I think this season (as of late), has been the best the Sopranos season ever. Ralph died unexpectedly, but we are still waiting for the rumored death of either Paulie or Chris. Even though it looked like Chris would be the one to die with all his drugs problems and shit, I believe that Paulie will be the one to die. Who kills him? Tony. Tony finds out that he's the one that had been telling all that shit to Johnny Sack and later he finds that it was him who set up Ralphie to die (for revenge for his mother)by burning the stable down. Who knows maybe that russian dude that Chris and him were chasing in the woods comes back. And it is Paulie's responsibility. Anyways this is too much shit for Tony so he whacks him!
Also,it is possible that by the fifth season, Furio will die(because of Carmella). The fifth season will also include the rat Raymond Curto how he worked with the feds. But the one thing I would love to see before the Sopranos is over is Tony killing that guy who raped Melfi (I think his name was Jesus Rossi or something-I forgot) I'm tired of writing someone else respond...