GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, 1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,767
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 57 58
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638592
03/06/12 05:39 PM
03/06/12 05:39 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

It you can't wait to watch it TIS try the below link which i use..

http://www.couchtuner.com/the-walking-dead/

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638717
03/07/12 11:20 AM
03/07/12 11:20 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
POSSIBLE SPOILERS Episode 11 (I never know whether to put this warning since we are a small group that watches but will do so just in case someone was behind in episodes like I was)

Thanks DeNiro, but it was on "On Demand" last night and I got to see it. It was a good episode. Little Carl is getting a little too curious for his own good. I thought he might have been a goner in the swamp scene. I wasn't sure which way they'd go as far with the prisoner they're holding captive, but glad it turned out as it did OR at least I think so. confused

Oh, and poor Dale, who I think was actually a good guy but for some reason he being so hell bent on going after Shane, it was adding to tensions in the group. But still, what a way to go hu?

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/07/12 01:15 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638750
03/07/12 01:14 PM
03/07/12 01:14 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Episode 11 TIS smile

Little Carl is going to get the whole group killed if he carries on the way he is.. Was sad to see Dale die as he was one of the few sane people in the group. I can't wait for the next two episodes, it's going to be a dramatic end to the season i'm sure of it..

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638751
03/07/12 01:16 PM
03/07/12 01:16 PM
California

California
[quote=DE NIRO]Episode 11 TIS smile

Thanks!! I corrected. wink

Two more episodes left? I hate the length of time between seasons AND the fact that they took a "mid-season" break. I mean WTF??? lol

TIS

BTW, DeNiro, that "Walker" that Carl encountered in the swamp. Was he suppose to be in quicksand or something? It seemed he couldn't move? Or maybe stuck in mud??? confused

Another thing why is it you can shoot a "Walker" when they are already dead? Just sayen..... grin

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/07/12 01:19 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638753
03/07/12 01:20 PM
03/07/12 01:20 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

They start shooting Season 3 in the next couple of months TIS, hopefully should be back on the screens late this year..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638754
03/07/12 01:22 PM
03/07/12 01:22 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

The walker appeared to be stuck in the mud. I guess the brain is kind of still alive but they need food to survive..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638755
03/07/12 01:25 PM
03/07/12 01:25 PM
California

California
DeNiro,

If you like Walking Dead, I have a feeling you'd like "Being Human." I mentioned it before. There is a UK version and an American version. I watch both, and both seem to have more or less the same storyline, but I think the UK version is a little ahead in the story, making me aware of what's going to happen in the American version. lol

Anyway, here's the link and if you get a chance, check it out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00hqlc4

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #638757
03/07/12 01:28 PM
03/07/12 01:28 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

I remember you telling me about it,i'll have to check it out..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639605
03/12/12 07:22 PM
03/12/12 07:22 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Lat nights episode was awesome, didn't expect the ending tho be like that. Next weeks episode is the last in the season and i think a lot is going to happen.. Can't wait..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639610
03/12/12 07:43 PM
03/12/12 07:43 PM
California

California
DeNiro it was good. Shane's having a hard time staying "calm" isn't he? Little Carl I think is gonna have "issues" to deal with. I kind of feel for Rick (in a way) because he seems to want to do the right thing yet sometimes I wonder about him lately too.

Damn, I can't believe they are on the season finale already. frown

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639611
03/12/12 07:47 PM
03/12/12 07:47 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

So TIS what did you think of Shane dying. Looks like you don't need to die from a bite.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639614
03/12/12 07:56 PM
03/12/12 07:56 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
So TIS what did you think of Shane dying. Looks like you don't need to die from a bite.

Ok DeNiro, you may have just delivered a shock to me. Let me explain. I watched the second viewing of the show at 11:00 p.m. and usually can hardly keep my eyes open. I saw to the point Shane takes Randall (?) out and shoots him and everybody comes running out to look for him. At least that's the last I remember. Did I actually fall asleep and miss the ending? blush mad Dammit!!! He died? LOL lol Must have been the very very last minute or two. lol

TIS

It's on ON DEMAND. I'm watching it now. You got me anxious to see what I missed.

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/12/12 08:12 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #639619
03/12/12 08:45 PM
03/12/12 08:45 PM
California

California
POSSIBLE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED EPISODE 12

I was able to fast forward to the point I last remember.

All I can say is OMG uhwhat I missed more than I thought. I wouldn't have expected that ending at all. eek Shane was one of the main stars. I can't believe it. I still am hoping it's not true. He was kind of a bad guy but good in the role.

You're right about Randall with no bite marks being suspicious. I still don't know how that is possible but am sure something will be revealed.

I'll tell you that was a a great episode and next week's finale looks good as well.

That's two tv shows that I watch on Sunday night that lost a main character last night. Oh, and I'm not gonna be watching half asleep anymore. LOL

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/12/12 09:00 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639705
03/13/12 12:42 PM
03/13/12 12:42 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Sorry if i spoiled anything for you TIS, i presume that you watched when you posted..

I'm guessing you don't need to be bitten to turn to a walker ii must be like a cold virus where you are just infected. Remember at the end of the first season when the scientist whispered something to Rick, i'm think it has something to do with this.. Soon to be revealed im sure..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639710
03/13/12 12:50 PM
03/13/12 12:50 PM
California

California
No problem DeNiro. It's my own fault for thinking I can stay awake that late. LOL I loved the episode tho. What a shocker it was tho I gotta say. I could have tuned in next episode next week and I'd be wondering where Shane is. lol

I DO remember the scientist whispering to Rick. You could be right and it may have something to do with Walkers not needing to be bitten. IF the beginning of next season, they SHOW that particular scene in the intro, then we'll find out what he said.

Just blows me away that such a main character was killed off. I look forward to the finale.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639714
03/13/12 12:57 PM
03/13/12 12:57 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

I'm gutted that Shane was killed as for me even though he was a nasty character towards the end, he was the best character.

If they kill anymore i'm guessing it will be T-Dog as he has only been a bit part and Sophie's mum (can't remember her name) as there is nothing left for her, also maybe Hershal as he will die protecting his family if it comes to it..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639833
03/13/12 07:45 PM
03/13/12 07:45 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

I'm guessing you don't need to be bitten to turn to a walker ii must be like a cold virus where you are just infected.

No, you do not need to be bitten to turn into a walker. If a human is bitten or scratched while alive, they eventually turn into a walker. If a human is stabbed, dies of natural causes, or is shot in the heart, they die and come back as a walker.

The only way, if a human is killed, that they do not come back or turn into a walker is if they are shot or smashed in the head. Must be that if the brain is destroyed then they cannot come back as or turn into a walker.

Shane was stabbed in the stomach/chest. The prisoner's neck was snapped. That is why they were able to come back as walkers.

C'mon people...it's Zombie 101! lol wink

Some food for thought......What happens if Laurie were to have a miscarriage? Would the baby turn into a zombie while inside of her! panic

WHAT A GREAT SHOW! SUCH PHENOMENAL WRITING!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #639839
03/13/12 08:14 PM
03/13/12 08:14 PM
California

California
Whoa Whoa! Wait a second Mr. Cardi (Teacher of Zombie 101). lolYou are implying that Shane could come back as a Zombie then??? confused I must have ditched class that day. lol

Secondly, to DeNiro too, remember when Shane killed Otis and came back and shaved his head at the end of that episode? Did he have a scratch on his head? (I often wondered) AND is that why you suggest that Laurie's baby might be half zombie?

Thirdly, if we see Shane's name in the cast at the beginning of Sunday's show, then we know he didn't die. Then again, if he's a zombie, we wouldn't recognize him. LOL

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639865
03/14/12 03:19 AM
03/14/12 03:19 AM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

He was a zombieTIS,but Karl took him down.,)

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639952
03/14/12 04:26 PM
03/14/12 04:26 PM
California

California
He was a zombieTIS,but Karl took him down.,)

Yea, but how exactly did Shane become a Walker? At what point? Was it like I thought, from the scratch on his head, and he had been one for a while (thus not needing to be biten)? They never showed Shane being attacked by a Walker.

Thanks! I just watched the last half hour again. smile Can you tell I just don't want Shane to be gone. LOL I want a way for him to come back but can't see it happening. lol It blows me away they they killed him off.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/14/12 04:34 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639967
03/14/12 06:17 PM
03/14/12 06:17 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

I'm probably wrong but i had the thought that earlier in the season they pulled a walker out of a well maybe he was infected this way..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #639971
03/14/12 06:34 PM
03/14/12 06:34 PM
California

California
I'm probably wrong but i had the thought that earlier in the season they pulled a walker out of a well maybe he was infected this way..

Good point! I thought when Shane shaved his head after he killed Otis that night that maybe he could become a Walker. I saw (I thought) a scratch on his head. And then he did look and start acting kind of weird/angry/violent at that point. AND to top it off, we know he was probably disappointed (to a degree) that Rick was alive and destroyed his little set-up with Laurie.

Anyway, can't wait to see more. smile

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #640426
03/17/12 11:25 AM
03/17/12 11:25 AM
California

California
Ok DeNiro, I'm looking forward to the next episode of WD BUT, for me it won't be til the next day. It's on at the same time as Desperate Housewives and I must see that as well cause that ending last week was just as awesome/shocking. I will try to catch the 11:00 p.m. showing of WD or wait til next day for it to be on "On Demand". smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/17/12 11:26 AM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #640551
03/17/12 07:49 PM
03/17/12 07:49 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Ok TIS no problems, i'll try not to post any spoilers this week wink

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #640557
03/17/12 08:05 PM
03/17/12 08:05 PM
California

California
Ok TIS no problems, i'll try not to post any spoilers this week wink

Oh no DeNiro, I wasn't referring to you(or anyone) posting spoilers. Didn't mean to come off that way. blush I won't come to this thread til I see the episode anyway. I'm just anxious to see it. Besides all anyone needs to do is put spoilers at top of post. Don't worry!!

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #640630
03/18/12 12:06 PM
03/18/12 12:06 PM
California

California
FYI

For those who might want to see this season from the start, AMC is re-airing this season's episodes of Walking Dead before tonight's finale. Tho I am sure DeNiro doesn't see it on the same channel the U.S. does but maybe they are doing the same thing in the UK.

I can't wait. I guess I'll watch Desperate Housewives at 9:00 p.m. (after last week I simply MUST see) and then watch the repeat of the Walking Dead Finale at 11:00. I'll MAKE myself stay awake. smile

I saw a yahoo thread showing "Walking Dead Finale spoilers" but refrained from clicking it. panic Don't wanna know (kinda) LOL.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/18/12 12:52 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #640671
03/18/12 05:52 PM
03/18/12 05:52 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Hey TIS, i always stream the Walking Dead on a Monday on the internet but it's not shown in the UK until the following Friday so i get to set it before most people..

I also seen some spoiler links but have also stopped myself from checking them out.. smile looking forward to the finale..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #640674
03/18/12 06:00 PM
03/18/12 06:00 PM
California

California
Hey TIS, i always stream the Walking Dead on a Monday on the internet but it's not shown in the UK until the following Friday so i get to set it before most people..

I also seen some spoiler links but have also stopped myself from checking them out.. smile looking forward to the finale..

DeNiro, I've seen links with "shocking ending to Walking Dead" and I too am tempted. Plus I am now watching the season on tv and they keep advertising this shocking finale. After last week's ending I am not sure what could be more surprising but I AM anxious to see it. smile

I'll pop in and post either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #640714
03/19/12 12:26 AM
03/19/12 12:26 AM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
That season finale was great!

That new female character (the chick from Treme) with the katana looks cool and at the end they foreshadow whats up this season as you see a prison in the distance.

I couldnt help myself so I looked up information on the comics on wikipedia and read what happens in the series. It is really good.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Dapper_Don] #640734
03/19/12 11:32 AM
03/19/12 11:32 AM
California

California
I know there are only a few of us here, but just in case someone pops in and hasn't seen the finale...

POSSIBLE SEAS0N FINALE SPOILERS

It WAS a good finale. I never heard of the Katana (hooded character). They talked about it on "Talking Dead" right after the show. Also, I didn't realize that building shot at the end, was a prison (unless I missed a flash of a sign or something). Perhaps that's where the group can take shelter?? Or perhaps that's where a bunch of Walkers live. confused

Oh, and now we know what the scientist guy whispered in Rick's ear hu? Poor Andrea, on her own. Don't know if the people who saved her are good or not. Still seemed weird without Shane. Man, Walkers everywhere you turn. panic

Oh, and I'm getting kind of annoyed at Rick's wife. There's NO pleasing that woman. rolleyes Everyone's questioning his leadership tho I still think he's probably the best to do it.

Great episode. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/19/12 06:31 PM.

Page 3 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull