GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #624915
12/15/11 06:51 AM
12/15/11 06:51 AM
Mukremin Offline
Underboss
Mukremin  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Tonymtl
When Vito begins throwing his millions at assassins for vengeance it's gonna get even uglier in Montreal. There are years to come. It's probably already happening. Think about it. The rizzutos were global. Not some US crew trying to make a dollar. It's gonna happen if they don't get him. And believe me he's organizing.

I dont think that, its a fact that the Rizzutos are finished. And with that also the Bonanno influence in that area. What could Vito possibly do after all this? He must be praying that hes locked up safe with all these things going around.

Up to date mafia charts --> https://cosanostracharts.wordpress.com/
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Mukremin] #624925
12/15/11 07:45 AM
12/15/11 07:45 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Mukremin
When Vito begins throwing his millions at assassins for vengeance it's gonna get even uglier in Montreal. There are years to come. It's probably already happening. Think about it. The rizzutos were global. Not some US crew trying to make a dollar. It's gonna happen if they don't get him. And believe me he's organizing.

I dont think that, its a fact that the Rizzutos are finished. And with that also the Bonanno influence in that area. What could Vito possibly do after all this? He must be praying that hes locked up safe with all these things going around.

It's not a fact, only an assumption. And there are more Bonanno members in Montreal than just the Rizzutos, Arcuri being probably one.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #624931
12/15/11 10:35 AM
12/15/11 10:35 AM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
He's coming out October 2012 maybe even sooner. I've also heard rumours that his immediate family is relocating to western Canada. And by the way it's very easy to send messages through prison visitors. Money buys power. He's sons death will be avenged for sure.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Mukremin] #624934
12/15/11 11:02 AM
12/15/11 11:02 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Quote:

the influence of the bonanno's ended because of the rizzuto's, the rizzuto's cut their links with new york and the actual war is because the bonanno's want to take montreal again
it's obvious that the war started when montagna was deported there and sal catalano released from prison
if the attack came from ontario, cotroni or whoever from canada it would start suddenly after the operation colisee in 2006, why they should wait so much to start attacking

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624935
12/15/11 11:03 AM
12/15/11 11:03 AM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
French news this morning cited that sources had seen Tony Suzuki at a meeting with a lawyer and a high-ranking street gang member in little Italy last month. I recall hearing that lopresti was there too. The burnt car found 2 blocks away from the attempted Suzuki hit is a biker signature. Don't leave out the bikers and street gangs. More confusion to what's going on guys.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624938
12/15/11 11:16 AM
12/15/11 11:16 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
the bikers have nothing to do with it, the burnt car is used in mafia killing i don't know the bikers tactic... the bikers couldn't know even where to start a war against the mafia and viceversa

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: m2w] #624940
12/15/11 11:32 AM
12/15/11 11:32 AM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
You never know. The narcotics trade is very dangerous. I hope your right. Remember what Vito told law enforcement agents when he got extradited. " you're making a big mistake taking me away, be careful of the blacks (street gangs).

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624942
12/15/11 11:43 AM
12/15/11 11:43 AM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
He's in coma.

Could it be work of the bikers and street gangs?.....most definitely but behind that is something bigger, something more international.

Last edited by eurodave; 12/15/11 11:58 AM.
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624943
12/15/11 11:44 AM
12/15/11 11:44 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
street gangs don't know even mafia hierarchy, they couldn't know where to start in case of a war
it's obviously an internal war

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624946
12/15/11 12:15 PM
12/15/11 12:15 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
MONTREAL – It now resembles a hit list – the names of a trio police sources say were major players in an attempt to reach a consensus over who should assume control over the Mafia in Montreal.

Montreal businessman Antonio (Tony Suzuki) Pietrantonio is the latest target in a series of shootings that began in September.

Pietrantonio, 48, was left in critical condition after being shot Tuesday night near the entrance of Restaurant Imperio, a Portuguese grill in a strip mall on Jarry St. E. near Chambord St.

He was taken to hospital and on Thursday morning remained in an artificial coma, listed in critical but stable condition, said Montreal police Constable Yannick Ouimet.

"It's going to be at least another 24 hours" before investigators may be able to start questioning Pietrantonio, Ouimet said at 7:30 a.m. Thursday.

The attempt on Pietrantonio’s life follows the Nov. 24 slaying of Salvatore (Sal the Ironworker) Montagna on an island just east of Montreal and a Sept. 16 attempt on the life of Raynald Desjardins in Laval.

In 1993, Pietrantonio and Desjardins were arrested together in an RCMP investigation dubbed Project Jaggy, which uncovered a conspiracy between Mafia members and Hells Angels to smuggle cocaine into Canada.

In 1995, Pietrantonio was sentenced to a three-year prison term after he pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge in the case.

According to a National Parole Board decision the following year, Pietrantonio – at age 33 – was already considered by police to be an influential organized crime figure.

Pietrantonio might have known his life was in danger after someone shot Lorenzo (Larry) LoPresti, 40, to death on a condo balcony in St. Laurent Oct. 24.

Police sources repeated Wednesday that LoPresti – considered an associate of Pietrantonio in the parking-lot business in downtown Montreal – appeared to have been acting as Pietrantonio’s right-hand man when he was hit.

Pietrantonio hasn’t been charged with a crime since 1993.

During a 2005 trial, he was alleged to have been involved in an alleged plot to smuggle cocaine into Canada.

An investigation in that case produced drug conspiracy charges against a Montreal lawyer that were eventually tossed out.

Pietrantonio was not charged in the case.

His name also appears in court documents filed in Project Colisée, the police crackdown on organized crime that helped create the apparent void in the Mob.

Conversations recorded secretly during Colisée indicated Pietrantonio was someone to whom Mafia leaders turned to at least twice to help resolve conflicts.

His only other convictions date back to 1992, when he pleaded guilty to possessing a concealed weapon and a listening device that only police can legally possess.

Pietrantonio's nickname – Tony Suzuki – is an apparent reference to a car dealership he part-owned in eastern Montreal until 2007.

According to the Quebec business registry, Pietrantonio is the head of a numbered corporation based in St. Léonard that controls many companies, including construction firms.

Desjardins is also reportedly involved in a construction company.

Montagna, meanwhile, was believed to have been shaking down construction companies in the Montreal area – something police suspect he also did in New York before he was deported to Canada in 2009.

According to police sources, in the months leading to September the three men had been attempting to reach a consensus over who should act as the next leaders among the Mafia in Montreal.

A fourth man, Joseph (Jos) Di Maulo, 69, also was alleged to be part of the group.

Di Maulo’s reputed ties to the Mafia date back decades.

No arrests have been made in the shooting of Pietrantonio.

An abandoned car that was set on fire at Jacques Casault and Joseph Quintal Sts. shortly after the shooting, apparently used by one or more gunmen to flee the scene of the attack on Pietrantonio, had been reported stolen prior to the 8:50 p.m. hit attempt, Constable Anie Lemieux, another police spokesperson, said.

Jan Ravensbergen of The Gazette contributed to this story.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Thi ... z1gcUPRvA0

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624954
12/15/11 01:01 PM
12/15/11 01:01 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
The article indicates that Pietrantonio and Desjardins might be on the same side. Not suprisingly both faced an attempt on their lives. If Suziki's group took out Montagna, it might have been a major blow to the Ontario criminals because Montagna was probably their man in Montreal.

Also, the initial killings differ from the latest ones. There were months between the kidnapping of Renda, the murder of [BadWord] and the murder of Rizzuto, and all succeeded, suggesting that these were carefully planned.

However, the latest attempts seem to be rather clumsy, considering that two out of 4 failed, and the another one almost failed (Montagna). Also, these latest attempts followed in rapid succession, indicating that there's now a war going on.

That failed mob meeting in September supports this theory.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #624964
12/15/11 01:41 PM
12/15/11 01:41 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
lopresti should be on the same side of pietrantonio too according to the articles

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #624993
12/15/11 03:52 PM
12/15/11 03:52 PM
Montreal
T
Tonymtl Offline
Button
Tonymtl  Offline
T
Button
Montreal
Thats a good theory and probably closest to the truth.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #624999
12/15/11 04:04 PM
12/15/11 04:04 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
The article indicates that Pietrantonio and Desjardins might be on the same side. Not suprisingly both faced an attempt on their lives. If Suziki's group took out Montagna, it might have been a major blow to the Ontario criminals because Montagna was probably their man in Montreal.

Also, the initial killings differ from the latest ones. There were months between the kidnapping of Renda, the murder of [BadWord] and the murder of Rizzuto, and all succeeded, suggesting that these were carefully planned.

However, the latest attempts seem to be rather clumsy, considering that two out of 4 failed, and the another one almost failed (Montagna). Also, these latest attempts followed in rapid succession, indicating that there's now a war going on.

That failed mob meeting in September supports this theory.

That's a very good theory and supports the idea put forward by the media that the coalition of clans who took out the Rizzuto clan is now fighting over the spoils.

Desjardins,Lopresti and Suzuki were probably part of the same group.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Tonymtl] #625008
12/15/11 04:23 PM
12/15/11 04:23 PM
S
spartan Offline
Button
spartan  Offline
S
Button
He's coming out October 2012 maybe even sooner. I've also heard rumours that his immediate family is relocating to western Canada. And by the way it's very easy to send messages through prison visitors. Money buys power. He's sons death will be avenged for sure.

It's not easy to send messages in maximum security prisons in Canada and I would think it's even tougher in the US.

Isn't he in the supermax in Colorado? It would be VERY tough to get any messages out of there with respect to a mafia war etc. Next to impossible. Vito Rizzuto must be almost mad, stuck in prison, unable to do absolutely anything.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: spartan] #625017
12/15/11 05:28 PM
12/15/11 05:28 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: spartan
Isn't he in the supermax in Colorado? It would be VERY tough to get any messages out of there with respect to a mafia war etc. Next to impossible. Vito Rizzuto must be almost mad, stuck in prison, unable to do absolutely anything.

But he has a LOT of time to think about what he is gonna do. That's practically the only thing he can do atm. I don't see him being able to organize anything other than his thoughts.

I also think that this take-over wasn't necessarily aimed at Vito Rizzuto himself.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625018
12/15/11 05:33 PM
12/15/11 05:33 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: eurodave
That's a very good theory and supports the idea put forward by the media that the coalition of clans who took out the Rizzuto clan is now fighting over the spoils.

What keeps me wondering is what the relationship between Desjardins and Di Maulo is today. I would think that they are still befriended, considering their family history.

However, it makes things even more confusing, because if Desjardins and Suzuki are allied, where do we place Di Maulo then, and possibly the Cotronis? The easiest answer would be that Di Maulo isn't actively involved, considering that he's apparantly 69 years old.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: Sonny_Black] #625021
12/15/11 05:44 PM
12/15/11 05:44 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

What keeps me wondering is what the relationship between Desjardins and Di Maulo is today. I would think that they are still befriended, considering their family history.

However, it makes things even more confusing, because if Desjardins and Suzuki are allied, where do we place Di Maulo then, and possibly the Cotronis? The easiest answer would be that Di Maulo isn't actively involved, considering that he's apparantly 69 years old.

It`s very confusing but ultimately we can see that like you said, theres has been a twofold strategy here.

First part of the plan was to eliminate the Rizzuto leadership, which for the most part was accomplished.

Now it seems that the allies are fighting over the spoils and do not want to answer to any external sources(Ontario-NYC).

The recent string of murders seems to be more internal, but it`s all very confusing.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625058
12/15/11 08:01 PM
12/15/11 08:01 PM
S
spartan Offline
Button
spartan  Offline
S
Button
Eurodave, I don't think Ontario guys ever wanted to "take over" Montreal or have guys answer to them. It's more about some revenge and having Montreal stay way clear of Ontario. Plus, Ontario's way of showing they can mess around in Montreal the same way the Rizzutos thought they could operate in Toronto.

I have heard Ontario guys have been to Montreal and got up and left during meetings apparently upset.....do you have any word on which Ontario groups were in Montreal meetings? Are there any names that floated around in Montreal?

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: spartan] #625061
12/15/11 08:09 PM
12/15/11 08:09 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Eurodave, I don't think Ontario guys ever wanted to "take over" Montreal or have guys answer to them. It's more about some revenge and having Montreal stay way clear of Ontario. Plus, Ontario's way of showing they can mess around in Montreal the same way the Rizzutos thought they could operate in Toronto.

I have heard Ontario guys have been to Montreal and got up and left during meetings apparently upset.....do you have any word on which Ontario groups were in Montreal meetings? Are there any names that floated around in Montreal?

You're right that they don't want to take over Montreal directly, but I'm sure some form of tribute has to be sent back to Ontario and some new commercial deals have been brokered.

As to which Ontario groups, it's probably the usual suspects Hamilton etc..

Last edited by eurodave; 12/15/11 08:10 PM.
Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625065
12/15/11 08:26 PM
12/15/11 08:26 PM
S
spartan Offline
Button
spartan  Offline
S
Button

You're right that they don't want to take over Montreal directly, but I'm sure some form of tribute has to be sent back to Ontario and some new commercial deals have been brokered.

You think the Ontario guys will want "tribute"? I can see new commercial deals being brokered, but the Ontario guys are so wealthy (and the Montreal guys so hard headed), "tribute" might be a tricky subject. So many guys getting juiced by the Rizzuto inner circle led to this. Obviously the Violis/Luppinos wanted revenge (for obvious reasons) but in general I think Ontario mobsters work on the principle of "high fences make good neighbours"....so the Quebec guys do their thing and Ontario does it's own. Plus, I don't think people realize how much the degenerate Panepinto upset Toronto's Ndrangheta Clans.

As for Hamilton, I don't think a lot of people in North America understand how serious Hamilton is when it comes to OC. I personally think they place is a dirt hole, but when it comes to OC Hamilton is the real deal. It is by far Canada's shadiest city (yes, even more than Montreal).

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: spartan] #625067
12/15/11 08:30 PM
12/15/11 08:30 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada

You think the Ontario guys will want "tribute"? I can see new commercial deals being brokered, but the Ontario guys are so wealthy (and the Montreal guys so hard headed), "tribute" might be a tricky subject. So many guys getting juiced by the Rizzuto inner circle led to this. Obviously the Violis/Luppinos wanted revenge (for obvious reasons) but in general I think Ontario mobsters work on the principle of "high fences make good neighbours"....so the Quebec guys do their thing and Ontario does it's own. Plus, I don't think people realize how much the degenerate Panepinto upset Toronto's Ndrangheta Clans.

As for Hamilton, I don't think a lot of people in North America understand how serious Hamilton is when it comes to OC. I personally think they place is a dirt hole, but when it comes to OC Hamilton is the real deal. It is by far Canada's shadiest city (yes, even more than Montreal).

I was in Hamilton two months ago for a CFL game and I got that same vibe. There's no doubt that there are some serious crime families such as the Luppinos, Violis, Papalia and Musitanos. Weren't the Musitanos responsible for killing Papalia and Barillaro?

As for tribute, I mentioned that because a local journalist said that the attempt on Desjardins was partially because he had refused to pay tribute to the new powers of Hamilton. Both Dupuis and Auger said it.

Montreal-Hamilton-Toronto are way more interconnected than people think.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625071
12/15/11 08:49 PM
12/15/11 08:49 PM
S
spartan Offline
Button
spartan  Offline
S
Button

I was in Hamilton two months ago for a CFL game and I got that same vibe. There's no doubt that there are some serious crime families such as the Luppinos, Violis, Papalia and Musitanos. Weren't the Musitanos responsible for killing Papalia and Barillaro?

As for tribute, I mentioned that because a local journalist said that the attempt on Desjardins was partially because he had refused to pay tribute to the new powers of Hamilton. Both Dupuis and Auger said it.

Montreal-Hamilton-Toronto are way more interconnected than people think.

Yes, the Musitanos did kill Papalia and Barillaro (both of whom no one liked anyway). There was also rumour of them wanting to go after the Luppinos but that was just media fantasy. The Luppinos are in a different league.

The Luppinos (and Violis by extension) are big time and are actually very feared but very well liked (the Hells Angels in Ontario look up to them). I think Desjardins "paying tribute" is more about submission than it is money and profit. A frenchman like Desjardins would have no choice but to submit to the Luppinos. The Luppinos/Violis would have the entire backing of the Ontario Calabrian Clans and Desjardins doesn't stand a chance.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625073
12/15/11 08:55 PM
12/15/11 08:55 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Spartan,

When were the Musitanos released form jail and why are they often considered second tier?

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625078
12/15/11 09:07 PM
12/15/11 09:07 PM
S
spartan Offline
Button
spartan  Offline
S
Button
Spartan,

When were the Musitanos released form jail and why are they often considered second tier?

I think they were released in 2007/08, but I'm not sure.

Their operations are not as big as other families/Clans. They are not involved in as much legitimate business as the other families/Clans (so have less cash flow). In terms of numbers they are much smaller. Their claim to fame is getting a reject ex-biker to kill Papalia and Barillaro (a crime in which the reject confessed).

If for example, the Musitanos dared move against the Commissos, they'd be finished within a month. They simply don't have the money, manpower, prestige, or allies....and they are not integrated into Ontario's Ndrangheta structure.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: spartan] #625080
12/15/11 09:10 PM
12/15/11 09:10 PM
Canada
E
eurodave Offline OP
Capo
eurodave  Offline OP
E
Capo
Canada
Spartan,

Their operations are not as big as other families/Clans. They are not involved in as much legitimate business as the other families/Clans (so have less cash flow). In terms of numbers they are much smaller. Their claim to fame is getting a reject ex-biker to kill Papalia and Barillaro (a crime in which the reject confessed).

If for example, the Musitanos dared move against the Commissos, they'd be finished within a month. They simply don't have the money, manpower, prestige, or allies....and they are not integrated into Ontario's Ndrangheta structure.

Granted they aren't as powerful as other families in the GTA but they still got the green light to get rid of Papalia.

Them being released in 07-08 can be somehow linked to Montreal's current situation. Just speculation.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625087
12/15/11 09:20 PM
12/15/11 09:20 PM
S
spartan Offline
Button
spartan  Offline
S
Button
Spartan,

Granted they aren't as powerful as other families in the GTA but they still got the green light to get rid of Papalia.

Them being released in 07-08 can be somehow linked to Montreal's current situation. Just speculation.

NOONE liked Papalia (or Barillaro). He was a senile old guy that everyone hated. He was backed by Buffalo, but Buffalo's LCN family ceased to mean anything in Toronto a long time ago. If the Musitanos didn't take out Papalia, the Calabrian clans would have put him somewhere in the bottom of Lake Ontario.

I know the Musitano's are a violent bunch......their one uncle was extremely insane.

I think they may have fallen in line and linked up with the Hamilton/Toronto Families/Clans.

I personally believe the Toronto/Hamilton guys all act as one right now (because it's better for business)....and there are a lot of guys. Plus the Ontario HA's play a subservient role. So Ontario acts as one.

I think all of Ontario is backing one faction in Montreal (which is obviously Calabrian), but I'm curious to see what Ontario's role will be once the dust settles.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: spartan] #625139
12/16/11 06:19 AM
12/16/11 06:19 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Spartan,

Spartan,

Do you think Montanga was with the Ontario guys or against them? The writers of Mafia Inc. indicate that he was with them as they state he made several trips to Ontario and was received with respect.

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: eurodave] #625159
12/16/11 11:34 AM
12/16/11 11:34 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
i think the role of ontario clans are just speculations so far, there is not any evident fact conferming it

Re: Murder attempt on Antonion Pietrantonio last night [Re: m2w] #625160
12/16/11 11:40 AM
12/16/11 11:40 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: m2w
i think the role of ontario clans are just speculations so far, there is not any evident fact conferming it

There is not any evident fact of you're assumptions either...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull