GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 129 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,815
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,176
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #626818
12/28/11 12:48 PM
12/28/11 12:48 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Just finished reading "The Last Sultan," a biography of Ahmet Ertegun, founder of Atlantic Records. Very interesting. He was a fascinating guy. Many insights into the ruthlessness of the music biz, and more than a few choice anecdotes about bands and performers'... uh...peculiarities.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: Turnbull] #626832
12/28/11 03:17 PM
12/28/11 03:17 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Just finished reading "The Last Sultan," a biography of Ahmet Ertegun, founder of Atlantic Records. Very interesting. He was a fascinating guy. Many insights into the ruthlessness of the music biz, and more than a few choice anecdotes about bands and performers'... uh...peculiarities.

I've seen some reviews about that book but was waiting to hear more before I purchased it. From what I read Ertegun kept up with or surpassed any rock star in his pursuit of pleasure (drugs and women). But he was also a hardnosed businessman who was fair by the standards of the day? Is that accurate?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #626833
12/28/11 03:29 PM
12/28/11 03:29 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
The industry is being forced to evolve before our eyes, but evolve how and what will it become for it to survive post-Internet?

Your guess is as good as any.

I think it will be more of the same. At the tip top you will have a few bands that made it before the internet age and whose fans largely don't relate to them via the net. You'll also see a few post-internet bands who've figured out how to make downloading work for them. The rich will get richer.

But for the vast majority of bands there will be less work and less money. On the one hand since I think the music industry has way too many bands or performers anyway a certain shaking out of the marginal talent will be a good thing. On the other hand, a lot of the musicians I like from back in the day took two or more albums to build a name for themselves and find some level of commercial success. That's almost impossible today. You either make it big right away or you stay laboring in anonymity.

I am not bothered by the prospect of record companies making less money since they are responsible for $18 cd's with 1 or 2 decent songs on them BUT I can't accept people saying they have a "right" to free music. That same attitude is harming the newspaper industry, the fiction market and is impacting the film industry as well. If you're a creative person you have the right to create product and put it in the market at a price you think reasonable. The consumer has the right to not buy it or attempt to negotiate with you for a different price. They don't have the right to take your stuff for free and tell you they're doing you a favor.

We'll see higher concert ticket prices as bands attempt to make up the difference.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: Lilo] #626855
12/28/11 05:41 PM
12/28/11 05:41 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Lilo, the book is generally quite favorable to Ertegun. It's a little fuzzy about drug use, but he could party down with any rockers.
I guess you could also say he was "fair" by record industry standards, which are lower than whale s**t.

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #626867
12/28/11 07:03 PM
12/28/11 07:03 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Van Halen back with Roth.
We're putting the band back together

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: Lilo] #626877
12/28/11 09:16 PM
12/28/11 09:16 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Didn't they have a scheduled reunion years ago that never came off?

Van Halen was the icon of every beer-soaked 14-year-old (including my son). I drove him to a Van Halen concert at Radio City Music Hall in the Eighties. When I picked him up and asked how it was, he said, "Eddie blew Jimi away." I almost threw him out of the car.

Then I bought a video, "Jimi Plays Berkeley," which has the best extant footage of his technique (and a great concert, too). After showing him that video, I heard no more about Eddie's playing.

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: Turnbull] #626912
12/29/11 08:13 AM
12/29/11 08:13 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Yes, they did have a reunion planned but I think that there was some miscommunication between Roth and Eddie (big surprise) and words were spoken and blah blah blah.

Speaking of Hendrix though:

There is a "new" Hendrix release available: The Jimi Hendrix Experience Winterland (4 CD's) and bonus CD (Jimi Hendrix Experience at Fillmore West).

There is a story-possibly apocryphal , though I seem to remember reading it in Miles' autobiography-that as a member of Miles Davis' band , John Coltrane , who was even then known for incredibly long solos, went to Miles and initiated a long musical discussion about how Coltrane was having trouble wrapping up his solos and how did Miles think he should handle it. Miles' typically terse response was "John. Put the f*****g horn down!!!"

I mention that because even as a Hendrix slappy on some this release's solos I sorta wish Miles had been around to tell Hendrix that. Hendrix here is in full effect though. It is an expansion and remastering of the previous Winterland release. Versions of old songs are drastically reworked and expanded.The highlight is undoubtedly an 11 minute marathon of "Like a Rolling Stone". The Fillmore CD has two different versions of "Dear Mr. Fantasy".

To the extent you can say anyone was the greatest, Hendrix certainly fit the bill. But even the greatest is only one man. It would have been interesting to hear a second guitarist, organist or horn player on some of these songs. Because Hendrix goes on and on and on...

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #626937
12/29/11 02:30 PM
12/29/11 02:30 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
Because obviously everybody is suffering in the current economy...

Jay-Z and Kanye West Earn Nearly $6 Million for Playing 16 Year-old's Birthday Party

Quote:

[Source: NME.com] Kanye West and Jay-Z were paid just under US$6 million to play live at the 16th birthday party of the daughter of an Arab billionaire.

The rappers, who released their much anticipated collaboration album 'Watch The Throne' earlier this year, were reportedly paid a fee of US$2.9 million each to perform the gig, which took place in Dubai around two weeks before Christmas.

According to The Sun, the rappers performed several sets at the party, which was given to celebrate the 16th birthday of the girl, who is also the niece of Sheikh Mansour, the multi billionaire owner of Manchester City Football Club.

Jay-Z has previously hinted that the second release from his and West's 'Watch The Throne' project will be released next year.

He said of he and West's future plans: "We – I say 'we' because I'm in Throne mode – we're in a great place creatively. You might see a Jay, then Kanye and a Throne album next year… We've really found our zone."

Jay-Z and Kanye West completed a lengthy North American arena tour just before the Christmas period.

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627000
12/29/11 09:56 PM
12/29/11 09:56 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627003
12/29/11 11:07 PM
12/29/11 11:07 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I didn't know Rihanna and Kenny Chesney were that popular.
And Roger Waters got to keep all that money for himself without having to share any with David Gilmour...

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627004
12/29/11 11:09 PM
12/29/11 11:09 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Quote:
When the group that organizes the Grammy Awards abruptly announced last April that it was cutting nearly a third of the award categories and eliminating trophies for smaller genres like Latin jazz and zydeco, it did not take long for the protests to start.

Latin jazz musicians in New York quickly started a petition drive and a Web site, and filed a lawsuit, accusing the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of violating its own rules and discriminating against ethnic minorities. A few older stars — Paul Simon, Bonnie Raitt, Herbie Hancock and Carlos Santana — took public stands against the changes, calling them a disservice to musicians outside the mainstream.

Cuts in Grammys -grumbling but no action

Winter is Coming

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: Lilo] #627013
12/30/11 01:47 AM
12/30/11 01:47 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Lilo
I didn't know Rihanna and Kenny Chesney were that popular.

What strikes me is the highest average ticket price.

Sir Paul, I adore your work, both Beatles and solo catalogues. The locals know I'm a Beatle nut. And in recent years, I've increasingly respected the shit out of your indeliable contributions to pop music. (Especially after the recent reissues of MCCARTNEY and MCCARTNEY II albums.)

But $135 for one of your concerts?!? Are you nuts? Did that golddigger ex really nail you that badly? Are you starving for cash? Jesus Christ I like you dude, but I pay that much to buy a guitar, not a concert ticket. Excuse me, "not an average concert ticket." Yeah that means a good half of a concert audience of yours pays more than $135 just for a seat.

Even if John and George came back to life and told God to suck it and the Beatles got reformed, that's still too much.

Originally Posted By: Lilo
And Roger Waters got to keep all that money for himself without having to share any with David Gilmour...

To be fair, unless I'm mistaken, he underwrote the entire $60-70 million tour pricetag (varies by account) so he's entitled to break even. Which is funny because that THE WALL concert (strong contender for concert of the year IMO) is practically an excuse for Waters to make his anti-capitalist rant.

Hilarious. (Capo would've loved it.)

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 12/30/11 01:49 AM.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627178
12/31/11 07:19 AM
12/31/11 07:19 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Peter Frampton Sues A&M Records Over Digital Royalties

Quote:
At the center of the lawsuit is the way royalties are calculated for digital goods. Frampton's complaint argues Universal should have paid 50 percent of net receipts, which is typical when music is licensed. But record labels tend to treat digital sales like physical sales, which have a much lower royalty rate.

http://www.billboard.com/news/peter-fram...005751352.story

EDIT - It should be noted that last year, Pink Floyd sued EMI over similar complaints in UK courts and won.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 12/31/11 07:21 AM.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627222
12/31/11 03:41 PM
12/31/11 03:41 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Lilo, my nephew sent me the Hendrix at Winterland CDs, as well as West Coast Seattle Boy, Wild Blue Angel (Isle of Wight) and Hendrix in the West. As with so much of what's been released within the last 10 years, nothing on Winterland is bad, but it's all been done before--and better. The first Seattle Boy disc has some pretty decent R&B from the bands Jimi played with before the Experience, but the playing isn't readily identified as Jimi. The rest is like the Winterland stuff--there are only so many times you can hear "Foxy Lady," "Purple Haze," etc. and maintain interest (although one of the "Purple Haze"'s on the boxed set, "The Jimi Hendrix Experience," contains one of his patented big finishes). Jimi was way off at the Isle of Wight, his last concert.

"Hendrix in the West" was the first posthumous release of live Jimi, and it's still one of the very best. I held onto my vinyl all these years, hoping for a CD release--now I have it.

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627243
12/31/11 07:05 PM
12/31/11 07:05 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
An on-line article about Prince refusing to let former associated acts The Time and The Family tour/record again under their names, which he owns the copyright.

Trouble at Paisley Park

http://www.dominionofnewyork.com/2011/12/30/trouble-in-paisley-park/

Weird how that article brings up Susannah Melvoin without mentioning in context that (1) her sister was in Prince's Revolution band, and (2)she was once Prince's finance, allegedly the inspiration for his track "Forever in My Life."

Anyway, in related "Screw You Purple Mother Fucker!" news, The Time (now the "Original 7ven") have scored a deal with Fox Sports Network to showcase their single "#Trendin" during televised regional NBA games and other similar network programming. Good for them.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=7393873

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #627404
01/01/12 11:28 PM
01/01/12 11:28 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Continuing with Beatles, perhaps not quite as popular Beatle songs, two that I really like are "My Bonnie" and "Ain't She Sweet." I remember as a kid I had a little blue songbook which had folk type songs and patriotic songs and those were in the book. I love "Rock" version of each. smile

Oh, and still with the Beatles and comparing original recordings to re-recordings, I LOVE The Beatles "Rock & Roll Music" and "Roll Over Beethoven" AND I think even better than the originals. With all due respect to Chuck Berry smile

TIS

I enjoy their sincere fanboy covers, whether covering Berry or Perkins or Little Richard or Holly or whoever ("Baby, It's You" is particularly fun) but that's the thing, they're just that: covers that don't (for me) match up to those originals. (Nobody especially beats Berry at his own original licks & tracks.)

Except for one exception. A cover they did that I'll argue is actually superior than the original, and Lilo will probably have my head for this but alright..."Twist & Shout."

Why? Maybe it was recording circumstances for the PLEASE PLEASE ME album, having to record all the tracks in one day, mixing a few originals with covers they regularly performed in concert. Working like dogs all day and into the night as a band together (complete contrast with them just several years later), all that adrenaline flowing at max power as they tackled the song: "Twist & Shout."

They followed the basic beat and rhythm of the Isley Brothers version, but they gave it balls. John's throat was shredded after that long day, but that group tight as fuck as any rock band can be with the members responded to his desperate, charismatic vocals and each other in real time.

If this was done today, critics would label it a purposeful "punk rock" track. But back then, it was just dudes "high" from kicking ass on their first album but wanted to leave that damn studio after tripping out in massive sweat. That one take forever captured in audio is easily one of the more inspirational, great rock n roll recordings from that decade.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 01/01/12 11:31 PM.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627405
01/01/12 11:34 PM
01/01/12 11:34 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
RR,

I'm with you on Twist & Shout. I do remember John saying how his voice was really strained. It's just a wonderful version of the song that's all there is to it. smile Now my daughters always think of Ferris Buller when they hear that song. wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627567
01/02/12 08:41 PM
01/02/12 08:41 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
New (reformed) Van Halen Album Art/Release Date revealed!

Quote:

The album, Van Halen's first since 1984 to feature original singer David Lee Roth, is due out on February 7, 2012 with a single and video slated to premiere on Jan. 10, the same day tickets go on sale for the band's world tour.

In November, Van Halen signed with Interscope Records after four decades at Warner Bros. The new album's name is still TBA. (Source: MTV)

Meanwhile, Paul McCartney's reps have stated that his upcoming jazz/standards album will NOT be titled My Valentine after all. Instead NME reports that it's going to be actually titled...I'm not making this up...Kisses on the Bottom. lol

What some on the subtle-deaf Internet don't get is the purposeful double entendre, since the album title is a reference to a lyric from one of the tracks Macca reportedly covered: "I'm Going to Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter."

Hilarious. Such a better, if initially stunning, album title than the alleged old, bland record title. It's right up there in the Macca cheekyness of his masterpiece Ram album where he had a picture of beetles mating to tell everyone how he felt treated by his ex-Beatle bandmates. Or singing "Eat at Home" with his wife, and they obviously weren't talking about "eating" food. tongue

Can't wait for the Kiss My Ass album.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 01/02/12 08:42 PM.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627625
01/03/12 02:37 AM
01/03/12 02:37 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
From the Old Grudges Die Hard With a Vengeance newsdesk:

Sex Pistols' Steve Jones: 'Glen Matlock was a middle-class mommy's boy'

Quote:
Jones finished by saying: "I'm tired of Glen Matlock saying he was the songwriter for the Sex Pistols. I co-wrote as many songs… but I don't go shouting about it.

"Every time I read it, it bugs me. If he was such a great songwriter, where are the songs after the Sex Pistols? It's just annoying."

http://www.nme.com/news/sex-pistols/61160

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627727
01/03/12 09:10 PM
01/03/12 09:10 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Salt, meet Grain.

Pink Floyd To Reunite For 2012 London Olympics?

Quote:
Rumors set the woods alight, and the fire around Pink Floyd has begun. According to the London Evening Standard, the legendary band’s surviving members will reunite to close out the London 2012 Olympics.

An “insider” tells the paper, “It’s long been made clear it would take something very special to get Pink Floyd back together again and it doesn’t get any bigger than the Olympics.” The source then added “they have been a major part of the nation’s culture over the past 40 years and it will be very fitting that they’re involved when London is on show to the world. It’s hoped everything can be confirmed in the coming weeks.”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/pink-floyd-london-olympics/

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #627998
01/05/12 02:33 PM
01/05/12 02:33 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Album cover for McCartney's upcoming KISSES ON THE BOTTOM revealed:

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #628006
01/05/12 02:39 PM
01/05/12 02:39 PM
California

California
Actually I kind of like it. It's small pic but Paul looks good. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #628039
01/05/12 03:44 PM
01/05/12 03:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Actually I kind of like it. It's small pic but Paul looks good. smile

How old is that picture?

Today Paul looks more like Margaret Thatcher than "The Cute One."

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: pizzaboy] #628042
01/05/12 03:50 PM
01/05/12 03:50 PM
California

California
Ha ha ha! Yea it does look like it's an older pic but it's hard to tell. Paul has aged but still has that boyish look(cute) if you ask me. But then, I'm a fan. wink

TIS

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #628045
01/05/12 03:54 PM
01/05/12 03:54 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Paul has aged but still has that boyish look(cute) if you ask me.

Yeah, he still looks 16, Tis.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: pizzaboy] #628046
01/05/12 03:59 PM
01/05/12 03:59 PM
California

California
Now, come on, I didn't say that. wink You're cold! lol

TIS

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #628048
01/05/12 04:00 PM
01/05/12 04:00 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
You know I'm kidding, Tis smile.

I've told you many times that Paul was my favorite Beatle, which puts me in the minority.

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: pizzaboy] #628049
01/05/12 04:05 PM
01/05/12 04:05 PM
California

California
The older I get, the more tolerant of old age I am. lol

TIS

Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #628109
01/05/12 08:31 PM
01/05/12 08:31 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Live Streaming of Van Halen NYC concert?

Allegedly tonight's gig at CafeWhaNYC for the media (and reportedly debut their first album single) is allegedly supposed to stream tonight at 8 PM, ET.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cafewhanyc

EDIT - Said single, "Tattoo," will be released next tuesday.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 01/05/12 08:42 PM.
Re: Random Music News/Musings/Debates Thread [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #628115
01/05/12 09:32 PM
01/05/12 09:32 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Nearly 700 Unreleased Thin Lizzy Recordings Found

Quote:
Before his death in 1986, Thin Lizzy bassist/frontman and main writer Phil Lynott gave an unidentified caretaker 150 tapes of unreleased music. In 2012, some of the nearly 700 tracks included in the archive will see the light of day – Universal Music has acquired the tapes and the company is prepping a new Thin Lizzy box set which is due out later in 2012.

“This is an absolutely stunning find,” project manager Steve Hammonds told the Irish Independent. The collection will feature outtakes and alternate versions of Lizzy hits, as well as “material which was recorded but never released at the time,” Hammonds added. The recordings span from 1971 to 1981 and total approximately 150 hours.

The group’s surviving members – Scott Gorham, Brian Robertson, Brian Downey, Eric Bell and others – are reportedly helping with the mammoth project. 2012 marks the 26th anniversary of Lynott’s passing, but Hammonds insists this box set is no vulgar cash-in.

“Phil Lynott passed the material on to a third party for safekeeping,” he said. “They held on to it for decades because they were waiting for the right people to come along. They really didn’t trust anyone enough to release it properly,” he added. “No money has changed hands, this person is a Thin Lizzy fan.”

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/News/thin-lizzy-songs-0104-2012/

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull