, albanians, africans etc its harder to gather accurate intelligence on them.

Would you guys count the chinese tongs as domestic because they have been around for just as long as the mob has in america?

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #637992
03/03/12 01:34 PM
03/03/12 01:34 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:
Whereas the russians, albanians, africans etc its harder to gather accurate intelligence on them.

the feds nabbed them too and otherwise the newer groups are not enough estabilized they cant be more powerful than domestic powerful groups like lcn

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #637997
03/03/12 01:44 PM
03/03/12 01:44 PM
Newcastle Upon Tyne
short841 Offline
Underboss
short841  Offline
Underboss
Newcastle Upon Tyne
yh they come to usa and are already getting hit so cant settle in

"You shouldn’t be embarrassed by your wealth. This contempt for money is another trick by the rich to keep the poor without it" - Michael Corleone

"You don't have to count the dead to understand the business of the Camorra" Gomorrah, Roberto Saviano
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: m2w] #638008
03/03/12 02:23 PM
03/03/12 02:23 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Quote:
Whereas the russians, albanians, africans etc its harder to gather accurate intelligence on them.

the feds nabbed them too and otherwise the newer groups are not enough estabilized they cant be more powerful than domestic powerful groups like lcn

They do get nabbed but not nearly on the same scale and frequency as the italians. The feds do make some big arrests of russians and albanians evry now and then but once they are done dealing with one group another one pops up and does things differently because their is always a continued established group or criminal element within these communities which allows for protection, support, guidance and even extortion to newly arrive criminal and civilian immigrants in their community.Some albanian doesnt just get off the boat and automatically knows where to make money by himself in a new country. This might not be in form of a crime family but it is still there and very powerful. Otherwise you wouldnt have big cases like these ones that are all over the place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Medicaid_Fraud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Power_Outage

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fired-weatherma...67#.T1JfwYc2_To

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: Scorsese] #638009
03/03/12 02:30 PM
03/03/12 02:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I get your point, Scorsese, but I don't think the Albanians are a very good example. They were basically brought to their knees by a single case a few years ago. The remaining Albanians are very loosely organized, and have come to terms with the fact that if they're to survive, they'll have to work with the Italians. And will ALWAYS be subservient to them. Even when you consider assimilation and all that, the Italians still outnumber the Albanians in this country by an enormous amount.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638011
03/03/12 02:50 PM
03/03/12 02:50 PM
Newcastle Upon Tyne
short841 Offline
Underboss
short841  Offline
Underboss
Newcastle Upon Tyne
yeh your right. i think all the other ethnic gangs havebig respect for the italians so they will never dare to really upset them aswell

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638017
03/03/12 03:16 PM
03/03/12 03:16 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:
They do get nabbed but not nearly on the same scale and frequency as the italians

because the italians are more active and involved in more illicit business... and a single indictment is often enough to get ride of other groups (look like rudaj corporation), the italian mafia survives tons of indictment usually cos more cohesive and organized

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: Scorsese] #638018
03/03/12 03:20 PM
03/03/12 03:20 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Quote:

They do get nabbed but not nearly on the same scale and frequency as the italians. The feds do make some big arrests of russians and albanians evry now and then but once they are done dealing with one group another one pops up and does things differently because their is always a continued established group or criminal element within these communities which allows for protection, support, guidance and even extortion to newly arrive criminal and civilian immigrants in their community.Some albanian doesnt just get off the boat and automatically knows where to make money by himself in a new country. This might not be in form of a crime family but it is still there and very powerful. Otherwise you wouldnt have big cases like these ones that are all over the place.

Good points Scorsese, you're right. Black and Hispanic gangs never get arrested because LE is stumped figuring out who there leaders are. (sarcasm)

Bottom line is the feds can get info on any ethnic group rather easily and it is pretty ridiculous to think LCN would be easier because of their structure. The reason more LCN guys go down is the FBI and LE allocate a great deal more of their resources towards LCN. However if you look at stats per capita I'm sure the numbers would be different.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 03/03/12 03:20 PM.
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: pizzaboy] #638022
03/03/12 03:43 PM
03/03/12 03:43 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I get your point, Scorsese, but I don't think the Albanians are a very good example. They were basically brought to their knees by a single case a few years ago. The remaining Albanians are very loosely organized, and have come to terms with the fact that if they're to survive, they'll have to work with the Italians. And will ALWAYS be subservient to them. Even when you consider assimilation and all that, the Italians still outnumber the Albanians in this country by an enormous amount.

i dont really agree with the whole subservient thing but if your referring to the rudaj gang then yeah ill agree that the media tried to put a spin on it. But the rudaj gang werent the only albanian gang operating in nyc. To be honest with you i wouldnt really count them as a bonafide albanian gang considering one of the leaders nardino colotti was italian, so they are not really a good example. To me rudaj and colotti were just two disgruntled gambino associates who went rogue. He may have recruited a dozen albanians into his gang but that didnt make his gang and him the godfather of albanian oc. And also that case is not exactly a grand example of lcns power either. And the fact that rudaj himself isnt dead speaks volumes.
These are some better examples of albanian mobsters operating in newyork like ismail lika and myfit dika.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/13/d...lent-drug-ring/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/do...rticle-1.181869

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/08/24/top-albanian-aide-arrested-in-nyc-crime-ring-bust/

I probably shouldnt have mentioned the albanians though as it always seems to spark off a debate that takes over the thread.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638026
03/03/12 03:51 PM
03/03/12 03:51 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
the italians are hit especially concerning organized crime, latins and blacks are more involved in petty crimes and drugs than organized crime coz they are loosely organized thats coz you think italians are more hit by feds... the other more organized groups like russians or chinese are less active than italians and less powerful

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: Mussolini14] #638027
03/03/12 03:56 PM
03/03/12 03:56 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Quote:

Good points Scorsese, you're right. Black and Hispanic gangs never get arrested because LE is stumped figuring out who there leaders are. (sarcasm)

Bottom line is the feds can get info on any ethnic group rather easily and it is pretty ridiculous to think LCN would be easier because of their structure. The reason more LCN guys go down is the FBI and LE allocate a great deal more of their resources towards LCN. However if you look at stats per capita I'm sure the numbers would be different.

What you on about? in my previous post i said that black and hispanic gangs and lcn in the states are the same because there domestic groups that the authorities already have alot of info on already. I dont count street gangs the same as the russians and other ethnic groups because they originated in the states.
My point about the mobs structure was to say that it plays a role in how the feds investigate them and bring them down because they are identified as playing particualr roles in the gang.

By the way im not trying to have an argument about which group is better than the other because i really dont care about that im just pointing out the differences with certain groups. And again these groups probably have very little contact with eachother anyway.

Last edited by Scorsese; 03/03/12 04:03 PM.
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638028
03/03/12 04:24 PM
03/03/12 04:24 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:
My point about the mobs structure was to say that it plays a role in how the feds investigate them and bring them down because they are identified as playing particualr roles in the gang.

I dont think they are easier to hit coz they have ranks, its the contrary they are so strong and long-lived thanks their structure, its laughable to think a loosely organized gangs is harder to hit, its enough to know a couple of them and 1 indictment to get ride of this type og gang

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: m2w] #638043
03/03/12 05:20 PM
03/03/12 05:20 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Quote:

I dont think they are easier to hit coz they have ranks, its the contrary they are so strong and long-lived thanks their structure, its laughable to think a loosely organized gangs is harder to hit, its enough to know a couple of them and 1 indictment to get ride of this type og gang

It is easier to build a strong case against a group when they identify themselves with certain positions within a structure. Like on wiretaps when refer to people as capos or underboss its hard to explain that away and is proof of involvment with a criminal enterprise. It all goes towards convicting them in the end.
How else do you think they build up these organisational charts they use?

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638056
03/03/12 07:28 PM
03/03/12 07:28 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

The more hierarchical Italian organized crime and the more loosely organized ethnic criminal enterprises both have their positives and negatives. On one hand, having a more identifiable, hierarchical structure makes the LCN more vulnerable to RICO. But it also provides the framework for the organization to perpetuate itself and to survive. On the other hand, while the lack of a solid hierarchical structure makes it harder for the newer groups to become established and survive indictments when they do come, it makes it harder to keep tabs on them and pin them down in the first place.

A few excerpts from articles in this topic...

"The mob adapted to investigations and convictions as layer upon layer of wiseguys-in-waiting stepped up. The Italians may still control the lion's share of illegal organized crime activity, but competitors are vying for a piece of the action. Law enforcement officials say Asians, Russians and Albanians have established their own crime organizations in the United States. These groups are smaller and more disorganized than their Italian counterparts but pose their own danger. Russian and Albanian groups 'are more like criminal enterprises than organized crime,' observes agent Dennis Bolles, who heads the squad investigating them.
http://articles.cnn.com/2008-07-16/justice/fbi.mob_1_traditional-mob-joseph-massino-crime-groups?_s=PM:CRIME

Despite their weakened state, the Five Families of the Cosa Nostra still form the largest and most organized crime syndicate in the country. But the Russians have a keen sense for finance fraud; the Albanians are exceptionally violent; and the Chinese keep local businesses under their thumb. The Feds have had success combating these newer groups: Rudaj and his crew were convicted of racketeering and illegal gambling last year in Manhattan federal court. But new Albanian crews are suspected of filling in the vacuum since then, one source said. 'These groups are more about particular scams than taking over huge pieces of territory or whole industries," said one law enforcement source. 'But they're very good at it, and they're very hard to infiltrate."
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/item_Sg70KTTLwQcQykvdx9ftrI

"Over the past three decades, Russian mobsters, Chinese gangsters, Mexican cartels and a host of other groups have all grabbed slices of the criminal activity traditionally dominated by the mafia. But none have come close to exerting the kind of wide-ranging influence still enjoyed by La Cosa Nostra, as the Italian-American mob is known. That is partly because of how the different gangs have organized themselves. The mafia has a strict hierarchical structure, law-enforcement officials said, and it has proven capable of finding new soldiers. Even after imprisonment of senior leadership, it survives, and in some places thrives, though most experts agree that its operations are now largely confined to its traditional bases in the Northeast and Chicago. Russian gangsters were once feared as the next criminal superpower. But their looser structure, which helps them avoid detection by law enforcement, has also kept them from growing into an organization able to recruit the number of members needed to challenge the mafia. The Russian networks tend to come together briefly for particular criminal plots and then disband, according to Michael Vecchione, who heads the rackets division at the Brooklyn district attorney's office. Mr. Shafer, the FBI official, said some Russian crooks also realized there were great profits to be made in white-collar crime, such as scams involving insurance or medical fraud, "so why do the extortion or gambling? Most Asian gangs, meanwhile, tend to victimize only members of their own immigrant group and therefore remain small compared with much larger mafia families, experts who study the groups said. One area dominated by the newer gangs is the U.S. drug trade, where Mexican cartels are now challenging the Colombians for supremacy, said John Gilbride, special agent in charge of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's New York Office. But Mr. Abadinsky said the big drug cartels were "one-trick ponies" and didn't participate in non-drug-related crime since nothing else was as profitable. So while the days of John Gotti—the "Dapper Don" whose swagger and scheming made him the most wanted mobster of his time—are long gone, the Italian-American mob remains the most powerful criminal enterprise in the U.S., mafia observers say."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704115404576096392318489246.html

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/03/12 07:29 PM.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: m2w] #638073
03/03/12 09:44 PM
03/03/12 09:44 PM
C
CarloRizzo Offline
Button
CarloRizzo  Offline
C
Button
Having the structure like lcn does is good for maintaining control and order. When you have the type of guys who join these groups running around wild it isn't good, so you need a boss, and capos to control them.

But, when you have clear leaders it is easier to identify them and decapitate the crews than if you are like the Ndrangheta for example and more horizontal structurally.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: IvyLeague] #638084
03/04/12 12:58 AM
03/04/12 12:58 AM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Obviously, if a guy is made, he knows what family he's with. I'd venture to say most associates do too. I think where the cohesion is lacking is on a bigger scale. Of course, the NY families interact with each other, and have some interaction with the families in New England, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. But it's not like there's much of a connection between, say, the Bruno family in Philadelphia and the Patriarca family in New England. Or between the DeCavalcantes in New Jersey and the Outfit in Chicago.

Im not disagreeing with you per se, but an example of not knowing could be made in Butcher Boy Maselli; in Five Families, Selwyn Raab claims that for many years, Pellegrino himself remained unaware that the borgata he was associated with was, in fact, the Genovese. Or other cases caught on tape, where more senior mobsters have been recorded breaking down and explaining the relationships. Another example of limited knowledge could be made in many Galante era Bonanno members believing he was in fact the official boss, rather then the "upstart capo" he is now labelled as.

(cough.)
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: CarloRizzo] #638114
03/04/12 07:27 AM
03/04/12 07:27 AM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
Having the structure like lcn does is good for maintaining control and order. When you have the type of guys who join these groups running around wild it isn't good, so you need a boss, and capos to control them.

But, when you have clear leaders it is easier to identify them and decapitate the crews than if you are like the Ndrangheta for example and more horizontal structurally.

Maybe im wrong but i just find it funny how even we know who the bosses are of the gambino, lucchese and bonnano(brfore he was arrested)families. It seems to me the fbi already have enough intelligence after every bust that they are able to identify who is the most likely to take leadership roles. Its like they wipe the board and fill in the blanks.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: m2w] #638117
03/04/12 08:41 AM
03/04/12 08:41 AM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Quote:

QFT- these days the FBI has interpreters and agents that speak language on earth and every OC syndicate of any ethnicity has members with roles as mob members due, just because they are not officially called "capo" or "underboss" doesn't mean LE can't figure out who that would be through surveillance, wire taps ect and who the "soldiers" are. Difference is LCN is set up so if a guy goes down, someone is there to fill the rank and avoid confusion so everyone knows who to still kick up to, report to ect.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 03/04/12 08:43 AM.
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: Scorsese] #638118
03/04/12 08:50 AM
03/04/12 08:50 AM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario

Maybe im wrong but i just find it funny how even we know who the bosses are of the gambino, lucchese and bonnano(brfore he was arrested)families. It seems to me the fbi already have enough intelligence after every bust that they are able to identify who is the most likely to take leadership roles. Its like they wipe the board and fill in the blanks.

I'm sure LE knows who the leaders are in many big OC syndicates but other ethnic OC aren't studied as a hobby by people like us as often as LCN groups and therefore there isn't as much info on them available to us. Doesn't mean LE doesn't have it though . Hell look at biker gangs like the HA who have their rank on the back of their jackets. Doesn't seem to slow them down.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638182
03/04/12 04:09 PM
03/04/12 04:09 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
what are the relations between the American mafia and other criminal organizations, especially Hispanics, blacks or Russians. Is still feared, and now no longer has the same thickness criminal who had in the eighties?

What are the relations between the mafia and other OC in Italy Furio?

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: Mussolini14] #638185
03/04/12 04:13 PM
03/04/12 04:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

What are the relations between the mafia and other OC in Italy Furio?

I know you addressed the question to Furio, Muss. But I personally think the relations are at an all time low. The more "Americanized" the wiseguys here become (and they're pretty Americanized at this point), the less likely they seem to keep in touch with Sicilian Cosa Nostra.

Guys like Frank Cali and Sal Catalano are certainly exceptions to the rule, but I'd say they're in the minority.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull