GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Malavita, 1 invisible), 112 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,735
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,283
Posts1,057,850
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 58 59
News from your neck of the woods #481909
03/29/08 02:46 PM
03/29/08 02:46 PM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline OP
Longneck  Offline OP

I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of weird, crazy, funny, or interesting things people are up to where you live. Here's part of an article I found from Valpo.

Quote:
VALPARAISO | A man kicked out of The Franklin House bar because of his "vulgarity and state of intoxication" went outside, hit his girlfriend, and then used his car to crash into the building and run over a man standing in the parking lot, police said.

Some Dillinger news...

Quote:
HAMMOND -- The doors of the John Dillinger Museum swung open at 1 p.m. Friday, signaling the end of a long and bitter court fight that pitted county tourism officials against Dillinger's great-nephew.

The museum, which focuses on the life and times of Dillinger and other Depression-era gangsters, is located inside the Indiana Welcome Center on the southwest corner of Kennedy Avenue and Interstate 94 in Hammond.

Attorneys representing the Lake County Convention and Visitors Bureau and Jeffery Scalf reached an out-of-court agreement late Thursday. The bureau formally accepted the deal early Friday.

Details of the settlement were not disclosed. Both sides said in a prepared statement they were pleased to bring the lawsuit to an amicable conclusion.

The board's action came two days after filming of "Public Enemies," about John Dillinger and starring Johnny Depp, wrapped up in Crown Point.

Convention and Visitors Bureau President Speros Batistatos said the movie has rekindled interest in Dillinger's history, which he described as a regional story.

Scalf filed suit in 2001 to prevent the museum from displaying Dillinger artifacts. His attorneys argued that state law gives relatives the rights to control a personality's name and image for 100 years after their death.

The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for seniors and $2 for children ages 6 to 12.

1.2 Million dollar meth bust...

Quote:
Meth bust sets record: $1.2M

Lake County Sheriff's Police made the largest methamphetamine seizure in the history of the department Friday, taking $1.2 million of the drug from a secret compartment of a car driven by a Hoffman Estates, Ill., man.

Police pulled over Kevin Lozano on a traffic stop as he was driving north on Interstate 65 near Lowell in a Buick Century sedan, with his girlfriend and her three children in car seats in the back seat. Behind the seat, concealed in a secret compartment, were clear plastic bags holding 25 pounds of yellow-white crystal meth.

The driver, who has no prior criminal record, appeared nervous, prompting Detective Michael Stewart to ask to search the vehicle. To get to the compartment, Stewart had to unhitch the car seats for the three children, ages 5 to 1 month.

"The children were clearly there to cover up the compartment in case of a search," Stewart said. "Who's going to want to pull three kids out of their car seats to look?"

Sheriff's officers pried open the secret compartment, which the dealers had rigged to open by striking switches for normal parts of the car's electrical system in sequence.

The sealed bags of methamphetamine lying on a table in the Drug Task Force offices Friday gave off a faint, chemical smell that filled the room.

"You can imagine what it could have been like inside a car with the windows rolled up and the kids bouncing up and down on the seat," said Officer Ed Kabella. "It's giving me a headache."

The 21-year-old driver was arrested and lodged at the Lake County Jail. The woman was in the custody of the FBI. Sheriff's officials contacted Child Protective Services to care for the children.

The drugs were likely headed for sale and distribution in Chicago, authorities said. Lozano told Stewart he was returning from a trip to Indianapolis.

Task Force Cmdr. Zon Haralovich said the bust was likely a major blow to whomever hired Lozano, taking more than $1 million in product and a sophisticated courier vehicle out of commission.

"This is a major disruption. Somebody out there is paying for this," Haralovich said. "They're going to be spinning their wheels trying to recoup their losses."

Your turn(s)

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Longneck] #481913
03/29/08 05:03 PM
03/29/08 05:03 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Good idea LN. I admit I did some searching for local news right in my city (O.C. & L.A. are part of SoCal, but I thought I'd try right for my city. \:\) Although don't usually have big news right in Corona (evidently)

Anyway, apparently there were horses on the freeway on Monday. Yes, horses. Serfas Club/Green River are exactly my freeway entrance/exits. Had I worked Monday, it would have made my hour drive even longer. The shot of the freeway they show is the "eastbound" route I take daily right by my place. Anyway FYI

TIS

http://www.pe.com/video/corona-index.html?nvid=229656

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #481915
03/29/08 05:15 PM
03/29/08 05:15 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Around here a local district judge's and former prosecutor's 17 year old son was arrested for having sex with a 14 year old boy.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: olivant] #481918
03/29/08 07:47 PM
03/29/08 07:47 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
There's actually a pretty big local story going on where I live right now, involving first amendment rights. There was a local anti-war protest recently, and a protester sported a sign that apparently featured an obscenity... Basically, after a few complaints, police appeared at the scene to cuff him and bring him in for "disorderly conduct."

I'm not exactly sure what the sign said, other than the fact that it addressed President Bush, but I personally think the fact that they cuffed him, as he wasn't presenting any real threat, should be classified as excessive force. Anyways, it's stirring up some mayhem locally.

It should be dually noted that I live in the most Conservative corner of the country. I couldn't begin to count how many pickup trucks there are around here, even if I were to use each and every individual hair on my head to keep track.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 03/29/08 07:47 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: long_lost_corleone] #481921
03/29/08 07:53 PM
03/29/08 07:53 PM
California

California
Hmmm. I'm curious what the sign said too. If this guy wasn't threatening anyone, or if unless the sign said "I'm gonna kill W" or something like that, it does seem odd that they cuffed him. Did they arrest him?

Exactly what the sign said makes the difference. Btw, what if you had a sign that said "GWB is a dickhead"...can you get arrested for that? It'd almost be worth it.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #481922
03/29/08 08:04 PM
03/29/08 08:04 PM
My own world.
whisper Offline
Underboss
whisper  Offline
Underboss
My own world.
There's a new Television series about the Melbourne Mafia war that they have Banned only in Melbourne due to a pending court case involving one of the characters. I'm so annoyed. The rest of the Country get to see it except us from Melbourne where it all happened. The series is called Underbelly

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #481923
03/29/08 08:14 PM
03/29/08 08:14 PM
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Hmmm. I'm curious what the sign said too. If this guy wasn't threatening anyone, or if unless the sign said "I'm gonna kill W" or something like that, it does seem odd that they cuffed him. Did they arrest him?

Exactly what the sign said makes the difference. Btw, what if you had a sign that said "GWB is a dickhead"...can you get arrested for that? It'd almost be worth it.

TIS

They arrested him, and he is awaiting trial... Although, with all the coverage, word is that his trial will probably be dismissed.

I don't think his sign used the language in a directly threatening or offensive way... I think it was more a matter of getting his point across, which seems to be a logic that just doesn't make sense to some people up here. I mean, which sign is going to be more effective at drawing attention, and hence doing it's job; one that reads "stop Bush" or one which reads "fuck Bush"?

I believe the complaints were mostly registered by people who happened to have their kids in the car when they were driving by... Which still doesn't make sense to me. The idea that your kids are going to encounter strong language is inevitable. All you can really do is wait for the moment to come, and then explain the nature of that language to them. Bringing the police into it is clearly going overboard. What ever happened to sticks and stones?

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 03/29/08 08:17 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: long_lost_corleone] #481925
03/29/08 09:08 PM
03/29/08 09:08 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

I couldn't begin to count how many pickup trucks there are around here, even if I were to use each and every individual hair on my head to keep track.

I didn't know you were in Dallas too

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Longneck] #481930
03/29/08 11:37 PM
03/29/08 11:37 PM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Well where I live there is currently a petition going around in the hopes of recalling the county sheriff, & county prosecuter.

It all stems from a case in which a guy killed his 1 year old daughter and he will NOT be charged. It seems he struck a deal with the prosecution if he revealed where he put the body they woukd not charge him, plus I guess the sheriffs deputies really f**ked up in the process.

They hope to get enough signatures to get it on the ballot come May.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Iceman] #481931
03/30/08 12:25 AM
03/30/08 12:25 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
What state?

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: olivant] #481933
03/30/08 12:45 AM
03/30/08 12:45 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
 Originally Posted By: olivant
What state?

Nebraska

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Iceman] #481943
03/30/08 10:58 AM
03/30/08 10:58 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Texas does not have a recall provision in its constitution. Only home rule city charters may provide for recall in Texas.

Last edited by olivant; 03/30/08 02:59 PM.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: olivant] #481953
03/30/08 01:13 PM
03/30/08 01:13 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
We have some of the world's stupidest criminals here. Not long ago, the local paper had a story with headline: "Police Warn of Counterfeit Bills." The story said that a guy went into a McDonald's in Cordes Junction (about 23 miles from here) and asked for change for a $50 bill. The police were quoted as saying that the bill "was a crudely executed Xerox copy, and had a copy of a $20 bill on its back." I guess if the clerk told that guy that "our policy is not to accept or cash large bills," he'd have turned it over and said, "Ok, how about change for a $20?"

The local paper has a way with headlines--usually unintentionally. P.2 used to have celebrity tidbits. There was a short story about Diane Keaton and why she never married. The headline said, "Keaton: Mr. Right Never Came." I sent it to Jay Leno with a note attached: "...but I bet he had fun trying..." ;\)

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Turnbull] #482021
03/31/08 12:51 PM
03/31/08 12:51 PM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
 Originally Posted By: Turnbull
We have some of the world's stupidest criminals here.

I think the #1 example of dumb Arizona criminals would be Sammy Gravanno. The guy does a few years jail time after confessing to 19 murders and then moves out to Arizona. He can't go legit and gets busted for selling ecstacy and other drugs. Now he's back where he belongs - behind bars, probably for life.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: goombah] #482027
03/31/08 01:05 PM
03/31/08 01:05 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
 Originally Posted By: goombah

I think the #1 example of dumb Arizona criminals would be Sammy Gravanno. The guy does a few years jail time after confessing to 19 murders and then moves out to Arizona. He can't go legit and gets busted for selling ecstacy and other drugs. Now he's back where he belongs - behind bars, probably for life.

When I practiced criminal defense, our office had the misfortune of representing a jerk, who broke into a home and physically attacked a woman, and then demanded that she give him all of her cash. She had no money in the house, so he demanded that she write him a check for $50.00.

She asked to whom should she write the check, and he told her...even spelling his last name beacause it was difficult to pronounce.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: goombah] #482056
03/31/08 02:54 PM
03/31/08 02:54 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
 Originally Posted By: goombah

Impossible to argue with that, Goombah!

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Turnbull] #482146
04/01/08 03:32 PM
04/01/08 03:32 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
My local evening newspaper

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #482168
04/01/08 04:17 PM
04/01/08 04:17 PM
California

California
I like the changing headline, "Fags Hags Smuggling Goes Up In Smoke." I know fag is a cigaret there, but you wouldn't see that word in a headline here in the US.

Ver Interesting. I'll have to read more to see what else is news in your area. Thanks Yogi.

TIS

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #482187
04/01/08 06:26 PM
04/01/08 06:26 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Local paper had a story of yet another Arizona Master Criminal's arrest:

Police arrested a guy at his home, where they found a pound of marijuana wrapped into 16 one-ounce packages, plus a marijuana plant growing in his back yard. Charged him with possession, possession with intent to sell, growing marijuana, possession of drug paraphernelia--looking at several decades of prison time.

How'd they get onto him? Seems this a-hole had two outstanding felony warrants--for marijuana sales in Phoenix, and for parole violation locally. The police were trying to serve those warrants. They checked out his last known address...and when they rolled up to his home, they not only found him there, but all that grass, too. As Jay Leno might say: "OF COURSE he was at his home--they'd NEVER think of looking for him there! DU-U-H-H!"

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #482189
04/01/08 06:33 PM
04/01/08 06:33 PM
Longneck Offline OP
Longneck  Offline OP

Quote:
Forty shopping carts, worth $500, were stolen from Town and Country Market at 1605 Calumet Ave.

Police said a man had given a shelf stocker a card identifying himself as an employee of "Quality Smart Cart Service" in Gary and told her he would be back to pick up some damaged carts. A store manager, however, told police the man had no authority to take the carts.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Longneck] #482191
04/01/08 06:38 PM
04/01/08 06:38 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
What could you possibly do with forty shopping carts?? Is there some sort of black market for shopping carts that I don't know about?

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Sicilian Babe] #482195
04/01/08 07:38 PM
04/01/08 07:38 PM
Longneck Offline OP
Longneck  Offline OP

My guess would be to recycle them for money. Shopping carts weigh more than you might think.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Longneck] #482234
04/02/08 11:19 AM
04/02/08 11:19 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
NO-ONE is taking responsibility for a disused building which has become a drugs den in Worksop town centre.
A number of needles and other drug paraphernalia have been found inside the dilapidated, derelict building, situated beside the car park on Memorial Avenue.

Several residents have voiced their concerns about the dangers that such a den, which was the scene of a recent sexual attack, poses to the community.

"It's disgusting," said Jim Scott, of Kingston Close, Manton.

"It should be knocked down, or at least boarded up. It's very dangerous."

The building is situated a short distance away from Lilliput Day Nursery which looks after children aged between six weeks and five years old, as well as those up to 12 in its After School Club.

"We have been aware of the problem for some time," said Anne-Louise Hill, centre manager.

"The police have been really good in giving us advice to deal with potential problems but we would rather it was pulled down."

"We've had lots of complaints from concerned parents."

"The hut is not very pleasant to have around. We have been working closely with the council to ensure the safety of the children in our care."

Jim Bedford, of Gateford, has two young children who go to the nursery and says that children may not realise that picking up needles is dangerous.

"It should be sorted," said Mr Bedford, whose children are three and six years old.

"My children have toy syringes amongst their games and things so they wouldn't know that to pick one up would be wrong."

Notts Police say that they have been keeping a close eye on the building which has been identified as a problem within the town.

"We have been paying attention to the disused building because of complaints about drug misuse and anti-social behaviour," said Pc Mark Lee, town centre beat manager.

"Derelict buildings can often attract this type of behaviour, and as a long term solution we will be looking to the council as to the possibility of having the building demolished to eradicate these problems."

However, a solution to the problem site could be further away as both Bassetlaw Council and Notts County Council have said that the building does not belong to them

http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/news/Worksop-drug-den-is-disgusting.3920632.jp

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: chopper] #482261
04/02/08 03:21 PM
04/02/08 03:21 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
It turns out that not only the criminals are dumb in this part of AZ:
Today's local paper reports that, eight days ago, a city policeman had to use the john at a local supermarket. He took off his gun and belt, and put them on the top of the toilet tank. Then, according to the story released by the Police Dept., he got an emergency call on his radio and ran out of the john, leaving his gun behind. The gun disappeared.

The department reviewed surveillance tapes that showed--thank goodness, they said--that no kids, only adults, entered the john between the time the cop ran out and the gun was reported missing. But they still haven't recovered the gun. Why'd they wait eight days before reporting the gun missing? Because, says a Police Department spokesperson, they were "hoping that the person who took the gun would attempt to pawn it...we registed the gun as missing on a nationwide network, so if it had been pawned, we would have been able to arrest the perp." Yeah, sure. That cop had better start looking for another job.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Turnbull] #482266
04/02/08 03:33 PM
04/02/08 03:33 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
It turns out that not only the criminals are dumb in this part of AZ:
Today's local paper reports that, eight days ago, a city policeman had to use the john at a local supermarket. He took off his gun and belt, and put them on the top of the toilet tank. Then, according to the story released by the Police Dept., he got an emergency call on his radio and ran out of the john, leaving his gun behind. The gun disappeared.

The department reviewed surveillance tapes that showed--thank goodness, they said--that no kids, only adults, entered the john between the time the cop ran out and the gun was reported missing. But they still haven't recovered the gun. Why'd they wait eight days before reporting the gun missing? Because, says a Police Department spokesperson, they were "hoping that the person who took the gun would attempt to pawn it...we registed the gun as missing on a nationwide network, so if it had been pawned, we would have been able to arrest the perp." Yeah, sure. That cop had better start looking for another job.

We had a similar occurrence with one of our assistant sheriffs about 15 years ago. He was transporting prisoners from the court house to the county prison on a friday afternoon. When he returned to the sheriff's office, he had noticed that his gun was missing.

Needless to say, the jail was locked down and scoured by the warden and his staff, and amazingly, the Sheriff's Office closed and everyone went home at 4:30 PM on the nose without the gun being recovered.

It turned up Monday morning in the transport vehicle- it had slipped down between the seat and backrest somehow. Yes, the assistant lost his job, and the Sheriff, who closed the office, was voted out of office.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: klydon1] #482270
04/02/08 04:34 PM
04/02/08 04:34 PM
California

California
This I'm just hearing on MSNBC, and they are NOT taking it seriously at this point, and it does seem too outrageous to be taken seriously.

Apparently the port of Long Beach has a mysterious package/crate labled: "Anthrax, a gift from Osama." I mean come on. What idiot thinks it's worth it to pull an idiotic prank like this. Pure stupidity.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/02/08 04:35 PM.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #482272
04/02/08 04:54 PM
04/02/08 04:54 PM
Longneck Offline OP
Longneck  Offline OP

Quote:
PORTER COUNTY | A pit stop at the side of the interstate early Wednesday morning ended with a Valparaiso couple being sent to the Porter County Jail.

At 2:43 a.m., Indiana State Police Trooper Glen Fifield was sitting stationary, running radar, on the inner shoulder of westbound on I-94 at the 20 mile marker just east of State Road 149 when a red 1999 Honda Civic pulled onto the outer shoulder directly across from him. Police said Fifield watched as the male occupant got out of vehicle and allegedly began to relieve himself on the side of the road.

Fifield proceeded to put his spot light on the individual, later identified as Scott Varnes, 48, of Valparaiso, police said.

Varnes' wife, Rachel Varnes, 32, also of Valparaiso, was allegedly driving the car. The couple allegedly told Fifield that Scott Varnes got out of the car because its check engine light was on.

When asked if they did not see the fully marked police car sitting directly across from them, Scott Varnes allegedly told Fifield, "We're not trained to look for police officers."

Rachel Varnes was arrested for operating while intoxicated, a Class C misdemeanor, and taken to Porter County Jail.

Scott Varnes was arrested for public nudity, a Class C misdemeanor, and public intoxication, a Class B misdemeanor. He, too, was taken to the Porter County Jail.

Last edited by Longneck; 04/02/08 05:04 PM.

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Longneck] #482273
04/02/08 04:59 PM
04/02/08 04:59 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Thats news????

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: SC] #482277
04/02/08 05:05 PM
04/02/08 05:05 PM
Longneck Offline OP
Longneck  Offline OP

Originally Posted By: SC
Thats news????

What do you mean?

Re: News from your neck of the woods [Re: Longneck] #482279
04/02/08 05:10 PM
04/02/08 05:10 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I thought you started this thread for news.

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 58 59

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull