GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, VanillaLimeCoke), 153 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,819
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,210
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? #578993
08/10/10 04:04 PM
08/10/10 04:04 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Nearly a dozen people were taken into custody in and around Dealey Plaza in the minutes following the assassination.[51] In most of these instances, no records of the identities of those detained were kept.[52] The most famous of those taken into custody have come to be known as the "tramps": three men discovered in a boxcar in the rail yard west of the grassy knoll. Speculation regarding the identities of the three and their possible involvement in the assassination became widespread in the ensuing years. Photographs of the three at their time of arrest fueled this speculation, as the three "tramps" appeared to be well-dressed and clean-shaven, seemingly unlikely for hobos riding the rails. Some researchers also thought it suspicious that the Dallas police had quickly released the tramps from custody apparently without investigating whether they might have witnessed anything significant related to the assassination,[53] and that Dallas police claimed to have lost the records of their arrests[54] as well as their mugshots and fingerprints.

Charles Harrelson, the father of actor Woody Harrelson, has been alleged to be the tallest of the three tramps in the photographs. Harrelson at various times before his death boasted about his role as one of the tramps,[58] however, in a 1988 interview, he denied being in Dallas on the day of the assassination.[59]

E. Howard Hunt, the CIA station chief who was instrumental in the Bay of Pigs Invasion, and who later worked as one of President Richard Nixon's White House Plumbers, was alleged by some to be the oldest of the tramps. At the time of his death, Hunt's son released tapes of Hunt implicating LBJ in Kennedy's assassination.[60] In 1975, Hunt testified to the United States President's Commission on CIA activities within the United States that he was in Washington, D.C. on the day of the assassination. This testimony was confirmed by Hunt's family and a home employee of the Hunts.[61] In 1985 however, in Hunt's libel suit against Liberty Lobby, defense attorney Mark Lane introduced doubt as to Hunt's location on the day of the Kennedy assassination through depositions from David Atlee Phillips, Richard Helms, G. Gordon Liddy, Stansfield Turner, and Marita Lorenz, plus a cross-examination of Hunt.

Frank Sturgis is thought by some to be the tall tramp in the photographs. Like Hunt, Sturgis was involved both in the Bay of Pigs invasion and the Watergate burglary. In 1959, Sturgis became involved with Marita Lorenz, who later identified Sturgis as a gunman in the assassination.[62] Hunt's confessions before his death similarly implicates Sturgis.

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Frank_Nitti] #578994
08/10/10 04:05 PM
08/10/10 04:05 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Former CIA agent, Watergate burgler, and spy novelist E. Howard Hunt in 1978:

In 2005:

And...again perhaps Howard Hunt in Dallas,Texas, November 22, 1963 (3rd from right) ;))

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Frank_Nitti] #578995
08/10/10 04:07 PM
08/10/10 04:07 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Frank_Nitti] #578996
08/10/10 04:10 PM
08/10/10 04:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, all by his lonesome.

Sorry, guys tongue grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: pizzaboy] #578998
08/10/10 04:19 PM
08/10/10 04:19 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Sorry, guys tongue grin.

Where is Oliver Stone when you need him?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: pizzaboy] #578999
08/10/10 04:20 PM
08/10/10 04:20 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI

Sorry, guys tongue grin.

OMG THEY got to PB already!!!! whistle lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Lilo] #579012
08/10/10 09:27 PM
08/10/10 09:27 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Lilo

Sorry, guys tongue grin.

Well, they've gotten to me also. There are just mountains of evidence that point to Oswald from computer analysis to Bugliosi's book on the assassination. Besides, I've been to Dealey Plaza any number of times and there is no way that a second gunmen could have concealed himself on the knoll.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: olivant] #579015
08/10/10 10:57 PM
08/10/10 10:57 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I wish Plaw were here. He read virtually every printed word on the assassination and knew more than anyone I've ever met.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #579021
08/11/10 05:51 AM
08/11/10 05:51 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
There are imo far too many anomalies and implausibilities to allow for the chance that LHO killed JFK.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Lilo] #579045
08/11/10 01:19 PM
08/11/10 01:19 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

LHO did it. Whether he was alone or not, no one will ever be sure. Not to stir the pot, but I can now reveal that Pizzaboy's real name is Allen Dulles III.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Lilo] #579059
08/11/10 05:51 PM
08/11/10 05:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
There are imo far too many anomalies and implausibilities to allow for the chance that LHO killed JFK.

Okay, go.

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: olivant] #579064
08/11/10 07:42 PM
08/11/10 07:42 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: olivant

Okay, go.

Just a few would be that
1) Kennedy was shot from the front
2) The rifle which Oswald allegedly used was not only low quality but the scope was drastically misaligned.
3) One of the witnesses to see a man fleeing the scene of the Tippit murder stated that the man was not Oswald. After being shot in the head and recovering he changed his tune and said that Oswald was the man he had seen.
4) The time frame does not allow for Oswald to leisurely leave his house and shoot Tippit at the time alleged.
5) Oswald was supposedly arrested at the theater with a revolver yet the shells recovered from the Tippit murder scene were from an automatic pistol.
6) Policemen ran up to the grassy knoll only to be met by men with Secret Service badges turning them away. But there were no Secret Service agents in that area.
7) There is a rather long list of witnesses who died violently or in other suspicious circumstances.
8) The paraffin test given to LHO indicates that he had not fired a rifle that day.
9) The time between the shooting of the President and the point at which Truly and Baker confronted a calm and not out of breath LHO on the 2nd floor of the book depository was only 72 seconds-not at all enough time for LHO to have done what he was alleged to have done.

and so on...

Winter is Coming

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Lilo] #579068
08/11/10 08:32 PM
08/11/10 08:32 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Lilo, there are any number of History and Discovery Channel presentations as well as books such as Gerald Posner's and Vincent Bugliosi's books that make mincemeat out of those anomalies and implausibilities. I'll address a couple. I've seen any number of wounds. I know an exit wound when I see one. The wound to the President's head is definitely an exit wound. The History Channel timed someone walking from Oswald's rooming house to the scene of Tippet's murder and from the 6th floor of the Depository to the 2nd floor (which apparently noone ever attempted before) and they walked both with time to spare.

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Lilo] #579105
08/12/10 06:01 PM
08/12/10 06:01 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands

"too many anomalies".....it's like an argument, when there are strong arguments on both sides or there are multiple explanations, chances are the truth will never be found. I would lean to conspiracy. Our government is not the most forthcoming bunch on the planet. They tend to prefer cover-up to open-up. Too much dubious-ness.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: olivant] #579122
08/12/10 08:16 PM
08/12/10 08:16 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld

Sorry, guys tongue grin.

Well, they've gotten to me also. I've been to Dealey Plaza any number of times and there is no way that a second gunmen could have concealed himself on the knoll.

Texas live oak trees remain green and "live" throughout winter, when other oaks are dormant, leafless and "dead". The assassins could blend in amongst the immense foliage behind the grassy knoll. And what about this section of the Moorman photograph of the grassy knoll (taken at the time of the fatal shot) which seems to show a man in uniform firing a weapon from behind the concrete wall, with perhaps a second man to his right.

"This image area is the exact same area where several overpass witnesses stated they observed gunsmoke, where several of those gunsmoke witnesses (and other witnesses) immediately ran to, seeing no one but finding hundreds of footprints in the mud directly behind a station wagon backed up to the stockade fence that also had shoe-bottom mud scraped off onto the station wagon’s rear bumper, cigarette butts, and muddy footprints 2.5 feet (0.75 m) up on a picket fence cross-beam support. This is also the exact same location from which the second major Kennedy assassination government investigation, the House Select Committee on Assassinations, determined through scientific testing that one shot was fired."

And when viewed closer, three individuals standing at seperate spots on the knoll, but superimposed to one point in the photo):

???????

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Frank_Nitti] #579142
08/13/10 01:24 AM
08/13/10 01:24 AM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
frank we should be friends lol...but, yea it is known that history repeats it self (i.e senators killed caesar).

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: olivant] #579204
08/14/10 06:39 AM
08/14/10 06:39 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
I've been to Dealey Plaza any number of times and there is no way that a second gunmen could have concealed himself on the knoll.

Can't have anymore compelling evidence than that!

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: olivant] #579205
08/14/10 06:40 AM
08/14/10 06:40 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Lilo, there are any number of History and Discovery Channel presentations as well as books such as Gerald Posner's and Vincent Bugliosi's books that make mincemeat out of those anomalies and implausibilities. I'll address a couple. I've seen any number of wounds. I know an exit wound when I see one. The wound to the President's head is definitely an exit wound. The History Channel timed someone walking from Oswald's rooming house to the scene of Tippet's murder and from the 6th floor of the Depository to the 2nd floor (which apparently noone ever attempted before) and they walked both with time to spare.

We just have to agree to disagree. There have been reenactments of Oswald's supposed movements from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor and they were generally inconclusive. Oswald had a little under 90 seconds (per WC-I think it was less than that) to supposedly wipe the rifle clean of any prints, hide the rifle, only leave one palm print on a nest of boxes, move to the opposite section of the sixth floor, pass a witness (Victoria Adams) who did not see him, and run down four flights of stairs and still be calm , collected and not out of breath when encountered by the officers.

In addition AFAIK no one was able to duplicate Oswald's supposed shooting abilities with what was generally conceded to be a poorly designed and misaligned bolt-action rifle. To get two accurate shots off with that weapon in under 1.6 seconds is a feat indeed and probably one that Oswald, who was not a world-class rifleman, did not do. This leads to the SBT which really doesn't make logic to me.

I have read the Bugliosi book but not the Posner book. Most of the information I am referencing comes from the Groden and Livingstone books. There are experts on different sides with credentials about exit wounds, entry wounds and so forth and so on. I happen to agree with Dr. Wecht on some matters. I am guessing that you probably won't but he is certainly qualified to speak on it. He has an interesting discussion with Bugliosi below (I am just linking two parts-the whole thing is at least an hour)

Winter is Coming

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Lilo] #579338
08/17/10 04:23 PM
08/17/10 04:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I've been thinking about it, and I think "the Coach" killed JFK. Not Woody whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: pizzaboy] #579402
08/18/10 02:33 PM
08/18/10 02:33 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Lmao good one pb! In all seriousness though, it just never made sense to me that Oswald would want Kennedy dead for reasons relating to Kennedy's position as anti-communist or a "phony" psuedo-commie. People on the right were accusing Kennedy of being a Marxist from day 1 and it wouldn't seem logical that Oswald would think the killing of Kennedy would somehow help advance Marxism, if anything, it would hinder the movement.

No, I think Kennedy was killed because he was trying to bring down the military industrial complex. He said something along the lines of "I want to smash the CIA into a million pieces and scatter its dust in the wind" or something to that effect. And in fact, Eisenhower had warned of the menace brought about by the military industrial complex in his farewell speech in office.

Think about the ramifications of Kennedy's statement, though. Imagine the controversy today if Obama threatened to smash the CIA into a million pieces. I'm not saying that would necessarily be in our best interests as a nation, but it does go to support the hypothesis that Kennedy was killed for trying to expose and destroy the secret and shadow elements of government and really perhaps an effort on his part to stop imperialism all together. Something that is still quite relevant today as the imperialist powers of the military industrial complex continue to menace the globe.

Listen to this speech Kennedy gave on trying to bring down Secret Societies and the shadow-rogue elements of government. This is even more relevant today, and I don't think a president could even get away with saying this stuff now-days. John F. Kennedy was truly trying to change EVERYTHING for the better!

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Frank_Nitti] #579419
08/18/10 06:49 PM
08/18/10 06:49 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Lmao good one pb! In all seriousness though, it just never made sense to me that Oswald would want Kennedy dead for reasons relating to Kennedy's position as anti-communist or a "phony" psuedo-commie.

You just said it right there Nitti- "phony" is exactly the way SOME viewed Kennedy--and the current President as well I might add. Because in their mind there's never been a "real" election with real choices. The cartel known as world government took over centuries ago in conjunction with manipulation of the financial markets and control over the gold supply and they don't let the people decide a damn thing...or so goes the mantra. whistle

That's ONE possiblitity, but I don't know enough about civic structure and hierarcy to make such a claim. Nor do I know enough to come to the conclusion that a conspiracy within the military industrial complex and rogue elements of government and state would even be possible or plausible.

That's why I try to listen to people like olivant who've made a living studying the machinations and movings of government because government is really the most essential part of our society. smile Almost everything in our collective human experience comes together in some way or form through government. And I don't know a damn thing about it outside of what one can read in a book, but one has to be involved in the process I think to truly understand the correlation between so many government agencies around the world; their history, the historical, legal and economic factors that drive them; their correlation with one another and the institutions dependant on them, etc..

But I do know Texas. And I know that even though LBJ had a good heart he was a ruthless son of a bitch*. And I know that a lot of good little boys and girls in Texas are taught growing up that being a Texan means you're apart of SOMETHING bigger. What that something is, is sort of unsaid or unspoken but I've been able to better conceptualize it as I've gotten older and it sort of shames me to speak of it. And I have no doubts envisioning LBj and his Texas good ole boys in conjuction with WASPS in Connecticut and Massachusetts like the Bushes (George Bush was Director of Central Intelligence and head of the Central Intelligence Agency from 30 January 1976 to 20 January 1977) getting together to take out this Irish Catholic marxist Kennedy who was going to install social and civic legislation that would change American society forever. And thus, Camelot and the New Frontier were reduced to smithereens that day in Dallas.

Civic reform came through LBJ, and no president perhaps ever was responsible for more civic legislation than Lydon Baines Johnson, but what if Kennedy had lived?? You don't think he would have been pushing for things like universal healthcare and other social programs that are despised and loathed by many in this country even today??

Think about it....

*=LBJ was also 100% Scottish with not a drop of Irish blood in his lineage. The ONLY president in the history of this country to not contain atleast partial Irish descent. Needless to say he certainly had no qualms about disliking the Kennedy brothers and their self-proclaimed "Irish Mafia."

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Ice] #579494
08/19/10 06:40 PM
08/19/10 06:40 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Pertaining to the original question at hand I don't think there's any doubt that after looking at those above photos that Howard Hunt was one of the three supposed tramps in Dallas that day. But whether or not he was there working logistics in defense of the president or as a part of a hypothetical plot against him is unclear. But Harrellson and Sturgis were known killers and contract murderers. If either of those guys are with Hunt then we have a conspiracy and this country needs a complete overhaul of its intelligence agencies and military executives.

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: Frank_Nitti] #579495
08/19/10 07:07 PM
08/19/10 07:07 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Pertaining to the original question at hand I don't think there's any doubt that after looking at those above photos that Howard Hunt was one of the three supposed tramps in Dallas that day. But whether or not he was there working logistics in defense of the president or as a part of a hypothetical plot against him is unclear. But Harrellson and Sturgis were known killers and contract murderers. If either of those guys are with Hunt then we have a conspiracy and this country needs a complete overhaul of its intelligence agencies and military executives.

did howard hunt say he killed jfk on his deathbed?

Re: Did Woody Harrelson's dad kill JFK? [Re: BAM_233] #579496
08/19/10 07:32 PM
08/19/10 07:32 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline OP
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Hunt said he was a "bench player" in the assassination plot. But make no mistake about it, in addition to being the mastermind of the Watergate burgleries he would have likely been a world class sharp shooter.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull