GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 85 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,292
Posts1,058,085
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"...I heard about your hourse T..."***spoiler #215638
02/17/04 12:48 AM
02/17/04 12:48 AM
S
Sonny Offline OP
Underboss
Sonny  Offline OP
S
Underboss
I was watching the episode "Whoever did this..." and noticed something. "unless I'm very wrong..." there was some kind of a mistake.

Notes:
1] Tony got the call from Lois around noon (lunch-break for valentina) let's assume it's one hour after the fire and he got to the stables ASAP (let's assume around 30 mins later).

2] Tony gets to the stables and griefs for around 15 mins then hits the road to Ralphie's place.

3] They fight and Ralph's gone in say 10 Mins before Tony calls Chris.

4] 30 Mins before Chris (high) calls back and say another 30 Mins before he shows up.

5] It's not dark yet...

Total time between the fire and Chris getting to Ralphie's place is something like 3 hours.

How is it possible that someone (chris) who spent the last hour either planning to get high, was actually in the process of getting high, getting undressed, or doing something else could actually hear about Tony's horse?

Does anybody see what I'm trying to say? I know Lois could have called Tony 3 hours after the fire, but if Chris heard about this, why did he wait? It's difficult to try and explain this but I think this is either a misplanned timeline in the plot or a NEW PLOT that could take another twist...any comments?

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."
Re: "...I heard about your hourse T..."***spoiler #215639
02/17/04 10:48 AM
02/17/04 10:48 AM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny:

Does anybody see what I'm trying to say? I know Lois could have called Tony 3 hours after the fire, but if Chris heard about this, why did he wait? It's difficult to try and explain this but I think this is either a misplanned timeline in the plot or a NEW PLOT that could take another twist...any comments?
I didn't pay too much attention to this post last night, but then when I went to sleep I started thinking. How did Chris know about Tony's horse??

Re: "...I heard about your hourse T..."***spoiler #215640
02/17/04 12:59 PM
02/17/04 12:59 PM
once again, Buffalo, NY!
ChrisY2J Offline
Underboss
ChrisY2J  Offline
Underboss
once again, Buffalo, NY!
How did Chris know about the horse dying in the fire so quickly? I think the most likely scenario is that word got around quick, starting with Hesh. Don't forget that Hesh had some connections with the horse trainers and the people running the stable. Hesh probably would've been one of the first persons to receive word about the fire. And then Hesh probably would've been trying to contact Tony, calling for him at the usual haunts, like the Bing and Satriale's. Tony was busy with Valentina, and likely not answering his cell phone at that time. So Hesh probably let Silvio know what happened, who then maybe called Chris to ask if he knew where Tony was, since he wasn't answering his cell.
There are many possibilities as to how Chris knew about the horse. I think this is a likely possibility. Tony wasn't the first guy to know about the fire and Pie O My's death. His crew knew before him.

"Keep your body strong, your blood clean, and your mind sharp and mean." Henry Rollins
Re: "...I heard about your hourse T..."***spoiler #215641
02/17/04 02:22 PM
02/17/04 02:22 PM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisY2J:
How did Chris know about the horse dying in the fire so quickly? I think the most likely scenario is that word got around quick, starting with Hesh. Don't forget that Hesh had some connections with the horse trainers and the people running the stable. Hesh probably would've been one of the first persons to receive word about the fire. And then Hesh probably would've been trying to contact Tony, calling for him at the usual haunts, like the Bing and Satriale's. Tony was busy with Valentina, and likely not answering his cell phone at that time. So Hesh probably let Silvio know what happened, who then maybe called Chris to ask if he knew where Tony was, since he wasn't answering his cell.
There are many possibilities as to how Chris knew about the horse. I think this is a likely possibility. Tony wasn't the first guy to know about the fire and Pie O My's death. His crew knew before him.
If Hesh was trying to contact Tony on something like this, I'm sure he would have called his cell phone. Tony always answers that cell phone no matter what he's up to. Anything is possible though.

Re: "...I heard about your hourse T..."***spoiler #215642
02/17/04 04:14 PM
02/17/04 04:14 PM
once again, Buffalo, NY!
ChrisY2J Offline
Underboss
ChrisY2J  Offline
Underboss
once again, Buffalo, NY!
Quote:
Originally posted by Just Lou:
If Hesh was trying to contact Tony on something like this, I'm sure he would have called his cell phone. Tony always answers that cell phone no matter what he's up to. Anything is possible though.
We'll never know for sure. Maybe Tony was determined to have some quality time with Valentina, and shut his phone off for a while, or it rang and he just said "fuck it" and didn't pick it up. Who knows?

But bad news travels fast, so I can see Christopher hearing about the horse from someone. Who knows, maybe Georgie heard it on the news and made some calls to the crew to let them know what was going on. He's done it before!

"Keep your body strong, your blood clean, and your mind sharp and mean." Henry Rollins

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull