I was just going over my casting list for the fourth G4 movie. Tell me what you think?

Vito Corleone:robert DeNiro
Genco Abbandano: Frank sivero, he played the same charecter in G2 and played in goodfellas as frankie carbo. He can be genco again.

Peter clemenza: we all know Bruno Kirby past away last year, he was a great comiden I met him just once, he could have came back as Clemenza so I suggest maybe Joe Pesci or Jon Faveau who is from Queens new york.
Sonny corleone: scott Caan with his father teaching and coaching him what a winner.
Tom Hagen: I have two actors leonardo dicaprio or Barry Pepper would both fit in.
Fredo Corleone: joe D'Onofrio who played the young tommy Disimone in goodfellas.
Michael Corleone:Shia LaBeouf who played in the transformers. a young and up coming actor.

Connie Corleone: Brittany Murphy

Sal Tessio: John Aprea who played him G2, he was on the Sopranos
last year.

Luca Brasi: lenny Montana played him in Godfather and he was a wrestler by trade, so I figture maybe Paul wight who is the Giant in wwe could play him as a young enforcer.

Johnny Ola: a young man I would have to say Michael Imperioli who played Christpher in the Sopranos.

Hyman Roth: Chuck Low who played Morrie the wig man in goodfellas, he also was Robert DeNiro's real estate agent in real life.

Sandra Corleone: I would have to say Jennifer lopez

Teresa Hagen: Eva Green the beautiful woman who played in Casnio royale.

Rino Romano: as Michael Francis rizzi, Connie and carlo son and Michael Corleone's God son. Bring him in to try betray Vincent and Connie is behind him.

Neve campbell: as vincent's wife

eminem : as her brother who brings more of a gangster role and wants to be down and joins vincent.

Vincent's enemies I would pick ray Liotta and Vin Disel.

On to Sonny's flashbacks:
We watch sonny make his bones and Tom as well, The Don gets shot and every one takes sides of The Don, this would be a happier time for Corleones. And the Don's enemy would be Sean Penn.

So write and tell me what you think and change the castings if you like.