GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 142 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,815
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,175
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: pizzaboy] #638189
03/04/12 04:19 PM
03/04/12 04:19 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
what are the relations between the American mafia and other criminal organizations, especially Hispanics, blacks or Russians. Is still feared, and now no longer has the same thickness criminal who had in the eighties?

What are the relations between the mafia and other OC in Italy Furio?

I know you addressed the question to Furio, Muss. But I personally think the relations are at an all time low. The more "Americanized" the wiseguys here become (and they're pretty Americanized at this point), the less likely they seem to keep in touch with Sicilian Cosa Nostra.

Guys like Frank Cali and Sal Catalano are certainly exceptions to the rule, but I'd say they're in the minority.

Agreed on that, last I read of any major LCN figrue going to Italy was in Baby Shacks indictment the Feds said he went to Italy to buy some property out there

Also when Massino was Boss he went to Italy with Frank Coppa I believe and made him Capo, Massino also went to Mexico with TG and made him Consig. (technically Acting while Spero's trial was still going on) over there.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 03/04/12 04:30 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: Dapper_Don] #638192
03/04/12 04:25 PM
03/04/12 04:25 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
what are the relations between the American mafia and other criminal organizations, especially Hispanics, blacks or Russians. Is still feared, and now no longer has the same thickness criminal who had in the eighties?

I know you addressed the question to Furio, Muss. But I personally think the relations are at an all time low. The more "Americanized" the wiseguys here become (and they're pretty Americanized at this point), the less likely they seem to keep in touch with Sicilian Cosa Nostra.

Guys like Frank Cali and Sal Catalano are certainly exceptions to the rule, but I'd say they're in the minority.

Agreed on that, last I read of any major LCN going to Italy was in Baby Shacks indictment the Feds said he went to Italy to buy some property out there

Also when Massino was Boss he went to Italy with Frank Coppa I believe and made him Capo, Massino also went to Mexico with TG and made him Consig. (technically Acting while Spero's trial was still going on) over there.

Don't forget when Paulie Walnuts went to pick up that hooker whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638193
03/04/12 04:30 PM
03/04/12 04:30 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
^^^I stand corrected, I forgot about the DiMeo crime family

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 03/04/12 04:30 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: furio_from_naples] #638212
03/04/12 05:42 PM
03/04/12 05:42 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:

they have links with the albanians, morocons, chineses and nigerians especially... the links are because of drug trafficking since both albanians nigerians and morocons are involved in heroin hashish and cocaine traffick and they are in strategic position in order to come huge quantities of drugs into Italy and europe and they have big communities living in italy... the camorra has links with the chineses because of false clothes/goods

Re: US LCN and other criminal organizations ? [Re: pizzaboy] #638246
03/04/12 09:14 PM
03/04/12 09:14 PM
Ontario
M
Mussolini14 Offline
Capo
Mussolini14  Offline
M
Capo
Ontario

Yah I have read a little about the Gambino's trying to reestablish connections to Sicily but for various reasons nothing panned out. My Question to Furio was more about OC in Italy and if there are any other ethnic OC groups operating there and if so what is their relationship with the Italians. Sorry I didn't clarify in my initial post.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull