7 oz (200 grams) Swiss chard, boiled, drained and coarsely chopped
Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Salt and pepper

Directions:

Prepare the Stuffing:
Tear the bread into pieces, place in a bowl, add water to cover and leave to soak for 10 minutes, then drain and squeeze out.

Prepare the Veal:
Put the minced veal in a bowl and add the sweetbreads or brains and pork fat or lardons, Swiss chard and soaked bread.

Mix well, stir in the nutmeg and marjoram and season with salt and pepper.

Bind the mixture with the beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese.

Make a horizontal cut in the breast of veal along one of the long sides to create a 'pocket'.

Fill the pocket with the stuffing, sew up the opening and tie neatly with kitchen string.

Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil with the onion, carrot and bay leaves.

Add the stuffed breast and simmer gently for about 2 hours.

Drain the meat and put on a plate.

Cover and place a weight on top. Leave to cool, then untie and carve into slices.

Arrange on a serving dish. Serves 6.

That's it!

(This is not my recipe, it is a recipe I tried and recommend, the recipe is from http://www.oreganofromitaly.com/)

Last edited by Santino_Brasi; 11/11/08 09:55 PM.

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?